Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

m/m off, c/m off and tried it with c/m on as well with same result.  Has happened with pc/npc and npc/npc in various places (Whiterun, Riften, Morthal, ect)

I'll check this out after work. If I can find the issue I'll get a fix out this weekend. Otherwise I'll be out of the country next week and won't be able to get to it.

Edit: Got inspired and found a couple of booleans that were incorrectly assigned which may well be the cause of this issue. I will test tonight and upload a fix if good.

I confirm that, at least for female/female, uncheck the related option does nothing. Females still try to have sex with other females.

No longer seen with male-male but I'm not sure it will not happen.

Another thing: I have sevarl sexlab based mods but this one is the only one that totally breaks the custom follower Vilja (version 2.0N).

After sex, random started, she gets stuck in place. No way to have her move. Uninstall and reinstall needed but, of course, a lot of losts (equipments, quest stages and so on).

That's a pity but I can remove Vilja, not sure remove this excellent mod!

Have a nice day.

the mod worked alot better on the 2.1 update. the other versions 2.3 and 2.2 and 2.0 are all buggy. in 2.3 the animations work but they are facing the wrong directions or misaligned. if needed I can re up the 2.1 update I have them on nexus mod manager

Is this mod still an option for people who aren't interested in creature interactions? Is there a switch to turn off creature options completely? Are the upgrades to this mod also for people who aren't interested in creature interactions? Can this mod be used without downloading creature animations? Sorry if those questions are redundant but you get where I'm coming from...I really like this mod, not interested in creatures. Thanks.

Is this mod still an option for people who aren't interested in creature interactions? Is there a switch to turn off creature options completely? Are the upgrades to this mod also for people who aren't interested in creature interactions? Can this mod be used without downloading creature animations? Sorry if those questions are redundant but you get where I'm coming from...I really like this mod, not interested in creatures. Thanks.

My screenshots are out of date. Yes, creatures can be turned off completely, I think it's on the additional options menu.

Now to go update my screenshots...

First: This mod works very fine. Thanks for the good work.

But I have a little problem with the option menu in MCM. Since the last update there are $SC07 signs in front of the text.

Sorry for my poor english.

I´m using the german version of Skyrim.

edit: this happens only in in the sexlabrandom option menu. The others like Sexlab are o.k.

Same here (German version)

I can live with the crumbled Text, but it's bad that I can't set the time intervals. Right now I can only guess how many minutes I have chosen.

Is there a guide somewhere how to adjust tanslatation texts?

Funny things is, even if I delete the Interface txt file or change it the MCM menu doesn't mind at all.

Does this txt files do anything?

No problem. Change in Data/Interface/Translations "SC07SexLabRandomAttack_ENGLISH.txt" in "SC07SexLabRandomAttack_GERMAN.txt". Thats all.

Der Text beinhaltet das MCM Menu. Ihr könnt es euch natürlich gleich übersetzen, muss aber nicht sei. Auch wenn dort jetzt GERMAN steht ist der Inhalt immer noch in ENGLISH.

Changing the name was the first thing I did.

If it works maybe I was to dumb??? Will try again.

Edit: Seems to work, thx for the answers. Guess my mistake was to rename a copy and still have the original in the folder. Or it only funktions at night-time when the moon is full...

I have re-uploaded the mod with all translation files present. Currently they are all in English, but I will replace them with translated versions if and when they appear.

If you have already downloaded the 20131018 version and have renamed the translation file, you do not need to re-download this mod as nothing else has changed.

Hi Arizona_Steve,

thanks for integrating the creature support in your awesome mod.

Finally you don´t have to search them anymore, they come find you and use you the way they want :P

Playing around with the different MCM Options i stumbled upon a possible glitch (or maybe it´s supposed to be this way).

Using mostly Submit or the prostitution mods to get my PC engaged with NPCs, I tried to set the options in MCM to creatures only :blush:

Player Involvement:

- Player only

- NPC on Player Percentage:  0%

- Creature on Player percentage:  100%

Additional Options:

- Allow creatures

- Creature Percentage:  100%

- No Threesomes and No Masturbators allowed

This Setting works for me as intended as long as there are creatures around, otherwise my player gets boinked by NPCs although they are set to 0%.

So I disabled all NPC-related Entrys in the Sex Act / Masturbator Options, only the Creature related Options are enabled.

At this point the mod stops working for me - no creatures approaching the player anymore :-/

As soon as I enable at least one NPC option in teh Sex Act Options it works again as before- creature sex when creatures around, otherwise NPC sex.

So it seems I can´t set this mod to "Creatures only" and absolutely exclude NPCs.

No real problem though, I just thought Iet you know.

I'm a guy and I always play male character and I don't intend to create a female so she can get rape by anything that walk. So I was happy when I discover this mod that will set up creature and npc to have good time.

First time I tried it, I was busy "helping" my 20+ all female followers, two way, three ways... i am so busy lol but I was having fun, but somehow I never see any creature action. Then for reason unknown, this mod stop working, so I took the advice on this board, deactivate mod, uninstall, make a new save, then install, and it work again (horay!) but somehow I still don't see any creature action, this time around I even turn on creature/male option, that's how desperate I was. Finally, I went to some imperial soldier camp, and this horse was giving it to this wounded male soldier... I guess animals don't know any better lol.

Anyway, I am hoping to see more, but somehow I don't think it will happen that often. Also, I checked player only when I am in town, it just feel weird seeing everyone else getting laid but me :P

I'm a guy and I always play male character and I don't intend to create a female so she can get rape by anything that walk. So I was happy when I discover this mod that will set up creature and npc to have good time.

First time I tried it, I was busy "helping" my 20+ all female followers, two way, three ways... i am so busy lol but I was having fun, but somehow I never see any creature action. Then for reason unknown, this mod stop working, so I took the advice on this board, deactivate mod, uninstall, make a new save, then install, and it work again (horay!) but somehow I still don't see any creature action, this time around I even turn on creature/male option, that's how desperate I was. Finally, I went to some imperial soldier camp, and this horse was giving it to this wounded male soldier... I guess animals don't know any better lol.

Anyway, I am hoping to see more, but somehow I don't think it will happen that often. Also, I checked player only when I am in town, it just feel weird seeing everyone else getting laid but me :P

If you have creatures only on females please note that :

1. Creatures must be around to start the rape

2. since their are only targeting females the 'targets are somewhat limited

To counter for both of the above you can increase the creature sex propability

If you have creatures only on females please note that :

1. Creatures must be around to start the rape

2. since their are only targeting females the 'targets are somewhat limited

To counter for both of the above you can increase the creature sex propability

Yeah, I realized that, so that's why this time around I checked both male and female being the target for animal.. but I guess my luck has changed, because right after I type this, I went back into the game and saw a sabre cat giving it to a female bandit.

Also, I assumed if I check "player only" option, then I won't be able to see any creature on npc action?

Also, I don't know if someone ready mention it before, but I thought it would be nice if any npc want to start having sex with you, they will say something like they want to sex you up, and then you have the option to choose, like yes or no or like someone mentioned before, for money or tease them or something.

I was at Dawnstar and I guess 2 women wanted to have sex with me, but I've already fast travel to Riften, then the moment I got there, my body was psychically drag all the way back to Dawnstar from Riften. the view on my way there was amazing though.