Human Resources

View File

Human Resources

Mod Contributors:

1. Malphias - Slave Market 3D Cell Space
  2. Morgenrot_68 - Voice feature

Mod review by MxR

(Note: The guy in the video messed up and put the NPCs close to radioactive barrels, that’s why they died. The mod itself DOES NOT randomly kill NPCs! )

What is this mod?

This is an MF / MMF / MMMF / MMMMF / Creature + Female focused enslavement mod with focus on settlement gameplay. Currently, it allows you to:

• Enslave any NPC in the game via Knockout Framework Or AAF Violate.
  • Assign the slaves to a settlement using the Human Resources Manager Terminal

• Assign Male slaves to “normal” workshop jobs

• Assign Female slaves as Breeding Slaves or Prostitute

• Female slaves can be made submissive

• Submissive slaves can be converted to Prostitutes
  • Submissive slaves have a dialouge option (when following the Player) to work from the current location
    • The Player can collect the earned money

• Breeding Slaves and Prostitutes automatically attract nearby male (non slave) clients

• Breeding slaves play only aggressive or semi-aggressive animations and earn a small amount of caps

• Prostitutes also play consensual animations and earn more caps (+ and they have a nice outfit)

• Collect caps payments from customers via a safe

• Attract brothel customers via a beacon to your settlement

• Customers are automatically asking slaves for their services

• Serving customers increases the fame level of your settlement

• Fame influences the amount of slaves / attracted customers of your settlement

How to get started:

• On any Chem-Station, build one Enslavement Baton and several Enslavement Kits

• Wander around in the wasteland and Knock a humanoid NPC (e.g. Raider, Gunner,…) out using Knockout framework (e.g. using a blunt weapon, such as a baseball bat). Alternatively, you can just hit an NPC that has surrendered via AAF Violate!

• While out of combat, hit the knocked out character with the Enslavement Baton (You must carry an Enslavement Kit to enslave an actor)

• Talk to the new slave, tell the slave to move. The slave will now follow you.

• The slave is mortal, so guide the slave well!

• With your slave following you and having reached a settlement, build ONE Human Resources Terminal (Furniture à Misc)

• Optional: Build ONE safe

• Optional: Build ONE Advertisement Beacon

• Optional: Build prisoner mats from the Prisoner shackles mod (Only mats that fit thematically to slaves are registered, such as kneeling, sitting,…)

• Access the terminal, activate it and transfer the slave to this settlement

• Assign the “Breeding Slave” Role to the new slave (if it’s a female)

• Command the slave as a normal settler (if it’s a male)

• Optional: Power the advertisement beacon and activate brothel advertisement function. Brothel clients will be attracted, which will ask Breeding Slaves/Prostitutes for services
    • Customer Attractor Rugs (furniture -> misc):
      • New Customers that visit the settlement will sandbox randomly around one of the built rugs
      • If no rugs are built, customers sandbox around the HR terminal

Mechanics:

Slave follower capacity:

Determines how many slaves can follow you. Can be increased by enslaving more NPCs (Using the Enslavement baton)

Submissiveness:

Every time the slave served a certain amount of customers (currently 5), a submission roll is performed. The result of this roll can be:

• Failure: All other slaves in the settlement gain confidence, making it harder for them to be made submissive

• Partial Success: The chance of making the slave submissive is increased for the next rolls.

• Success: The slave is now submissive, all other slaves in the settlement lose confidence

Some actions also increase the chance of submission; such raping the slave when it is following you (Will be extended in the future)

Settlement Fame:

Determines how many slaves and customers can be present in your settlement. Can be increased by letting customers use Breeding Slaves / Prostitutes. Decreases if a customer dies in your settlement.

Feature: Slave Butchering

You need a Butchering knife, craft it at any chemistry station.

Hit a slave with the butchering knife to butcher it. IMPORTANT: THE SLAVE MUST BE TRANSFERRED TO A SETTLEMENT!

