HUD FOR BAKY FILL HER UP .

-----------------------------------

SL Widgets adds a really nice hud for Baku fill her up, SLA(R/X).

SL widgets and the mods it requires  are  really confusing to configure in the MCM so you might have to mess around with 

setting for 30 mins or so to get it right. Unless you are smarter than me which is highly likely.

Never had any problems with data not being sent to fertility mode + fixes I use.

Never had a problem with inflation / deflating though (once you configure Baku filler her up correctly) .

I also dont use SLIF 

However it is a bit unclear in the MCM what some of the  events etc  do in Baku FIll her up. Though the Author of Baku Fill Her up 

has improved the MCM and made it a bit clearer recently. Plus the Author is not a native English speaker I think.

One problem that I had was sound not playing. fix by toggling sound in the MCM

Confusion about events absorb , digest.

Basically I think you can (1) use either auto deflate and manually expelling cum with some leakage every so often.

or    (2) use no auto deflate and absorb sperm , digest sperm + manual deflate. Option 2

will have no leakage unless you are overinflated or manually try to expel sperm.

You must enable the event that sends sperm data about the PC to your Prego mod or 

you will never get Prego

maybe it would be better to use the term cum to distinguish what filling up you holes in Fill her up, and the   sperm date that fertility mode report in the MCM ???

continuing to get weird bugs. Ill reset the mod and it will work approprietly for maybe an hour at most, then it wont. Ill get random fills from different actors/creatures, body changes wont display coorectly or clear once empty (even using the slif tulius setting suggested) the log that shows whos cum is inside is never accurate, and some slots are just blank....not sure whats going on.

Will followers/npc’s still deflate with auto deflate turned off? It’s not working correctly as others have mentioned on here, and I’m hoping to turn it off, but it seems to be the only way to get my followers to expel any buildups. 

I am trying to move all of the vaginal particle effects off of slot 54 where it conflicts with yps tights and onto 57. However in nifscope none of the effects have a bsdismemberchance node to change. How does the mod know where to equip them?

Any help is appreciated. 

HI everyone, I am having an issue, I think the deflation has already happened but when my character is wearing 3 specific outfits, the belly is inflated with the outfits, but when my character is naked and wearing anyother outfits other than those 3, she looks normal. I have tried building in bodyslide, reinstalling the outfit mods as well as fill her up and also reseting the mod and the quest. I am not sure what to do. It's happening only in those 3 specific outfits. Please help!

1 hour ago, CaraDelevingne said:

HI everyone, I am having an issue, I think the deflation has already happened but when my character is wearing 3 specific outfits, the belly is inflated with the outfits, but when my character is naked and wearing anyother outfits other than those 3, she looks normal. I have tried building in bodyslide, reinstalling the outfit mods as well as fill her up and also reseting the mod and the quest. I am not sure what to do. It's happening only in those 3 specific outfits. Please help!

re-equip this problematic items not helpfull? (after equip/re-equip any body armor for 32 slot) (maybe known problem with skee on SE/AE)

11 minutes ago, andbgame said:

re-equip this problematic items not helpfull? (after equip/re-equip any body armor for 32 slot) (maybe known problem with skee on SE/AE)

hi, thanks for your response, I am not sure what you quite mean. Do you mean if i tried removing the outfit and tried on again? I did. And sorry, what do you mean by 32 slot?  

27 minutes ago, CaraDelevingne said:

hi, thanks for your response, I am not sure what you quite mean. Do you mean if i tried removing the outfit and tried on again? I did. And sorry, what do you mean by 32 slot?  

when I see such bug, when some armor items not correlated with body sliders - I am re-equip Body armor/32slot (armors which cover body - it is any vanilla armor, not for hand/feet or head), and after that i am re-equip problematic armor items - and they fixed (but with DD items this solution not work - i am do not can simple re-equip from inventory)

If you have the same bug, and the solution helps, the most likely the problem is in the racemenu bug (and there is no good solution, there are workarounds, but in my opinion, the method I described is the most trouble-free. In addition, I described how this problem is reproduced for me, it is possible that someone may see different behaviour)

Edited by andbgame
18 minutes ago, andbgame said:

when I see such bug, when some armor items not correlated with body sliders - I am re-equip Body armor/32slot (armors which cover body - it is any vanilla armor, not for hand/feet or head), and after that i am re-equip problematic armor items - and they fixed

If you have the same bug, and the solution helps, the most likely the problem is in the racemenu bug (and there is no good solution, there are workarounds, but in my opinion, the method I described is the most trouble-free. In addition, I described how this problem is reproduced for me, it is possible that someone may see different behaviour)

Hi thanks for explaining, I just tried what you said. When I equip the vanilla armours, everything is normal but when I re-equip my problematic armours after that, it has the same issue.

