Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

Because I made some changes to the MCM menu script and associated quest in the esp file, please perform the following steps:

• Deactivate the mod through the hotkey or via the MCM menu.
  • Wait for all activities to cease.
  • Save your game.
  • Uninstall Random Sex.
  • Reload your game, run around for a few minutes, then save your game again.
  • Install Random Sex version 20131018.

I'm having some trouble cleaning up Random Sex out of my savegame :/

I got bitten by the behaviour where one of the actors will apparently get picked as an aggressor, stand up to start stalking, then promptly sit down and go back to doing nothing interesting. Someone upthread mentioned they could fix this by disabling the mod, making a clean save, then reinstalling it, so I'm trying to do that - but my savegame seems to have a bunch of dangling script calls stuck in it that makes Skyrim crash when I load it.

I've had the mod installed for a few days and I don't want to lose my progress by rolling that far back because I'm lazy :) so instead I'm picking through the troubleshooting process.

The process I've gone through, and my results:

1) I'd had the mod deactivated while I was doing some dungeons, so I've already completed steps 1-3 above.

2) I uninstalled Random Sex using NMM (the same way I installed it)

3) I've turned on papyrus debugging because...

4) when I try to reload my save game, Skyrim crashes.

My Papyrus logs are filled with stuff like the following, over and over and over again

[12/26/2013 - 10:20:03AM] warning: Could not find type SC07RandomSexVictimHandler in the type table in save

[12/26/2013 - 10:20:03AM] warning: Could not find type SC07RandomSexMasturbatorHandler in the type table in save

[12/26/2013 - 10:20:03AM] warning: Could not find type SC07RandomSexAttackerHandler in the type table in save

So. Is there anything I can do to clean this up somehow? Or should I just give up and roll back?

Probably not. Bethesda never designed Skyrim so that mods could be removed. I find myself frequently starting new games due to increasing instabilities as mods receive updates. Mods that rely mostly on scripts (as do most SexLab based mods) are particularly bad as script data is baked into the save.

I think it feels a bit unnatural that someone suddenly starts to have sex with you and you can't do anything about it, so I have an idea to make this mod more immersive. Make the NPCs start to stalk the player. When that happens you get a message saying "[insert name here] is following you". There could also be settings for chances of being stalked from the front and from behind(from behind is more likely). When the NPC reaches the PC, the animation starts. Just like in the Fallout Mod, Sexout Rapist. :)

The mod should also add to the victim count in SexLab diary, because the way I see it, you get raped.

In the Framework, it does the counting of the acts, but I agree, rape/non-consent should be counted separately...

I agree too, about the 'random sex' being kinda Ninja-like..  That's why I only use it when I'm just doing nothing and just looking for entertainment.    "Walking naked, hyped up on schooma into a den full of werewolves, ........ Oh my!"

Random is just that, "random".   I usually turn it off when I go adventuring.   Seeing Wolves and Bandits having sex instead of fighting... and, mobs just show up at the most inopportune moment...  Like.. Take for instance, a Dragon fight.... 

Your just about to launch the last arrow in your quiver.... Dragon's gasping it's last breath.... Then it's eyes grow wide and it's brows furrow in curiosity....

And the next thing you know, your clothes are off, your bent over with a hand grabbing your breast, with M'aiq the Liar ready to ram home...........

The Dragon is quite amused............    AND aroused... So when M'aiq finishes his use..... The Dragon decides he wants some to....

So, you see... having Random Sex turned on all the time, may not be a wise decision.. thats why it has that nice hot key and activate/deactivate option in the MCM.

By the way... The Dragon healed while M'aiq the Liar and him got to have fun.... When the Dragon finished round 2, he whooped me...

Well, well....well! look at you go and provide some mindfucking <insert golf clap here> A well laid out mind that lets go with the imgination should always be rewarded with a 'Well fucking done!'

Let me quote you, "Our imagination sets us free. In reality, we could not conceive of performing acts in our imagination, and we shouldn't be made to suppress our imagination.

And that is why I let my imagination go." 

I like you! mmhmm yes I do  :)

I think it feels a bit unnatural that someone suddenly starts to have sex with you and you can't do anything about it, so I have an idea to make this mod more immersive. Make the NPCs start to stalk the player. When that happens you get a message saying "[insert name here] is following you". There could also be settings for chances of being stalked from the front and from behind(from behind is more likely). When the NPC reaches the PC, the animation starts. Just like in the Fallout Mod, Sexout Rapist. :)

The mod should also add to the victim count in SexLab diary, because the way I see it, you get raped.

