Soulely Posted Thursday at 01:45 PM Posted Thursday at 01:45 PM (edited) 11 hours ago, PICKLE RIIIICK said: All versions I've tried (2.11, 2.10, and an older version someone posted here) show up in MCM for me. The CTD with manual deflation is what's causing my problem. I'm on 1.6.117. Are you on the latest AE? I have the steam version, but it looks like I have an update for the 1.7.99 version. Not sure if i wanna take the chance and risk breaking other mods with it though Ironically manual deflation doesn't usually CTD for me. If it freezes, opening the tween menu unfreezes everything. If i'm lucky enough for the menu to pop up, things work fairly fine. Edit: After messing around, i've gotten the menu to pop up, but when i did, it messed with the MCM for SLO NG Aroused. Does anyone know if FHU is fully compatible with it? or only with OSL Aroused? SLO NG also came with Dummy Esps to ensure compatibility, but i don't think its cutting it 😮💨 Edit 2: Tried OSL Aroused, and the log said Fill her up Initialized, and yet the MCM didn't show up either. Maybe its just not meant to be. Edited Thursday at 03:46 PM by Soulely more info
badbat111 Posted Thursday at 07:47 PM Posted Thursday at 07:47 PM (edited) can you please convert the creampies nifs to le ? i installed creampies mod but it gives a red warning symbal Edited Thursday at 07:50 PM by badbat111
PICKLE RIIIICK Posted Thursday at 11:09 PM Posted Thursday at 11:09 PM 9 hours ago, Soulely said: I have the steam version, but it looks like I have an update for the 1.7.99 version. Not sure if i wanna take the chance and risk breaking other mods with it though Ironically manual deflation doesn't usually CTD for me. If it freezes, opening the tween menu unfreezes everything. If i'm lucky enough for the menu to pop up, things work fairly fine. Edit: After messing around, i've gotten the menu to pop up, but when i did, it messed with the MCM for SLO NG Aroused. Does anyone know if FHU is fully compatible with it? or only with OSL Aroused? SLO NG also came with Dummy Esps to ensure compatibility, but i don't think its cutting it 😮💨 Edit 2: Tried OSL Aroused, and the log said Fill her up Initialized, and yet the MCM didn't show up either. Maybe its just not meant to be. I was just asking because Skyrim likes to update itself, so you have to read-only the appmanifest_489830.acf file. OSL works for me, so maybe something else or outdated mods are causing it?
Soulely Posted yesterday at 02:21 AM Posted yesterday at 02:21 AM (edited) 3 hours ago, PICKLE RIIIICK said: I was just asking because Skyrim likes to update itself, so you have to read-only the appmanifest_489830.acf file. OSL works for me, so maybe something else or outdated mods are causing it? I'll give that a try then🫡 Edit: At some point in the past, it looks like i already set the file to read-only, probably cuz of a rouge update. Still not sure what the issue could be.. Edited yesterday at 02:23 AM by Soulely
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now