**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

I've got a few requests for some Vtaw conversions. Been trying them myself, but I can't seem to get the heels at all and I'm not really all that familiar with the tools so it seems pretty over my head on it. If someone had the time and was willing to do these 3, I'd appreciate it.

Vtaw Sara Bellum: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/54477

Vtaw Maxy: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58463

Vtaw Bodycon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/vtaw-bodycon-v1-69620973 (Wasn't on the nexus.)

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

This could be a fun/quick conversion project for anyone with some free time: Hornytime Harness CBBE

That mod has a Fusion Girl conversion inside it now under optional files.

I noticed somebody did an unapproved conversion so offered KaySato FG BodySlide files directly, and KaySato added them to the CBBE mod.

Personally I don't understand why people don't just talk to mod authors before doing conversions. It's bad reputation for FG when mods and screen shots are absorbed without permission.

Edited by Karna5
2 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

That mod has a Fusion Girl conversion inside it now under optional files.

I noticed somebody did an unapproved conversion so offered KaySato FG BodySlide files directly, and KaySato added them to the CBBE mod.

Personally I don't understand why people don't just talk to mod authors before doing conversions. It's bad reputation for FG when mods and screen shots are absorbed without permission.

Oh, yeah that's uncool. I'll edit my post to not recommend it after all (I've noticed that same user has done a few other FG conversions recently, no idea if they obtained permission in cases where the perms on the original indicated it's necessary).

Hello again all, I am looking for a conversion of this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17247. My purpose to to take the great Look At Me series of replacer mods and incorporate them into the FG universe. I mean anytime you can see Niero's work in action, well enough said. Here is the link to the OA of the series if you all want to take a look 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/82552163?tab=user+files

TYSVM for all your help and patience with me 

V/R

34 minutes ago, 69test said:

hi has a conversion been made for the thuggyverse quest mod outfits? I saw it asked a long time ago but maybe new is out

Most (maybe all?) are converted, the problem is that Thuggy's mods borrow clothing from a bunch of different outfit collections, so you need to track down the conversions of each of those collections separately. There's not a "install this if you want FG for all the mods" pack, though there's probably a good opportunity for someone to write up something like my comment here (only on a much larger scale):

Most (maybe all?) are converted, the problem is that Thuggy's mods borrow clothing from a bunch of different outfit collections, so you need to track down the conversions of each of those collections separately. There's not a "install this if you want FG for all the mods" pack, though there's probably a good opportunity for someone to write up something like my comment here (only on a much larger scale):

Ty, with that, do you happen to know if theres a conversion for dr.nicks thatman(woman) outfit (i think its trying to be batwoman) I looked around some and couldnt find anything so probably not. 

Edited by 69test

There are definitely a small handful of missing conversions from the various Thuggy Verse mods. Most are covered though but you have to hunt & peck to find them as the standalones were what were converted. A few of the standalone clothing/armor mods included are hidden/deleted though. ZCG towels is one of them IIRC.

Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick update as I have been a bit MIA from this thread for a while. I have gone back as far as page 45 of this thread and added most of the conversions that I came across. I basically just copy/pasted them for now as going through each page of the thread and finding the conversions is half the battle. Once I have all the updates listed on the OP I will go ahead and pretty them up with formatting and giving credit to the mod authors and conversion gods. 

Sorry that I have been away and while I cant promise that real life wont take me away again, I can promise that I will do my best to maintain the thread so that we can all enjoy our lewded out Fusion Girl goodness. That all said, If there are bad/outdated conversions on the main list, can someone please point them out to me so I can remove them? Also, it would help greatly if new conversions that you all provide are posted in the following format:

<Mod Name> <Original Author> <Site Where the conversion is hosted> <Conversion Author>  

This will make it easier for me to maintain the list. Don't worry about color formatting or linking to author's pages, I will do that part. 

Finally, I will be self serving and post my newly updated NSFW Texture Replacer for billboards, signs, and a bunch of other items in the game. Give it a Download and a thumbs up! 

PS. Thanks to Vaultbait for being the defacto moderator of this thread!

I love you all! :-)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/19199-splashzones-nsfw-texture-replacer-mashup/

Edited by splashzone
39 minutes ago, splashzone said:

Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick update as I have been a bit MIA from this thread for a while. I have gone back as far as page 45 of this thread and added most of the conversions that I came across. I basically just copy/pasted them for now as going through each page of the thread and finding the conversions is half the battle. Once I have all the updates listed on the OP I will go ahead and pretty them up with formatting and giving credit to the mod authors and conversion gods. 

Welcome back, and thanks for catching the conversions list up!

Sorry that I have been away and while I cant promise that real life wont take me away again, I can promise that I will do my best to maintain the thread so that we can all enjoy our lewded out Fusion Girl goodness. That all said, If there are bad/outdated conversions on the main list, can someone please point them out to me so I can remove them? Also, it would help greatly if new conversions that you all provide are posted in the following format:

<Mod Name> <Original Author> <Site Where the conversion is hosted> <Conversion Author>  

This will make it easier for me to maintain the list. Don't worry about color formatting or linking to author's pages, I will do that part. 

Absolutely. I should have thought to do that with my earlier posts, but certainly will going forward.

Finally, I will be self serving and post my newly updated NSFW Texture Replacer for billboards, signs, and a bunch of other items in the game. Give it a Download and a thumbs up! 

I second that. It's a wonderfully naughty collection and replaced probably a dozen separate texture mods I used to have installed. Thanks for making it!

PS. Thanks to Vaultbait for being the defacto moderator of this thread!

It's been my pleasure, I figured you'd be back eventually so wanted to be sure you had plenty of new things to add when you got time. Thanks again for maintaining this list and having the wonderful idea to create it in the first place.