Long day...but we have walls, floors and ceilings. Stairs going to the upper floors. Started on boarded up windows but it's been about 12 hours today so gonna call it quits until tomorrow.

As an interior world space it is independent of the Commonwealth, right now you can coc into it, there is no door linking it to the Commonwealth. It can go anywhere.

But I modeled it after the hotel in Concord, just south of the dead Brahmin on the road...the building right behind the bus depot. There is a hole in the interior wall leading into the second building which is behind it. All told there is currently 5 rooms, but I plan on sub dividing some of those.

The size and shape of the interior matches the exterior mentioned above, making it match is what I started with the windows, such as on the north side there are 8 windows in pairs of two on the first floor. So the inside will have 8 windows in pairs of 2.

Now that the building is done, the rest should move faster.

8 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

image.png.ad4c865866d24b7a355b89434fcec345.pngI wanted to assign the breeding slave to a prison mat but i cant seem to assign them to anything

That is completely intentional. The player is not supposed to gain food/water/security from female slaves. The "job" of these slaves is to service customers, not farm food or something like that. Assignment to prisoner shackles mats should be handled automatically.

3 hours ago, TheInternetMan said:

I can't seem to edit slave faces with looksmenu, I was just wondering if this can be helped, or if the nature of the slaves prevents them from being edited. I wanted to change hair mostly.

Interesting bug. Might be connected to the way slaves are created, but I cannot changed that so easily.

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

Need some info about the slave market.  Is it an auction house? Are slaves just on display and purchased thru a vendor? Can customers 'try out' a slave (for a fee, of course) before making a purchase?

I was thinking about some kind of public auction house.

There is some kind of display area, where the currently available slaves are displayed. There are some cages for slaves that are “in stock”. Slaves might be displayed with furniture (pillory, Prisoner shackles mats, …) I was thinking about buying slaves via a dialogue with the specific slave. Selling slaves might happen via a terminal.

There are some tables for the audience that sit there and watch the auction.

There can be some sort of “trial area” where customers may try the slaves before purchasing. (e.g. mattresses behind curtains)

There might be (e.g. in the cellar) an area with tortured/butchered slaves.

Just some ideas, you can be as creative as you want :)

7 hours ago, TheInternetMan said:

I can't seem to edit slave faces with looksmenu, I was just wondering if this can be helped, or if the nature of the slaves prevents them from being edited. I wanted to change hair mostly.

I'm pretty sure the inability to edit NPC faces is a vanilla game limitation.  Any non-unique npcs will revert their facial appearance after editing. Skyrim has the same issues. Any changes will need to be done via the creation kit, including editing hair.

I have an issue where when I try to enslave people, they seem to just duplicate so I am left with two actors. On unconsious from knockout framwork, and one who is just called slave. The "Slave" can not be interracted with and just wanders around idleing like any other NPC, usually just sits down somewhere closeby. It worked in my first playtrough but the savefile broke so I am retrying. Have not really changed the modlist much if at all. Is this a known bug/conflict/mistake? And any idea how it could be fixed?

Spoiler

(0 -> 0)    Fallout4.esm
    (1 -> 1)    DLCRobot.esm
    (2 -> 2)    DLCworkshop01.esm
    (3 -> 3)    DLCCoast.esm
    (4 -> 4)    DLCworkshop02.esm
    (5 -> 5)    DLCworkshop03.esm
    (6 -> 6)    DLCNukaWorld.esm
    (7 -> 7)    RSE_II_Resources.esm
    (8 -> ?  XDI.esm
    (9 -> 9)    Knockout Framework.esm
    (10 -> 10)    WorkshopFramework.esm
    (11 -> 11)    AAF.esm
    (1040384 -> 1040384)    AAFThemes.esl
    (12 -> 12)    ArmorKeywords.esm
    (13 -> 13)    TortureDevices.esm
    (14 -> 14)    Devious Devices.esm
    (15 -> 15)    Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
    (16 -> 16)    Diamond City HD.esp
    (17 -> 17)    Realistic Sprinting.esp
    (18 -> 18)    SKKScriptLatencyTest.esp
    (19 -> 19)    The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
    (20 -> 20)    LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
    (21 -> 21)    RSE_II_RandomShenanigans.esp
    (22 -> 22)    Render Tattoos.esp
    (23 -> 23)    AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp
    (24 -> 24)    RealHandcuffs.esp
    (25 -> 25)    Non-Lethal Armory.esp
    (26 -> 26)    HumanResources.esp
    (27 -> 27)    Perversions.esp
    (1040385 -> 1040385)    RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
    (28 -> 28)    ESPExplorerFO4.esp
    (29 -> 29)    LooksMenu.esp
    (30 -> 30)    CBBE.esp
    (31 -> 31)    Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp
    (32 -> 32)    RSE_II_CSA.esp
    (33 -> 33)    TheKite_VTS.esp
    (34 -> 34)    Conquest.esp
    (35 -> 35)    AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
    (36 -> 36)    AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
    (37 -> 37)    Beautiful Female Settlers v. 2.0 - Non Replacer.esp
    (38 -> 38)    Pellegrie_AlexSkinTexture.esp
    (39 -> 39)    clothingoverhaul.esp
    (40 -> 40)    ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
    (41 -> 41)    Prisoner Shackles.esp
    (42 -> 42)    EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
    (43 -> 43)    StartMeUp.esp

