Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

1. Download.

2. Extract.

3. Move to Data.

Christ on a stick, how difficult can it be to just download it and SEE FOR YOURSELF?

Because I did and there is no read me file and no install instructions on the OP. So before I moved them to data which is where I thought they should go. I figured it would not hurt to ask, to make sure I was right and didn't make a mistake.

i just notice my follower doesn't get targeted by npc at all, am i doing something wrong? or can i do something about it?

Can someone explain why stops working and some npc stay in place without moving more.

try to open console

click on the npc that stays in place

type this :

setrestrained 1

setrestrained 0

i have also that problem before, hope this helps

No chance to see a fixed version yet?

I've been working on it, but I can't run at 10 second intervals for more than five minutes without the game crashing to desktop due to threading issues with the SexLab actor assignment code.

The current code is way more capable when it comes to assigning NPCs to sex acts. Not to mention that it can handle the creature gangbangs now (and will pick up 4/5 NPC animations when they appear).

Ok I have a crazy feature to request if it's at all possible to even do. I would love it! If this mod could read "dragons defeated" from Achieve That and adjust the percentage of player involvement accordingly. So when you start a game you have 0% chance, but when you have killed 100+ dragons, you can't beat them off with a stick! :P

Why the npc's run to me and ignore me. I install and desinstall every time and is same. And when works for a time the Threeawesome does not work for both pc or npc them run to me or each other and then go. Sorry my english.

Check your load order. Random Sex should be above all other SexLab mods.

Why the npc's run to me and ignore me. I install and desinstall every time and is same. And when works for a time the Threeawesome does not work for both pc or npc them run to me or each other and then go. Sorry my english.

Check your load order. Random Sex should be above all other SexLab mods.

Yes so I have, SC07SexLabRandomAttack, SexLab Submit, PuppetMaster, SexLabNudeCreatures, SexLabMatchMaker, SexLab Cumshot, SexLabDefeat.

i just notice my follower doesn't get targeted by npc at all, am i doing something wrong? or can i do something about it?

Can someone explain why stops working and some npc stay in place without moving more.

try to open console

click on the npc that stays in place

type this :

setrestrained 1

setrestrained 0

i have also that problem before, hope this helps

OMG I love you! Farkas wouldn't move and I wouldn't have been able to do my quest :D now I can do it, thank you.

this barely works for me, never get attacked even when i turn it up to 100%m npcs getting more action :(

Really? I had the opposite problem. In town it was happening all the time, often my character but sometimes my follower. It was happening so much to actively start being a issue.

this barely works for me, never get attacked even when i turn it up to 100%m npcs getting more action :(

Really? I had the opposite problem. In town it was happening all the time, often my character but sometimes my follower. It was happening so much to actively start being a issue.

too much sex in skyrim is never an issue, how dare you utter such blasphemy