Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

this barely works for me, never get attacked even when i turn it up to 100%m npcs getting more action :(

Really? I had the opposite problem. In town it was happening all the time, often my character but sometimes my follower. It was happening so much to actively start being a issue.

You can always change the interval timers.

Interval timers are important.

Percent for player is important too.

The most important thing, if your char is NEVER involved to sex, is to place this mod as higher is possible in the load order.

To say an example: 

just below the Unofficial Patches and above every other mod you have.

This way it works very fine for me. From ages.

I have had a quick read through and haven't noted this so thought I would report it.

Every time Alvor gets randy I CTD. Doesn't matter if I am involved or not, if I am in Riverwood or just outside. Hope I have just missed something in setting up.

Correction, when ANY non-creature is involved either with each other or PC.

Yeah I had to set the intervals up high enough it rarely happened. At first i had it set on 10 mins and it seemed either I or my follower was getting hit with it every 10 mins. I switched it up to 30 mins then it rarely happened. My only point was it seemed to happen to me or my company far far more often than other NPC's. Not sure why.

I have the Percentages of player involvement of both NPC and Creature set to 100% and the "Player Only" box checked nothing is happening to me. when i have the "Player Only" box unchecked everyone get sex except me. there is no time restrictions either. so idk what i did wrong.

probably load order. See post #630.

Well, now it's my turn to cross my fingers, NicoleDragoness.  This mod has never worked for me.  For me it always worked for a little while, but a few saves later it would just stop.  Though it would still work for random sex initiated between NPCs, but between NPCs and my girl, nope, it would just stop out of the blue.  So after reading your post #603 and reading it's worked for a while now in your game, I'm going to heed your post.   Hopefully, hopefully, this will be the ticket to getting this mod working permanently.  I really do miss this mod.  It's fun. 

Parruyo, do you have the Bethesda's High Resolution Packs or Unofficial Skyrim Patch installed?  If you have RandomSex placed to load as your very first .esp in your load order, this will occur.  At least, it did in mine.  For me, I have it placed right below HighRes TexturePack03; or if you're using the Unofficial Skyrim Patch, just below its .esp (BOSS placed mine just below the High Resolution Texture Pack 3). 

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

[other .esm's...]

HighRes TexturePack01.esp

HighRes TexturePack02.esp

HighRes TexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

SC07RandomAttack.esp

And to which end, I am happy to report this mod is still working in my game!  It would have stopped by now at this point.  So, a milestone has been met.  Thank you NicoleDragoness for post #630! 

Edited by OlBenny

Parruyo, do you have the Bethesda's High Resolution Packs or Unofficial Skyrim Patch installed?  If you have RandomSex placed to load as your very first .esp in your load order, this will occur.  At least, it did in mine.  For me, I have it placed right below HighRes TexturePack03; or if you're using the Unofficial Skyrim Patch, just below its .esp (BOSS placed mine just below the High Resolution Texture Pack 3). 

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

[other .esm's...]

HighRes TexturePack01.esp

HighRes TexturePack02.esp

HighRes TexturePack03.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

SC07RandomAttack.esp

And to which end, I am happy to report this mod is still working in my game!  It would have stopped by now at this point.  So, a milestone has been met.  Thank you NicoleDragoness for post #630! 

I dont have HighRes TexturePack01.esp, HighRes TexturePack02.esp, HighRes TexturePack03.esp.

post-156691-0-42909800-1387142212_thumb.png

post-156691-0-03329000-1387142222_thumb.png

I would recommend to place it 25th from your present 43rd, above the Brawls Bug CE.esp. 

Edit:  The other Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp I was referring to was for the High Resolution Texture packs, so disregard that since you don't have those installed.  I've since edited that post.  Sorry about that if it caused any confusion.

I would recommend to place it 25th from your present 43rd, above the Brawls Bug CE.esp. 

Edit:  The other Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp I was referring to was for the High Resolution Texture packs, so disregard that since you don't have those installed.  I've since edited that post.  Sorry about that if it caused any confusion.

I'll try and tell you

I'll try and tell you

Now work perfect, thank you.

