6 minutes ago, farinelli said:

Ok, how about skipping turrets from counter ticks? Like this: we got 5 max fails. Female +1 to the counter, dog +1, turret - skip (+0). 

That is exactly what is happening right now. The problem is that the method for getting an NPC into this check can deliver turrets.

Edit: If you do not increment the fail counter with turrets, you risk running into a very long loop, which is very very bad. You can increment the amount of failed search attempts in the MCM

21 minutes ago, HR_Sinop said:

That is exactly what is happening right now. The problem is that the method for getting an NPC into this check can deliver turrets.

Edit: If you do not increment the fail counter with turrets, you risk running into a very long loop, which is very very bad. You can increment the amount of failed search attempts in the MCM

I've noticed that companions who are part of a settlement never participate in scenes, despite being a male actor assigned to the settlement. At least I've never seen it happen despite having Preston at The Castle for in-game weeks with active slaves. Is that at all useful?

17 minutes ago, HR_Sinop said:

In fact, it seems to me that this setting has no effect on the number of attempts.. I’ve turned on verbose and have same 5 or so attempts...don’t know why. How about script restart button? Some mods have it, maybe it will help.

May have solved the Prisoner Shackles issue. Not sure, at least when I tested my esp they were still there on the wall.

Found a possible solution by accident. I was adding a slave to the market and assigning her furniture. Thought I'd put the Torture Devices shackles back on the wall, only in the object window I found Prisoner Shackles...WTF? Prisoner Shackles was not ticked in Data.  I should not be seeing these in the Object Window of the CK!

But there they were ...selected one, dropped it into the cell, placed it against a wall even though it shouldn't exist.  In game, my slave even used them.

So, everything is ticked in data that should be at this point ....Fallout 4, NukaWorld, Torture Devices and Prisoner Shackles.

Once I am done with some preliminary work on NPCs I'll put up a new build and we'll see if PS works.

Cha-ching! Sweet...I figured out how to lock an NPC permanently to a piece of furniture (in this case the forward facing X-cross by Torture Devices).  She ain't goin' nowhere unless made to by...say...AAF.

So, yea, I can do guards, employees, etc. Lock 'em into position at their various work stations.

There will be a mix of locked in slaves as well as sandboxing slaves.  Those that are locked will be in the Auction Room (1 to prisoner shackles behind the podium, 1 on the x-cross straight across from it). 4 in the lounge area at the tri-poles build into the walls.  Perhaps 3 in devices in the training room on the top floor. The rest will be free roaming.

There are 3 locked in the jail cell, door is locked so they can't get out.

Though, doing this is no trivial task. The tutorial on it is really bad but it got the point across.

Like the mod. No issues as of yet. Have been using for about a week. Haven't had any problems with Sim2. Only wish there was a way to see how your slave was doing. I know submission is a roll of the dice, but after awhile does it drop permanently? Also a way to clean up slave after a while, unless this already happens. Up to 4 slaves now.

On 12/6/2020 at 1:36 AM, Malphias said:

Cha-ching! Sweet...I figured out how to lock an NPC permanently to a piece of furniture (in this case the forward facing X-cross by Torture Devices).  She ain't goin' nowhere unless made to by...say...AAF.

So, yea, I can do guards, employees, etc. Lock 'em into position at their various work stations.

There will be a mix of locked in slaves as well as sandboxing slaves.  Those that are locked will be in the Auction Room (1 to prisoner shackles behind the podium, 1 on the x-cross straight across from it). 4 in the lounge area at the tri-poles build into the walls.  Perhaps 3 in devices in the training room on the top floor. The rest will be free roaming.

There are 3 locked in the jail cell, door is locked so they can't get out.

Though, doing this is no trivial task. The tutorial on it is really bad but it got the point across.

Nice Job!. Meanwhile, the scripting part is well under way. Buying/selling slaves works and leveling up the slave market increases the capacity of slaves for sale. (the market levels up by buying/selling slaves).

10 hours ago, juice26us said:

Like the mod. No issues as of yet. Have been using for about a week. Haven't had any problems with Sim2. Only wish there was a way to see how your slave was doing. I know submission is a roll of the dice, but after awhile does it drop permanently? Also a way to clean up slave after a while, unless this already happens. Up to 4 slaves now.

Good to hear. Submission does not drop unless you rolled a critical failure.

What do you mean "clean up slave"?

Just finished the lounge. Bartender is in now, but still have to expand on the dialogue and her inventory.

So...what works for me, may not work for everyone. I have a hefty rig, built it myself, so I know what it can do with Fallout's lousy graphics system.

Besides all the furniture and decor, there are all these npcs. I can handle a lot of npcs in a location, but we'll have to see how that plays out for those with low-end systems. May have to delete a few npcs eventually.

Edit: So, it happened. Too many NPCs. Gonna have to cut down the numbers. Someone wasn't in the right faction and all hell broke loose. 25 NPCs all running around gunning for someone killed my frame rate given the high level of detail I put into the location.