I read through everything here, I still can't figure it out. How the hell do you actually use this thing? Do I need to download the sex animations separate?

I have all mods in the hard requirement list installed, and I was able to enslave a raider, build a terminal/safe/beacon, assign the raider as a breeder, and lay down a wall shackle that the slave EVENTUALLY locked herself in. Now what? I can't do shit with her. Not to mention it was near impossible just to get to this stage. An instructional video would be helpful. Thanks

43 minutes ago, mobydick117 said:

I read through everything here, I still can't figure it out. How the hell do you actually use this thing? Do I need to download the sex animations separate?

I have all mods in the hard requirement list installed, and I was able to enslave a raider, build a terminal/safe/beacon, assign the raider as a breeder, and lay down a wall shackle that the slave EVENTUALLY locked herself in. Now what? I can't do shit with her. Not to mention it was near impossible just to get to this stage. An instructional video would be helpful. Thanks

I’m going to hazard a guess that you’re fairly new to the adult modding scene of FO4. This isn’t an insult, we were all noobies at some point.

Anyway, if you are new I highly recommend you read though and follow this guide for setting up FO4 for adult mods.

22 hours ago, Greak said:

I have an issue where when I try to enslave people, they seem to just duplicate so I am left with two actors. On unconsious from knockout framwork, and one who is just called slave. The "Slave" can not be interracted with and just wanders around idleing like any other NPC, usually just sits down somewhere closeby. It worked in my first playtrough but the savefile broke so I am retrying. Have not really changed the modlist much if at all. Is this a known bug/conflict/mistake? And any idea how it could be fixed?

Reveal hidden contents

(0 -> 0)    Fallout4.esm
    (1 -> 1)    DLCRobot.esm
    (2 -> 2)    DLCworkshop01.esm
    (3 -> 3)    DLCCoast.esm
    (4 -> 4)    DLCworkshop02.esm
    (5 -> 5)    DLCworkshop03.esm
    (6 -> 6)    DLCNukaWorld.esm
    (7 -> 7)    RSE_II_Resources.esm
    (8 -> ?  XDI.esm
    (9 -> 9)    Knockout Framework.esm
    (10 -> 10)    WorkshopFramework.esm
    (11 -> 11)    AAF.esm
    (1040384 -> 1040384)    AAFThemes.esl
    (12 -> 12)    ArmorKeywords.esm
    (13 -> 13)    TortureDevices.esm
    (14 -> 14)    Devious Devices.esm
    (15 -> 15)    Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
    (16 -> 16)    Diamond City HD.esp
    (17 -> 17)    Realistic Sprinting.esp
    (18 -> 18)    SKKScriptLatencyTest.esp
    (19 -> 19)    The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
    (20 -> 20)    LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
    (21 -> 21)    RSE_II_RandomShenanigans.esp
    (22 -> 22)    Render Tattoos.esp
    (23 -> 23)    AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp
    (24 -> 24)    RealHandcuffs.esp
    (25 -> 25)    Non-Lethal Armory.esp
    (26 -> 26)    HumanResources.esp
    (27 -> 27)    Perversions.esp
    (1040385 -> 1040385)    RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
    (28 -> 28)    ESPExplorerFO4.esp
    (29 -> 29)    LooksMenu.esp
    (30 -> 30)    CBBE.esp
    (31 -> 31)    Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp
    (32 -> 32)    RSE_II_CSA.esp
    (33 -> 33)    TheKite_VTS.esp
    (34 -> 34)    Conquest.esp
    (35 -> 35)    AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
    (36 -> 36)    AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
    (37 -> 37)    Beautiful Female Settlers v. 2.0 - Non Replacer.esp
    (38 -> 38)    Pellegrie_AlexSkinTexture.esp
    (39 -> 39)    clothingoverhaul.esp
    (40 -> 40)    ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
    (41 -> 41)    Prisoner Shackles.esp
    (42 -> 42)    EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
    (43 -> 43)    StartMeUp.esp

This seems like all kind of things broke in your case. Try completely removing the mod, re-installing it and starting a new save.

