• 2 weeks later...

How do prostitutes outfits work?

At one point all my prostitutes wore sexy outfits. After several restarts, now they are all nude...

I am running with HOTC Settlement Addition SE 0.95D and the Armorsmith Extended patch for 0.95C No HOTC Spawner. And the Human Resources  8b HOTC patch.

I must say that I enjoy this mod a great deal. Pretty simple and straight forward. Instead of saving the Commonwealth, I am now in the business of capturing undesirables and converting them to cold hard caps which in a way kinda saves the Commonwealth now that I think about it...

Well done sir!

On 10/13/2021 at 7:25 PM, fred200 said:

How do prostitutes outfits work?

At one point all my prostitutes wore sexy outfits. After several restarts, now they are all nude...

I am running with HOTC Settlement Addition SE 0.95D and the Armorsmith Extended patch for 0.95C No HOTC Spawner. And the Human Resources  8b HOTC patch.

Make sure to enable the workaround in the mcm that prevents slaves from unequiping things. This is not a 100% solution for the problem, sometimes they just unequip everything and i have no idea why...

Hello all,

am new to modding and have hit a bit of an issue, pretty much everything works fine, except my guys little guy doesnt appear attached to his body - when animations play it gets all bent up and his butt disappears...

have followed instructions as per (I think) and also have CBB and bodytalk if that helps?

hoping its simple as is only a graphical glitch, does anyone know how to fix pls?

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze2021 said:

Hello all,

am new to modding and have hit a bit of an issue, pretty much everything works fine, except my guys little guy doesnt appear attached to his body - when animations play it gets all bent up and his butt disappears...

have followed instructions as per (I think) and also have CBB and bodytalk if that helps?

hoping its simple as is only a graphical glitch, does anyone know how to fix pls?

EDIT: Have been playing with my load order and it has slightly improved, but not by much. NPC's appear to be fine unless they join in too?

So today I found out that you can't build the Beacon, Mat, PC and Save in the Mechanist Lair. I also can not craft the standart guard posts inside the lair.

Does anybody know why that does not work? I went to vault 88 and there I can build everything, thought it might be because its not part of the open world.

On 3/1/2021 at 12:27 PM, HR_Sinop said:

Yes, might be implemented as MCM option in the future.

Has this feature been implemented? It would be great to see the clone retain the original clothing. I always found the instant change to a different outfit immersion-breaking.

On 10/29/2021 at 7:05 PM, NxSeirei said:

hello I can't find the plugin for humanresources_hotc_se_compatibility.esp 

Make sure to tick the option in the mod installer. If you cannot tick it, you dont have the required HOTC mod installed.

11 hours ago, slight_of_mind said:

How does the mod look for compatible slave mats for the brothel? I'd like to make some new mats and use idles from daily life of a hooker compatible for use with HR. Is it done by script, keyword or quest?

This is done in the HumanResources:HR_CheckInstalledPluginsScript with the LoadPS function.

Modifying this script would break your (or my) mod every time I release a new version.

I would suggest creating your furniture+animations in a separate mod and handing it over to me so I can include it in the script and the mod installer.

You should make sure that your furniture:

1. is buildable in workshop mode
  2. has the workshopobject script attached
11 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

Has this feature been implemented? It would be great to see the clone retain the original clothing. I always found the instant change to a different outfit immersion-breaking.

on the todo list, immersion breaking aspects have lower priority than functionality breaking stuff

On 11/11/2020 at 9:53 AM, HR_Sinop said:

Theoretically yes, however support for other races must be explicitly set up. Currently, this is not planned to be added.

So I guess because I have the vulpine race installed my dreams of owning slaves is a no go? Because I try to enslave them and it says race not able to be enslaved....which makes me sad

6 hours ago, KKSSL said:

Will this mod work with AAF Violate ? You know since Knockout Framework... And stuff...
So is this compatible ?

I use it with Violate and many other mods here. One thing I have noticed is that sometimes I get knocked out forever usually resulting in reverting back to an earlier save. Also, if you play with Sex Attributes, disable "Fucked To Death". Youll thank me later. I would recommend making a save before you get in a real busy fight just so if something goes wrong, you dont lose much. That being said...I absolutely love this mod! Hands down the least glitchy, most commonsense approach to slavery/brothels I have tried and I have tried them all. I have become a slaver these days scouring the Commonwealth converting Gunners and Raiders to caps...or worse.

@HR_Sinop I have been dealing with semi-random crashes in my game, and it was a pain to troubleshoot. After installing Buffout 4 and checking the crashlog, it seems that Knockout Framework was the issue. Uninstalling it (and this mod) fixed the problem for me.

