On 3/28/2024 at 7:44 AM, calvin_0 said:

did you transfer them to the settlement using the terminal or just ask them to wait there? because there is a limit on how many people you can enslave at one time, you gain more "enslavement capacity" the more you enslave... but at the beginning, you can only enslave one person at a time, you need to transfer them to a settlement or sell them off before you can enslave another...

I took them to teh settlement and bound them to the settlement by using the Enslavement terminal (it read that one slave would be with me but none assigned, so I assigned the one to the settlement. Afterwards, it read 0 slaves accompanying me and 1/3 slaves active at the settlement.).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey looking for a hand in getting this mod running properly any help is appreciated. I have all mods installed needed for HR, for some reason everything works perfectly fine aside from Customers don't seem to be spawning in, R*pe dialogue option doesn't start any scene and there seems to be no autonomous scenes at all only way to play any animations is manually through AAF.  Have i messed something up? should i reinstall something? any advice/help would be awesome and tysm for the awesome mod looking forward to having it working properly. 

On 4/9/2024 at 7:26 PM, newbie3210 said:

Could there be a way to turn slaves into a normal settlers or maybe redeem themselves?
I kinda want to give a "good ending" for some of them and there no options to do that

Hey, love the idea. I think you can download the mod "Make any npc a settler" on nexusmods. That should work, but I have no experience with HR so backup your files (your save games) beforehand, just in case. Hope it works.

8 hours ago, CollectableLover said:

Hey, love the idea. I think you can download the mod "Make any npc a settler" on nexusmods. That should work, but I have no experience with HR so backup your files (your save games) beforehand, just in case. Hope it works.

not quite.
That mod (bat file) just adds the workshop keywords+stati to an NPC,
to make them commandable and part of the settlement.

HR enslavement basically copies an NPC (and deletes the original) - and that'd need to be (mostly) reversed.
Don't think you can restore the 'real' original (as it might've been a settler/raider/whatever), but maybe a similar batch file that removes the HR keywords and stati could do the trick.

If you leave an NPC unassigned in terminal, it will act as a normal settler. HR slaves already have workshopNPCscript attached to them.

13 minutes ago, egonm68 said:

not quite.
That mod (bat file) just adds the workshop keywords+stati to an NPC,
to make them commandable and part of the settlement.

HR enslavement basically copies an NPC (and deletes the original) - and that'd need to be (mostly) reversed.
Don't think you can restore the 'real' original (as it might've been a settler/raider/whatever), but maybe a similar batch file that removes the HR keywords and stati could do the trick.

8 hours ago, CollectableLover said:

On 4/9/2024 at 6:26 PM, newbie3210 said:

Could there be a way to turn slaves into a normal settlers or maybe redeem themselves?
I kinda want to give a "good ending" for some of them and there no options to do that

On 9/24/2023 at 2:32 AM, qwerty21345 said:

i have a new problem i cant find the safe and brothel antenna anymore i can only find the terminal and attractor. I scrap the antenna now i cant build it anymore because it said 2 antenna

did u know how to fix that?i have the same problem now

Hello,

I would like to recruit them as companions, however any time I do this it makes me unable to trade items with them (The PC does "excuse me" dialogs and nothing happens) would there happen to be a fix?

Vor 5 Stunden sagte Beneficarum:

Kann ich mit diesem Mod wirklich nur Sklavinnen zu Sexsklaven machen? Kann ich nicht auch Männer zu Sexsklaven machen?

This is not intended by the mod author

14 hours ago, DixxieBixxie said:

Im having an issue when the enslavement baton doesn't enslave when the target is knocked out. Is there a limit to how many slaves i can have at a time or something?

just to cover the basics:

- do you have an "Enslavement Kit" in your inventory?  (you should get a status message if you aren't carrying any - can craft them at the chem workbench)
- you are actually hitting them with the baton?  (although, I'm not sure how this works with knockout framework - using violate myself, and there it's "hit them when they are in the surrender state/pose".  or, even beating a dead corpse, If you have activated that option in MCM. The latter only works if they were about to surrender to you before dying - it won't work if your companion just blasted them)

And there is a limit on how many slaves you can handle following you (starts at one, increases with further successful enslavements - how fast, check MCM settings).
This does not affect the enslavement itself.
Even starting out, you can enslave a whole group of NPCs - but after that, you can only tell one to follow you. and the others will remain where they are.

Edited by egonm68

btw, a few tips / things I did when I started playing with the mod and its settings:
(in combination with AAF Violate)

- a low damage pistol with the 'crippling' legendary can help you 'persuade' your target to surrender (if you can tank their aggro)

- the Syringer rifle can finally be useful!   pacify-syringes, lock-joint syringes - especially pacify + the 'alternate Enslavement crop'
- finetune the settings in MCM to your playstyle (the ones of this mod, and the surrender criteria for targets)

- if you activate creatures at your brothel: beware of radioactive ones. especially the hounds. otherwise.... well... see the demo video on the mod page, that youtuber did a similar "mistake" with radioactive barrels. Getting fucked by a radioactive creature has a similar effect.

- beware of having a fun spa area with a pool.  now, doing the naughty in the pool can be fun.... so much fun they don't realize that they drown

I did a few more 'advanced' things  - but these requires a bit of .esp fiddling in xEdit  (so, just take these as ideas if you are familiar with some xEdits )
- I build/created a secondary enslavement weapon (just a pistol/rifle with the HR keyword), because I got tired of doing the roundhouse whack to everyone around me with the baton.
- syringer ammo with the lock-joints perk AND the pacify perk (so my companions don't keep shooting targets I have incapacitated for enslavement)

Доброго времени суток. Мод работает отлично за исключением одной детали: рабыни-девушки исполняют мужские анимации и буквально рвут задницы клиентам. Может кто сталкивался и знает способ исправить?

22 hours ago, shandoramd said:

Доброго времени суток. Мод работает отлично за исключением одной детали: рабыни-девушки исполняют мужские анимации и буквально рвут задницы клиентам. Может кто сталкивался и знает способ исправить?

As a matter of fact I know where is the catch. (Inconvenient to type in russian but hope you will get it)
It is about fev settings in MCM maybe even for different mods. AAF violate and I believe general aff options. There are option to prefer agressive interactions, and also there are option to count you character (if it is woman) as a man in agressive interactions. It works great when your character vioaltes somebody on the streat (allows her to be on the "giver" side). But seems to malfunction on human recources interactions reversing who violates who for you breeding slaves.

48 minutes ago, skyrijmjmjmd said:

Downloaded the mod with vortex but its saying missing plugins but the plugin is enabled and i can see the mod in the game files but the mods not working

the mod has multiple plugins
- behslavemarket.esm
- humanresources.esp
Are both enabled?
(easy to miss the message/prompt "enable all?" in vortex if you use the right hand side button to install)