BUT when I load my previous save game, the issue is not there. That save was before I was using Fill her up mod.. And all the outfits fit normally.

35 minutes ago, CaraDelevingne said:

Hi thanks for explaining, I just tried what you said. When I equip the vanilla armours, everything is normal but when I re-equip my problematic armours after that, it has the same issue.

BUT when I load my previous save game, the issue is not there. That save was before I was using Fill her up mod.. And all the outfits fit normally.

then maybe armor do not correlated with body sliders. I'm not sure what to call it. For example, the body uses 3ba, but the armor - UNP (or something like this) .but I can't be sure about that... (For example, if I use 3BA body, i am also use 3BA armor mods/replacers)

9 minutes ago, andbgame said:

then maybe armor do not correlated with body sliders. I'm not sure what to call it. For example, the body uses 3ba, but the armor - UNP (or something like this) .but I can't be sure about that... (For example, if I use 3BA body, i am also use 3BA armor mods/replacers)

What I did was, re-import my character preset in racemenu and it has fixed the issue. I do not know if it will cause any other issues but thats whats workign for me rn.. thanks a lot for your help! :D

RESOLVED

Is this mod supposed to inflate/deflate the PC in realtime? I've tried with and without SLIF, changing settings around in both, and the only time belly changes size is when I either equip or unequip a piece of armor (slot 32 iirc). During/after SL animation and after manual deflation with FHU hotkey.

Running the latest version of FHU-BE and SLIF (FHU-BE v1.9.6 at least according to the changelog on page 1, and SLIF 1.2.2). Also on SkyrimSE version 1.6.1170

Tried searching the thread but haven't found anything yet, but if the mod just works like this I'd like to know so I can stop testing. I swear I had this installed a few years ago on a different setup and it worked that way but I could be wrong.

EDIT: Did find the ScaleformAllocator adjustment for SSE Engine Fixes but that's done nothing for me, still testing since it's seems this should be working.

EDIT2: Fixed; looks like, for my setup at least, both ScaleformAllocator and MemoryManager need disabled in the config file for SSE Engine Fixes. Thanks to the ones that posted on this, was finally able to delve deep enough with searches to find what to possibly change 🫡 Now time to see if my heavy mod list causes crashes with that tweak disabled :skull:

Edited by HalcyonAndOn

Hey, having an issue where 'cum in player' is always 'stump' the dog from Riverwood.  Even when the mod says my character is empty 'cum in player' is still 'stump'.  I have reset and restarted the mod multiple times through the MCM but 'cum in player' wont go away.

No matter how many times I have sex and deflate I always get 'beast cum' even if I have only had human partners.

Is there a way to remove 'stump' from 'cum in player' via console? or do I just need to start a new game?

Also the 'cum in player' never updates to a new name, always stays as 'stump'.

Cheers in advance!

On 4/20/2024 at 11:03 PM, Analturtle69 said:

Hey, having an issue where 'cum in player' is always 'stump' the dog from Riverwood.  Even when the mod says my character is empty 'cum in player' is still 'stump'.  I have reset and restarted the mod multiple times through the MCM but 'cum in player' wont go away.

No matter how many times I have sex and deflate I always get 'beast cum' even if I have only had human partners.

Is there a way to remove 'stump' from 'cum in player' via console? or do I just need to start a new game?

Also the 'cum in player' never updates to a new name, always stays as 'stump'.

Cheers in advance!

The cum have a life span after the event, even if you deflate (from what I have seen using the mod), a bit like in real life. 😜

Not sure how mod handle it when there been multiple partners, but one seem to be primary and named in mods (Think it is pregnancy mod that handles that).

If you want to remove it, you can use a potion for it or use a debug function (Do not have it installed right now, but think I remember it being one).