How do you increase the settlement capicity for slaves? I curretly only have 1 Slave set as breeding-slave.

I braught another and the terminal tells me the settlement is at maximum capacity.

Also the one breeding slave does wander around the camp and I never caught her getting fucked.

AAF is working properly for every other related mod. I caught her with a cum-texture applied so there is a chance its actually happening.

Is there a way to increase rape/sex frequency?

6 hours ago, GornoDD said:

How do you increase the settlement capicity for slaves? I curretly only have 1 Slave set as breeding-slave.

I braught another and the terminal tells me the settlement is at maximum capacity.

Also the one breeding slave does wander around the camp and I never caught her getting fucked.

AAF is working properly for every other related mod. I caught her with a cum-texture applied so there is a chance its actually happening.

You increase the capacity by gaining brothel reputation (see mod description).

Looks neat. The only thing I really feel is missing is a way to directly command your female slaves, if the mod had that, it would replace Just Business in my load order, no doubt. If such a feature already exists then please do tell. Otherwise, keep up the good work- Fallout 4 really lacks a good slavery mod and yours seems to be the one with the most promise. ?

On 11/8/2020 at 12:20 PM, HR_Sinop said:

My requests to you:

Related to this mod

HOTC Bodies

As described in Known Issues, HOTC comes with a separate body that replaces the default body. Does anyone know a mod that offers these Armor pieces “stand alone” e.g. for Fusion Girl? Can anyone make such a mod?

Slave Market

I want to integrate a location for buying/selling slaves into the mod. Unfortunately, I am extremely untalented in designing/building 3D spaces in FO4. Is anyone willing to help me build such a location (e.g. by sending me an esp that has such a location; you will be listed as a co author of the mod of course)?

As far as I know, the auction house mod for Just business has been abandoned.

I might re-purpose this mod. (compatibility patch)

Unrelated to this mod:

3d female pubic hair

Does anyone know a 3d pubic hair mod for females that works with current bodies, preserving body morphs? (e.g. Fusion Girl)

Can anyone do such a conversion for this mod (MuffFluff)?

If you mean create a location with buildings, jail cells, pillories, etc. I can do that. You will have to handle NPCs there, sellers and buyers and slaves.

I looked into the HOTC mod to see how the outfits were handled. Converting the outfits is easy enough (I'd convert to FG 1.75/1.85) but there's some mod changes that will also need to be made. To give the illusion of the prostitutes having different body types, 3 copies of each outfit were created with different body proportions and used in the leveled lists. To keep the mod as clean as possible, there should only be one of each outfit included, then the end user can use BodyGen and generated morphs to achieve different proportions. If you want, I can use the edited esp you provided for HOTC to implement these changes, then convert the outfits (BTW, HN66 already has bodyslide files for the CBBE version, so I'd create the FG files)

On 11/15/2020 at 10:17 PM, Clayer said:

Hello Sinop, very nice and promising mod! Even though it is in such an early stage it can already compete with JB / SS.

I have a Problem, which is pretty much what tankgod1 and FireSplitter already mentioned. I followed your instructions: build HR-Terminal -> build safe and beacon -> build mats -> assign to breeding slave. After doing so the slave will not move to the mat and customers move around aimlessly. Waiting did not seem to help.

The mat(s) i tried out are under Raiders->Misc. Whats about the prostitude mats under Resources->Misc? Am i missing something?

Yes, that should cover all necessary steps. I am currently only handling PS mats (Raiders->Misc). Try hovering over the mats in workshop mode. You should see little smiley and that the mat is assigned to a slave. If you do not see a smiley, you have the wrong PS version. If the mat is assigned without your interaction, then everything worked and the slave just need some time to find the mat. Try fast traveling and come back.

On 11/16/2020 at 12:00 AM, Algoz- said:

i think it's because the last version depends on the wasteland03.esm DLC and i dont own it

hm i might have messed the dependencies up again, will fix it on the weekend, sorry

On 11/16/2020 at 9:07 AM, GornoDD said:

Try setting everything up in an empty settlement. There might be an AI issue where other mods overwrite this mod.

