Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

Since the next version is planned to allow easy translating:

Two keys to know in making that strings file for translating. There is a TAB character used to separate the internal $ prefixed name and the translation and you must save the file using UCS-2 Little Endian encoding (a quick and easy selection from the "Encoding" menu in Notepad++).

Don't know if you needed this information but I spent a lot of time hunting around before I found those tidbits and my translation file started working.

Thanks for the tip. I knew that the files were tab-delimited, but wasn't aware of the encoding requirement. I could've seen that one driving me nuts.

Little Story:

Whiterun stables, the cab, the man on the cab and a female guard of cab (from IncosequentialNPC mod).

I was walking from the Western Towern, returning from a hunt session, while a big male sabrecat runs from the woods, passes fast among me on the road and arrives nearby the cab guard. No notifications but it was clear that the sabrecat wished to rape the human female but ... instead of the quick undress, the female stay stand a bit, looking at the sabrecat, and immediately after she starts to attack the poor horny tomcat. The sabrecat was surprised for few seconds then it started to foght too. At the end ... poor sabrecat and a good hide for me.

Bye.

First thak you for this mod, i have an problem, deactivated male-male and they do the same, and why later a time not work for my character, deactivated the mod, save close the game and deactivated from nexus mod manager, open the game, save and close again, activated in nexus mod manager open the game ativated the mod and work fine for an time and so I have to do always. Sorry my english.

I have a problem with the new version of this Mod or with the Framework 1.22. I'm not sure, I have change it same time.

In the MCM menu of the Random Mod the "male/male" option have no function. I have deactivate this but males fuck any more males.

And sorry, but I don't like it. :-/

Hi! I have a question about the translation. I can not find the words "Basic options" "Masturbator options" "Additional options".
How do I transfer them to the script? In which file they are? Rummaged through all the scripts, I can not find.
Thanks in advance.
I apologize for my English.

First thak you for this mod, i have an problem, deactivated male-male and they do the same, and why later a time not work for my character, deactivated the mod, save close the game and deactivated from nexus mod manager, open the game, save and close again, activated in nexus mod manager open the game ativated the mod and work fine for an time and so I have to do always. Sorry my english.

I have a problem with the new version of this Mod or with the Framework 1.22. I'm not sure, I have change it same time.

In the MCM menu of the Random Mod the "male/male" option have no function. I have deactivate this but males fuck any more males.

And sorry, but I don't like it. :-/

I don't like the male/male either and have it deactivated in my game without any issues. That part of the code has barely changed from the previous version so I'm not sure what's going on there. I'll take a look in the next day or two.

Hi! I have a question about the translation. I can not find the words "Basic options" "Masturbator options" "Additional options".

How do I transfer them to the script? In which file they are? Rummaged through all the scripts, I can not find.

Thanks in advance.

I apologize for my English.

Those are in the SC07RandomSexConfiguration script. I would wait until the next version comes out as I intend to move all of those strings to an external file so that it becomes really easy to create translated versions.

I had the male/male problems at start but, for now, it seems to be solved by itself.

For everything else, this mod works for me like a charm.

EXCELLENT and amazing work, as always.

Just a suggestionjs for future improvemente (IF possible):

why not, for humans races only of course, put the "hunt for sex" based on the NPC's realtionship ranks?

Great job!  I hope the other group creature animations such as the 5 draugr on 1 can be added in a future release.

Still trying to figure out how to accomplish this based on the available animation information. It's not an easy problem to solve, which is why I restricted creature animations to one creature + one NPC for now.

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to get the older version of this mod, the one with the individual files?

I ask because I seem to always have the same problem, I get one random act, then this mod stops working and I believe it is because I might not have removed an older version completely and I wanted to check.

If you have any other suggestions I would be willing to look into it.

Thanks

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to get the older version of this mod, the one with the individual files?

I ask because I seem to always have the same problem, I get one random act, then this mod stops working and I believe it is because I might not have removed an older version completely and I wanted to check.

Thanks

In Data, you should have SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp and SC07SexLabRandomAttack.bsa

In Data\Interface remove the SC07SexLabRandomAttack subdirectory.

In Data\Scripts remove any script prefixed with SC07RandomSex

In Data\Scripts\Source remove any script prefixed with SC07RandomSex

Hi,

Thanks

This is the original Randomattack

http://www.adrive.com/public/yC3G2Q/SC07SexLabRandomAttack.7z

I'm still having problems with the creatures aspect. 

Works fine with Defeat 4.1 but not with Random.  Everything is properly checked in the Sexlab menu and in the random MCM but when I console add some dogs, everything just stands around, even if only creatures are selected and it's 100% on the probability. 

I'm still having problems with the creatures aspect. 

Works fine with Defeat 4.1 but not with Random.  Everything is properly checked in the Sexlab menu and in the random MCM but when I console add some dogs, everything just stands around, even if only creatures are selected and it's 100% on the probability. 

I have that problem, but it's only with Wolves and Foxes.  It has something to do with the latest version of FNIS creature Pack I think (4.04)  All kinds of people are having the same issues and it's with different mods.

Hi,

Thanks

In Data, you should have SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp and SC07SexLabRandomAttack.bsa

In Data\Interface remove the SC07SexLabRandomAttack subdirectory.

In Data\Scripts remove any script prefixed with SC07RandomSex

In Data\Scripts\Source remove any script prefixed with SC07RandomSex

Thanks! I still had the Interface subdirectory, hopefully that fixes my problem.

For those "suffering" from male/male animations, is this a general thing or is there a common NPC or NPC type involved? Also screenshots of your settings, specifically the "sex acts" tab would help.

I got the one around the College of Winterhold and will look into that.

Thus far I haven't seen it in my game (and I run with M/M switched off at all times).

For those "suffering" from male/male animations, is this a general thing or is there a common NPC or NPC type involved? Also screenshots of your settings, specifically the "sex acts" tab would help.

I got the one around the College of Winterhold and will look into that.

Thus far I haven't seen it in my game (and I run with M/M switched off at all times).

m/m off c/m off

Had one instance of npc/npc out near whiterun, and in the riverwood inn the inn keeper had his way with me...i feel violated 8).