On 12/16/2020 at 8:38 PM, Malphias said:

I've connected the door to the slave market to the Commonwealth. The blue door at the hotel building in Concord just down the road from the blood bugs feasting on the dead Brahmin.

I removed the dialogue with the boss, there was no point. Just mindless chatter which would be the same every time you talk to him. I hate that kind of thing. I don't want to waste my time on dialogue unless it leads to something. Further a quest or provide needed info about something happening in the Commonwealth.

But I do want flavor text. I want NPCs to say something appropriate for their station as I walk by and that I haven't figured out yet. I don't want full-fledged dialogue, I just want a comment appropriate for slaves, employees, guards, etc.

I am trying to create a reference alias to a faction so that only those in the faction would say those lines but so far no luck...everyone in the damn place uses the comments :(

They are all unique actors so I could do unique  comments by actor but, I'd rather just set something up for their entire faction.

Once I have that done, I guess I can call the mod done.

I think this is what you need:

Spoiler

16 hours ago, Friendlyf said:

I'm having a problem where the Npc's I knock out don't become slaves. I have everything installed correctly and enslavement kits in my inventoryand hit them with the proper baton but it still won't work. Any ideas?

Try starting a new save with just the HR mod and its requirements. There might be some kind of mod conflict.

I think at this point I am done. Anything after this would be just a bug fix if any are found. Made a few tweaks. Found a baseball bat and two batons that I didn't give owners. Added a Diamond City radio in the boss's quarters. Made some navmesh tweaks but not sure it mattered. The boss would wander up to the chairs in the employee quarters and get stuck. Since everyone is pretty much confined to specific locations, I gave the chairs up there ownership so he shouldn't wander up there anymore.

This experience makes me wonder how much data can the game take before it all comes crashing down under the weight?  I play with about 170 mods and it all seems fine, when they aren't conflicting with each other. But creating this one little location involved adding a lot of data.  Every piece of decor had to be added since Bethesda decided to not make all those objects have static versions of themselves. The npcs. The lighting. Navmesh. A quest to control all the comments the npcs make. Voice types to control  who can say what. Factions to control interactions, there are eight of them for this one location.  It was quite the learning experience.

But, I am happy with the results. Hope all of you will like it too.

"It does not have to be huge, something small but of high quality with attention to detail is ideal" Hope this fits the bill!

behSlaveMarket.esp

22 hours ago, Malphias said:

I think at this point I am done. Anything after this would be just a bug fix if any are found. Made a few tweaks. Found a baseball bat and two batons that I didn't give owners. Added a Diamond City radio in the boss's quarters. Made some navmesh tweaks but not sure it mattered. The boss would wander up to the chairs in the employee quarters and get stuck. Since everyone is pretty much confined to specific locations, I gave the chairs up there ownership so he shouldn't wander up there anymore.

This experience makes me wonder how much data can the game take before it all comes crashing down under the weight?  I play with about 170 mods and it all seems fine, when they aren't conflicting with each other. But creating this one little location involved adding a lot of data.  Every piece of decor had to be added since Bethesda decided to not make all those objects have static versions of themselves. The npcs. The lighting. Navmesh. A quest to control all the comments the npcs make. Voice types to control  who can say what. Factions to control interactions, there are eight of them for this one location.  It was quite the learning experience.

But, I am happy with the results. Hope all of you will like it too.

"It does not have to be huge, something small but of high quality with attention to detail is ideal" Hope this fits the bill!

behSlaveMarket.esp 221.8 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks a lot for your contribution!

After a quick look, everything seems quiet fitting and suitable for a small slave market.

I will start integrating the market into HR during the holidays. Slave stock and “trial scenes” will be handled by HR. I will make some minor adjustments to the market so everything fits nicely together. The market will be part of the next patch and you will be listed as mod contributor.

Since the salves will be automatically handled, could you either delete the “wandering slaves” (sue Ellen, Caitlyn frost, debra Lancaster, Karen page) or lock them into furniture? It is kind of weird seeing them walking in and out of their cell.

Thanks again for your work, it means a lot for this mod.

Well, I didn't want to have everyone be locked into something. Caitlyn Frost has 6 idles upstairs in the bedroom (and now a chair in the living room) that she uses. They are for her and her alone. Karen Page and the other two should wander between torture devices as does the trainer. His idles pair with those so it looks like he's examining one of them or torturing one (he is using a blowtorch idle when in front of the front facing x-bar). Sue Ellen and Debra Lancaster are never supposed to leave the cell and to use the idles within it...but I do have an issue with it. Apparently,  the game engine is not capable of spawning npcs at an exact location.  OnCellLoad they sometimes spawn outside the cell. Anything  you can do with a script to have them spawn using an idle within the cell on the OnCellLoad? ...or it may be OnLocationLoad.  They are supposed to wander around inside the cell using the idle markers there. The door is locked (the key on the desk in the Master bedroom).