Two questions:

1: Is it possible to add a marker that encourages brothel clients to congregate in a certain area? It seems like larger workshops sometimes have the clients wander far away from the prostitutes so they don't trigger.

2: Am I supposed to be getting female clients? They don't seem to be interacting with my prisoners, but I'm guessing they're taking up customer slots. I'm an idiot. Had a mod making all BoS/Raiders female that was presumably overwriting the spawn lists.

17 hours ago, Dargaron said:

Two questions:

1: Is it possible to add a marker that encourages brothel clients to congregate in a certain area? It seems like larger workshops sometimes have the clients wander far away from the prostitutes so they don't trigger.

2: Am I supposed to be getting female clients? They don't seem to be interacting with my prisoners, but I'm guessing they're taking up customer slots. I'm an idiot. Had a mod making all BoS/Raiders female that was presumably overwriting the spawn lists.

1. Yes, such a "client waypoint" would be possible to implement, although it is not currently planned.

2. Which one? I will list it on the compatibility issues list.

On 11/23/2020 at 6:53 PM, HR_Sinop said:

This seems like all kind of things broke in your case. Try completely removing the mod, re-installing it and starting a new save.

It works now, I also rearranged my mod order slightly but I do not believe it had something to do with that as i didn't touch human resources too much.

I got another question tho, what does "Timout for slave: "slavetype" mean? Something wrong or just a normal part of how this mod functions?

Love the mod btw, really add a new playstyle to the game as that many other mods don't execute very well ?

It's called Mostly Female NPCs. Disabling the mod made it so that I got male clients again. Didn't realize the brothel customers were based on the same kind of spawning rules the mod modifies. Sorry, I should have done more tinkering on my end before making a post. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4916

The slave market is well underway.  I've finished with the second building (accessible thru the hole in the wall between the two buildings) and have finished the top floor of the first building. Two more floors to go and I should have something to share.

It will be fully furnished, decorated and cluttered. Idle markers abound for employees, slaves and clients. You may have to work over those idles, I used vanilla assets and have included Torture Devices but though the markers make sense in general, some tweaking may be needed. For instance, in one cage I have a 'LeanOnWall' marker, great for a slave in the cage ... but it isn't designated for slaves, any ol' NPC will use it.

Besides the last two floors, I still have to navmesh it and control light leakage with some lightboxes. Precombine and Previs too.

Depending on how much time I can put into it, given the holidays, I may have a first version available for perusal by Sunday.

21 hours ago, Greak said:

It works now, I also rearranged my mod order slightly but I do not believe it had something to do with that as i didn't touch human resources too much.

I got another question tho, what does "Timout for slave: "slavetype" mean? Something wrong or just a normal part of how this mod functions?

Love the mod btw, really add a new playstyle to the game as that many other mods don't execute very well ?

"Timout for slave" means that the clients that should go to the slave did not reach the slave in time. There can be many reasons for this to happen (e.g. pathing issues, other assignments, ...)

16 hours ago, Malphias said:

The slave market is well underway.  I've finished with the second building (accessible thru the hole in the wall between the two buildings) and have finished the top floor of the first building. Two more floors to go and I should have something to share.

It will be fully furnished, decorated and cluttered. Idle markers abound for employees, slaves and clients. You may have to work over those idles, I used vanilla assets and have included Torture Devices but though the markers make sense in general, some tweaking may be needed. For instance, in one cage I have a 'LeanOnWall' marker, great for a slave in the cage ... but it isn't designated for slaves, any ol' NPC will use it.

Besides the last two floors, I still have to navmesh it and control light leakage with some lightboxes. Precombine and Previs too.

Depending on how much time I can put into it, given the holidays, I may have a first version available for perusal by Sunday.

Good to hear, I will handle the logic of the market, such as assigning the ownership of markers to specific factions and the slave related functionality.