On 11/17/2020 at 8:03 AM, HeugeJacl said:

Looks neat. The only thing I really feel is missing is a way to directly command your female slaves, if the mod had that, it would replace Just Business in my load order, no doubt. If such a feature already exists then please do tell. Otherwise, keep up the good work- Fallout 4 really lacks a good slavery mod and yours seems to be the one with the most promise. ?

The only "direct control" is raping the slave while it is following you. I might add a dialogue option that triggers a customer approach later, but this mod is designed to handle everything automatically for the player.

22 hours ago, Malphias said:

If you mean create a location with buildings, jail cells, pillories, etc. I can do that. You will have to handle NPCs there, sellers and buyers and slaves.

Yes, exactly that was my idea. Some things to keep in mind:

• DO NOT edit a vanilla location. Instead, this location should be a new cell.
  • Try to keep mod dependencies minimal, optional stuff is always welcome
  • It does not have to be huge, something small but of high quality with attention to detail is ideal

Thank you for your enagagement with this mod :)

2 hours ago, cryptghost21 said:

I looked into the HOTC mod to see how the outfits were handled. Converting the outfits is easy enough (I'd convert to FG 1.75/1.85) but there's some mod changes that will also need to be made. To give the illusion of the prostitutes having different body types, 3 copies of each outfit were created with different body proportions and used in the leveled lists. To keep the mod as clean as possible, there should only be one of each outfit included, then the end user can use BodyGen and generated morphs to achieve different proportions. If you want, I can use the edited esp you provided for HOTC to implement these changes, then convert the outfits (BTW, HN66 already has bodyslide files for the CBBE version, so I'd create the FG files)

Thank you, the modified ESP I provided is a temporal solution. I will replace it with a campatibility patch that does not require zipping/unzipping the original mod.

In case you want to contribute, please work with the "official" HOTC files.

"

• It does not have to be huge, something small but of high quality with attention to detail is ideal"

Well, I certainly wouldn't  just make something without discussing the details with you. :)

Do not edit a vanilla location ...so you want a new world space for it? Would still need a 'door' to get there, which would edit a vanilla location. LOL

I agree in that most places need to be left untouched as there are many mods that already effect them and for compatibility with those I wouldn't want to go there, such as Concord, Salem, Medford, etc.

I thought about this some last night...outdoor location ...buildings, fortifications, guard posts, etc... may look a lot like a settlement but location is key...someplace no one has likely touched. I thought maybe south of Corvega but before reaching that overpass. I would want to place it someplace within reach of a level 1 player relatively safe from attacks in order to reach it.

I do play with a ton of mods that add buildings and content (though not Tales From The Commonwealth) so I know of a lot of relatively safe places to place it.

North of the Super Duper Mart in Lexington could be good too.

Also ...any road that leads off the map...ie..."You can't go that way" ... could be used... Could be a guard post at the edge of the playable map on said road with a draw guard across it...have to pay a fee to a guard in order to go on which can trigger loading the world space.

As such, we can do anything we want with it with no impact on the vanilla map. One such road in the alpha quadrant would be the one beside the robot disposal yard that heads north out of the playable area.

The only dependancy would be Fallout.esm though I have no problem using assets from other official dlc. I think by this time, everyone should have them...they are only a few bucks now off of Steam.

On 11/8/2020 at 7:20 PM, HR_Sinop said:

My requests to you:

Related to this mod

HOTC Bodies

As described in Known Issues, HOTC comes with a separate body that replaces the default body. Does anyone know a mod that offers these Armor pieces “stand alone” e.g. for Fusion Girl? Can anyone make such a mod?

If I understand your question correctly:

-If you search on Nexus Mods "HN66" you will find all those outfits and more, many converted to fusion girl, maybe not latest FG, and all compatible with CBBE I believe. The version used in HOTC is an older version than the latest one available on Nexus and with different file path if I am not mistaken.

