16 hours ago, poblivion said:

@HR_Sinop Would you be willing to add the possibility of “normal” workshop jobs and Breeding Slaves or Prostitute for both sexes in the next update?

Thanks

In the MCM go to cheats-> New slaves are commandable

After toggling this option, newly generated slaves should be able to do normal settler jobs.

This option does NOT impact existing slaves.

Edited by HR_Sinop
31 minutes ago, HR_Sinop said:

In the MCM go to cheats-> New slaves are commandable

After toggling this option, newly generated slaves should be able to do normal settler jobs.

This option does NOT impact existing slaves.

Thank you for the information.

Would you be willing to add more options for slaves of both sexes in the future?

On 11/20/2021 at 9:59 AM, HR_Sinop said:

the messy work however will be making knockout framework optional....

For making Violate optioinal I would suggest the following:  create a new script that listens for the event from Violate, checks the victims and aggressors, and then calls a function in your main script to trigger the enslavement.  Do not make any of your other scripts call functions in this event handler script.

This will isolate any interaction with Violate to that event handler script, so that if the user does not have Violate installed, only the event handler script will fail to load.  None of your other scripts will be affected.  If the user later installs Violate, the event handler script will start working as intended.

Great mod! Everything is working well but I have come across one issue.

I'm using Fusion Girl with Bodygen so NPCs will have unique bodies. It hasn't been very noticeable on NPCs i've come across so far, but for some reason scribe Haylen spawned with a very large rack on a skinny body. Now the issue that came up when I tried to enslave her (aside from the objections from Danse and Rhys) is that when you hit her with the enslavement baton she loses her Body morphs and is given a default body. Is there anyway to avoid this?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

@HR_Sinop not sure if you saw, but I (finally) uploaded an updated version of Violate with the OnSurrender event we talked about before.  Let me know if I can help with anything.

Does this mean I can get rid of Knockout Framework now or must @HR_Sinop do something on his end? AAF Violate and Human Resources are in my load order. Just like to get rid of the Knockout Framework.

14 hours ago, Olmech said:

Does this mean I can get rid of Knockout Framework now or must @HR_Sinop do something on his end? AAF Violate and Human Resources are in my load order. Just like to get rid of the Knockout Framework.

You can't. The entire main script function in HR is based on KF. The author would have to rewrite the entire script function to remove dependency on KF.

1 hour ago, AWHA2 said:

You can't. The entire main script function in HR is based on KF. The author would have to rewrite the entire script function to remove dependency on KF.

Correct.  HR_Sinop mentioned earlier that once Violate supports the OnSurrender event, which it now does, he will need to modify HR to support it and to make KF optional.

im having a problem enslaving people. whenever i knock out say a raider i clear out the other hostiles and hit them with the enslavement baton. But nothing happens when i do. Yes i have a enslavement kit in my inventory. The mod seems to be installed correctly as the other additions like the brothel ad beacon and safe along with the market in concord are in the game.

On 12/13/2021 at 9:49 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Correct.  HR_Sinop mentioned earlier that once Violate supports the OnSurrender event, which it now does, he will need to modify HR to support it and to make KF optional.

Spoiler
; ---------------------------------------------
; HumanResources:HR_KF_InterfaceQuestScript
; Interface Script to allow HR detecting when an Actor was knocked out by Knockout Framework (KF)
; In case a knocked out Actor is hit with an enslavement Weapon by the Player, the Player has the option to enslave the knocked out Actor.

Scriptname HumanResources:HR_KF_InterfaceQuestScript extends Quest

; Editor Properties

; KF Main Quest
Group Quests
	KoFrameworkEvents Property KoFrameworkQuest Auto Const 
EndGroup

; HR Main Controller Script
Group Scripts
	HumanResources:HR_ControllerQuestScript Property Hr_ControllerQuestScript Auto Const 
EndGroup

; Variables to detect if an Actor is currently knocked out
Group KFVariables
	ActorValue Property Paralysis  Auto Const
	Keyword Property KFKnockedOutKeyword Auto Const
EndGroup

; Events

Event OnQuestInit()
	RegisterForCustomEvent(KoFrameworkQuest, "OnKnockOutStart")
EndEvent