If Karen spawned someplace other than on the 3rd floor, then they too have a spawn issue on the cell loading.

I just gave the two chairs in the master living room ownership, one to Caitlyn and one to the boss. Now, there is no unowned furniture in the place. Those who can roam, have no reason to leave their areas as there is nothing for them to interact with.

Again, those slaves with free motion are supposed to have it. They have a number of idle markers to utilize in their respective locations.  Those upstairs in the torture devices and mattresses. Those in the cell, the idles in the cell, and the master's slave uses the idles in the bedroom and living room.

As for the try before you buy, I had in mind only those slaves locked into the wall devices in the lounge area. Those being trained are not suitable, those in the auction room are about to be sold, and Caitlyn belongs exclusively to the boss.

Here is another version with the two chairs in the living room now owned.

behSlaveMarket.esp

17 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

THX FOR THE MOD, I´M ExCIteD for more .. ?

What to do with a slave loosing confidence??

Reveal hidden contents

edit: i would have some more questions, but i think i have to find out myself... what happens to a slave when i remove her handcuffs?

A slave with less confidence is more likely to become submissive in the future.

Removing handcuffs is just visual. Handcuffs usually conflict with animations (AAF and "normal" working animations)

The biggest Update so far: Version 5!

Does not require a new save!

Credits to Malphias for providing the Market cell!

2020-12-31 - v5

• Added Slave Market
  • Added Option for submissive slaves that are following the player to look for customers where they currently are
    • Via Dialogue
    • The Player can collect the earned money (in inventory of slave)
  • Added MCM cheat to simulate an active Beacon
  • Added settlement identifier for the fame increase message
  • Added MCM cheat that lets every new slave become a "normal" working settler
  • Fixed MCM Option "Settlers pay for slave services"

Spoiler

market1.png.d65db02480f8e81631badbeaaaa0abe3.png

Spoiler

market2.png.4e1fbdbbfe798119dd42cd0b899d8417.png

I like this mod but I prefer the way knockout is implemented in Just Business. Is it possible to have a version that doesn't use Knockout Framework? I really like being able to "mark" an NPC from a distance and then knock them down using any means possible.

Thanks for the mod much appriciation, but sorry to point out on a problem that when i updated to the new version the mod required the torturedevices.esm, i figured out that you guys implemented another mod into this one so i downloaded it, but you didnt updated the requirement files, so i just wanted to help you out with this :D (at least i had a problem like this)

41 minutes ago, fukushitu said:

Thanks for the mod much appriciation, but sorry to point out on a problem that when i updated to the new version the mod required the torturedevices.esm, i figured out that you guys implemented another mod into this one so i downloaded it, but you didnt updated the requirement files, so i just wanted to help you out with this :D (at least i had a problem like this)

I updated the requirements.

1 hour ago, lolimaid1 said:

Downloaded the update, how exactly do I get to buy the slaves at market?

After restocking with the slave terminal, you should see new slaves in the Auction cell or the cell upstairs. Simply talk to them and you should see a dialogue option to buy the slave. The slaves with names cannot be bought, they are just "eyecandy".

19 hours ago, AWHA said:

I like this mod but I prefer the way knockout is implemented in Just Business. Is it possible to have a version that doesn't use Knockout Framework? I really like being able to "mark" an NPC from a distance and then knock them down using any means possible.

At the end, this comes down to personal preference.

If you want more knock out tools, try: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27162

From a technical perspective, JB is using the alternate activation slot to mark targets. This is fine by itself, but if another mod also wants to use this slot there is a conflict. So Knockout framework is technically more elegant.

6 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

If you want more knock out tools, try: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27162

From a technical perspective, JB is using the alternate activation slot to mark targets. This is fine by itself, but if another mod also wants to use this slot there is a conflict. So Knockout framework is technically more elegant.

I was wondering if I could use your enslavement baton on a JB marked victim to create one of your slaves? I guess no!

Do I need a slave kit in inventory to buy a slave?

Just a minor English point in the dialog: This is QUITE the mod. Great job. It should QUIET most critics. Many people confuse those two spellings.

Now that you have the slave market, I won't need to use knockout, I'll just buy your slaves and use JB for workers. No need to choose  a mod. Keep it coming.

22 minutes ago, carlj67 said:

I was wondering if I could use your enslavement baton on a JB marked victim to create one of your slaves? I guess no!

Do I need a slave kit in inventory to buy a slave?

Just a minor English point in the dialog: This is QUITE the mod. Great job. It should QUIET most critics. Many people confuse those two spellings.

Now that you have the slave market, I won't need to use knockout, I'll just buy your slaves and use JB for workers. No need to choose  a mod. Keep it coming.

No kit required, just money.