Butchering a slave kills it and yields human meat. You can sell or eat human meat or you can use it to build creature attractors. Butchering male slaves gives a small meat bonus.

Feature: Settlement Creatures

IMPORTANT: If you upgraded from HR 7 or below and already have a HR terminal in your settlement, you MUST enter the terminal and click the “creature overview” menu first. Just click it and exit the terminal to get the system going. If you build a new terminal this is not necessary.

With the butchered meat from human slaves, you can build creature attractor objects in your settlement (located in furniture - > misc). Each object attracts a creature to roam around. The object itself gives a small security boost and the creature itself gives a medium boost to security. Once a creature attractor is built, you must have an advertisement beacon powered and enable customer advertising in the HR terminal.

These creatures will defend you settlement and use your breeding slaves/prostitutes. They will make slaves submissive more quickly than normal customers, but do not pay for the service. They also do not increase settlement fame.

The amount of creatures that can be present is determined by your creature capacity. The creature capacity can be increased by increasing the settlement fame level (see above).

Currently supported creatures:

Spoiler

Creature           Settlement Object           Provided Security    Required Capacity

Bloatfly             Bloatfly reservoir             2 Security                 2 Capacity

FEV Hound       Hound House                  3 Security                 3 Capacity

Supermutant    Supermutant Cauldron    5 Security                 4 Capacity

Slave Market! (by Malphias)

Where?

Fast Travel to Concord, the door should be directly in front of you to the right.

How does it work?

Go to the Slave Market Terminal. There you can sell slaves that are currently following you.

The Market has a level and a slave for sale capacity. Increasing the level also increases the capacity of the market. You can increase the level of the market by buying and selling slaves.

I can’t see any slaves, what shall I do?!?!?

Go to the Slave Market Terminal and click “Restock slaves”. Exit the terminal and wait 15 real seconds. The market should get re populated. The amount of slaves that can be restocked will increase over time (until the capacity limit is reached).

How do I buy slaves?

After restocking with the slave terminal, you should see new slaves in the Auction cell or the cell upstairs. Simply talk to them and you should see a dialogue option to buy the slave. The slaves with names cannot be bought, they are just "eyecandy".

What can I do with Slaves that are for sale?

You can try a slave (50 caps, starts an AAF scene) or buy it. The price is determined by the attribute points and the submissiveness of the slave. Bought slave are functionally the same as slaves that were enslaved by you personally.

Customer Activity

Once you have hit “restock”, a market breeding slave will start servicing the market customers.

Requirements:

Hard Requirements (Must haves):

Guide for setting up AAF infrastructure:

Optional (Enabling certain mod features):

Optional Sub-Mods (may or may not work)

General nice-to-have mods:

In game esp explorer

Baka ScrapHeap

Installation

Install it with your favorite Mod Manager.

For Modders

The Sourcecode is available in the download section. Feel free to Study/Modify/Improve it.

Legal

1. You MUST NOT re-publish this mod anywhere in the Milky Way galaxy.
  2. You MUST NOT use this mod to create content that promotes extreme political views or child abuse.
  3. You MAY develop sub-mods/ additional content for this mod. You MUST notify me if you do so.

Credits

Malphias for providing the 3D Market Cell

ignotum_virum  for Just Business

The technical process of creating slaves was mostly copied from him

Seb263 for Knockout Framwork

Kharos for Real Handcuffs

Dagobaking for AAF

Mlucke for Prisoner Shackles

Rbddc 12 & associates for HOTC

Kinggath for Workshop Framwork and the Bethesda mod School Series

EgoBallistic for his Mods and answering my stupid questions

Todd Howard for existing

Changelog

Spoiler

2023-01-08– v11b

• Fixed a bug regarding the slave listing in slave markets
    • Fix by lee3310

2022-07-23– v11a

• Fixed a bug that toggled customer spawns in settlements on/off upon exiting the terminal via the exit button.

2022-06-12– v11

• Minor technical update, potentially preventing enslavement of AAF_Violate surendered NPCs.