; Fires as soon as some Actor was knocked out with KF
Event KoFrameworkEvents.OnKnockOutStart(KoFrameworkEvents akSender, Var[] akArgs)
	; Register for an onHit Event on the knocked out Actor
	; Only get notified if the Aggressor is the Player & he uses a Weapon with the HR_EnslavementWeapon Keyword
	RegisterForHitEvent(akArgs[0] as Actor, akAggressorFilter=Hr_ControllerQuestScript.PlayerRef, akSourceFilter=Hr_ControllerQuestScript.HR_EnslavementWeapon  )
EndEvent 

; Fires if a registered Actor was hit by the Player using a Weapon with the HR_EnslavementWeapon Keyword
Event OnHit(ObjectReference akTarget, ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked, string apMaterial)
	 Actor kTargetActor = akTarget as Actor

; Player cannot enslave while in combat
	 If (Hr_ControllerQuestScript.PlayerRef.IsInCombat())
		Debug.Notification("HR: Cannot enslave NPC while in combat")
		; Re-register for hit event
		RegisterForHitEvent(kTargetActor, akAggressorFilter=Hr_ControllerQuestScript.PlayerRef, akSourceFilter=Hr_ControllerQuestScript.HR_EnslavementWeapon  )
		return None
	 endif

; Player cannot enslave a slave....
	 If (kTargetActor.hasKeyword(HR_ControllerQuestScript.HR_Enslaved))
		Debug.Notification("HR: Cannot enslave an enslaved NPC")
		RegisterForHitEvent(kTargetActor, akAggressorFilter=Hr_ControllerQuestScript.PlayerRef, akSourceFilter=Hr_ControllerQuestScript.HR_EnslavementWeapon  )
		return None
	 endif

; Enslavement of targets in Power armor is stupid and not supported
	If kTargetActor.IsInPowerArmor()
		Debug.Notification("HR: NPC "+ akTarget.GetDisplayName() + " is in Power Armor and cannot be enslaved. Remove Power Armor via Knockout Framework (Interact).")
		; Re-register in case the user removes the power armor
		return None
	EndIf

; Check if the player has an Enslavement Kit
	 If Hr_ControllerQuestScript.PlayerRef.GetItemCount(Hr_ControllerQuestScript.HR_EnslavementKit)<1
		Debug.Notification("HR: You require an Enslavement Kit to enslave an NPC")
		return None
	EndIf

; Check if the character is still knocked, not dead and not a child
	 if (kTargetActor.GetValue(Paralysis)==1 && kTargetActor.hasKeyword(KFKnockedOutKeyword) && kTargetActor.isDead()==false && kTargetActor.isChild()==false)
		; Spawn Clone 
		Debug.Notification("HR: Enslaving this NPC...")
		Hr_ControllerQuestScript.CreateSlaveFrom(kTargetActor)
	 endif
EndEvent

Looking at the code, do you think it's possible to modify the script so that the cloning process works on dead NPCs?

i.e. hit dead NPC with special weapon > start the HR cloning process

Edited by AWHA2

Hey LOVE the Mod but I'm having a strange problem. I used the kidnap function and bagged a settler. Now, I can't open the bag to enslave the Settler. What am I doing wrong? Tried dropping it and it hung in mid-air. Tried unequipping it but it sill sits in my inventory, weighing 60 pounds.  
Did I break something? 

On 12/12/2021 at 4:40 PM, EgoBallistic said:

@HR_Sinop not sure if you saw, but I (finally) uploaded an updated version of Violate with the OnSurrender event we talked about before.  Let me know if I can help with anything.

Great! I will have a look at it over the weekend.

On 12/12/2021 at 10:00 PM, poblivion said:

@HR_Sinop Hi, I made a patch to make your mod compatible with FFO races. I want to publish this patch. I thought it would be good to let you know. I hope you do not mind it.

Also great! I can link you sub mod on my mod page if you want.

However, if changes on my mod break something in the sub mod, you will have to fix them.

18 hours ago, noel_one said:

Hey LOVE the Mod but I'm having a strange problem. I used the kidnap function and bagged a settler. Now, I can't open the bag to enslave the Settler. What am I doing wrong? Tried dropping it and it hung in mid-air. Tried unequipping it but it sill sits in my inventory, weighing 60 pounds.  
Did I break something? 