-For the HOTC Bodies:

They do not change anything in the esp concerning bodies,   

but several outfits are boots only with body.

They may look like body changes, use bodyslide to fix.

If none exist or made,

possibly the original HN66 mod with BS files can be used,

by either changing the path in Notepad+ or manually copy and pasted into the correct folder in HOTC after running Bodyslide from original HN66 outfit mod.

Or you can input the new version as override in a new esp to the leveled list in HOTC.

2 hours ago, Arthacs said:

If I understand your question correctly:

-If you search on Nexus Mods "HN66" you will find all those outfits and more, many converted to fusion girl, maybe not latest FG, and all compatible with CBBE I believe. The version used in HOTC is an older version than the latest one available on Nexus and with different file path if I am not mistaken.

-For the HOTC Bodies:

They do not change anything in the esp concerning bodies,   

but several outfits are boots only with body.

They may look like body changes, use bodyslide to fix.

If none exist or made,

possibly the original HN66 mod with BS files can be used,

by either changing the path in Notepad+ or manually copy and pasted into the correct folder in HOTC after running Bodyslide from original HN66 outfit mod.

Or you can input the new version as override in a new esp to the leveled list in HOTC.

The way that HOTC did the outfits is that they used three prebuilt body types for each outfit piece to give the illusion of multiple body proportions (same filepaths though for the original).  The HN66 Easygirl outfits do have bodyslide files for CBBE, but not for FG. I'm currently working to convert the outfits used in HOTC to FG 1.75, and have a patch ready that will only point to the original files, not the modified proportions. Just waiting on @HR_Sinop to confirm the changes made to the original HOTC esp so I can merge and reduce the amount of random patches floating around.

18 hours ago, cryptghost21 said:

@HR_Sinop, did you make any additional changes to the HOTC file beyond the removal of the Hooker spawners? I can always add in the changes so at least the patch is at a consistent starting point.

My changes to the HOTC file:

• Removed Spawner
  • Changed the biped object slot of 38_40 items to 38
  • Added the HOTC_AAF_Protected Keyword to Armors so they can be ignored by AAF during scenes

I will try to make these changes without requiring the user to unzip/rezip the HOTC mod in the future

Armors I use:

Spoiler

Group HOTCItems
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_BuckleBoots_Black_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_BuckleBoots_Brown_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_BuckleBoots_White_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_Overknee_HeelBoots_Black_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_Overknee_HeelBoots_Red_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_Overknee_HeelBoots_White_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_OverkneeSocks_HeelBoots_Black_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_OverkneeSocks_HeelBoots_White_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_OverkneeSocksTurquoise_HeelBoots_Black_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_WoolSocksWhite_and_AlpineBoots_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_WoolSocksWhite_and_HeelBoots_Black_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_WoolSocksWhite_and_HeelBoots_White_BS Auto hidden

Armor Property HOTC_36_EasyGirl_Bracelets_Gothic_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_36_EasyGirl_Bracelets_Silver_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_36_EasyGirl_Gauntlets_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_36_EasyGirl_Gauntlets_BrownLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_36_EasyGirl_Gauntlets_GreyWool_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_36_EasyGirl_Gauntlets_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden

Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_LacedCorsage_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_LacedCorsage_BrownLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_LacedCorsage_Cait_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_LacedCorsage_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_Waist_KnittedWool_Rose_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_Waist_KnittedWool_Turquoise_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_Waist_KnittedWool_White_BS Auto hidden

Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_CroppedTshirt_White_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_LacedBolero_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_LacedBolero_BrownLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_LacedBolero_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_TankTop_UnderBoob_KnittedRose_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_TankTop_UnderBoob_KnittedTurquoise_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_TankTop_UnderBoob_KnittedWhite_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_TankTop_UnderBoob_SlinkyRed_BS Auto hidden