2022-04-15– v10

• New Feature! Voices! robovoices by Morgenrot_68!
    • You need to download the optional voice package (download section)
  • Added "Customer visits ON/OFF" option to HR Settlement Terminals
    • In case you want only HR creatures to spawn, set it to Customer visits:OFF. This prevents "normal human customers" from visiting

2022-02-16– v9b

• Fixed a bug causing two slaves to be created if Violate and Knockout FW were used together.
    • There might still be bugs if both mods are used, it is recommneded to use just one of them.

2022-01-26– v9a

• Fixed a bug preventing NPCs spawned by a spawner from respawning after enslavement.

2021-12-19 – v9

• Added MCM option for slaves to keep their outifit after beeing enslaved.
  • Added MCM cheat allowing enslavement of dead NPCs. The NPC must have been KO'd via Knockout Framework or have surrendered via AAF Violate before death.
  • Knockout Framwork is now no longer a hard requirement - You can remove it in favour of AAF Violate.
  • Added support for AAF Violate
    • You can now enslave NPCs by hitting a surrendered NPC with the enslavement baton.

2021-08-24 – v8b

• Fixed a bug that caused the "limit customers per brothel" option to be ignored
  • Fixed a bug that prevented essential slaves from being butchered

2021-07-28 – v8a

• added MCM Option to add a bonus to submission rolls - use it if you have trouble getting slaves submissive
  • added MCM Option to skip the walk up process for brothel clients - use it if you get too many 'timeout for slave' messages or clients just refuse to walk towards the slaves.

2021-07-21 – v8

• New Feature: Slave Butchering! (see Mod description page)
  • New Feature: Creature Support! (Currently: Supermutant,  FEV hound, Bloatfly, see Mod description page)

2021-07-16 - v7

• Verified full functionality with latest versions of aaf/real handcuffs/WorkshopFramework
  • Removed Dependency on XDI
  • Added various mcm controls for customizing existing features
  • Added mcm cheat option to make new slaves essential
  • Added max. Brothel customer limit, set it lower if you have too many customers in your settlement. The option influences only the spawn of new customers.
  • Added mcm debug  button to check if HR essential Quests are running - please ckeck if all the Quests are running before reporting bugs
  • Added mcm debug  button to start HR essential Quests – use only if they are not running
  • Converted the message box notification for increasing settlement fame to a “top left notification” (the “[Location” message)
  • Fixed a bug where market restocked slaves could briefly attack NPCs in the market.
  • NukaWorld is now listed a hard requirement

Uninstall the previous version in your mod manager and install this version to upgrade

2021-02-19 - v6a

• Increased the range an advertisement beacon is found by the Settlement terminal

• Try building the beacon right next to the terminal if the beacon is not recognized

• Decreased the amount of HR customers in the slave market

2021-01-22 - v6

• Slave timeout message now shows only if verbose dialogue is enabled in MCM
  • Added Customer Attractor Rugs als buildable items (furniture -> misc)
    • New Customers that visit the settlement will sandbox randomly around one of the built rugs
    • If no rugs are built, customers sandbox around the HR terminal

2021-01-4 - v5a

• Fixed a grammar error in customer dialogue
  • Removed floating cuffs in market
  • Fixed a minor script issue that caused errors

2020-12-31 - v5

• Added Slave Market
  • Added Option for submissive slaves that are following the player to look for customers where they currently are
    • Via Dialogue
    • The Player can collect the earned money (in inventory of slave)
  • Added MCM cheat to simulate an active Beacon
  • Added settlement identifier for the fame increase message
  • Added MCM cheat that lets every new slave become a "normal" working settler
  • Fixed MCM Option "Settlers pay for slave services"

2020-11-21 - v3

• Improved handling of HOTC Armor
  • Added Verbose Debugging Option in the MCM
  • Added FOMOD installer
    • You do not have to unzip/rezip the original HOTC file anymore, just install the original and then tick the compatibility patch in the installer
    • Completely remove any mod files that are older than v3