Edit2: Enough for today. I should be done with this part but damnit, for some reason every time the boss comes down the stairs he shoots the auctioneer in the head...they are in the same fucking faction. I can't figure out what is wrong. :(

On 11/26/2020 at 11:49 AM, HR_Sinop said:

HELP WANTED - See Section "My requests to you"

Sim Settlements 2 Plots

The SS2 Toolkit has been released. Support for Sim Settlements 2 is planned, but I cannot mass produce fitting plots by myself.

Is anyone willing to design thematically fitting SS2 plots and contribute to this mod? You do not have to be a veteran modder or programmer to create plots, anyone who is motiviated can do it. Some ideas for SS2 plots:

• Slave pens (multiple variations)
  • Interior "Brothel room" plots
  • Slave Auction plots
  • Any fitting ideas are welcome

Bit late, but with finals  this week, I reckon I can take a stab at it. No promises anything useful will result, but hey, might as well, right? Haha!

19 hours ago, Wolfshrike said:

Bit late, but with finals  this week, I reckon I can take a stab at it. No promises anything useful will result, but hey, might as well, right? Haha!

Thank you for contributing. It does not have to be fancy and you don't have any deadlines to meet (SS2 integration will not happen very soon).

20 hours ago, Malphias said:

Just finished the lounge. Bartender is in now, but still have to expand on the dialogue and her inventory.

So...what works for me, may not work for everyone. I have a hefty rig, built it myself, so I know what it can do with Fallout's lousy graphics system.

Besides all the furniture and decor, there are all these npcs. I can handle a lot of npcs in a location, but we'll have to see how that plays out for those with low-end systems. May have to delete a few npcs eventually.

Edit: So, it happened. Too many NPCs. Gonna have to cut down the numbers. Someone wasn't in the right faction and all hell broke loose. 25 NPCs all running around gunning for someone killed my frame rate given the high level of detail I put into the location.

Edit2: Enough for today. I should be done with this part but damnit, for some reason every time the boss comes down the stairs he shoots the auctioneer in the head...they are in the same fucking faction. I can't figure out what is wrong. :(

May I interest you in our lord and savior kinggath?

Spoiler

Thanks, made a couple of changes as pointed out by the Kinggath's video. Putting up the next version for testing. Not much dialogue other than default right now. Gonna work on some of that next. But, with this one you can see the NPCs, where they are, what they do. Still having to figure out how to keep the two slaves in the jail cell in the cell. On cell  load they spawn wherever, not always inside the cell.

behSlaveMarket.esp

On 12/5/2020 at 5:46 PM, Malphias said:

May have solved the Prisoner Shackles issue. Not sure, at least when I tested my esp they were still there on the wall.

Found a possible solution by accident. I was adding a slave to the market and assigning her furniture. Thought I'd put the Torture Devices shackles back on the wall, only in the object window I found Prisoner Shackles...WTF? Prisoner Shackles was not ticked in Data.  I should not be seeing these in the Object Window of the CK!

But there they were ...selected one, dropped it into the cell, placed it against a wall even though it shouldn't exist.  In game, my slave even used them.

So, everything is ticked in data that should be at this point ....Fallout 4, NukaWorld, Torture Devices and Prisoner Shackles.

Once I am done with some preliminary work on NPCs I'll put up a new build and we'll see if PS works.

On 12/8/2020 at 4:48 PM, Malphias said:

Thanks, made a couple of changes as pointed out by the Kinggath's video. Putting up the next version for testing. Not much dialogue other than default right now. Gonna work on some of that next. But, with this one you can see the NPCs, where they are, what they do. Still having to figure out how to keep the two slaves in the jail cell in the cell. On cell  load they spawn wherever, not always inside the cell.

behSlaveMarket.esp 189.16 kB · 1 download

I still get the same error with the Prisoner Shackles, however the furniture lock seems to worke nicely.

On 11/28/2020 at 3:53 PM, HR_Sinop said:

I like the changes to the market. I have come across 2 minor things during testing:

The red seats are displayed as "airplane steats", I dont' think that is intentional (or makes sense).

Loading the plugin in the CK gives me an error:

grafik.png.4ef53c6155ef8b647eed333de8b34412.png

I assume that these are the Prisoner Shackles replacements, but I could not find Prisoner Shackles furniture in the market. I guess the Prisoner Shackles Master is missing? (please use the Prisoner Shackles version with happines bonus)

On 12/11/2020 at 8:50 PM, Malphias said:

What does that mean? The shackles are still there despite the warning?

The Shackles are not ingame, loading the plugin in the CK gives the "missing/invalid base object" warning

On 12/12/2020 at 5:07 AM, Alt-Account said:

Probably not. Where is the plugin? I've downloaded the required mods and the human resources mod through vortex. Thanks

You should consult the vortex FAQ site or a youtube tutorial. ( it does not matter if the game is fallout or skyrim, the vortex usage is the same)

https://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions

Silly question, do you have  Nukaworld set as a master? It is required by Prisoner Shackles. Everything is fine on my end, so the question becomes what are  you missing? I don't think at this point that any files are required other than behSlaveMarket.esp, I have not added, removed or modified any assets that would require external files in regard to Prisoner Shackles.