If you "just" want working settlers, there is also an MCM cheat that makes "fresh" slaves working settlers (settlers are commandable is the option i think)

17 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

I've used Knockout Framework before but found it too clunky for my taste, as it basically required you to carry two sets of weapons and constantly having to switch between "normal" and "knockout" weapons broke up the pace of the combat. The "mark" system from Just Business reminded me of games like Far Cry, where you can "tag" enemies from a distance before attacking. It made combat feel more tactical, though it is as you say, purely my personal preference.

Now that I think about it, since HR slaves are basically just clones, would the capture/clone process work for dead NPCs? What if one could simply hit a "corpse" and have the script clone that NPC as if it had been knocked out?

I'm just thinking out loud but please tell me if this is something that's actually possible.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:16 AM, AWHA said:

I've used Knockout Framework before but found it too clunky for my taste, as it basically required you to carry two sets of weapons and constantly having to switch between "normal" and "knockout" weapons broke up the pace of the combat. The "mark" system from Just Business reminded me of games like Far Cry, where you can "tag" enemies from a distance before attacking. It made combat feel more tactical, though it is as you say, purely my personal preference.

Now that I think about it, since HR slaves are basically just clones, would the capture/clone process work for dead NPCs? What if one could simply hit a "corpse" and have the script clone that NPC as if it had been knocked out?

I'm just thinking out loud but please tell me if this is something that's actually possible.

I did not try, but I think it should be possible.

Such necromancy would be hard to explain gameplay wise :P.

Hello, getting problems:

1)Rape option with slave lead to only "What? No..." nothing more

2)Nobody use slave in settlements

3)cant use Looksmenu on slave, I just want to remove all makeup and dirt from face, body is changing, but face - no

4)Why you chose 1 slave as base capacity for settlement ? I think 2 is better or let player select this in MCM

5)Is it possible to move slave to shackles or some furniture after assign slave to breed? Because I cant even with MCM setting changed about this

Here is some script errors:

Spoiler

error: Cannot call Clear() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ (FF04F906)].humanresources:hr_slavenpcscript.resetVars() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\HumanResources\HR_SlaveNPCScript.psc" Line 947
    [ (FF04F906)].humanresources:hr_slavenpcscript.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\HumanResources\HR_SlaveNPCScript.psc" Line 1058
[01/04/2021 - 12:25:19AM] error: Cannot call Clear() on a None object, aborting function call

[01/04/2021 - 12:25:20AM] error: [humanresources:hr_aaf_interfacequestscript <HR_AAF_InterfaceQuest (130380B5)>] cannot register for aaf:aaf_api_OnAnimationStart events, because it cannot handle them
stack:
    [HR_AAF_InterfaceQuest (130380B5)].humanresources:hr_aaf_interfacequestscript.RegisterForCustomEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [HR_AAF_InterfaceQuest (130380B5)].humanresources:hr_aaf_interfacequestscript.LoadAAF() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\HumanResources\HR_AAF_InterfaceQuestScript.psc" Line 39
    [HR_AAF_InterfaceQuest (130380B5)].humanresources:hr_aaf_interfacequestscript.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\HumanResources\HR_AAF_InterfaceQuestScript.psc" Line 93

[01/04/2021 - 12:25:26AM] error: Cannot call GetWorkshopID() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [WSFW_ResourceManager (0C005C1F)].workshopframework:workshopresourcemanager.SyncWorkshopArrayIndexes() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\WorkshopFramework\WorkshopResourceManager.psc" Line 633
    [WSFW_ResourceManager (0C005C1F)].workshopframework:workshopresourcemanager.HandleGameLoaded() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\WorkshopFramework\WorkshopResourceManager.psc" Line 434
    [WSFW_ResourceManager (0C005C1F)].workshopframework:workshopresourcemanager.OnStageSet() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\WorkshopFramework\Library\SlaveQuest.psc" Line 60
[01/04/2021 - 12:25:26AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp93"
stack:
    [WSFW_ResourceManager (0C005C1F)].workshopframework:workshopresourcemanager.SyncWorkshopArrayIndexes() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\WorkshopFramework\WorkshopResourceManager.psc" Line 633
    [WSFW_ResourceManager (0C005C1F)].workshopframework:workshopresourcemanager.HandleGameLoaded() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\WorkshopFramework\WorkshopResourceManager.psc" Line 434
    [WSFW_ResourceManager (0C005C1F)].workshopframework:workshopresourcemanager.OnStageSet() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\WorkshopFramework\Library\SlaveQuest.psc" Line 60
[01/04/2021 - 12:25:38AM] New self esteem value: 100.000000
[01/04/2021 - 12:25:41AM] error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 2. 
stack:
    [topic info 1302F80C on quest HR_DialoguesQuest (1301A20C)].Fragments:TopicInfos:TIF_HR_DialoguesQuest_1002F80C.Fragment_End() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\TopicInfos\TIF_HR_DialoguesQuest_1002F80C.psc" Line 12

22 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

I did not try, but I think it should be possible.