I'm having an odd and kinda funny issue that seems to be causing CTDs.  NPC's in my home keep having sex with manikins. I'll get the notice "NPCName started sex with   . " After that if I try to leave the home, sleep or save I crash (probably all related to the game saving).  I ran around the home and found the NPC trying to do it with a manikin.  I now have weirdly placed manikins and can't stop laughing over how desparate my NPC's are.  Wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

I'm having an odd and kinda funny issue that seems to be causing CTDs.  NPC's in my home keep having sex with manikins. I'll get the notice "NPCName started sex with   . " After that if I try to leave the home, sleep or save I crash (probably all related to the game saving).  I ran around the home and found the NPC trying to do it with a manikin.  I now have weirdly placed manikins and can't stop laughing over how desparate my NPC's are.  Wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

That's often due to mannequins added by another mod. I do have a filter there that works with vanilla mannequins, but I'll recheck it in my latest development version.

im having an odd issue that comes and goes. it causes me to fly in the air and die or when the animation is over i cant draw my wepon or cast spells. like i said though it happens and then its fine for an animation or two and then happens again. i dont know if it maybe something funky from the framework update or what. is anyone else having this issue or have any idea how to stop this from happening?

Finally(!) had an attack by a beast! Also got a craptonne of errors, which may or may not be yours. Could be SexLab itself, but I figured I'd toss it your way first since random attack initiated the scene.

The scene was a horse outside of the Whiterun Stables attacking my PC as she ran past them.

The errors start at the 5:51:36PM mark, and proceed for a good long time. The animations were completely unaligned. [ did nothing, ] allowed me to move but the horse stayed in the exact same place even though my PC would pick up the animation where ever she stood.

Tried 1.31 and again I have the scale to 0 bug.

Can anyone help identify the source of this.?

Edit* 

I think I found what the problem is and it seems to be triggered by Random Sex !.

Two NPCs run to my player (apparently to initiate a 3some) but just stood there and did nothing. at that point I saved the game, reloaded and both NPCs and my PC were reduced to size 0

It seems that in Random Sex some scenes fail to initiate. at that poin all actors involved in that sceen are reduced to size 0 !!

I think it feels a bit unnatural that someone suddenly starts to have sex with you and you can't do anything about it, so I have an idea to make this mod more immersive. Make the NPCs start to stalk the player. When that happens you get a message saying "[insert name here] is following you". There could also be settings for chances of being stalked from the front and from behind(from behind is more likely). When the NPC reaches the PC, the animation starts. Just like in the Fallout Mod, Sexout Rapist. :)

The mod should also add to the victim count in SexLab diary, because the way I see it, you get raped.

I think it feels a bit unnatural that someone suddenly starts to have sex with you and you can't do anything about it, so I have an idea to make this mod more immersive. Make the NPCs start to stalk the player. When that happens you get a message saying "[insert name here] is following you". There could also be settings for chances of being stalked from the front and from behind(from behind is more likely). When the NPC reaches the PC, the animation starts. Just like in the Fallout Mod, Sexout Rapist. :)

The mod should also add to the victim count in SexLab diary, because the way I see it, you get raped.

In the Framework, it does the counting of the acts, but I agree, rape/non-consent should be counted separately...

I agree too, about the 'random sex' being kinda Ninja-like..  That's why I only use it when I'm just doing nothing and just looking for entertainment.    "Walking naked, hyped up on schooma into a den full of werewolves, ........ Oh my!"

Random is just that, "random".   I usually turn it off when I go adventuring.   Seeing Wolves and Bandits having sex instead of fighting... and, mobs just show up at the most inopportune moment...  Like.. Take for instance, a Dragon fight.... 

Your just about to launch the last arrow in your quiver.... Dragon's gasping it's last breath.... Then it's eyes grow wide and it's brows furrow in curiosity....

And the next thing you know, your clothes are off, your bent over with a hand grabbing your breast, with M'aiq the Liar ready to ram home...........

The Dragon is quite amused............    AND aroused... So when M'aiq finishes his use..... The Dragon decides he wants some to....

So, you see... having Random Sex turned on all the time, may not be a wise decision.. thats why it has that nice hot key and activate/deactivate option in the MCM.

By the way... The Dragon healed while M'aiq the Liar and him got to have fun.... When the Dragon finished round 2, he whooped me...

Finally(!) had an attack by a beast! Also got a craptonne of errors, which may or may not be yours. Could be SexLab itself, but I figured I'd toss it your way first since random attack initiated the scene.

The scene was a horse outside of the Whiterun Stables attacking my PC as she ran past them.

The errors start at the 5:51:36PM mark, and proceed for a good long time. The animations were completely unaligned. [ did nothing, ] allowed me to move but the horse stayed in the exact same place even though my PC would pick up the animation where ever she stood.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.txt

I've seen similar - it happens only when the Creature flag is activated in SexLab, and doesn't even require any creature options to be active in Random Sex. I've been rewriting the Papyrus compiler recently (and not playing Skyrim), so haven't checked to see if Ashal got to this in version 1.30+