; Do not equip with 48, 40 ,37,38
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_MiniDress_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_MiniDress_RedLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_MiniDress_BlackLatex_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_40_EasyGirl_MiniMini_Black Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_40_EasyGirl_MiniMini_White Auto hidden

Armor Property HOTC_40_EasyGirl_MiniSkirt_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_40_EasyGirl_Thong_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_40_EasyGirl_Thong_SlinkyRed_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_40_EasyGirl_Thong_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_40_EasyGirl_MiniSkirt_and_Thong_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_40_EasyGirl_MiniSkirt_and_Thong_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden

Armor Property HOTC_48_EasyGirl_BikiniTop_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_48_EasyGirl_BikiniTop_BrownLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_48_EasyGirl_BikiniTop_SlinkyRed_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_48_EasyGirl_BikiniTop_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden

Armor Property HOTC_49_Easy_Earrings_Set1_SilverDiamond Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_49_Easy_Earrings_Set2_Silver Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_49_Easy_Earrings_Set3_Silver Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_49_Easy_Earrings_Set4_SilverDiamond Auto hidden
EndGroup

18 hours ago, Malphias said:

"

• It does not have to be huge, something small but of high quality with attention to detail is ideal"

Well, I certainly wouldn't  just make something without discussing the details with you. :)

Do not edit a vanilla location ...so you want a new world space for it? Would still need a 'door' to get there, which would edit a vanilla location. LOL

I agree in that most places need to be left untouched as there are many mods that already effect them and for compatibility with those I wouldn't want to go there, such as Concord, Salem, Medford, etc.

I thought about this some last night...outdoor location ...buildings, fortifications, guard posts, etc... may look a lot like a settlement but location is key...someplace no one has likely touched. I thought maybe south of Corvega but before reaching that overpass. I would want to place it someplace within reach of a level 1 player relatively safe from attacks in order to reach it.

I do play with a ton of mods that add buildings and content (though not Tales From The Commonwealth) so I know of a lot of relatively safe places to place it.

North of the Super Duper Mart in Lexington could be good too.

Also ...any road that leads off the map...ie..."You can't go that way" ... could be used... Could be a guard post at the edge of the playable map on said road with a draw guard across it...have to pay a fee to a guard in order to go on which can trigger loading the world space.

As such, we can do anything we want with it with no impact on the vanilla map. One such road in the alpha quadrant would be the one beside the robot disposal yard that heads north out of the playable area.

The only dependancy would be Fallout.esm though I have no problem using assets from other official dlc. I think by this time, everyone should have them...they are only a few bucks now off of Steam.

I would prefer a new "interior" space, like the auction house mod did. Of course, the player would need a door or something like that to get there, such a vanilla edit ist totall OK.

What I would like to avoid is placing a huge complex structure in the world that has a high chance of crashing the game if it is loaded/unloaded and/or cause conflicts with other mods (such as re-purposing a settlement would conflict with sim settlements). Besides that, you can be be as creative as you like

2 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

My changes to the HOTC file:

• Removed Spawner
  • Changed the biped object slot of 38_40 items to 38
  • Added the HOTC_AAF_Protected Keyword to Armors so they can be ignored by AAF during scenes

I will try to make these changes without requiring the user to unzip/rezip the HOTC mod in the future

Armors I use:

Reveal hidden contents

Group HOTCItems
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_BuckleBoots_Black_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_BuckleBoots_Brown_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_BuckleBoots_White_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_Overknee_HeelBoots_Black_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_Overknee_HeelBoots_Red_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_Overknee_HeelBoots_White_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_OverkneeSocks_HeelBoots_Black_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_OverkneeSocks_HeelBoots_White_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_OverkneeSocksTurquoise_HeelBoots_Black_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_WoolSocksWhite_and_AlpineBoots_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_WoolSocksWhite_and_HeelBoots_Black_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_33_EasyGirl_WoolSocksWhite_and_HeelBoots_White_BS Auto hidden