Apparently Knockout Framework is known to cause random crashes. Checking the support page for Buffout 4 on the Nexus I came across this:

Also, I noticed you have Knockout Framework installed, which may or may not have caused this crash, but it is known to cause random crashes for it's users, so do keep that in mind 

As of now, Knockout Framework appears to be abandoned (the last update was in December of 2019). Could you please consider removing Knockout Framework as a dependency? I doubt the author of KF will return to fix the crashes. At least make it an optional dependency so that those of us experiencing crashes can still use your mod.

On 11/8/2021 at 3:21 AM, Martok73 said:

Would it be possible to add the ability to sell slaves to the Slave Market not just buy them? Would be good to be able to sell slaves you decide you no longer want instead of taking them outback and shooting them in the head.

This is already possible in the slave market in concord

On 11/10/2021 at 9:02 PM, KKSSL said:

Will this mod work with AAF Violate ? You know since Knockout Framework... And stuff...
So is this compatible ?

20 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

@HR_Sinop I have been dealing with semi-random crashes in my game, and it was a pain to troubleshoot. After installing Buffout 4 and checking the crashlog, it seems that Knockout Framework was the issue. Uninstalling it (and this mod) fixed the problem for me.

Apparently Knockout Framework is known to cause random crashes. Checking the support page for Buffout 4 on the Nexus I came across this:

As of now, Knockout Framework appears to be abandoned (the last update was in December of 2019). Could you please consider removing Knockout Framework as a dependency? I doubt the author of KF will return to fix the crashes. At least make it an optional dependency so that those of us experiencing crashes can still use your mod.

yes yes I know knockout framework bad....

I plan to switch to AAF violate, however the author of violate must add a hook for that in his mod first.

It is on his todo list, but I am sure he also has other things in his life going on right now

4 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

I plan to switch to AAF violate, however the author of violate must add a hook for that in his mod first.

It is on his todo list, but I am sure he also has other things in his life going on right now

Integration with Violate would be great! A while ago, I also suggested that perhaps the cloning baton could be made to work on corpses, just as a backup function. Is this possible?

If it only requires simple esp edits I can just change the esp on my end with FO4Edit.

12 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

This is already possible in the slave market in concord

What about using something like what Just Business uses to capture slaves? It could be stand alone then, also speaking of Just Business, would it be possible to somehow have the slaves from that mod be interchangeable with this one and vice versa? Like have JB SLaves be sellable in the market and maybe be used as brothel prostitutes? Or have HR slaves be able to be roaming prostitutes like the ones in JB are? Just a thought.

A few suggestions after my first two slaves :classic_smile:

• why make a difference for the jobs between males and females?
    •  e.g. I could butcher both
    • and I could use them both in my brothel
  • I think I should be able to use the higher skilled and submissive ones in the various roles of settler and assign them jobs
    • not every job
    • and maybe not with every level of submission
    • but some :classic_smile:

On 11/14/2021 at 10:29 AM, HR_Sinop said:

So I finally have time to work on this.  And I only just realized that you were really asking for Violate to send an event when an NPC surrenders to the player, not the other way around.  That part is easy, the event will be sent in both cases.  If an NPC surrenders to the Player then the NPC will be in the Victims array and the player will be in the Aggressors array.

But, if you are looking to use Violate to capture NPCs for this mod, you probably need more than just a notification.  Do you already have dialogue and whatnot set up to handle the surrendered NPCs, or do you need me to add something to Violate to facilitate that?

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

So I finally have time to work on this.  And I only just realized that you were really asking for Violate to send an event when an NPC surrenders to the player, not the other way around.  That part is easy, the event will be sent in both cases.  If an NPC surrenders to the Player then the NPC will be in the Victims array and the player will be in the Aggressors array.

But, if you are looking to use Violate to capture NPCs for this mod, you probably need more than just a notification.  Do you already have dialogue and whatnot set up to handle the surrendered NPCs, or do you need me to add something to Violate to facilitate that?

Internally, the enslavement happens by an OnHit Event. I start listening for an OnHit Event when an actor got knocked out by Knockout Framwork. Once this event gets triggered, I check if the actor is still knocked out  and other minor things (e.g. actor must be alive). If all checks pass, I start the enslavement magic.

Now I want to start listening for this event when an actor surrenders in Violate. I will continue to use the baton, no other modifications to the dialogue are required.

It should work like this: Actor surrenders via violate --> event gets triggered that HR listens to, HR start listening for OnHit on actor --> Baton hits actor, start enslavement --> original actor dies, place slave copy

The snipped you posted earlier should do the trick, the messy work however will be making knockout framework optional....

Edited by HR_Sinop
1 hour ago, HR_Sinop said:

It should work like this: Actor surrenders via violate --> event gets triggered that HR listens to, HR start listening for OnHit on actor --> Baton hits actor, start enslavement --> original actor dies, place slave copy

OK - that should work without requiring changes to Violate.  Killing the surrendered NPC will free them from the Violate scripts so at that point it's all up to HR.