2020-11-14 - v2

• Fixed copying issue of the AAF protectedEquipment file
  • Added MCM

2020-11-09 - v1a

• Fixed HOTC Masters

2020-11-08 - v1

• Initial Release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/08/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    F4SE, AAF, AAF Themes, AAF Animations, Workshop Framework, Real Handcuffs, Nuka World, Prisoner Shackles, Hoockers of the Commonwealth

Edited by HR_Sinop

Ideas for the future

• SuperMutant support Done in v8

• Slave Markets (buy and sell slaves) Done in v5

• Family planning enhanced integration

• Sim settlements integration

The Author of Vault 69 suggested integrating the mod into HR. I do not have the time for this, but both of us would be happy if someone else picked it up and made somthing cool out of it. (e.g. New City with HR Slave Market, Brothel, Player Home, Player Settlement, ...). You can be as creative as you like.

FAQs

Q: I get "timeout for slave" messages, what am I doing wrong?

A: The timeout mechanism kicks in if a client that is supposed to reach a slave was not able to do so in time. Since everyone is constantly wandering around doing stuff and the sandbox can influence the situation in many ways (e.g. settlement attack, actor death,...) the timeout mechanism was introduced to just "give up" after a certain amount of time and start the search again, so the slave is not blocked. In my opinion, a timeout is by far more desireable than a blocked slave that is not doing anything.

Try moving into a less populated and smaller settlement/area, so clients can reach the slaves faster.

Known Issues

Armor

For some strange reasons (I have no idea why) are slaves unequipping everything/ equipping random inventory items when they are loaded / unloaded.

To prevent this, I installed an “allow unequipment” mechanism that equips the unequiped armor if the slave is not allowed to unequip armor. This can lead to weird flickering/ visuals if some other mod tries to equip something to the slaves.

Talking/trading with a slave allows them to unequip armor for 30 seconds.

HOTC Bodies

The HOTC Armors use a custom body when the Armor is equipped. Therefore, body morphs are temporarily overwritten if HOTC Armor is equipped.

Compatibility

Mods that start AAF scenes with slaves are most likely running into the "allow unequipment" mechanism described above.

You should not run mods that initiate scenes in conjunction with this mod (e.g. M.C.G)

Known Conflicts:

Edited by HR_Sinop

My requests to you:

Related to this mod

Mod Page Pictures

I want to update the pictures on the mod download side.

Does anyone want to share their creations with the mod?

HOTC Bodies

As described in Known Issues, HOTC comes with a separate body that replaces the default body. Does anyone know a mod that offers these Armor pieces “stand alone” e.g. for Fusion Girl? Can anyone make such a mod?

Slave Market Done in v5

I want to integrate a location for buying/selling slaves into the mod. Unfortunately, I am extremely untalented in designing/building 3D spaces in FO4. Is anyone willing to help me build such a location (e.g. by sending me an esp that has such a location; you will be listed as a co author of the mod of course)?

As far as I know, the auction house mod for Just business has been abandoned.

I might re-purpose this mod. (compatibility patch)

Some things to keep in mind:

• DO NOT edit a vanilla location. Instead, this location should be a new cell.
  • Try to keep mod dependencies minimal, optional stuff is always welcome
  • It does not have to be huge, something small but of high quality with attention to detail is ideal

Sim Settlements 2 Plots

The SS2 Toolkit has been released. Support for Sim Settlements 2 is planned, but I cannot mass produce fitting plots by myself.

Is anyone willing to design thematically fitting SS2 plots and contribute to this mod? You do not have to be a veteran modder or programmer to create plots, anyone who is motiviated can do it. Some ideas for SS2 plots:

• Slave pens (multiple variations)
  • Interior "Brothel room" plots
  • Slave Auction plots
  • Any fitting ideas are welcome

https://wiki.simsettlements2.com/en/CreateAddons/Intro-To-Addon-Creation

Unrelated to this mod:

3d female pubic hair

Does anyone know a 3d pubic hair mod for females that works with current bodies, preserving body morphs? (e.g. Fusion Girl)

Can anyone do such a conversion for this mod (MuffFluff)?