Armor Property HOTC_36_EasyGirl_Bracelets_Gothic_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_36_EasyGirl_Bracelets_Silver_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_36_EasyGirl_Gauntlets_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_36_EasyGirl_Gauntlets_BrownLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_36_EasyGirl_Gauntlets_GreyWool_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_36_EasyGirl_Gauntlets_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden

Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_LacedCorsage_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_LacedCorsage_BrownLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_LacedCorsage_Cait_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_LacedCorsage_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_Waist_KnittedWool_Rose_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_Waist_KnittedWool_Turquoise_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_37_EasyGirl_Waist_KnittedWool_White_BS Auto hidden

Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_CroppedTshirt_White_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_LacedBolero_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_LacedBolero_BrownLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_LacedBolero_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_TankTop_UnderBoob_KnittedRose_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_TankTop_UnderBoob_KnittedTurquoise_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_TankTop_UnderBoob_KnittedWhite_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_TankTop_UnderBoob_SlinkyRed_BS Auto hidden

; Do not equip with 48, 40 ,37,38
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_MiniDress_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_MiniDress_RedLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_EasyGirl_MiniDress_BlackLatex_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_40_EasyGirl_MiniMini_Black Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_38_40_EasyGirl_MiniMini_White Auto hidden

Armor Property HOTC_40_EasyGirl_MiniSkirt_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_40_EasyGirl_Thong_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_40_EasyGirl_Thong_SlinkyRed_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_40_EasyGirl_Thong_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_40_EasyGirl_MiniSkirt_and_Thong_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_40_EasyGirl_MiniSkirt_and_Thong_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden

Armor Property HOTC_48_EasyGirl_BikiniTop_BlackLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_48_EasyGirl_BikiniTop_BrownLeather_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_48_EasyGirl_BikiniTop_SlinkyRed_BS Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_48_EasyGirl_BikiniTop_WhiteLeather_BS Auto hidden

Armor Property HOTC_49_Easy_Earrings_Set1_SilverDiamond Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_49_Easy_Earrings_Set2_Silver Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_49_Easy_Earrings_Set3_Silver Auto hidden
    Armor Property HOTC_49_Easy_Earrings_Set4_SilverDiamond Auto hidden
EndGroup

I would prefer a new "interior" space, like the auction house mod did. Of course, the player would need a door or something like that to get there, such a vanilla edit ist totall OK.

What I would like to avoid is placing a huge complex structure in the world that has a high chance of crashing the game if it is loaded/unloaded and/or cause conflicts with other mods (such as re-purposing a settlement would conflict with sim settlements). Besides that, you can be be as creative as you like

Ok, so inside a building. I'll look into that.

Edit: So, I think Fallon's Department Store in Concord is a nice spot. No one has used it as far as I know, it's in good shape with no collapsed walls or missing windows. Three stories. Plenty of room to work with. No nearby respawn points either.

6 hours ago, Malphias said:

Edit: So, I think Fallon's Department Store in Concord is a nice spot. No one has used it as far as I know, it's in good shape with no collapsed walls or missing windows. Three stories. Plenty of room to work with. No nearby respawn points either.

Depravity is set in the same building I think...

@Malphias  @HR_Sinop

Market?

Why not just use the provided terminal to activate your hookers for sale.  They could use the same mats as before, and you could just designate that settlement as a place to purchase them. Much like the brothel advertisement.  And, instead of being customers of the brothel, the provided npcs could be looking to buy.

4 hours ago, SadSun said:

@Malphias  @HR_Sinop

Market?

Why not just use the provided terminal to activate your hookers for sale.  They could use the same mats as before, and you could just designate that settlement as a place to purchase them. Much like the brothel advertisement.  And, instead of being customers of the brothel, the provided npcs could be looking to buy.

Yes, that would make thematically sense, however I was more thinking about actually buying slaves. It would not make sense to offer slaves to yourself and buy them from your own settlement.

