HR_Sinop, a few bugs...

The slave terminal doesn't always spawn. I enter the market, got to the auction room. No terminal. I exit the market and re-enter, go to the auction room. The terminal is there.

The dialogue which leads to fucking a slave doesn't make that clear. A person will lose 50 caps before they realize what it is all about. Should say something like "For 50 caps you can test me out" or "Fifty caps to try before you buy"

I love the sex scene, where did you find that animation with the wall shackles? But ...yes, there is a but... when one scene is started using the room, no others should be initiated until it's over and the actors have cleared out. As I mentioned in number two above, my girl got shackled and was being fucked and another couple got shackled and was getting fucked...four of us all occuping the same space.

I don't know if it's possible but the slaves that spawned on a re-stock were hostile. A shot was fired before they got pacified. This pulls actors out of their places...though they will wander back to where they belong.

The last is my fault...when I enter I should turn AAF Spectators off...they all tried crowding into the little room and were obscuring/clipping each other during the scene. Have to remember no AAF Spectators.

Hi, so far been really liking the mod. I noticed a bug/typo(?) with the dialog when you capture an npc. 

https://imgur.com/a/8RtHtWm

It's showing:
"1. On your knees. Wait here."
"2. Let me inspect your items."
"4. Let's see if you were worth the effort. [RAPE]"
"5. Nevermind"

I am guessing this is just a typo because if I press 4, it acts as 5.

I'm using Extended Dialogue Interface. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216

Also on a said note, I know you already said you didn't want the HotC button to be on the build menu for cheating, but can we have a separate patch or option for the button, for debug purposes. Only option would need to disable the patch just for building the button, but I know disabling mods is always a risk on the save.

21 hours ago, Malphias said:

HR_Sinop, a few bugs...

The slave terminal doesn't always spawn. I enter the market, got to the auction room. No terminal. I exit the market and re-enter, go to the auction room. The terminal is there.

The dialogue which leads to fucking a slave doesn't make that clear. A person will lose 50 caps before they realize what it is all about. Should say something like "For 50 caps you can test me out" or "Fifty caps to try before you buy"

I love the sex scene, where did you find that animation with the wall shackles? But ...yes, there is a but... when one scene is started using the room, no others should be initiated until it's over and the actors have cleared out. As I mentioned in number two above, my girl got shackled and was being fucked and another couple got shackled and was getting fucked...four of us all occuping the same space.

I don't know if it's possible but the slaves that spawned on a re-stock were hostile. A shot was fired before they got pacified. This pulls actors out of their places...though they will wander back to where they belong.

The last is my fault...when I enter I should turn AAF Spectators off...they all tried crowding into the little room and were obscuring/clipping each other during the scene. Have to remember no AAF Spectators.

The terminal not being there is kind of strange.. The HR esp is modifying the slave market mod, so I guess the game was busy loading all the mods into the world until it eventually caught up.

The issue with AAF using furniture that is already used is something I can hardly control. In my opinion, AAF should keep track of the furniture that is currently used and exclude these items from the potential locations.

The thing with hostile slaves is a consequence of the slave spawning mechanism. I tried spawning the slaves while the player is not in the market, but this leads to all slaves looking identical without any clothing. So I decided to implement it this way (which is also not ideal), but is less bad than the alternative.

6 hours ago, lolimaid1 said:

Any chance we can get an option to invite supermutants to use the slaves? 

Planned feature, but RL stuff is currently taking priority. However, anyone is invited to contribute to the mod (the sourcecode is available in the mod installer)

Hey, I'm new to modding, and I wanted to test out his mod. Every time I open Fallout, the mod isn't loaded. It says that I need all of the files to get it to work. Can someone help me!!

The only thing that I can think of that may be it is that I don't have any of the DLC's

21 hours ago, Divinemight99 said:

Hi

Can I use this mod with Just Business together?

Yes, it should work, but things like starting mutiple AAF scenes with the same actor might cause problems.

9 hours ago, Jaysjunk said:

Is this possible to just use with Full Dialog Interface? I can't use XDI because of another mod.

(Had to move on from XDI to FDI)

No, try the SS2 patch for XDI if thats your reason: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48254

I have not tried it without XDI, so you can at least try.

I think I'm having an issue idk.  So build all 3 items, terminal, safe, and beacon on site, assign a slave as a prostitue. I have submission mechanic off and advertisement always functional.  Then I go to terminal and hit start advertising and no customers show up, ive had it work on another save and same mods at another location, but only after id had the same problem.  Both problems have come at starlight drive in

7 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

Yes, it should work, but things like starting mutiple AAF scenes with the same actor might cause problems.

No, try the SS2 patch for XDI if thats your reason: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48254

I have not tried it without XDI, so you can at least try.

:( The reason I can't do XDI is because of the companion Ivy mod. There was something about XDI is too closed off mod or something. I can't find the info photo they had explaining XDI and AFT.

Edit: Found it 

I guess I can try to clean XDI masters and see how FDI handles it. Do you use XDI for the custom strings or just because its easier to use for the game than the + style dialog?

