Some minor additions in Version 8a:

2021-07-28 – v8a

• added MCM Option to add a bonus to submission rolls - use it if you have trouble getting slaves submissive
  • added MCM Option to skip the walk up process for brothel clients - use it if you get too many 'timeout for slave' messages or clients just refuse to walk towards the slaves.
8 hours ago, Damion91 said:

Okay so Ive had the mod working for about two days now, no matter how much I travel or wait the slaves never get assigned to the shackle mats, I have both types made and multiple of them. Have 3 different settlements as well. 

Hello,

I also had this problem some time ago. Unfortunately, I could fix it only through a reinstall. Annoying was that I already had a lot of slaves and it took a long time until I was back on the fame level. In the new version, this process can be accelerated by settings in the mcm. But the slaves are gone. You have to get them all back. That is very annoying.

Edited by Morgenrot_68

Hello,

unfortunately I had to reinstall Devious Devices because there were problems with workshop plus. It works now.

Fixed one problem and created a new one.

But now the slaves don't follow me anymore. They don't want to get on their knees either.

Rape works and inspect equipment works too.

But no slave follows me anymore. Neither slaves assigned by the terminal, nor newly forced slaves. Even the slaves from the slave market do not follow me.

I now have over 40 slaves. Many of them are from HOTC. I did not want to lose them by reinstalling. Is there a way to fix this?

I have tried the following console commands:

disable->enable

kill->resurrect

recycleactor

Unfortunately nothing worked. No slave obeys me anymore. I can assign slaves to my settlement. That still works. When they are supposed to follow me, they just stop, just like with the command 'kneel'.

I have tested the quest routine in the mcm. All quests are running. Even a restart of the quests in the mcm did not lead to success.

Edit:  As a result of my many tests because of the Devious Device and Workshop Plus problem, I also turned off Real Handcuffs for testing in the mcm. But probably forgot to turn it on again. After I enabled Real Handcuffs again, the slaves follow as usual. Everything is OK now.

Edited by Morgenrot_68
14 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

Hello,

I also had this problem some time ago. Unfortunately, I could fix it only through a reinstall. Annoying was that I already had a lot of slaves and it took a long time until I was back on the fame level. In the new version, this process can be accelerated by settings in the mcm. But the slaves are gone. You have to get them all back. That is very annoying.

So figured out a fix that was right in my face, Just turn on the option the lets you be able to command new slaves like normal settlers

15 hours ago, REB85 said:

It is written that it is possible to lure creatures of the wasteland into the settlement with the help of human flesh.
   Does this mod allow you to attract death claws, beghimots and mirelurks queen?

Currently not, but adding more creatures could certainly be done in the future.

Such endgame creatures should have high requirements however....

@Hr_Sinop

Hi,

thanks for the new version. Now it works with Submissive. It can be adjusted very well and adapted exactly to individual needs.

I have another question about the limit of brothel clients.

I have 12 prostitutes in a brothel. Because I have to deal with CTDs from time to time, I set the limit of brothel clients to 5 to reduce the load.

However, despite the limit, about 10-15 always come through the door. They apparently don't respect the limit. Something is still wrong. I also wait 24 hours. After this time they are all gone again. But if I wait a little, then again suddenly 10-15 come through the door. Is there anything else to know about the limit?

Hello again, another request.

Since you already require Real Handcuffs, could we get some more integration and make use of the shock collars? And maybe make the shock collar up submission when triggered?

Thank you for your work on this mod. Being a slaver is fun.

Edited by KainsChylde
20 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

@Hr_Sinop

Hi,

thanks for the new version. Now it works with Submissive. It can be adjusted very well and adapted exactly to individual needs.

I have another question about the limit of brothel clients.

I have 12 prostitutes in a brothel. Because I have to deal with CTDs from time to time, I set the limit of brothel clients to 5 to reduce the load.

However, despite the limit, about 10-15 always come through the door. They apparently don't respect the limit. Something is still wrong. I also wait 24 hours. After this time they are all gone again. But if I wait a little, then again suddenly 10-15 come through the door. Is there anything else to know about the limit?

hmm seems like a bug, i will address this in the next update

On 8/3/2021 at 7:42 PM, HR_Sinop said:

hmm seems like a bug, i will address this in the next update

Thank you.

Unfortunately, an old problem has reappeared. A long time ago I had the problem that the PS mats were no longer automatically assigned to the slaves. At that time only a reinstallation of the mod helped. Now I noticed that the mats are no longer automatically assigned and the existing show all no assignment.

I do not know what happened there. I wanted to avoid a reinstallation. By the settings in the MCM I come indeed fast again to the old fame level, however I must pick me my 40 slaves newly once again together. That would be very time-consuming. I really don't want to do that.

