**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

33 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Is there a fix for the hazmat suit bottles wobbling? I rarely use it, also because it just looks ugly.  But I'm not sure if I'm in the right place with my question.

image.png.709e8bdd6377d8ad587e67ea64549025.png

It needs the weights redone & maybe have the tank seperated. Only Hazmat suit that doesn't have that issue that is fusion girl is the clear plastic one by Ghaan on Nexus.

Edited by slight_of_mind
41 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Is there a fix for the hazmat suit bottles wobbling? I rarely use it, also because it just looks ugly.  But I'm not sure if I'm in the right place with my question.

image.png.709e8bdd6377d8ad587e67ea64549025.png

It's not just the hazmat suite but any piece of armor with tank or metal cage on it (raider armors) and i gave up on fixing it because you will have to manually edit the weights.
Or maybe try the new OCBP version (it has more complex armor options)

13 minutes ago, slight_of_mind said:

It needs the weights redone & maybe have the tank seperated. Only Hazmat suit that doesn't have that issue that is fusion girl is the clear plastic one by Ghaan on Nexus.

Do you mean Ghaans Revealing Fusion Girl Outfits?

@lee

I don't usually have problems with armor as my character doesn't usually wear it. ;) Only in the Glowing Sea you can't do without it.

Edited by deathmorph
7 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

It looks like the tanks on the back are associated with nearby bones which causes them to warp when your legs move. You might try one of the various alternative FG replacers instead if you don't want to correct it yourself in Outfit Studio. I personally like the one from Ghaans Revealing Fusion Girl Outfits since it uses transparent vinyl:

Spoiler

37620-1591722090-1665595431.png

lazman555's Female Outfit replacer For Fusion Girl also includes the hazmat suits, but seems to just omit the tanks from the back entirely.

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It looks like the tanks on the back are associated with nearby bones which causes them to warp when your legs move. You might try one of the various alternative FG replacers instead if you don't want to correct it yourself in Outfit Studio. I personally like the one from Ghaans Revealing Fusion Girl Outfits since it uses transparent vinyl:

Hide contents

37620-1591722090-1665595431.png

lazman555's Female Outfit replacer For Fusion Girl also includes the hazmat suits, but seems to just omit the tanks from the back entirely.

Most of the conversions just copy bones and move on, so the tank will get the butt and back bones and heavy armors will get the chest bones.
If you have a good tutorial on how to properly delete and replace bones for armors i will be happy to try it.

Edited by lee3310
32 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I'm trying right now. Looks chic, nothing wobbles anymore either. Only I saw during the installation that it changes the same clothes as in Classy Chassis Outfits - Foxy Factions Replacer. No conflicts are shown during installation, but are the two mods compatible with it?

I had tested Lazmans, but rejected them again. The HH had problems with the ground and I didn't like the flat version.

Edited by deathmorph
28 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Only I saw during the installation that it changes the same clothes as in Classy Chassis Outfits - Foxy Factions Replacer. No conflicts are shown during installation, but are the two mods compatible with it?

You can install as many clothing replacers as you want, what matters is which ones you build in BodySlide. I have all of CCO and Ghaan's and Lazman's and some other replacers installed at the same time, and I build whichever outfits I like from all the different collections.

23 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Does the 1st person work properly for you? I wanted to wear a watch on my left wrist, but even with Fix still the sleeve is always displayed.

Oh, that I wouldn't know. I use Pip-Pad (so no Pip-Boy) and nothing else on my wrist.

On 2/4/2023 at 12:05 PM, deathmorph said:

Does the 1st person work properly for you? I wanted to wear a watch on my left wrist, but even with Fix still the sleeve is always displayed.

CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2 at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) Then CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2 - Fusion Girl Conversion at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) I also use pip pad but haven't noticed any troubles with this one.

8 hours ago, Badtanker said:

I think the fix is about Ghaan only. The fix should not show sleeves, but unfortunately it doesn't work.

Does anybody have recommendations for a collection that includes a nice generic purse or handbag? I've been using the harness bag from Vtaw Wardrobe 4 but it's a bit rustic and raider-y (even after I fiddled with its material to switch it to be more like black leather).

On 2/11/2023 at 9:32 PM, vaultbait said:

Does anybody have recommendations for a collection that includes a nice generic purse or handbag? I've been using the harness bag from Vtaw Wardrobe 4 but it's a bit rustic and raider-y (even after I fiddled with its material to switch it to be more like black leather).

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56198

that one has a couple. FG slide should be around somewhere.