16 hours ago, Wolfen09 said:

I think I'm having an issue idk.  So build all 3 items, terminal, safe, and beacon on site, assign a slave as a prostitue. I have submission mechanic off and advertisement always functional.  Then I go to terminal and hit start advertising and no customers show up, ive had it work on another save and same mods at another location, but only after id had the same problem.  Both problems have come at starlight drive in

It might be that the customers are spawning relatively far away, maybe they are on the other side of the settlement?

12 hours ago, Jaysjunk said:

:( The reason I can't do XDI is because of the companion Ivy mod. There was something about XDI is too closed off mod or something. I can't find the info photo they had explaining XDI and AFT.

Edit: Found it 

I guess I can try to clean XDI masters and see how FDI handles it. Do you use XDI for the custom strings or just because its easier to use for the game than the + style dialog?

XDI is used to avoid being forced into the usual 4 dialogue options.

18 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

i like the prostitution/breeing slave limit but i also like the features from mcg's slavery system

can these mods work together? can i turn only certain npcs into human resources slaves while having mcg handle the rest?

Yes, it should work

I've run all around and outside the settlement and they just don't spawn, trust me I know the pathing for ai sucks, so I don't super crowd my buildings.  Only thing I got modifying starlight is videos of the wasteland.

Update:  found em, they spawn way the hell away from settlement and don't come anywhere close.  They spawn out east near the Brahmin halfway between starlight and Bedford Station.  Then they just wander from Brahmin to a spot up north on the road, they come no where close to the settlement

On 1/17/2021 at 3:20 PM, Wolfen09 said:

I've run all around and outside the settlement and they just don't spawn, trust me I know the pathing for ai sucks, so I don't super crowd my buildings.  Only thing I got modifying starlight is videos of the wasteland.

Update:  found em, they spawn way the hell away from settlement and don't come anywhere close.  They spawn out east near the Brahmin halfway between starlight and Bedford Station.  Then they just wander from Brahmin to a spot up north on the road, they come no where close to the settlement

hmm so the system works by using pre-placed bethesda markers as spawn points. The customers will sandbox in a radius around this spawn point.

I will change it in the future that the customers won't sandbox around these spawn points, but sandbox around player specified markers.

3 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

hmm so the system works by using pre-placed bethesda markers as spawn points. The customers will sandbox in a radius around this spawn point.

I will change it in the future that the customers won't sandbox around these spawn points, but sandbox around player specified markers.

Thanks for the help, love the mod by the way.  I appreciate the work yall have put into it for degenerates like us

Hey HR_Sinop, love the mod, keep up the great work! You too Malphias!

2 things:

1. Is it possible to hide or edit the string of text that pops up during timeout? I understand the need for the timeout mechanism, but I find the little message that pops up every 5ish minutes a little immersion breaking. Would it be possible to hide it completely or have an option to hide it if desired like the debug text? If not, could the text be changed to say just "Timeout: Name" so that it's not as long and "slave-y"? I'd just prefer to not have that popping up on my UI at the wrong time... This is probably something easy I could do myself, but my modding experience is unfortunately limited to downloading and installing other peoples' mods...

2. This was mentioned earlier (and you re-mentioned it in a recent post), but I just want to put in a second vote for including some kind of item that allows the player to designate a spawn point or gathering point for the customers the advertisement beacon brings in. My setup works fine (after hours of careful placement and tweaking), but being able to designate a gathering point would keep things running smoother. I know this is already on your radar though.

Anyway, thanks again for creating this!

On 1/19/2021 at 3:23 AM, EpicestGamer said:

I've had a problem with not finding the slave kits in the chem station, and whenever I go to Mod Configuration Menu it tells me I'm missing XDL.esm and HumanResources.esp. I use vortex as my mod manager.

Seems like you have not installed the mod/the requirements correctly. Also make sure the mod is activated in the mod manager.

16 hours ago, The_Beholder said:

Hey HR_Sinop, love the mod, keep up the great work! You too Malphias!

2 things:

1. Is it possible to hide or edit the string of text that pops up during timeout? I understand the need for the timeout mechanism, but I find the little message that pops up every 5ish minutes a little immersion breaking. Would it be possible to hide it completely or have an option to hide it if desired like the debug text? If not, could the text be changed to say just "Timeout: Name" so that it's not as long and "slave-y"? I'd just prefer to not have that popping up on my UI at the wrong time... This is probably something easy I could do myself, but my modding experience is unfortunately limited to downloading and installing other peoples' mods...

2. This was mentioned earlier (and you re-mentioned it in a recent post), but I just want to put in a second vote for including some kind of item that allows the player to designate a spawn point or gathering point for the customers the advertisement beacon brings in. My setup works fine (after hours of careful placement and tweaking), but being able to designate a gathering point would keep things running smoother. I know this is already on your radar though.

Anyway, thanks again for creating this!

I will move the timeout notification to the "verbose messages" option in MCM