In the Framework, it does the counting of the acts, but I agree, rape/non-consent should be counted separately...

I agree too, about the 'random sex' being kinda Ninja-like..  That's why I only use it when I'm just doing nothing and just looking for entertainment.    "Walking naked, hyped up on schooma into a den full of werewolves, ........ Oh my!"

Random is just that, "random".   I usually turn it off when I go adventuring.   Seeing Wolves and Bandits having sex instead of fighting... and, mobs just show up at the most inopportune moment...  Like.. Take for instance, a Dragon fight.... 

Your just about to launch the last arrow in your quiver.... Dragon's gasping it's last breath.... Then it's eyes grow wide and it's brows furrow in curiosity....

And the next thing you know, your clothes are off, your bent over with a hand grabbing your breast, with M'aiq the Liar ready to ram home...........

The Dragon is quite amused............    AND aroused... So when M'aiq finishes his use..... The Dragon decides he wants some to....

So, you see... having Random Sex turned on all the time, may not be a wise decision.. thats why it has that nice hot key and activate/deactivate option in the MCM.

By the way... The Dragon healed while M'aiq the Liar and him got to have fun.... When the Dragon finished round 2, he whooped me...

Well, well....well! look at you go and provide some mindfucking <insert golf clap here> A well laid out mind that lets go with the imgination should always be rewarded with a 'Well fucking done!'

Let me quote you, "Our imagination sets us free. In reality, we could not conceive of performing acts in our imagination, and we shouldn't be made to suppress our imagination.

And that is why I let my imagination go." 

I like you! mmhmm yes I do  :)

LOL.  thanks.   I've constantly come across people in life who are afraid of imagination, they think everything should follow their ideology, morals, principles.... That everyone has to be the same or it is 'unfair' to everyone....

What I believe or feel, is relevant only to me, but I like to voice my opinion, only to see if there are similar views to mine, not to 'brow beat' or coerce someone into believing or thinking the same way I do.

The imagination is a powerful 'tool', i guess for a lack of a better term, that can be used to enlighten as well as entertain.    Just like reading a book, I may see the story and scenes differently than someone else.

What I like about LL is how everyone's "fetish" or deviant desires or gender preference, isn't targeted or put down....  I let my PC run around naked some times, let her get used and abused by pretty much anything that can take her down....   I let wolves use her like an animal... It's cool to see, but in reality, I would never even consider doing something like that...

Why?   Because playing Skyrim with all these lovely mods and all the immersive ones too, is for my own imagination to let go... I have a loving and considerate husband for real life that more than rocks my world....

(/blathering off)

Now to a serious issue I am having, and I've tried all the 'normal' fixes.   Random Sex seems to be broken as of SexLab Framework 1.34...  It is the only thing I have updated lately, but whatever I do, Random Sex stops as soon as the NPC or Creature initiates... No Sex Animations occur....

I've put Random Sex before all the SexLab ESP's, but after the ESMs... I've tried disabling Random Sex, saving new game, unloading Random Sex, loading saved game....running around for a while, ...  Saving game, reloading Random Sex.... etc..etc.

I've even tried restarting a new character... each time the Random Sex initiates, the NPC or Creature moves to the player character or female NPC, but then does not execute the sexual encounter...

My question is... Is anyone else, running SexLab Framework 1.34 and RandomSex having the same issue?

I had a problem with this mod on one of my old saves, Arizona Steve. Happened for 2 different NPCs in Whiterun :

1) Meeko who was guarding the door of my house and suddenly he wants to shag the blacksmith (who is hot, for sure!). He goes to the anvil and Adrianne stops her blacksmithing animation. They have sex and after the scene Meeko goes back guarding the house. Then Adrianne couldn't move from where they shagged, all day long she was in walking animation without moving and doing the blacksmithing animation sometimes. At night, she was teleported near the entrance of the blacksmith building and walking normally but every morning she was teleported to the anvil again and doing the same buggy things again... I tried to clean the animations with SexLab and all but it didn't help.

2) A guard had some sex with my PC between the stairs going to Dragonsreach, after the scene he wasn't able to move at all, he was doing some idle animations and talked when my PC was walking near him but that's all he could do. Again, I tried to clean the animations but it didn't help.

I'm not sure it is this mod that did all these problems or a conflict between this mod and another SexLab mod but it's this mod that triggered the scenes, of that I am sure. Maybe that is why I got a save bloat, maybe because of another mod...

