On 5/6/2021 at 4:44 PM, Manly Man said:

Any way to free or release a slave?

no, just kill or sell them. Reverting back to the original actor/NPC is impossible

On 5/6/2021 at 11:02 PM, classact68 said:

First off, i LOVE the mod, been playing with it a lot and i have a very mod heavy game, cross fingers, everything is working well. First, what happens if you leave a slave unassigned?Ā  Second question, if i put the shackles { from theĀ furniture misc or raider misc } on the wall, but i can not assign a slave to them, like in the slave market, is there anyway to make this work?

Ā 

Thank you

1) If the slave is unassinged, it does nothing

2) Enable the slaves are commandable cheat in the MCM (works only on new slaves)

On 5/11/2021 at 4:01 PM, Morgenrot_68 said:

Hello,

Ā 

1.is it possible to increase the Fame level directly via a console command (perhaps using the set command)? I already had 10 slaves and 18 would have been possible.
Then I had to reinstall the mod because the PS mats didn't work. It takes a few hours to level up. Unfortunately I had to do it again. Therefore I would like to restore my old Fame level. So that I don't have to start from the beginning every time.

Ā 

2. do the customers leave the settlement again when the slaves are sold? In my first save there were about 15-20 customers running around. I had 10 slaves. How do you calculate the number of customers?Ā  Maybe 2 customers for every slave? Or do they become more and more?
And when do they leave the settlement or do the customers stay in the settlement forever?

Ā 

3. is there a possibility to release the slaves again besides selling them? From looks of it, probably not.
That would be a great feature, maybe if they really proved themselves and brought in a lot of money.

Ā 

1) no

2) customers should leave after 24 or 48 ingame hours. The number of customers is based on the fame level

3) no

Would it be possible to modify a bit this mod (or add a second version) for "Full Dialogue Interface" instead of "Extended Dialogue Interface" ?
I mean it seems XDI.esm is making a lot of mods from TheNexusMods bug and sometime even crashes them.

My latest example is Fusion City Rising. Their creators told me to use FDI instead of XDI, they really seem to be doing exactly the same, but HR requires XDI "only"...

On 5/26/2021 at 8:21 AM, kernelpanic.ian said:

I'm running into issues getting the mod to function at all. Nothing shows up and i keep getting: "Missing Plugins: 1. HumanResources.esp". I'm using the Vortex Mod Manager

Ā 

Have you looked in to the plugin section to see if that .esp file is enabled, have had to activate some plugins manually after installing new mods.Ā 

Edit : PluginĀ is the second lowest tab on the left side.

13 hours ago, Icefish77 said:

Ā 

Have you looked in to the plugin section to see if that .esp file is enabled, have had to activate some plugins manually after installing new mods.Ā 

Edit : PluginĀ is the second lowest tab on the left side.

Yes Iā€™ve done everything I could think of. My only other guess is a mod incompatibility but with what? That or Iā€™m missing dlc because there werenā€™t any listed in the requirements.Ā 
Ā 

I do get the flag ā€œPlugin has missing mastersā€ so the missing DLC is a good possibility.

Edited by kernelpanic.ian
On 5/22/2021 at 12:40 AM, VladimirMurphy said:

Would it be possible to modify a bit this mod (or add a second version) for "Full Dialogue Interface" instead of "Extended Dialogue Interface" ?
I mean it seems XDI.esm is making a lot of mods from TheNexusMods bug and sometime even crashes them.

My latest example is Fusion City Rising. Their creators told me to use FDI instead of XDI, they really seem to be doing exactly the same, but HR requires XDI "only"...

Yeah getting rid of XDI is on the TODO list

Awesome Mod...Thank you so much....Having great time with it

Question for aĀ future update

Looking for a way to "convert" a Slave to a standard Settler

Under Slave Management, "Debt Paid" or "Old Whore" Option to let a slave go without selling

Possible?Ā 

Thanks againĀ 

1 hour ago, LostBrave said:

Awesome Mod...Thank you so much....Having great time with it

Question for aĀ future update

Looking for a way to "convert" a Slave to a standard Settler

Under Slave Management, "Debt Paid" or "Old Whore" Option to let a slave go without selling

Possible?Ā 

Thanks againĀ 

Not exactly what your asking for but there is a MCM menu entry that allows any newly captured slave to be commanded like a standard settler. Will not work on those already captured however.

Hi,

Ā 

I downloaded, but i cant slave anyone... I knockout, ok, i use the baton, ok, but when i will speak with the new slave, not happens... nothing happens, and my char stay locked at the slave, but nothing happens, anyone speak happens...

Ā 

2 images atached, "After use the baton and before talk" and "After talk"

Ā 

In the slave market either work... I talk with the slave, and do the same, nothing happens... happens are left the lines of speak or some conflict.

Ā 

What can do? Thanks

PS: I am useĀ "just in business", but are disabled (not in the mods, in the mcm) I uninstalled, but the same, nothing happens.

PS2: I have all requirements, hard and soft.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ScreenShot135.png

ScreenShot136.png

Edited by Moacir Jr
16 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

snip

Ā 

No idea about other issue. But the slaves inside the market initially are props. The useable slaves need to be generated from the terminal.

Edited by Guest
7 hours ago, aghjax said:

Ā 

No idea about other issue. But the slaves inside the market initially are props. The useable slaves need to be generated from the terminal.

Right, but in the market, not works too... And with the slaves form terminal, first, from instructions, i need to talk with him to move, and go with me at the settlement where i am use him, ok ?