I was wondering about the "staff" of the market. Do you want to do some NPC modeling of key staff members (e.g. market owner, some market vendors,..) or do you just want to focus on the level design? It does not have to match a particular description, just something unique and fitting so you don't buy slaves from generic npc face presets.

11 minutes ago, HR_Sinop said:

"Timout for slave" means that the clients that should go to the slave did not reach the slave in time. There can be many reasons for this to happen (e.g. pathing issues, other assignments, ...)

Okay, I just followed a client on his way to the slave to see what was the case, and he just idly stood next to her for a few seconds before vanishing and I got the timout message. It happens quite frequently, but not all the time.

At this point, haven't done anything with NPCs other than drop one into an environment for testing. As for staff...right now there is...

The Boss - Has his own sleeping quarters and living quarters. Idles and a mattress on the floor for his own personal slave to idle about.

Records Keeper - Works the auction tracking purchases and sales.

Auctioneer - Works the lectern selling off slaves.

Security - Four guards at present with guard markers.

Barkeeper - Making a little extra money for the house

Trainer/Torturer - Works the training room

There are markers for all of the above to do their jobs.

Too keep pesky players from ruining the scenery, all items have been created as static. I am one of them, I go into a place and if it's not red I take it. I take it all. LOL but that tends to ruin places, leaving bars with no booze, no magazines or knick knacks on tables, etc. Well, that isn't possible here.

Just finished testing the navmesh, looks good. All levels are accessable to NPCs.

Have to put in lightboxes (to keep light sources from spilling over into other rooms they shouldn't) and for the most part...it is done.

Maybe I'll put one up today.

Will still be working on it. Adding more details, more decor. But you can see the place and get a feel for it.

HELP WANTED - See Section "My requests to you"

Sim Settlements 2 Plots

The SS2 Toolkit has been released. Support for Sim Settlements 2 is planned, but I cannot mass produce fitting plots by myself.

Is anyone willing to design thematically fitting SS2 plots and contribute to this mod? You do not have to be a veteran modder or programmer to create plots, anyone who is motiviated can do it. Some ideas for SS2 plots:

• Slave pens (multiple variations)
  • Interior "Brothel room" plots
  • Slave Auction plots
  • Any fitting ideas are welcome
16 minutes ago, HR_Sinop said:

HELP WANTED - See Section "My requests to you"

Sim Settlements 2 Plots

The SS2 Toolkit has been released. Support for Sim Settlements 2 is planned, but I cannot mass produce fitting plots by myself.

Is anyone willing to design thematically fitting SS2 plots and contribute to this mod? You do not have to be a veteran modder or programmer to create plots, anyone who is motiviated can do it. Some ideas for SS2 plots:

• Slave pens (multiple variations)
  • Interior "Brothel room" plots
  • Slave Auction plots
  • Any fitting ideas are welcome

Slave Auction plots? Isn't that what I've been making? Can't have too many auctions, start a turf war.

Slave Market is now finished. Requires TortureDevices. It currently is not connected to the Commonwealth so to see it go into the console and type: coc behslavemarket

Turning things over to you, HR_Sinop.  In the Creation Kit, all modifications are prefixed with beh ... most of them are in the Static category, a few in Lights. These are just things you can find in the game and stuff into your inventory, but as statics, the player can't do that with these.

This is my first mod. I've tinkered around with creation kits since Skyrim and Fallout 3 but never really put anything together. Too busy with life and with playing the games to really make anything. I hope it will suit your purposes.

The only things the player can do is empty some containers, dressers and desks are stock and thus connected to level lists to place a few items into said containers. Also there are some weapons which I would like to be owned by an NPC and thus, if the player tries to snag one, gets himself (or herself) into trouble.

Gonna go watch some tutorials about NPCs. I'm gonna play around with my version and see about filling it with some 'life'.

I hope this works, having used stock items (and TortureDevices), all textures and meshes should exist in the required places on your system.  I ran Precombine but it didn't seem to do anything, the Precombine folder in Meshes remained empty.  So, really, I don't think you need anything more than the esp file.

Here it is:

behSlaveMarket.esp

Watching this one with more than a little interest. I really like JB so i can run around with my slave harem fireteam, but I'm more than happy to change up mods to get different games every now and then, and this looks like it'd add a lot of what I feel like JB is missing (A functioning slave trade, namely.)

really looking forward to see where it goes!