**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

On 12/13/2022 at 10:01 AM, N.Gamma said:

IceStorm's Shoes 2.3.0 Bodysliedes for FG 1.8

I have added the FG Bodyslides created by egoviator for IceStorm's Shoes to the shoes that have been added up to version 2.3.0.

To have all bodyslides egoviator's IceStorm's Shoes - Fusion Girl 1.80 Bodyslide is required.

Added:

- Blade Thigh Boots

- Block High Heel Platform Sandals

- Hot Chicks

- Impulse

- Laced High Heel Sandals

- Lauren Pumps

- None

- Oxford Heels

- Platform Ankle Boots

- Plattform Pumps

- Riveted Stilettos

- Sock Ankle Boots Closed

- Sock Ankle Boots Closed Toe

- Sock Ankle Boots Open

- Stiletto High Heel Boots

- Techno Blade Pumps

- Techno Blade Sandals

IceStorm's Shoes FG 1.80 - Update for 2.3.0.7z 58.74 MB · 3 downloads

So, I was actually looking to find how common it is for FG to have great heels immersion for my new build, and I found this post, went to look for the original file, but like other painful truths on nexus, the original mod is removed :/

Am I rightfully pulling my hair, or am I just missing where all the mods went? F-Me shoes are cool, but I need options right?

I want a build that combines a respectful immersion of heels (with sound and dynamic height) and compatibility without aestheticly displeasing clipping on AAF animations. I figured FG was the right foundation, but this quest for FG-heels is a real pain. Do I have to give up and make a compromise to FG to get this done (just for the sake of making my life easier with the availability of CBBE options), or are the mods still available and I'm just mislead by confirmation bias? I went from figuring this out for over an hour, to over a day combined (my build got paused for a few days already)... Don't wanna give up on FG, but I keep getting signs from the universe I might be setting myself up for a disappointment. For CBBE it seems as simple as downloading some VTAW collections and the HHS kit and I'm done... but clipping AAF tho. Optimization hell am I right?

If it ain't heels, modestly bouncy boobs, and oversized recoiling guns piling mountains of shells by my feet/heels... :/. It just has to work...

I think this is a hardly a niche, right?

1 hour ago, Cream Filling said:

So, I was actually looking to find how common it is for FG to have great heels immersion for my new build, and I found this post, went to look for the original file, but like other painful truths on nexus, the original mod is removed :/

Am I rightfully pulling my hair, or am I just missing where all the mods went? F-Me shoes are cool, but I need options right?

Maybe it's rolled into this now? The author has put a bunch of stuff here on LL in recent months:

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Maybe it's rolled into this now? The author has put a bunch of stuff here on LL in recent months:

*Pulls more hair out of his head*

The torture never ends. How did that line go from devils advocate "... jumping from one foot to the next, touch but don't taste, taste but don't swallow".

An outfit pack with added stuff like a store... probably needs more conversions for the outfits too or else it's just gonna be a mess. :')

If only it were as simple as a download to get started...

My sanity is slowly crumbling rn. CBBE calling in the background... such an inferior temptress... why... (thanks for looking into it though, I missed it because it was CBBE based probably).

Edit: Thinking about just dumping the latest collection from Ice's patreon into my data folder, and then messing with the original and conversion .esp's to avoid loading that shop. In hopes I can just get the 'workbench recipes' for the heels and then tick off which are converted and which not. I see no way to simply resolve this issue :/. Probably easier than doing the conversion myself. If there's any guides on doing heel conversions... let me know.

Edited by Cream Filling
13 hours ago, timothyk1 said:

Read the last page or two of this topic, it's been discussed extensively. It's not entirely clear what you would "patch" or what the intended outcome is, since Servitron is already a separate body replacer (for vanilla and DLC robot NPCs). As I said previously, it's like asking how to patch deathclaws to use FG. Are you wanting the ability to equip FG clothing on robots? Or have robots appear in place of human actors in AAF animations? Or something else? Do you still intend to be able to swap out their human-like body parts for alternate robot parts at a robot construction workstation?

On 12/27/2022 at 6:00 AM, vaultbait said:

Read the last page or two of this topic, it's been discussed extensively. It's not entirely clear what you would "patch" or what the intended outcome is, since Servitron is already a separate body replacer (for vanilla and DLC robot NPCs). As I said previously, it's like asking how to patch deathclaws to use FG. Are you wanting the ability to equip FG clothing on robots? Or have robots appear in place of human actors in AAF animations? Or something else? Do you still intend to be able to swap out their human-like body parts for alternate robot parts at a robot construction workstation?

thx for the reply im not sure what i wanted to be honest

Also will HN66s Classical Plain Rings work with FG?

Edited by timothyk1
39 minutes ago, timothyk1 said:

Also will HN66s Classical Plain Rings work with FG?

Yes, at least I use it. You don't normally need to build rings for specific bodies in BodySlide anyway (unless they include toe rings, which HN66's sadly do not).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, at least I use it. You don't normally need to build rings for specific bodies in BodySlide anyway (unless they include toe rings, which HN66's sadly do not).

thx for the quick reply i just found ur earlier post about HN66 Rings and was going to edit my post to remove that comment. i wasn't fast enough.

Anyone know if CROSS Pre-War Cybernetics needs a FG patch?

Edited by timothyk1
9 hours ago, timothyk1 said:

thx for the quick reply i just found ur earlier post about HN66 Rings and was going to edit my post to remove that comment. i wasn't fast enough.

Anyone know if CROSS Pre-War Cybernetics needs a FG patch?

I'm not finding an FG conversion anyone's done for that set yet. But also it was last updated over 6 years ago and the Nexus forum thread for it is full of people reporting broken meshes and crash bugs, so I don't know how many people are actually using it these days.

What I have found is that even though you don't need to build the rings for FG per se, the baked in hand textures create problems with the skin tint, like face piercings and  some armor outfits that have included gloves.  It may be as simple as overwrites of the rings mod to update the textures, I've been struggle with RL health issues of late and haven't had the time or energy to investigate.

V/R

Edited by Cloud_1
4 minutes ago, Cloud_1 said:

What I have found is that even though you don't need to build the rings for FG per se, the baked in hand textures create problems with the skin tint, like face piercings and  some armor outfits that have included gloves.  

V/R

If hand meshes are included, that's true (for example, it happens with HN66's Nails so there's an FG conversion), but the ring sets in question don't have hands so don't cause that problem from what I've seen.

2 hours ago, eviltoys said:

Hi everyone,

I tried using fungus' found conversions but when i try them out in bodyslide they're just black? am i missing something?

I am using vortex

Link to the conversions?

Sounds like something is missing from the files. Do they need the original mod?