15 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Why is Workshop Framework a requirement and will this mod work without it? Also, will Workshop Framework conflict with Workshop Rearranged?

WF is required. It provides compatibility fixes for mods that add workshop items.

Idea... MCM Hardcore option.

Hardcore... removes all Caps from bins and rewards, Water and Food has no value. The only way to make Caps is selling Weapons, Clothes, Slaves or Prostitutes Bodies. maybe Becoming a Slave yourself, and whoring yourself out.

Features...

- No easy Water Farm Caps

- No easy Melon Farm Caps

- No stealing people Crops, all classed as Stolen

- People wont give you their Caps, trying will make them take your clothes you are wearing and carrying.

This will force you to whore people out, sell people, and even whore yourself out. Maybe even become a slave yourself, for non-payment of debts, or badly losing an attempt to enslave people...

Outcomes...

- Enslaved Players lose 50% of Caps they get, given to their Masters... Plus loss of breeding rights, making you fair game for your settlements breeding program.

- You get a Slave Tattoo on your forehead...

- Maybe get a Slave Collar...

- Possible Knocked Out outcome...

Just some ideas, if you don't like them, then just ignore this post... :)

Edited by Krazyone

ive been "testing" violate with HR, its so hard to keep them alive to enslave them. its either theyre OHKO due to sneak attack or it never procs. i needed a automatic weapon or a weak weapon to chip away their health for them to surrender, but sometimes it overkills. ofcourse theres an option to enslave dead npcs, but thats... unimmersive, but i had to do it. so thats the advantage of knockout, basically its easier to just craft rubber bullets than keeping them alive to surrender, (i tried almost 10 save reloads to just enslave 1 enemy), i just reinstalled KF back. 

also ive been testing this with Just Business, to "double" my night workers to take advantage of the customers or my other settlers. works fine. just KF and just business is the problem

tho a request for this mod or an idea, a separate "terminal" for slaves to be used as settlers, like that vault-tec management terminal thing, or settlement fame only affects the no. of breeder and prostitute, to have almost unlimited slaves (or 1 prostitute : 1 settler). i had to use just business for the settler thing to be 100% slavery playthrough. 

1 hour ago, nikobellic009 said:

ive been "testing" violate with HR, its so hard to keep them alive to enslave them. its either theyre OHKO due to sneak attack or it never procs. i needed a automatic weapon or a weak weapon to chip away their health for them to surrender, but sometimes it overkills. ofcourse theres an option to enslave dead npcs, but thats... unimmersive, but i had to do it. so thats the advantage of knockout, basically its easier to just craft rubber bullets than keeping them alive to surrender, (i tried almost 10 save reloads to just enslave 1 enemy), i just reinstalled KF back. 

also ive been testing this with Just Business, to "double" my night workers to take advantage of the customers or my other settlers. works fine. just KF and just business is the problem

tho a request for this mod or an idea, a separate "terminal" for slaves to be used as settlers, like that vault-tec management terminal thing, or settlement fame only affects the no. of breeder and prostitute, to have almost unlimited slaves (or 1 prostitute : 1 settler). i had to use just business for the settler thing to be 100% slavery playthrough. 

The problem is that A LOT of scripts have to run before you hit them with the baton, so if you have script lag then the target will die before the script can "save" them. IMO JB has the best system because the scripts run when you "mark" a target. This way you can "mark" a target, wait a few minutes for the script to run, and then start combat.

The author of HR does not like the JB system because it uses the alternate activator key (maybe it conflicts with other mods I think?), so here's another idea: how about a special syringer rifle that "marks" a target? You can set the rifle damage to zero so there's no risk of the target accidentally dying. A script could be attached to the rifle to register the onHit event on the target, and then the player can hit the target with a shock baton to start the cloning process.

I made some tweaks to the HR script mostly for testing purposes. Maybe someone will find this useful. Differences with the original version:

• settlement capacity changed to 99 by default (only for new HR settlements, though you can scrap the terminal and rebuild to reset the capacity)
  • you do not need the kit, just the baton
  • workshop items only require 1 steel to build

To install, let my files overwrite the main file of HR. Edit: sorry my earlier version had a bug, if you are getting CTD please download the new version.

