If no animations are playing from any mod it has nothing to do with HR. You don't have AAF properly setup.

Edited by Guest

Version 7 released!

Changelog:

Spoiler

2020-07-16 - v7

• Verified full functionality with latest versions of aaf/real handcuffs/WorkshopFramework

• Removed Dependency on XDI

• Added various mcm controls for customizing existing features

• Added mcm cheat option to make new slaves essential

• Added max. Brothel customer limit, set it lower if you have too many customers in your settlement. The option influences only the spawn of new customers.

• Added mcm debug  button to check if HR essential Quests are running - please ckeck if all the Quests are running before reporting bugs

• Added mcm debug  button to start HR essential Quests – use only if they are not running

• Converted the message box notification for increasing settlement fame to a “top left notification” (the “[Location” message)

• Fixed a bug where market restocked slaves could briefly attack NPCs in the market.

• NukaWorld is now listed a hard requirement

Uninstall the previous version in your mod manager and install this version to upgrade

Please let me know if you encounter any problems/bugs

Couple of items.

Most of mod is working fine.

Worst problem: My PC is female, and rape of a female slave never works. No AAF. So no submission - and no settlement prostitute.

Rape of males works fine, with good AAF animation. But a submissive male is of no use...

Also, my female settlement breeder slave keeps trying to get Turrets as customers. And the filter eliminates all females as customers.

Since my settlements are almost all females - not much action here.

Have not tried sexchange on my PC. But that seems a bit drastic...

OK - I tried sexchange. Rape AAF still works with male slaves - and does not with female slaves. Must be something about the exclude tags...

And more progress. If you turn off Thematic Animations in Human Resources MCM, rape works with female slaves - and they can be made submissive.

Edited by fred200

Version 8 released!

New Features!

Spoiler

Feature: Slave Butchering

You need a Butchering knife, craft it at any chemistry station.

Hit a slave with the butchering knife to butcher it. IMPORTANT: THE SLAVE MUST BE TRANSFERRED TO A SETTLEMENT!

Butchering a slave kills it and yields human meat. You can sell or eat human meat or you can use it to build creature attractors. Butchering male slaves gives a small meat bonus.

Feature: Settlement Creatures

IMPORTANT: If you upgraded from HR 7 or below and already have a HR terminal in your settlement, you MUST enter the terminal and click the “creature overview” menu first. Just click it and exit the terminal to get the system going. If you build a new terminal this is not necessary.

With the butchered meat from human slaves, you can build creature attractor objects in your settlement (located in furniture - > misc). Each object attracts a creature to roam around. The object itself gives a small security boost and the creature itself gives a medium boost to security. Once a creature attractor is built, you must have an advertisement beacon powered and enable customer advertising in the HR terminal.

These creatures will defend you settlement and use your breeding slaves/prostitutes. They will make slaves submissive more quickly than normal customers, but do not pay for the service.

The amount of creatures that can be present is determined by your creature capacity. The creature capacity can be increased by increasing the settlement fame level (see above).

I will most likely not be able to continue to add to this mod in the same pace as I have in the last couple of days, please be patient for new major updates such as this.

Edited by HR_Sinop
3 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

Version 8 released!

New Features!

Reveal hidden contents

Feature: Slave Butchering

You need a Butchering knife, craft it at any chemistry station.

Hit a slave with the butchering knife to butcher it. IMPORTANT: THE SLAVE MUST BE TRANSFERRED TO A SETTLEMENT!

Butchering a slave kills it and yields human meat. You can sell or eat human meat or you can use it to build creature attractors. Butchering male slaves gives a small meat bonus.

Feature: Settlement Creatures

IMPORTANT: If you upgraded from HR 7 or below and already have a HR terminal in your settlement, you MUST enter the terminal and click the “creature overview” menu first. Just click it and exit the terminal to get the system going. If you build a new terminal this is not necessary.

With the butchered meat from human slaves, you can build creature attractor objects in your settlement (located in furniture - > misc). Each object attracts a creature to roam around. The object itself gives a small security boost and the creature itself gives a medium boost to security. Once a creature attractor is built, you must have an advertisement beacon powered and enable customer advertising in the HR terminal.

These creatures will defend you settlement and use your breeding slaves/prostitutes. They will make slaves submissive more quickly than normal customers, but do not pay for the service.

The amount of creatures that can be present is determined by your creature capacity. The creature capacity can be increased by increasing the settlement fame level (see above).

I will most likely not be able to continue to add to this mod in the same pace as I have in the last couple of days, please be patient for new major updates such as this.

With Version 8, will only the HR-specific creatures be used for breeding, or will docile non-humans from other sources (cages, Wasteland Dairy, companions like Dogmeat) also be considered valid options?

And if not, could such a functionality be included in some future update (at least for critters from vanilla cages)?

24 minutes ago, Dargaron said:

With Version 8, will only the HR-specific creatures be used for breeding, or will docile non-humans from other sources (cages, Wasteland Dairy, companions like Dogmeat) also be considered valid options?

And if not, could such a functionality be included in some future update (at least for critters from vanilla cages)?

It is only specific HR creatures, but others could be taken into consideration in the future.