There may be an undocumented soft dependency which I have and you do not.  Do you have XEdit? By loading my esp into it, we might be able to identify the missing/invalid base object reference. I'll load it into XEdit at some point and see if I can find that reference.

At the moment I am working on dialogue to give the place some life. The bartender now has a full set of dialogue.

I am also thinking of making some scripts and adding some sex activities here. Let the player bed a slave (for a price) or for one of the 3 npc customers to do so. Want to also see if I can make the Boss fuck his personal slave too.

When I started this I thought you just wanted a location and that you would add NPCs, dialogue, activities, etc. LOL ...it has evolved into a full - fledged mod. My first, actually. It has been and continues to be a rather decent educational endeavor.

So, ok, back to adding in dialogue.

22 hours ago, Malphias said:

Silly question, do you have  Nukaworld set as a master? It is required by Prisoner Shackles. Everything is fine on my end, so the question becomes what are  you missing? I don't think at this point that any files are required other than behSlaveMarket.esp, I have not added, removed or modified any assets that would require external files in regard to Prisoner Shackles.

There may be an undocumented soft dependency which I have and you do not.  Do you have XEdit? By loading my esp into it, we might be able to identify the missing/invalid base object reference. I'll load it into XEdit at some point and see if I can find that reference.

At the moment I am working on dialogue to give the place some life. The bartender now has a full set of dialogue.

I am also thinking of making some scripts and adding some sex activities here. Let the player bed a slave (for a price) or for one of the 3 npc customers to do so. Want to also see if I can make the Boss fuck his personal slave too.

When I started this I thought you just wanted a location and that you would add NPCs, dialogue, activities, etc. LOL ...it has evolved into a full - fledged mod. My first, actually. It has been and continues to be a rather decent educational endeavor.

So, ok, back to adding in dialogue.

Ahh, nevermind I tested it again with the old version, the new version does not have the error anymore....

Originally, the idea was just to create a 3D spce for a slave market, but don't let me stop you in your creativity.

Regarding scripting work: Of course, I will not stop you, but scripting can get very complex very soon. If you find papyrus too scary/discouraging, I can handle the scripting part (the option of "trying a slave" is already implemented and contributes to leveling up the market). The "automated customer sex" can also easily implemented using the exisitng HR automated sex system, so you don't have to re-invent the wheel.

4 minutes ago, HR_Sinop said:

Ahh, nevermind I tested it again with the old version, the new version does not have the error anymore....

Originally, the idea was just to create a 3D spce for a slave market, but don't let me stop you in your creativity.

Regarding scripting work: Of course, I will not stop you, but scripting can get very complex very soon. If you find papyrus too scary/discouraging, I can handle the scripting part (the option of "trying a slave" is already implemented and contributes to leveling up the market). The "automated customer sex" can also easily implemented using the exisitng HR automated sex system, so you don't have to re-invent the wheel.

Sounds good. I'll leave the sex up to you. What I had in mine is: The boss and his personal slave could be getting it on up in his quarters. Bedroom or living room (the two yellow chairs have an animation attached...Savage Cabbage, I believe. The slaves in the lounge can be taken to the bed behind the curtain by Player or Customer.  Possibly the slaves upstairs ...though the area should, really, be off limits. But if that was the case there was no sense in making anything on the far side of the cage door in the hallway LOL ...so, the hydro pillory has sex as do the mattresses.  The slaves in the auction room are just for show.

Not afraid of Papyrus. I am gearing up to do my own mods. Studying existing mods. In fact, I am of a mind to take over AAF Violate. I have 20+ years of experience as a C++ and Visual Basic programmer. So the coding is easy, figuring out how everything operates within the Papyrus language...can be mind-scratching...some of the things necessary to do with Papyrus goes against the grain and really chaps my ass.

Case in point, modular design. I am used to creating a function which may be used in 100 places. I change the function, those 100 places change too. But it appears in Papyrus I can't do that so if I have 100 scripts using the same function...I'll have to change it 100 fucking times :(

Same with simple variables...I can create a variable in the CK and all scripts can access it, but you still have to declare a reference to it in each damn script.

Papyrus is not a programmer friendly language.

I've connected the door to the slave market to the Commonwealth. The blue door at the hotel building in Concord just down the road from the blood bugs feasting on the dead Brahmin.

I removed the dialogue with the boss, there was no point. Just mindless chatter which would be the same every time you talk to him. I hate that kind of thing. I don't want to waste my time on dialogue unless it leads to something. Further a quest or provide needed info about something happening in the Commonwealth.

But I do want flavor text. I want NPCs to say something appropriate for their station as I walk by and that I haven't figured out yet. I don't want full-fledged dialogue, I just want a comment appropriate for slaves, employees, guards, etc.

I am trying to create a reference alias to a faction so that only those in the faction would say those lines but so far no luck...everyone in the damn place uses the comments :(

They are all unique actors so I could do unique  comments by actor but, I'd rather just set something up for their entire faction.

Once I have that done, I guess I can call the mod done.