Such necromancy would be hard to explain gameplay wise :P.

I had the same thought haha

Maybe instead of a baton the player can use a special dart gun to "revive and capture" the dead NPC? This way the "capture kit" could be consumed like ammo.

17 hours ago, Indarello said:

Hello, getting problems:

3)cant use Looksmenu on slave, I just want to remove all makeup and dirt from face, body is changing, but face - no

4)Why you chose 1 slave as base capacity for settlement ? I think 2 is better or let player select this in MCM

5)Is it possible to move slave to shackles or some furniture after assign slave to breed? Because I cant even with MCM setting changed about this

Reveal hidden contents

stack:
    [ (FF04F906)].humanresources:hr_slavenpcscript.resetVars() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\HumanResources\HR_SlaveNPCScript.psc" Line 947
    [ (FF04F906)].humanresources:hr_slavenpcscript.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\HumanResources\HR_SlaveNPCScript.psc" Line 1058
[01/04/2021 - 12:25:19AM] error: Cannot call Clear() on a None object, aborting function call

[01/04/2021 - 12:25:20AM] error: [humanresources:hr_aaf_interfacequestscript <HR_AAF_InterfaceQuest (130380B5)>] cannot register for aaf:aaf_api_OnAnimationStart events, because it cannot handle them
stack:
    [HR_AAF_InterfaceQuest (130380B5)].humanresources:hr_aaf_interfacequestscript.RegisterForCustomEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [HR_AAF_InterfaceQuest (130380B5)].humanresources:hr_aaf_interfacequestscript.LoadAAF() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\HumanResources\HR_AAF_InterfaceQuestScript.psc" Line 39
    [HR_AAF_InterfaceQuest (130380B5)].humanresources:hr_aaf_interfacequestscript.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\HumanResources\HR_AAF_InterfaceQuestScript.psc" Line 93

[01/04/2021 - 12:25:26AM] error: Cannot call GetWorkshopID() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/04/2021 - 12:25:26AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp93"
stack:
[01/04/2021 - 12:25:41AM] error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 2. 
stack:
    [topic info 1302F80C on quest HR_DialoguesQuest (1301A20C)].Fragments:TopicInfos:TIF_HR_DialoguesQuest_1002F80C.Fragment_End() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\TopicInfos\TIF_HR_DialoguesQuest_1002F80C.psc" Line 12

I had the same problems. I think it's because the "partner" for AAF scenes is too far away. With Just Business I always try to decrease the scan radius for triggering AAF scenes, that seems to help.

6 hours ago, AWHA said:

I had the same thought haha

Maybe instead of a baton the player can use a special dart gun to "revive and capture" the dead NPC? This way the "capture kit" could be consumed like ammo.

i think the baton is fine, its kinda feels like whiping somebody to wake the fuck up and hippity hoppity now you're my property

23 hours ago, Indarello said:

Hello, getting problems:

Reveal hidden contents

stack:

stack:

stack:
stack:
stack:

1) Should be fixed in new version

3) This seems to be a limitation I cannot influence, see:

4) The player is supposed to build the settlement up from the ground. One could argue if one or two slaves are ideal to start with, for now it set it to 1 to make it more challenging.

2+ 3 ) I just tested it with a new save and did the following:

1. Set the MCM option that new slaves are commandable (Affects only NEW slaves, not existing ones!)
  2. Go to the slave market / restock and buy a slave
  3. Go to Somerville Place (coc Farm05Ext), kill the settler and take over the workshop
  4. Build a slave terminal, transfer the slave, assign to breeding, build a PS shackle item, build a adv. beacon, start advertising
  5. Slave was assigned to PS item, customers spawned and AAF scenes started
  6. Slave could be commanded just as a normal settler, everything worked as it should

I fixed some scripting errors, however I have no idea what this error is or how to fix it: (there also seem to be errors in the Workshop FW scripts)

Spoiler

cannot register for aaf:aaf_api_OnAnimationStart events, because it cannot handle them

9 hours ago, lolimaid1 said:

Dumb question but are slaves supposed to occasionally use MMF scenes? Occasionally I notice text dialog implying two customers are going to share a slave but nothing happens. Is it just flavor text or am I missing something. 

Yes, the slaves search for up to 4 customers (depends on chance).

Try slaves in a new/less populated settlement if nothing happens. There are many reasons why a scene start could fail.

Well, I'll try this out now. Just so I can see the Slave Market in action. I don't need slaves, more like want to be the slave. On this play thru using a female character to get into all kinds of nasty adult situations. Not always friendly.

Biggest hiccup, for me, is the Extended Dialogue Interface, it does not play nice with other dialogues and I won't fuck up Hardship.