Anyway, I had some really funny moments with this mod and I'd like to thank you and all the people who did this mod for their good job because it is a really fucking good job !  :)

Near-perfect mod. My only gripe is that there needs to be some kind of range limitation. All annoyance I have with this mod is when Lydia (or any companion) runs off to the ends of the earth, either out in the wilderness (usually latching onto a random necromancer or something), or just as I am about to leave a cell (which means I have to go back in and wait for her to finish to actually leave, which requires actually finding her). So far, however, the general view far outways the nuisances. :)

Near-perfect mod. My only gripe is that there needs to be some kind of range limitation. All annoyance I have with this mod is when Lydia (or any companion) runs off to the ends of the earth, either out in the wilderness (usually latching onto a random necromancer or something), or just as I am about to leave a cell (which means I have to go back in and wait for her to finish to actually leave, which requires actually finding her). So far, however, the general view far outways the nuisances. :)

It's been a consideration. Right now anything that is currently loaded is eligible, which can include actors a couple of cells away. Biggest problem is dragons, who are considered loaded even when they're flying around a mountain a mile away.

I guess I'll need to figure out an ideal maximum distance and plug it into the alias condition list for the evaluator quest.

Edit: Plugged in distance <= 4096 into the evaluator conditions. That's a radius of one cell (around 60 meters or 190 feet). It seems that it might be a little low, so I will playtest and adjust as necessary.

You could try to figure out how much is the approximate radius (in game units) of a city like Whiterun.

This distance should be optimal.

And I'm still insisting to base the search on the relationshiprank  (=> 0). So then, Lydia or whoever is, will not run to search for a bandit, necromancers and other enemies. Maybe could be good, or better, a check for some factions allowed.

Bandit stay with bandits, guards stay with their own CrimeFaction, player stay with almost everyone except enemies.

You could try to figure out how much is the approximate radius (in game units) of a city like Whiterun.

And I'm still insisting to base the search on the relationshiprank  (=> 0). So then, Lydia or whoever is, will not run to search for a bandit, necromancers and other enemies. Maybe could be good, or better, a check for some factions allowed.

Bandit stay with bandits, guards stay with their own CrimeFaction, player stay with almost everyone except enemies.

For distances see my edit above.

Faction checking, I think, would detract from the "randomness" of it all. We all know Lydia wants it bad and doesn't care where she gets it... :)

Faction checking, I think, would detract from the "randomness" of it all. We all know Lydia wants it bad and doesn't care where she gets it... :)

I think I tend to agree. Much as the thought of her being with necromancers is a bit iffy (from a personal tastes standpoint), the only real problem I have with her doing so is that she runs off to some camp I didn't even come close to and don't know about. If she only did that with camps that were somewhat close by, at least I could follow the sounds and back her up when they turn violent.

It's been a consideration. Right now anything that is currently loaded is eligible, which can include actors a couple of cells away. Biggest problem is dragons, who are considered loaded even when they're flying around a mountain a mile away.

I guess I'll need to figure out an ideal maximum distance and plug it into the alias condition list for the evaluator quest.

Edit: Plugged in distance <= 4096 into the evaluator conditions. That's a radius of one cell (around 60 meters or 190 feet). It seems that it might be a little low, so I will playtest and adjust as necessary.

May I suggest the distance be added as a slider option to MCM? There are some  occasions - e.g. when my character is a 'guest' at a bandit camp when it would be ideal if the effect radius could  be limted to just the camp area, other times a larger radius would be better.

Having an adjustable slider would be perfect!

For distances see my edit above.

Yes, but that means disabling the mod for not breaking the action/realism (I mean why a draugr near the word of power/last chest would come get some when I'm just entering the zone? It shouldn't even know I'm here !) and in that case not having some orgies when going in a bandit camp (which is reaaaaally funny) so it ruins the fun in a way.

I think there should be options for that, I dunno if it is possible but someone told me one day : with computers, the only limit is imagination ! That's why I did my studies in computer science ! Now I know the limit is more a matter of hardware than imagination ! 

May I suggest the distance be added as a slider option to MCM? There are some  occasions - e.g. when my character is a 'guest' at a bandit camp when it would be ideal if the effect radius could  be limted to just the camp area, other times a larger radius would be better.

Figured it out. Will be in the next release.

post-66964-0-43139500-1389062370_thumb.jpg

Figured it out. Will be in the next release.

Awesome!  Thanks :D

While I'm here, dinomagick pointed me to a very useful mod for testing my multi-creature code in the SexLab thread. After one major bug was found and fixed I was getting the following results...

OOooooh... i can't wait to test it out.  My character get's 'out of the mood' when she's getting beat up....  Looks like fun again!!