Above all I do not know how long it keeps then. Couldn't you maybe include a function in the next update, that the mod can be reinitialized without losing the slaves? That would be really very helpful. Or a function that the automatic assignment of the mats is reset if it hangs? Something like that.

I love your mod, great work.

By the way, I translated it completely into German, if there is interest I will gladly provide the translation. 

On 8/8/2021 at 10:36 PM, Morgenrot_68 said:

Now I noticed that the mats are no longer automatically assigned and the existing show all no assignment.

It now works again. For testing purposes, I had randomly used the mat '[PS] Stand' and exactly this one does not work. In the description it says 'slave specific mats'.

I did not remember that.

And '[PS] Stand' is probably not one of them. That's why this mat was not assigned.

Another thing that is not so nice. I have an NPC named 'Slave'. This NPC is shown in HR:Terminal only with ' :'. If I try to rename this NPC with 'Rename Anything', the correct name is shown at the NPC, but not in the HR:Terminal. There it still says ' :'. I also tried the renaming with 'Advanced Follower Tweaks'. Unfortunately it doesn't work either. How can I rename slaves so that they are displayed correctly in the list in the terminal ?

On 8/3/2021 at 12:48 PM, Icefish77 said:

I wonder if there is a bug at the terminal in the slave market, where you sell slaves. When I am done selling and am back tracking to get out of the terminal I get my slaves back and can sell them multiple times.. 

Slave market is pretty bug-free - but the slave market terminal is something else.

If you select Exit, the terminal does not close.

After that, I have to spam Back a good ten times to get out of the thing.

I have not tried re-selling the sold slave; I just want out of the terminal so I can go catch more.

This is such a well made mod. I love the mechanics. I have zero criticism only one question- I might be missing this but is there a way to get caps from my prostitutes without running around to each of them? Its a minor thing but it is taking longer and longer the more I play this mod : ) 

On 8/18/2021 at 8:11 PM, Tossitout said:

This is such a well made mod. I love the mechanics. I have zero criticism only one question- I might be missing this but is there a way to get caps from my prostitutes without running around to each of them? Its a minor thing but it is taking longer and longer the more I play this mod : ) 

If you have your ladies running around in one of your settlements, you get the crown corks from the safe. But if you have them running around somewhere else, you have to make the effort. there is probably no way.

@HR_Sinop

I have tested the limit of customers again in more detail. Even if I set the limit for customers in the MCM to 1, there are still between 5-10 customers in all settlements. This does not change even if I wait two or three days.

The lady is really good.

humanressoures_keinli28kar.png

Limit is set to 1, but there are 9 in the queue.

This is how it looks when new customers arrive.

It would also be nice if the changed name of the ladies in the terminal would be taken over. I have some where there are no entries at all, and others only say 'slave'. I had already mentioned this above. A change of the name with 'Rename anything' or with 'Amazing Follower Tweaks' is not taken over in the terminal.

Edited by Morgenrot_68
On 8/12/2021 at 6:57 PM, fred200 said:

Bug report:

If you set new slaves to Essential, the butcher knife is unable to kill them.

Suggestion: Remove Essential when slave is transferred to settlement or hit with butcher knife.

This took quite awhile to figure out...

On 8/20/2021 at 9:34 AM, Morgenrot_68 said:

@HR_Sinop

I have tested the limit of customers again in more detail. Even if I set the limit for customers in the MCM to 1, there are still between 5-10 customers in all settlements. This does not change even if I wait two or three days.

The lady is really good.

humanressoures_keinli28kar.png

Limit is set to 1, but there are 9 in the queue.

This is how it looks when new customers arrive.

It would also be nice if the changed name of the ladies in the terminal would be taken over. I have some where there are no entries at all, and others only say 'slave'. I had already mentioned this above. A change of the name with 'Rename anything' or with 'Amazing Follower Tweaks' is not taken over in the terminal.

should be fixed in the new version, you have to wait unitl the existing customers time out (24h ingame) until the patched limit option takes effect.

I'am wondering is the use of rape to make slave submissive is a random act? Had two raiders captured at same time one Pshyco raider and one Raider, after 5 attempts the Raider was subdued but nearly 40 tryes later the Pshyco one is still resisting, have not assinged either to a settlemennt yet as I wanted to start it up whit two subdued slaves.  Am I missing something??

Fantastic mod, always part of my playthrough - thanks for the brothel customer fix, I run sim settlements and anything that takes pressure off my settler/npc cap is great.

Quick question - is there a way to make the customers interact-able with Hardship? One playthrough I was trying to be a nobody, living camp to camp, and it would be great if the same customers as HR uses could be chatted up by the PC via Hardship, or does this break their search scripting?