9 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Fantastic mod, always part of my playthrough - thanks for the brothel customer fix, I run sim settlements and anything that takes pressure off my settler/npc cap is great.

Quick question - is there a way to make the customers interact-able with Hardship? One playthrough I was trying to be a nobody, living camp to camp, and it would be great if the same customers as HR uses could be chatted up by the PC via Hardship, or does this break their search scripting?

The customers are supposed to interact with the slaves, interactions with other mods is currently not the main goal.

18 hours ago, Icefish77 said:

I'am wondering is the use of rape to make slave submissive is a random act? Had two raiders captured at same time one Pshyco raider and one Raider, after 5 attempts the Raider was subdued but nearly 40 tryes later the Pshyco one is still resisting, have not assinged either to a settlemennt yet as I wanted to start it up whit two subdued slaves.  Am I missing something??

Yes, it is partially random. More tries make it more likely.

Hi, nice mod but i have one issue(?), when i was doing things in commonwealth the settlement i was using like brothel had been attaked (or i supose so because there were broken things and i miss a lot of materials), so they broke Advertisement Beacon and i no longer can craft another one in this settlement, in another one i stil can craft everything. Do i have to reinstall the mod to fix that??

Two bug-ish reports:

I made a beacon, but it showed up in the terminal as unpowered. Must have messed up the wire.

I ran a new power connection to it, got the message "You are trying to make a second beacon", and my one and only beacon was deleted.

Now it is not possible to build a beacon in that settlement. Not on the workbench menu.

Work-around: Make beacons always active in MCM. Not a very good workaround...

Second problem:

Once a settlement gets over one page of slaves (more than 10), the Human Resources terminal goes wonky.

It might show two on the second page, but assigning a job to one of those slots causes 8 "phantom" slots to show up on that page, filling it.

They are all copies of the last valid entry.

Hope that is clear...

Minor problem:

I use the HOTC summoning post to get attractive slaves to work in my settlements. They all show up in the Human Resource console with name Prostitute.

Give us some way to rename these suckers...

Another minor problem:

The Enslaving Kit weighs too much. I can't make and carry a bunch, so I resort to console adds as needed. Not immersive...

Thanks again. Fun mod.

And a suggestion....

The only thing I don't like about the mod is having to switch to the enslavement baton.

It would be absolutely great if you could add a menu entry to the Knockout menu, called "Enslave".

That way I could always keep my knockout pistol equipped. Have the baton as optional.

Is it possible to make a following slave submissive? I have max bonus set to 20, and no matter how often we have sex, they never become submissive.

Or should we be punishing them - somehow?

It would be nice to also offer them to our followers, or random NPCs...

Also - we need a way to check Submissive status of a following slave...

Edited by fred200

Figured I might as well add a wish list:

1) Each slave has stats. Sex Skill, Submissiveness, Total earnings. 

2) Slave earnings is individual, and based on their submissiveness and skill. Low earners are at risk of termination...

3) Follower slaves can be rented out. Their earnings can be requested. Status can be requested.

4) Settlement slaves have interactions. Can request status, sex, etc.

5) Slave names can be changed (I have over 40 slaves named Prostitute)

6) More ways to train submissiveness, with feedback on how effective it is.

7) Notification if a follower slave dies. They seem to just - vanish.

I thought I had more - but I will stop here. Love the mod.

I would also like to see a version not dependent on Knockout Framework.

Edit: I'd love some more immersive options for enslavement like F4:SS has, e.g. stun gun or intimidation. I second the suggestion to create a KO Framework option to replace the enslavement baton, if possible.

Edited by eldr3d

So your mod had a stroke when I accidentally scraped a power cable that was connected to the advertisement tower and completely removed my ability to use the tower as it deleted the existing tower and removed my ability to place a new tower down by removing the tower from the build menu. and due to fallout 4's crappy save system I have to load a save from over an hour ago if I actually want to use the advertisement tower.

thanks...

Edited by MythicalTwinkie

During my test run Human Resources ran beautifully. Now on a fresh install (game and mods) I cannot get slaves to stay at the mats. They come, and go as they please. Also something a little weird happened. I enslaved a raider female. Her body duplicated my characters body. I'm using a preset unique to my character via BodyGen morph/templates. The enslaved raider has the same pregnant body, and all my tats from being raped in the same places. Her head is the only difference. I checked to see if she is pregnant, but she isn't. She just looks it. I'm using FPE not FPE Redux. Other than those 2 things it is working pretty good. Great mod btw. @MythicalTwinkie Thanks for the heads up. When I placed my beacon I intended for it to be a temporary location. I'll make sure to save before I move it.

On 9/14/2021 at 10:48 AM, archiemerch said:

ive built every animal attractor but nothing has come except bloatflies, what do i do to get hounds and super mutants?

Make sure to have sufficient animal capacity. Bloatflies require the least capacity.

Edited by HR_Sinop
On 9/22/2021 at 8:28 PM, computerguy13 said:

I'm trying to figure out how to make the male raiders submissive to put them to work.  The only thing I saw on the main page suggests to make anyone submission is to rape them, and not into dudes.  Can they be made submissive with a shock collar or time in a cage?

Male NPCs are not affected by submission. You can assign them to "normal" settler jobs or butcher them for meat.

15 minutes ago, thinredpaste said:

Something that might be a nice feature would be integration with Violate, where getting an enemy to surrender also gives you the option to enslave them.

I asked the author about providing hooks for that in his mod, but I am not sure when this hook will be included in a release.