• Knockout Framwork is now no longer a hard requirement - You can remove it in favour of AAF Violate.
  • Added support for AAF Violate
    • You can now enslave NPCs by hitting a surrendered NPC with the enslavement baton.

I ****ing love you. Thank you. A much more elegant solution.

This is by far the best brothel mod for F04, and makes building a themed brothel a major part of my game. 

One final wish... the PC could act as a prostitute and be propositioned by customers..... 

hi i cant find anyone with the same issues aff seems to work ok and the enemy ai restrain me ect fine but i cant find any of the workshop items the enslavement baton, safe for caps slave mats etc enslavement kits and stuff like that i have every mod installed in requested and recommended but i just cant find the stuff what am i missing here =/ 

edit ok I’m a fucking moron I spent so much time making sure I had the required mods etc I didn’t download human. Resources ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Edited by raytd

SO I have it installed I crafted the settlement stuff, but when i get an AAF surrender and i try to bam them with the batton, it kills them even when i have the kit in my inventory. any ideas?

P.S can anyone who has the mod working with AAF Violate share their mod load orders? maybe theres where i messed up.

Edited by Watson152
3 hours ago, Watson152 said:

SO I have it installed I crafted the settlement stuff, but when i get an AAF surrender and i try to bam them with the batton, it kills them even when i have the kit in my inventory. any ideas?

P.S can anyone who has the mod working with AAF Violate share their mod load orders? maybe theres where i messed up.

For mod load order use the program loot it can look for corrupt files etc 

Where did you craft the batton and enslavement kits I can’t find them anywhere ?(Eddit) ok I’m a dumb shit I downloaded everything except Human Resources ??‍♂️
with your issue make sure your not using any mods like realistic headshot damage etc that can bug it

Edited by raytd

I'm not sure what the problem is but if I couldn't "capture" a dead raider with the cheat I would never capture anyone.  The surrender option in Violate just doesn't work very well.  I have a gun that takes health nearly to zero with one shot and they surrender fast.  HOWEVER, they often pop right back up in less than a second and start fighting again. 

Having said that, I have another slavery  mod where surrender works perfectly.  I suspect they would stay on their knees forever... 

I'm not sure if the problem lies with Violate or HR  or a conflicting mod but there absolutely is an issue.  Can I really be the only one to have it?   

Really love the mod. The dynamism of the FO4 settlements opens up some really new and cool possibilities for 'slavehunter/brothel master' gameplay that can never be really matched by New Vegas or Skyrim. 

How do people build their brothels? Here's how I situate my slaves atm: 

ScreenShot3.png.eb00cd4d899122210ed37a2f74cc1536.png

I've found that placing slaves outside rather than inside increases the amount of simultaneous customer usage. I assume because of better pathing? But I'm curious if anyone has a different experience.

I think I will stick to breeding slaves rather than prostitutes for the time being. You can't make prostitutes stay in a single place by default. And if you do make them commandable the available PS floor mats don't have very good volitional/seductive poses. It would be good if the animation mats from Hookers of the Commonwealth, which are better with this, could be converted. 

One thing I've discovered (maybe or maybe not the result of my specific mod setup): If you do want to use prostitutes you'll probably want to disable partial stripping in the ultimate AAF Patch. The prostitute clothing--which all fit within arms/legs slots--do not reconform to bodies when they are reshaped in AAF. (A feature that doesn't seem possible to change?) So they'll clip through with partial stripping enabled.

Edited by zane0
2 hours ago, zane0 said:

How do people build their brothels?

Smaller settlements are better for NPC pathing, in my experience and I think Red Rocket is much better than Sanctuary. I tend to use starlight drive-in now as it gives me a handy slaving/brothel hub which is open plan.

I can recommend Woody's Wasteland stuff for gritty brothel design: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24951

I also use wasteland text redone to create suitable signs: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36744

I also use girlsgirlsgirls posters from here, although I really want to find a better poster mod as that is a bit full on. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4237-girls-girls-girls-fo4-paintings-posters-billboards/

I find siting a brothel next to the bar is also good, especially as I use sim settlements 2. 

2 hours ago, Nuka Cherry Mobile said:

Smaller settlements are better for NPC pathing, in my experience and I think Red Rocket is much better than Sanctuary. I tend to use starlight drive-in now as it gives me a handy slaving/brothel hub which is open plan.

I can recommend Woody's Wasteland stuff for gritty brothel design: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24951

I also use wasteland text redone to create suitable signs: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36744

I also use girlsgirlsgirls posters from here, although I really want to find a better poster mod as that is a bit full on. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4237-girls-girls-girls-fo4-paintings-posters-billboards/

I find siting a brothel next to the bar is also good, especially as I use sim settlements 2. 