Edited by Moacir Jr
On 6/4/2021 at 9:54 AM, aghjax said:

Ā 

Have any log that I can provide to you, for tryĀ  to help me?

Ā 

Everything, except to talk with the new slave to move, are working, included the customers, are coming with the beacon active, but none happen, not have whores in the brothel, rssss....

Ā 

Thanks for help

Edited by Moacir Jr
49 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

Have any log that I can provide to you, for tryĀ  to help me?

Ā 

Everything, except to talk with the new slave to move, are working, included the customers, are coming with the beacon active, but none happen, not have whores in the brothel, rssss....

Ā 

Thanks for help

Ā 

I cannot make a slave follow me either, they stand but will not follow.Ā It did work when I first installed the mod and tried it out, justĀ not on my new playthrough. Something is causing a conflict I am sure.Ā All other dialogue options work like accessing inventory, sex & to kneel waiting.

Ā 

I use a teleport gun that places them inside synth relay grenades to circumvent the issue currently.

Ā 

I think slaves have to be assignedĀ through the terminal for the beacon for customers to pay for sex. I am not sure if they need to be submissive to work as a breeder but they do to work as a prostitute. They also need one of those slave mats to be placed down in the workshop and I think a customer attractor marker nearby.

Ā 

Hope all that translates well.

Edited by Guest

I have a problem whit submission of slaves. Is it normal that a slaves that where submissive and asigned to prostetution can become not submissive ???

I started a small brothel whit 3 submissive slaves asigned as prostetutes and 2 regular settlers for farmer and a bar. Went to finish NW and came back whit some more slaves but when I go into terminals slave managemennt there is only one prostetude other 2 are breeding slaves.Ā 

Great mod! But I did notice it seems like the mod didn't take into account the possibility of killing people in the slave market.

Ā 

So, basically, my character is a very well-meaning sort who mostly wants to fix the broken world he woke up to. He would only enslave raiders or the absolute worst scum of humanity, and only if there were a reason not to kill them insteadĀ (though I still have the mod because it adds verisimilitude (it's good to have options, even if I might not end upĀ using them)).

Ā 

He goes into the slave market, and is sufficiently disgusted by what he finds that he decides to do something about it. He follows Reilly Kahn into the private room and stabs him to death, then proceeds to gun down every non-slave in the building.

Ā 

But it seems like that possibility wasn't taken into account. No one (other than the person being attacked and defending themselves, obviously) reacts, slavers don't react even if they see you shoot their buddy right next to them, there's no option to free any of the slaves (even after you buy them), and when you talk to the slaves they still either beg you to buy them, beg you to save them,Ā or beg you to leave them alone before one of the slavers does something to them, even after all of said slavers are dead and they're literally walking overĀ their corpses.

Ā 

I did notice one woman (July Johnson) start dancing and then some other slaves whistling and cheering, but I'm not sure if that was intentional or a side effect of having AAF Spectators and having killedĀ the last guy while he was raping her. I reloaded to try again, and I noticed the dancing, though no one cheered or whistled. Was the dancing intentional? She still gave the standard lines of begging to be shot or rescued when I tried talking to her.

Ā 

Would it be possible to add some extra dialogue or options if you've killed the slavers/customers/bartender? Or the option to free slaves, even ifĀ onlyĀ ones you've bought? I noticed, after I tried buying a slave to free them, that there are only three dialogue options (Exit, Rape, and another one), so it seems like a fourth (Free/Manumit) could be added.

Ā 

Ā 

TL;DR seems like a bit of an oversight to notĀ take into account the possibility of the player going John Brown on the slave market. Options and logical reactions from NPCs are always great.

Edited by Whatthen
Corrected names and added a TL;DR
On 6/4/2021 at 4:25 AM, Moacir Jr said:

Hi,

Ā 

I downloaded, but i cant slave anyone... I knockout, ok, i use the baton, ok, but when i will speak with the new slave, not happens... nothing happens, and my char stay locked at the slave, but nothing happens, anyone speak happens...

Ā 

2 images atached, "After use the baton and before talk" and "After talk"

Ā 

In the slave market either work... I talk with the slave, and do the same, nothing happens... happens are left the lines of speak or some conflict.

Ā 

What can do? Thanks

PS: I am useĀ "just in business", but are disabled (not in the mods, in the mcm) I uninstalled, but the same, nothing happens.

PS2: I have all requirements, hard and soft.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ScreenShot135.png

ScreenShot136.png

If you haveĀ installed the barbarous continent mod,Ā removing it may solve your problem.

Edited by luckytail

I'm having a weird bug with a named slave, Ack-Ack. She worked as a breeding slave for about 2 in-game weeks before she started randomly getting targeted by settlers occasionally (prompting a loading of a save before the incident) then when I went to make her follow for one of her (more or less) scheduled rapes to get her to be submissive I noticed it didn't have her counted in the terminal as having been moved to the settlement so I tried recapturing her and that didn't work, tried deleting the terminal then recapturing her which also didn't work. Any way to fix this other than loading an old af save? also, since she's bugged the way she is I have a boatload of customers just hanging around the settlement.Ā 

Screenshot (842).png

Screenshot (843).png

Screenshot (844).png

Edited by DerpyAngel
added picture of all the customers huddled together

Is there aĀ mod that im missing becauseĀ the only one sex scenes I have working is the Atomic Lust sex scenes and having sex on the cross, I even tried downloading from the author who made AAF Themes here on Lovers Lab and their other copy of the same mods on nexus and none of them work, is there an updated version Im not aware of and is there and aaf mods that you guys would recomend?

• 2 weeks later...