HR Tweaks.7z

Edited by AWHA2

Thanks for this awesome mod! Only thing I wish it had would be more slave markets. As is I kind of farm around Concord but just kill everywhere else because well....not practical to walk all the way back to Concord with slaves in tow.  Great fun though. Had no clue I would enjoy this as much as I have.

How come sometimes when I hit a knocked out enemy with the baton, it doesn't enslave even when I have enslavement kit?

This doesn't happen all the time and sometime it will work after not working if I reload or go off and do something else and come back. 

Extremely inconsistent. 

How do I enslave dead NPCs?

Edited by LueRV

Fantastic mod, but whenever I build a advertisement beacon, it tells me i've already got one(dont even have a recruitment beacon), then "delete"s my brothel beacon, then make the brothel beacon unselectable in the settlement menu. This does not happen every time though.

The brothel beacon doesn't actually get deleted, just shrunk to nothing, leaving it shrunk and plugged in, works fine.

Edited by Manly Man
25 minutes ago, Manly Man said:

Fantastic mod, but whenever I build a advertisement beacon, it tells me i've already got one(dont even have a recruitment beacon), then "delete"s my brothel beacon, then make the brothel beacon unselectable in the settlement menu

The brothel beacon doesn't actually get deleted, just shrunk to nothing, leaving it shrunk and plugged in, works fine.

If you connect the beacon to the generator before making the computer, it won't disappear.

On 12/22/2021 at 2:02 AM, AWHA2 said:

I made some tweaks to the HR script mostly for testing purposes. Maybe someone will find this useful. Differences with the original version:

• settlement capacity changed to 99 by default (only for new HR settlements, though you can scrap the terminal and rebuild to reset the capacity)
  • you do not need the kit, just the baton
  • workshop items only require 1 steel to build

To install, let my files overwrite the main file of HR. Edit: sorry my earlier version had a bug, if you are getting CTD please download the new version.

HR Tweaks.7z 8.82 kB · 7 downloads

Used your tweaks and honestly, all were helpful. especially the Workshop items. not needing human meat for the creature items is way beyond helpful. im always gonna use this tweak. and the just the baton thing, is great, tho i really like the concept of the enslavement kit but yeah the weight bummed me.

as for the 99 settler, its great. but i realize HR is bad at using settlers.  i am also using Sim settlements 2 with using HR slaves, sometimes SS2 automatically makes my breeders and prostitutes as scavengers even tho they are assigned already. so i disabled the "slaves are commandable" and just made JB as the sole settlers. tho, i like the concept of leveling up my settlement fame, so i think, maybe a 5 slaves default and every level up is around +1 or +2 slave capacity

I've noticed a few interesting things with the update.  Sometimes when I enslave with the baton, it creates twins (both enslaved, both cost an enslavement kit).

Also if I destroy the save to enable a new sim settlement plan, it won't let me make a new safe.  Am I supposed to destroy the terminal first, then the safe?  Before the new version I could install a new settlement plan and the terminal/becon/safe would all still be there, now (I guess cuz of the new settlement update) they disappear with the new plans.

Thank you for any help.

On 12/25/2021 at 3:04 PM, LueRV said:

yes

From my experience that setting is only meant for if you accidently kill an already surrendered NPC. It works if you find you are killing them with the baton, or your trigger finger is to fast and you hit them again after they surrender.

It won't work on an dead NPC that did not surrender.

19 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Do you see "AAF 68%" in the upper right corner?

Yes.

I can switch it on and off with the POS1 Button.

I can start animations from atomic lust, manual.

but it never start aaf animations when i talk with a slave.

Edited by zirolive
14 minutes ago, zirolive said:

Yes.

I can switch it on and off with the POS1 Button.

I can start animations from atomic lust, manual.

but it never start aaf animations when i talk with a slave.

If you are using (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch v2.6.45, make sure you have BP70 Animations v2.8 installed. I had version 2.7 installed and AAF always got stuck at 68%.

Though I would pass this along - on the "other" mods site, there's a new mod that changes Super Mutants into large human females. I discovered that you can, in fact, knock them out, and enslave them. And they can become prostitutes just like other females. But, they are still the same height as Super Mutants, so...death by Snu-Snu?