1 hour ago, Argoniana said:

I just have Sexlab Inflation Framework, FHU Baka Edition, and Net Override Comp, But I'm still having some problems.

By " and Net Override Comp" you mean the Patch for FHU?  If yes, remove iis for original FHU not FHU-BAKA.

Also review your FHU-BAKA MCM options.   Test with "Inflation Enabled" and "Female Inflation" Turn On but "Body Morph" turn off to use NIO nodes.  Change "Cum Amount Multiplier" to 3 during testing.  If works then test with "Body Morph" On. 

Edited by safado
17 minutes ago, safado said:

" and Net Override Comp" you mean the Patch for FHU?  If yes, remove it, it is for original FHU not FHU-BAKA.

I don't have any patches, Just the three basic mods. For now I will just go back to the original FHU. I only wanted to install the baka versions for the animations. 

@PippinTom I'm playing in LE, and the body I'm using does support belly inflation. Oh well time to go back to the original FHU. lol

1 hour ago, PippinTom said:

I do not have SLIF and FHU works fine with belly stretching (on SSE).

Maybe then the issue here is the body you are using? - I tried to google it and found only LE version.

SLIF do not need conversion.  Only maybe ESP form 44.  Adding ESL flag may hide it from some mods better not add it. 

for some reason, whenever my character inflates or deflates my fps drops to 1-4 (it's usually locked at 60) and only goes back up when the inflation / deflation has ended. does anyone know how I can fix this? I don't have many mods installed and I've narrowed the issue down to this single mod. I'm using the latest version with all dependencies on their latest versions. thanks for any help, I love this mod and really want to keep using it

Edited by greencafe
10 hours ago, greencafe said:

for some reason, whenever my character inflates or deflates my fps drops to 1-4 (it's usually locked at 60) and only goes back up when the inflation / deflation has ended. does anyone know how I can fix this? I don't have many mods installed and I've narrowed the issue down to this single mod. I'm using the latest version with all dependencies on their latest versions. thanks for any help, I love this mod and really want to keep using it

I see big frame rate drops as well. I'm pretty sure that in my case, it's because this version of FHU uses SLIF's morph modus instead of default modus. My experience has shown anything that goes through morph modus causes big FPS drops.

5 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Should FHU inflate for each orgasm with SLSO? I know the original FHU did with the SLSO patch. What I'm seeing is that inflation is only happening on animation end. I looked at the code and I see FHU should register for sexlabseparateorgasms, so I think possibly it's a bug.

Actually for me FHU(BE)+SLSO SSE is capable to pump characters (PC as well as NPCs) more than once and not necessarily in the final stage of the scene.

Separate thing is that multi-orgasm seems buggy or crippled in my setup (I'm not sure if its FHU+SLSO fault or some other mod interferes here) because for sure 10+ orgasms(*) in single 2p scene without any reason (arousal factor completely OFF, player investment in minigame nominal) results in receiving party being transformed into big balloon unable to walk on its own. Things get worse with multi-actor scenes - well that's buggy for sure, even with oral-penetration mixed ones - receiver gets at least load of cum equal or greater than number of actors -1. While not all of them have to actually have or use dicks in that particular animation.

_______

*) sometimes, but not often, its like endless loop that has to be broken by ending animation manually

On 10/20/2021 at 8:44 PM, greencafe said:

I get the same issue as well. I can't tell if its happening on inflate, but it's definitely happening on deflate. I can be in an interior cell with nothing else going on, and just my PC, and what is usually a solid 60 stutters like crazy.

On 10/22/2021 at 5:49 AM, kruloreki said:

variant cum make my gamez ctd, chaurus and spider when inflate

Please update XPMSE. If you use a custom race, you should check its skeleton.nif and replace it manually.

On 10/22/2021 at 4:28 PM, JaydaKidd said:

is there a way to use this mod with ostim?

Sorry, I don't use Ostim

On 10/21/2021 at 9:45 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

Should FHU inflate for each orgasm with SLSO? I know the original FHU did with the SLSO patch. What I'm seeing is that inflation is only happening on animation end. I looked at the code and I see FHU should register for sexlabseparateorgasms, so I think possibly it's a bug.

Yes it should work that way and on my end no issues. I use it with SLSO. You sure there's nothing overwrites FHU?

Do I need to download the source file and a language file or just one? I have SE english and the menu pops up fine and when I try to install the source file, I get an error pop up in MO2 saying "the content of 'data' does not look valid".

On 10/24/2021 at 5:00 PM, XTC2 said:

Do I need to download the source file and a language file or just one? I have SE english and the menu pops up fine and when I try to install the source file, I get an error pop up in MO2 saying "the content of 'data' does not look valid".

The "source" is only if you want to modify scripts. For gameplay you don't need it.

A couple playthroughs ago I uninstalled the old FHU and installed this one (for LE).  But, I seem to have a phantom script or something, every few in-game hours my character squats down the old way, doesn't expel anything, just sits there.  I can jump to get out of it.  The new way still occurs also, expelling like it is supposed to, and I can't jump to stop it.  Any hints what I need to look for to stop the old way from occurring?

16 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

After installing the newer version, I noticed names of creatures was missing

Restart QUEST, re-enter MCM.

But from my own experience, prior to upgrade/update FHU it is way better to uninstall it first, clean savegame, then install newer version. Otherwise strange things will start happen with FHU, not necessarily right away, but later in the game.

Edited by PippinTom
removed unspoilered img from quote
37 minutes ago, Strager said:

Is there any sound replacer with less anime\hentai voice?

Since the sound files seem to be in wav format, you should be able to paste in your own wav files. Just gotta change the names to match what baka uses.

For example if you had "Nusbie's Voices for Sexlab," you could go into the 02 Elf Chick B folder, make a copy of the sound  named "Hotwords_08.wav" and rename it to "CumDeflationMild04." Then paste in the file to overwrite the Baka file.

Another way, If you have Bandicam (its free) you could record clips of any video and then use a program that converts video files into wav files to get your own sounds.