Edited by HR_Sinop

So you can toss some slaves into a cell and other npc with come along and have sex with them without any player interaction?  The Slave Markets is what this game really needs! I know there is a few mods that lets you sell slaves but not buy them or random encounter slave caravans that roam the commonwealth you can buy and sell too.

3 hours ago, rennex said:

So you can toss some slaves into a cell and other npc with come along and have sex with them without any player interaction?  The Slave Markets is what this game really needs! I know there is a few mods that lets you sell slaves but not buy them or random encounter slave caravans that roam the commonwealth you can buy and sell too.

yes, that is the plan. Right now, you have to set up prisoner cells manually by placing PrisonerShackles Mats. The slaves should automatically be assigned to those mats afterwards.

Random encounters of slavers / slave markets are on the todo list, but won't come too soon.

Hello. The fashion idea is great and will be tested. Even before I download it to report. Some time ago I used https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22074?tab=description I had a huge problem. I only had 2-3 for a sample in Senchuari. And while I was doing other things, a radiant quest of minitmen started. It was given by one of these prostitutes. But ... it was impossible to finish. She spoke only her own phrases and not accepted my report that I had saved the kidnapped friend.

Because I didn't want to fail quests, I was forced to uninstall fashion.

Sory for google translete. My english is terrable.

Greetings!  Thank you for your efforts!  Cool mod for my new playthrough.  Quick question:  After female slaves are assigned to "Breeding Slave" status in the terminal, how do you get them to go to the prisoner mats?  I tried assigning them in the normal build menu, as one would assign any normal settler, however, when I scroll to the slave, no such assign option exists, as through the settlement does not recognize her as a member.  Outside the build menu, I can command her to go to the mat at gunpoint, after being pacified, but I don't think that this was your intent, or was it?  Any advice?  Thanks again.

20 hours ago, tankgod1 said:

Greetings!  Thank you for your efforts!  Cool mod for my new playthrough.  Quick question:  After female slaves are assigned to "Breeding Slave" status in the terminal, how do you get them to go to the prisoner mats?  I tried assigning them in the normal build menu, as one would assign any normal settler, however, when I scroll to the slave, no such assign option exists, as through the settlement does not recognize her as a member.  Outside the build menu, I can command her to go to the mat at gunpoint, after being pacified, but I don't think that this was your intent, or was it?  Any advice?  Thanks again.

You need to build the mats after the terminal. The assignment process should kick in automatically (but it may take some time)

18 hours ago, Ironwulfthegreat said:

FO4Edit says that your modified HOTC file needs Canary Save File Monitor as a Master. Is this correct, or do I have something else going on?

Hmm might be an error on my side, I'll fix it.

Edit: should be fixed now

Just when the times where dark and many old mods around brothels broke, SINOP the savior arrived!

Great mod dude. Really appretiate your work. Currently having a great time with this mod.

Have you considered SimSettlements2 integration? Might be a good use for brothels and slave markets

12 hours ago, GornoDD said:

Just when the times where dark and many old mods around brothels broke, SINOP the savior arrived!

Great mod dude. Really appretiate your work. Currently having a great time with this mod.

Have you considered SimSettlements2 integration? Might be a good use for brothels and slave markets

Thank you. As you can imagine, Sim Settlements ist very complex and not super accessible as a third party author.

My plan is to integrate the mod into the SS system (e.g. plots that build slave cells), but this will probably not happen this year.

1 hour ago, HmnTVI4 said:

Can this mod be used to enslave all extra races one might have added? This looks to be an up and coming replacement to other mods of its kind, but I'd like to make sure that the CaH Ponies still know their place on a pillory.

Theoretically yes, however support for other races must be explicitly set up. Currently, this is not planned to be added.

2 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Hi, have you considered to support Violate? It has a surrender mechanic for NPC also. That way you could use Violate or Knockout Framework. (I think those to will conflict if you have both)

Not planned right now, as this would "just" open another path for enslavement.  I think it makes more sense to develop new features instead of providing more means to achieve something that already works.

