Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

Making some progress on the rewrite, which will handle all creature on single NPC animations, as well as 4/5 NPC animations.

[11/10/2013 - 12:31:20PM] SC07Evaluator: Selected Animation (Falmer) Gangbang 5P
[11/10/2013 - 12:31:20PM] SC07Evaluator: Selected Actors [serana, Falmer Gloomlurker, Falmer Skulker, Falmer Shadowmaster, Falmer Gloomlurker]
[11/10/2013 - 12:31:20PM] SC07Evaluator: Selected Masturbators [Rayya]

Yes, that is a log entry where a 4 falmer on one NPC sex act was selected. I still have to enable the sex startup code to handle more than three participants.

Nope, still the same, works for the first time and then no more. 

Maybe it's a mod conflict? But TES5Edit do not shows any, also I'm not using many script heavy mods like ''Frostfall'' or ''Wet and Cold'' or ''Footprints''etc. But I do have all DLC's + all USKP, 3DNPC and some lighting/weather mods. Also many SKSE plugins like ''Silent Voice'', RaceMenu+CharGen, Nitpick, SkyRealism Time Scale etc.

Skyrim is up to date (1.9.32.) the same goes for Creation Kit, SKSE is installed (latest version 1.6.16) and all Sexlab mods are up to date too. And yes I have latest FNIS + Creatures installed. XP32 Skeletons + latest compatibility fixes for Sexlab.

I'm using: Sexlab 1.24, MF_RadiantProstitution_v081b, SC07SexLabRandomAttack, SexLab Cumshot, SexLab Submit 09NOV13 1905, SexLabMatchMaker.Rev6, SexLabNudeCreatures_v1_1, SOS Light, SOS - Equipable Schlong.

Edit: Maybe it's a problem with Sexlab Framework itself... I don't know. I will try some more things to make it to work...

I will not give up! LoL  :blush:

Sometimes my follower will only remember to engage my char in Random Sex after she's tagged him with MatchMaker or moved away after standing (and waiting) for a while.

And I have a question. If I want to add my custom sabrecat follower to the Random Sex / Creature Sex faction, what do I have to do? I've tried to add him to the Random Sex faction, and he got very aroused but nothing happened. He also keeps walking up to my char and then walks away again.

Just had a horse run up and start raping my character, guards came and said I was commiting the crime.

I'm guessing you're running SexLab Submit there. Random Sex doesn't have any guard/crime element (except that the guards are more than happy to participate).

Actually it's Spectator Crowds, Guard Morality setting. I'll ask there if it's possible to recognize the scenes from this mod so they don't mind it.

Just had a horse run up and start raping my character, guards came and said I was commiting the crime.

I'm guessing you're running SexLab Submit there. Random Sex doesn't have any guard/crime element (except that the guards are more than happy to participate).

Actually it's Spectator Crowds, Guard Morality setting. I'll ask there if it's possible to recognize the scenes from this mod so they don't mind it.

I use Spectator Crowds also with Random Sex, though have not come across this issue with the Guards...have used Random sex in Town and near Towns with Guards present, the Guards with their Morality set as on.

And I have a question. If I want to add my custom sabrecat follower to the Random Sex / Creature Sex faction, what do I have to do? I've tried to add him to the Random Sex faction, and he got very aroused but nothing happened. He also keeps walking up to my char and then walks away again.

*bump* :(

*bump* :(

Adding the random sex faction to an NPC actually prevents that NPC from being selected. It's applied when an NPC is tagged for inclusion in a sex act (or masturbation) and is removed once the sex act (or masturbation) completes.

Papyrus lesson of the day:

Do not use a variable name in a function header if there is a property with the same name. The compiler does not flag this as an error and one would expect that the variable in the function header would take precedence over the property for code inside the function. Umm... nope. It uses the property.

Drove me nuts for a couple of hours a few nights ago.

My apologies to Arizona_Steve for claiming that Random sex had become unstable in my game. It was Sexlab defeat that caused this. And while I tried different settings with Random Sex (which off course didnt do anything good) Sexlab defeat continued with all the sex orgies in the wild.

Also the wolf on wolf rapings is also because of Defeat. I think I have around three different types of wolfes running around raping and killing each other... lol. Pretty funny when you know it happens for a reason.

for some reason the creatures part of this mod doesn't work for me I've checked the mcm menus and made sure that allow creature animations was enabled and creature/female and creature/male were also enabled and I set the creature animation percentage slider to 100% also made sure all the creature animations were enabled but for some reason the creatures won't mount anybody the people animations work fine but the creatures won't I've put the mod above all the other sexlab mods as well. can anybody tell me why it won't work? I installed it with NMM by the way