1. 22 hours ago, Malphias said:

To avoid any conflicts, you could:

1. Copy the original(vanilla) interior
  2. Make your modifications on the copy
  3. Place a door somewhere that lets the player enter the modified copy
1 hour ago, HR_Sinop said:

To avoid any conflicts, you could:

1. Copy the original(vanilla) interior
  2. Make your modifications on the copy
  3. Place a door somewhere that lets the player enter the modified copy

There is no chance of that, HR_sinop. Any building without a working door is a single mesh...there is NOTHING inside because it was never intended for anyone to go inside.  If you are on a PC you can use the console and get inside using the command 'tcl' and you would see that from inside...the walls are invisible, there is no floor, you can glimpse into the void, so to speak.

Essentially there are two types of buildings in the game. Those that are part of the exterior worldspace that have working doors such as the houses in Sanctuary, or the one in Concord at the end of the street with the dead Raider on the top floor with the first scoped rifle you get in the game. Or a door which gives way to a loading screen...in this case the 'interior' is it's own private space and has no connection to any other space unless you create them.

As we are going to use a loading door, then we can do whatever we want with that interior space, no one else can conflict with it whatsoever.

So the only decision to make is where to put the door. Fallon's would have been nice but someone has already used it.

I could duplicate an interior worldspace but, what's the fun in that? Who likes going exploring and finding the same layout everywhere they go. I'm going to whip one out this weekend and I'll shoot it over to you for a looksee.

7 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

Yes, that would make thematically sense, however I was more thinking about actually buying slaves. It would not make sense to offer slaves to yourself and buy them from your own settlement.

Oh.  I see.  Well, you could just spawn an npc on the streets of goodneighbor that has a stock that updates every few days. That way you wouldn't need to edit a cell at all. Just have an npc vendor and spawn everything at runtime?

Anyway, the mod is great so far. Although, it feels a bit cheaty to me. Might give us a hard mode in the mcm or something that reduces the caps gains. 

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

There is no chance of that, HR_sinop. Any building without a working door is a single mesh...there is NOTHING inside because it was never intended for anyone to go inside.  If you are on a PC you can use the console and get inside using the command 'tcl' and you would see that from inside...the walls are invisible, there is no floor, you can glimpse into the void, so to speak.

Essentially there are two types of buildings in the game. Those that are part of the exterior worldspace that have working doors such as the houses in Sanctuary, or the one in Concord at the end of the street with the dead Raider on the top floor with the first scoped rifle you get in the game. Or a door which gives way to a loading screen...in this case the 'interior' is it's own private space and has no connection to any other space unless you create them.

As we are going to use a loading door, then we can do whatever we want with that interior space, no one else can conflict with it whatsoever.

So the only decision to make is where to put the door. Fallon's would have been nice but someone has already used it.

I could duplicate an interior worldspace but, what's the fun in that? Who likes going exploring and finding the same layout everywhere they go. I'm going to whip one out this weekend and I'll shoot it over to you for a looksee.

Depending on how much you wanted to edit the worldspace, could we just put a "real" door in front of one of the boarded up doors (you know to hide the boarded up door) for one of those "inaccessible" buildings in Concord that leads to a 'private" instance for a slave auction?

Might I suggest the Robco Shopping mall as an ideal location. It is not a current vanilla settlement, but there is a Nexus mod to make it one. There is also a Nexus mod to clean it up. But even better, the bowling alley is a separate  indoor cell with a door!! You could build an indoor settlement  within an outdoor settlement. The bowling alley interior is not required to solve the small outdoor quest. And you get an outdoor settlement  with robot guards. 

Oops. I keep calling it Robco becuase of all the robots, but I really meant  General Dynamics Galleria. At least I got the bowling alley  right.

19 hours ago, Malphias said:

I know, I know...

I meant "duplicate an interior worldspace", so you do not have to start from 0.

Anyway I am looking forward to a first draft/early version of the market space.