On 11/11/2020 at 9:53 AM, HR_Sinop said:

Theoretically yes, however support for other races must be explicitly set up. Currently, this is not planned to be added.

So might this system work alongside other enslavements systems like Just Business? I have a dubious but sorta functional addon to allow other races for that, but still have much interest in the "Business" aspects this mod provides. Either way, awesome to see someone who knows what they're doing expanding/continuing this line of interest. :)

Hi @HR_Sinop

1) Why didn't you just submod JB instead of making a new mod? Would be a lot easier and people already use that. I personally do not really want to install a potentially conflicting mod. Please rethink that maybe extending JB with a submod would be a better idea. OK @ignotum_virum is not around much these days, but I don't really see bugs in it, most problem reports come from other mods it is based on, and if he abandons it I think me or someone else will gladly take it up.

2) On the topic of the slave market, there is one in the Depravity mod in Diamond City. Pretty cool. I am planning to add a simple submod to JB to be able to sell slaves there. It is easy, just adding one more NPC name to a quest. Depravity and the rest of the Thuggyverse are IMHO mods everybody needs anyway. It makes the main questline depend on your actual choices...

55 minutes ago, elekszid said:

Hi @HR_Sinop

1) Why didn't you just submod JB instead of making a new mod? Would be a lot easier and people already use that. I personally do not really want to install a potentially conflicting mod. Please rethink that maybe extending JB with a submod would be a better idea. OK @ignotum_virum is not around much these days, but I don't really see bugs in it, most problem reports come from other mods it is based on, and if he abandons it I think me or someone else will gladly take it up.

2) On the topic of the slave market, there is one in the Depravity mod in Diamond City. Pretty cool. I am planning to add a simple submod to JB to be able to sell slaves there. It is easy, just adding one more NPC name to a quest. Depravity and the rest of the Thuggyverse are IMHO mods everybody needs anyway. It makes the main questline depend on your actual choices...

I am aware that this mod is on track to conflict with JB and other related mods.

This is a result of the following tradeoff:

Scenario sub mod of existing mod:

Benefits:

+ I can use existing infrastructure

+ Explicit mod compatibility

Drawback:

-        -  I have to “fit” my code into the existing infrastructure

-        -  I am highly dependent on the original mod author

-        -  I would have to coordinate with the original author or face changes that break my submod

As I see it, making a sub mod is a feasible choice in the short term. However, I am more “boxed in” in the things I can do, making it the inferior choice in the long haul.

And I am in for the long haul ;)

Hello, I have been playing a bit with the mod but I don't know if it works properly. It seems that I always have a "slave timeout" message and nobody is approaching the slaves. Clients are spawning though, but they just walk around. Got everything set up as described.

LE: Did some digging around mods and stuff and found out it is conflicting somehow with AAF Sexual Harassment. I think...at least woks without it. I guess it falls under "mods that initiate scenes in conjunction with this mod". After a bit more testing, I found out that after a scene is initialized from AAF SH immediately after, a client goes to a slave, then only after another AAF SH scene the next client will trigger and so on. Funny :)

20 hours ago, Algoz- said:

so i tried installing the last version and it's not working. I tried uninstalling the older one and installing the update. It doesnt detect HumanResources.esp plugin. 

What am i missing?

Try completely removing (i.e. physically deleting from hard drive) the old version and installing the new.

Can anyone replicate this issue?

Hello Sinop, very nice and promising mod! Even though it is in such an early stage it can already compete with JB / SS.

I have a Problem, which is pretty much what tankgod1 and FireSplitter already mentioned. I followed your instructions: build HR-Terminal -> build safe and beacon -> build mats -> assign to breeding slave. After doing so the slave will not move to the mat and customers move around aimlessly. Waiting did not seem to help.

The mat(s) i tried out are under Raiders->Misc. Whats about the prostitude mats under Resources->Misc? Am i missing something?