This is the kind of stuff I was looking for. Thanks. :)

On 1/5/2022 at 10:53 AM, slackbladder72 said:

For anyone having problems with making them surrender with the baton. I updated AAF Violate and it now works.

Make sure all the other required mods are up to date. Cheers!

What version are you using? I'm pretty sure I have the latest version but it still won't work for me. Just kills them when I hit them after they surrender.

I am also having trouble trying to enslave people using the new update. I get the npc to surrender royal beat their ass with the enslavement baton and nothing happens. I have the enslavement kits the baton so I don't know what I am missing? I can't even enslave the npc after they are dead.

Edited by rennex

I was using AAF Violate latest version but it was still killing raiders who surrendered with baton, so I replaced violate with knockout framework it worked and also having enslavement kit with me converted raider into slave but the dialogue after that was only to make slave prostitute (which I believe is from AAF prostitute mod) so I am not getting any dialogue to make them follow me.Buying slave from market works tho.

Just tossing ideas around I'm having trouble trying to get the AAF Violate to work with enslaving npc, I won't use Knockout Framework it has corrupted 3 of my saved games. I love the breeding slave/brothel features HR offers that Just business does not. I have not tried using Just Business to enslave the npc raiders, having AAF Violate installed but just disabling the mod in game because it is a master of HR. Then just using HR for only the slave breeding and brothel content. could it work and be stable in game?

Edited by rennex
21 hours ago, rennex said:

I get the npc to surrender royal beat their ass with the enslavement baton and nothing happens

Havent tried the newer version of HR with Violate tie in but sometimes I have seen what you describe in my version....sorta. I knock a couple of people out. Decide to take them both and first enslavement goes off without a hitch. Then just as I swing the baton to enslave second, my companion decides we need to be in combat in the next county. The baton hits slave, they wake and go to kneeling position like they do when you tell them to "Come with me". But...no dialog appears. Cant do anything with them. So...I knock them out again, and again, and again till I eventually get a dialog option. Kind of rare it happens, but have seen it a few times.

Have also noticed enslavement process gets glitchy if I have a lot of scripted things going on around me. Only way I figure to fix that is to remove some of my scripted mods.

But in any case...the scenarios above are very rare. I have just noticed them.

GREAT FOOKIN MOD THO! Two thumbs up!

Edited by Olmech

Hey all, first of all, great mod! Works really good with no problems really. Just one thing i dont really understand:

When my settlements have alot of slaves and they are all assinged, only the npcs that come via the beacon are using this "service"

is this intended? or am i doing something wrong? because there is an option for the settlers to pay or use them for free, but they never do anything. besides from swanson at covenant (for some reason) i think it would be really fun if preston, sturges or nick valentine... were using the prostitutes, but they never do...

Hello everybody. This is my first time engaging in a forum like this asking for help, so I am hopeful someone might be able to help me with an issue i've been having with this mod. When trying to enslave a raider with the baton, I simply get no option to do so and the only thing I am able to do is whack them in the head with it lol. Is this user error is are the files simply not working. I would also like to add that I am unable to handcuff raiders as well. The only possible issue that comes to mind is a pop up screen that load every time I join the game. The message reads, "Human Resources: Could not load Knockout Framework". Could this possibly have something to do with not being able to enslave raiders? Hope someone is able to help. Thanks guys. 

21 hours ago, ALEXEATSOREOS said:

Hello everybody. This is my first time engaging in a forum like this asking for help, so I am hopeful someone might be able to help me with an issue i've been having with this mod. When trying to enslave a raider with the baton, I simply get no option to do so and the only thing I am able to do is whack them in the head with it lol. Is this user error is are the files simply not working. I would also like to add that I am unable to handcuff raiders as well. The only possible issue that comes to mind is a pop up screen that load every time I join the game. The message reads, "Human Resources: Could not load Knockout Framework". Could this possibly have something to do with not being able to enslave raiders? Hope someone is able to help. Thanks guys. 

I don't believe the message about KOFramework not loading is a problem, as long as in your mod setup, KO Framework is not a dependency for enslaving npcs.  I get that message as well and have no problems with using HR.  The author of HR recently made KO Framework non-dependent in favor of Egobalistic's Violate, and that message is probably just a legacy bug that needs to be fixed.  I ignore it.  Without knowing more about your problems with HR, I would make sure you have Violate installed and running optimally so there is a way for enemies to surrender and be enslaved.  Only when enemies surrender are they eligible to be hit with the enslaving baton.  (Settings for this can be tweeked in MCM).  Also make sure you have plenty of enslavement kits in your inventory.  In other words, become familiar with the requirements of the mods involved (dependencies, conflicts, settings, etc.) and HR should work fine.