This is an issue of Knockout Framework. This usually happens if an actor used a furniture animation during knockout. The only fix for this is reloading :/

So I've had this mod installed for a good while on my gsme but haven't had a good reason to use it for immersive reasons, but I nidt started it amd I got ro say I really enjoy it I make way to many caps but thats alright I just use to buy more raw materials. But truly loving this glad to see its still being updated quiet frequently :) can't wait till we use aaf violate instead of KF there is soany incompatibility issues with it and my load order can only knock someone out with my bare  Knuckles even with non lethal armory installed bit I realize that is no part your fault. Question though would yoy be willing to add a way to sell the slave off for use while she is following you take her to bandit camps and so on, maybe compatibility with WDF or a way yoy can see the status of yoyr slaves like how submissive they are with out going to the terminal amd finally one last thing I way to fuck/rape/train your slave with out making them follow you like just walk up to them while they are still in breeder mode and abuse them till they submit giving more submissive points or a way to punish them for not submitting maybe putting a debuff on them so they will submit easier for say 1 hour or whatever.

I'm not a modder say idk how hard any of these suggestions will be amd thats all they are I expect nothing from someone's labor of love. Thank you again for an excellent mod :)

How I can increase the capacity of the settlements ? I can't add more than one slave.

Spoiler

enb2021_12_13_17_08_18.jpg

Edit @HR_Sinop Did I make an FFO patch for Slave Market, do I need anyone else's permission, or just from you? Because you mentioned that the premises of Slave Market were created by Malphias, if I understood correctly.

Edited by poblivion
On 12/18/2021 at 7:34 AM, poblivion said:

How I can increase the capacity of the settlements ? I can't add more than one slave.

Reveal hidden contents

Edit @HR_Sinop Did I make an FFO patch for Slave Market, do I need anyone else's permission, or just from you? Because you mentioned that the premises of Slave Market were created by Malphias, if I understood correctly.

Based on the description, you will have to increase the settlement's "fame" somehow.

Personally I dislike the limitations on the number of captives, it makes the whole experience very grindy.

On 12/18/2021 at 1:34 PM, poblivion said:

Reveal hidden contents

Fame can be increased by Breeding slaves serving customers. Use the Advertisement Mechanic to attract customers and set a female slave to "breeding slave". After serving some customers, fame will increase.

You have my go ahead for a FFO slave market patch. I don't think Malphias would be against it either.

On 12/12/2021 at 4:40 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Version 9 released!

You can now get rid of Knockout Framwork!

Big thanks to @EgoBallistic for making this possible!

Spoiler

2021-12-19 – v9

• Added MCM option for slaves to keep their outifit after beeing enslaved.
  • Added MCM cheat allowing enslavement of dead NPCs. The NPC must have been KO'd via Knockout Framework or have surrendered via AAF Violate before death.
  • Knockout Framwork is now no longer a hard requirement - You can remove it in favour of AAF Violate.
  • Added support for AAF Violate
    • You can now enslave NPCs by hitting a surrendered NPC with the enslavement baton.

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs or problems.

Edited by HR_Sinop
1 hour ago, HR_Sinop said:

Fame can be increased by Breeding slaves serving customers. Use the Advertisement Mechanic to attract customers and set a female slave to "breeding slave". After serving some customers, fame will increase.

You have my go ahead for a FFO slave market patch. I don't think Malphias would be against it either.

Version 9 released!

You can now get rid of Knockout Framwork!

Big thanks to @EgoBallistic for making this possible!

Reveal hidden contents

2021-12-19 – v9

• Added MCM option for slaves to keep their outifit after beeing enslaved.
  • Added MCM cheat allowing enslavement of dead NPCs. The NPC must have been KO'd via Knockout Framework or have surrendered via AAF Violate before death.
  • Knockout Framwork is now no longer a hard requirement - You can remove it in favour of AAF Violate.
  • Added support for AAF Violate
    • You can now enslave NPCs by hitting a surrendered NPC with the enslavement baton.

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs or problems.

Thanks for the new version. I appreciate the option to keep the existing outfit!

Can we please have an option to disable the "fame" mechanic? It will make testing new games much easier.

Is there a hard limit on the max number of slaves? Can "fame" increase indefinitely?