I got really confused for a bit as I first downloaded this a couple of days ago and saw all the new stuff added that I didn't have. Thinking it was a conflict I looked over the release notes where the year marks are still 2020. I know the year has been a bit shitty but you might just wanna update them. Love the mod and it's incredibly smooth considering I have 300 esp and esl files

13 hours ago, Bezos_Mk.I said:

I got really confused for a bit as I first downloaded this a couple of days ago and saw all the new stuff added that I didn't have. Thinking it was a conflict I looked over the release notes where the year marks are still 2020. I know the year has been a bit shitty but you might just wanna update them. Love the mod and it's incredibly smooth considering I have 300 esp and esl files

Thank you, I changed the date in the changelog....

8 hours ago, zing said:

Will this only work on default settlements? or is there any way I can get it to work with a workbench I've put down with the console?

I tested it only with default settlements. I think settlements placed ingame by the player will cause at least minor issues.

On 6/12/2021 at 9:48 AM, BeowulfMKII said:

I can't knock out actors.
I tried:
1. restart the knockdown framework
2. disabled the aaf violate mod (was causing actors to surrender)
3. use a bat
4. gun bash
and yes i have all the requirements + the baton + the enslavement kits.

Same ^

This mod is really good but i'm having an issue that so far is not ending.

Slaves are unable to become submissive, every time the opportunity comes around it always fails, and this just makes it even more unlikely for it to work in the future.

Is there any sort of command I can use to just automatically make them submissive? Because i've been running the mod for several hours and every attempt has failed.

10 hours ago, Mann.co said:

This mod is really good but i'm having an issue that so far is not ending.

Slaves are unable to become submissive, every time the opportunity comes around it always fails, and this just makes it even more unlikely for it to work in the future.

Is there any sort of command I can use to just automatically make them submissive? Because i've been running the mod for several hours and every attempt has failed.

Hello,

same here.

It was already like this in the previous version for me. My hope was that it would work in the new version. I often get the message that slaves have resisted submissive, but never that they have become submissive. 

Only by switching off this function in the mcm did they become submissive:

"Should slaves be required to be submissive for certain assignments? Default:ON"

But by doing that, I turn off the submissive-system, which I didn't really want to do.

But there is no other way to put them on prostitute.

7 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

Hello,

same here.

It was already like this in the previous version for me. My hope was that it would work in the new version. I often get the message that slaves have resisted submissive, but never that they have become submissive. 

Only by switching off this function in the mcm did they become submissive:

"Should slaves be required to be submissive for certain assignments? Default:ON"

But by doing that, I turn off the submissive-system, which I didn't really want to do.

But there is no other way to put them on prostitute.

You could lower the MCM slider "Clients served for Submission Roll" to perform a roll on every serving.

17 hours ago, x39965 said:

Loaded version 8 over version 6a, just shows load screen endlessly. And ideas? I have a lot of settlements with brothels...

Hello,

my suggestion. No Clean Save ( that means in the used save)

1. completely uninstall (ALL files)

2. Install V8

do not overwrite V6a files ! Delete all V6a files before install V8

Set Load Order of V6a. Just to make sure that the load order has not shifted, causing a problem in the save.

Edited by Morgenrot_68
On 7/23/2021 at 5:22 PM, HR_Sinop said:

You could lower the MCM slider "Clients served for Submission Roll" to perform a roll on every serving.

Unfortunately it does not work. I get more messages now, but always only that resist submissive.

I have about 20 slaves, all of which are not submissive. Not a one has become submissive for many hours.

But I got many messages that the submissive attempt failed.

Any Ideas?

On 7/25/2021 at 6:40 AM, Morgenrot_68 said:

Unfortunately it does not work. I get more messages now, but always only that resist submissive.

I have about 20 slaves, all of which are not submissive. Not a one has become submissive for many hours.

But I got many messages that the submissive attempt failed.

Any Ideas?

Same thing here, got 8 hours in... They all failed, changed the Rolls from 5 to 1 too, the message merely pop ups more often.

"Failure: All other slaves in the settlement gain confidence, making it harder for them to be made submissive "

That's a bullshit and totally unlikely outcome, why would it make it harder? Just give her a harder beating in front of the others, life isn't Suckerpunch... bad example the girl ended up basically being brain dead. Anyway, if it happens too often it then spirals out of control. Let me guess... there's no minimums or maximums in the "rebel" variable, so all it takes is have one or two slave believe they are Joan of Arc after failing 4 fail rolls and then prevent the others from ever getting promoted out of the Sweaty Taint Barn shackles to the Fancy Brothel's relatively clean bed sheets.

8 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

What is the outfit, never seen this? I have rags, on newly captured slaves from knockout framework, but nothing else.

Maybe it's HotC? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22074 , pairs well with Better Settlers https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4772

Or maybe slave prostitutes gets new outfits or something... i wouldn't know, i never got one slave promoted.

This was a fun little mod, thanks for making it. Something that would be nice is an MCM slider for the amount of caps each brothel event is worth for more control over how much of an impact running one will have on your income. 

Unfortunately Knockout Framework doesn't work properly, ghouls and raiders knock out companions, provisioners, and the like even if you disallow that in MCM,  and on top of that is unstable and causes CTDs the longer you play with it.