Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

• 2 weeks later...

BUG: Lydia (my housecarl follower) tried to start sex with me while I was talking to another NPC ->> game crashed (not responding). had to task-manager kill it. Maybe you can build-in a check if the player is currently talking, or fighting, and not start fucking during that time (maybe with a switch in options to enable disable)

BUG: Lydia (as follower) seems to run off . happened 2 times (once while I was climbing Mount Hrothgar!!!). came back after a while... not sure if that's caused by your mod or another I installed same time tho. I suspect she tried to participate in some fuckin which started far away, but failed, then came back. but not 100% sure if thats the case. anyway would kinda suck if that happens frequently to your followers. maybe use a range-check.

FEATURE REQUEST:

I know it's called "random", but can I the player pick a target and start having sex with my chosen victim too? Would be so nice.

best with a 50/50 chance, or a chance depending on some kind of "skill" like speech or your own implemented skill.

If the target agrees to sex, it also raises your popularity with the victim +1, leading to the enabling of marriage-option in the normal talk menu once your relationship is at 4 (fucked a victim 4 times or so...).

If the target disagrees, you can either back off, or select "rape", which makes your popularity drop 1 point again (setrelationshiprank player -1), maybe give rape a chance to fail depending on some skill.

BUG: Lydia (my housecarl follower) tried to start sex with me while I was talking to another NPC ->> game crashed (not responding). had to task-manager kill it. Maybe you can build-in a check if the player is currently talking, or fighting, and not start fucking during that time (maybe with a switch in options to enable disable)

Agreeed   :shy: 

BUG: Lydia (as follower) seems to run off . happened 2 times (once while I was climbing Mount Hrothgar!!!). came back after a while... not sure if that's caused by your mod or another I installed same time tho. I suspect she tried to participate in some fuckin which started far away, but failed, then came back. but not 100% sure if thats the case. anyway would kinda suck if that happens frequently to your followers. maybe use a range-check.

For me, it may be because Sexlab Defeat and when I use its cleanup option - my follower went back again.

FEATURE REQUEST:

I know it's called "random", but can I the player pick a target and start having sex with my chosen victim too? Would be so nice.

best with a 50/50 chance, or a chance depending on some kind of "skill" like speech or your own implemented skill.

If the target agrees to sex, it also raises your popularity with the victim +1, leading to the enabling of marriage-option in the normal talk menu once your relationship is at 4 (fucked a victim 4 times or so...).

If the target disagrees, you can either back off, or select "rape", which makes your popularity drop 1 point again (setrelationshiprank player -1), maybe give rape a chance to fail depending on some skill.

Have you try Sexlab Submit or Defeat?   :idea: 

I agree with Pinute about a not buggy mod. It works great!

I've only a question, if possible.

There is ONLY one situation in which this mod doesn't work at all. When characters are inside an Hearthfire's house.

No way to solve this?

Mine works inside my Hearthfire houses, some what.  The problem I have is I end up outside the house and everything is blueish in color except the house and I can't move from that location.  The only thing I can do is reload to a spot that is before the sex happens.  This only occurs in Hearthfire houses with Random Sex initiated.  Not sure if it's this mod or something else.   It also doesn't start happening until I have been playing for awhile.

I agree with Pinute about a not buggy mod. It works great!

I've only a question, if possible.

There is ONLY one situation in which this mod doesn't work at all. When characters are inside an Hearthfire's house.

No way to solve this?

Mine works inside my Hearthfire houses, some what.  The problem I have is I end up outside the house and everything is blueish in color except the house and I can't move from that location.  The only thing I can do is reload to a spot that is before the sex happens.  This only occurs in Hearthfire houses with Random Sex initiated.  Not sure if it's this mod or something else.   It also doesn't start happening until I have been playing for awhile.

I've seen this a few times, it's related to the positioning of the actors during the sex act: sometimes they can go through walls or the floor.

Hi guys!  Sadly, after all this time, I still can't get this mod working properly.  :( For me, it's the same story as it had been before:  after random sex is initiated on my PC, it never initiates again.  For NPCs, it works like a charm.  I'm not sure what the issue is.  I've let BOSS deal with the load order and when that didn't work I placed the mod towards the top and bottom of the load order respectively, both to no avail.  But since it seems no one else is really reporting this matter, I presume the issue is on my end.  I'm just not sure what. 

Hi guys!  Sadly, after all this time, I still can't get this mod working properly.  :( For me, it's the same story as it had been before:  after random sex is initiated on my PC, it never initiates again.  For NPCs, it works like a charm.  I'm not sure what the issue is.  I've let BOSS deal with the load order and when that didn't work I placed the mod towards the top and bottom of the load order respectively, both to no avail.  But since it seems no one else is really reporting this matter, I presume the issue is on my end.  I'm just not sure what. 

As here can't get it work any more was working went I had v1.10b but stop working after updating

well after i now used 0.7 so for sexlab, the random sex often bugs out. That means they run to each other or to me, stay there wait there and nothing happens. Sometimes even they totally bug out and never move again... not like wait 6-7 seconds then turn around.

Dunno what the guy in sex addict did but his mod works, but well sexlab will soon be on that standard, and in some things surpassed that mod already.

So does this mod work for somebody 100% without bugging out npcs? And how do i get them to the action without the menu trick that only works 10% of the time?

The guy who made Random sex for SexLab has also made RandomSex for Sexis and they both worked like a charm.

the Sexlab Version need to be updated to work correctly with 1.20. Until then remember that the Random Sex mod needs to be before all other sexlab mods in you loading screen to load correctly. In 1.2 though it migh again reach a state that the player is ignored. I have it installed and it works correctly.

A few things:

RandomSex must be the first SexLab mod in the load order.

If using the Aggressive setting, ensure that threesome/masturbation animations are activated in SexLab under aggressive animations, otherwise they will not work in RandomSex.

Secondly, I was out of the country last week due to family issues. I'll start working on adding the creature animations to RandomSex shortly.

A few things:

If using the Aggressive setting, ensure that threesome/masturbation animations are activated in SexLab under aggressive animations, otherwise they will not work in RandomSex.

Secondly, I was out of the country last week due to family issues. I'll start working on adding the creature animations to RandomSex shortly.

Yay!

A few things:

Nice.

I have a question/request, but I don't know how feasible it is. When you add in the beast anims, is it possible to have a separate settings for them? Things like time interval between triggers and chance of targeting the PC. My main reason for wanting this is for the falmer. If possible, I'd like them to have a shorter trigger window with a higher chance of targeting my PC than normal humanoids do. So right now I have humanoids set at a 20 minute trigger window with a 30% chance of targeting my PC, but I'd like the falmer to have a window of 10 minutes with a 60% chance to target my PC.

Although like I said, I have no idea how feasible this would be. If I have to manually adjust the settings when I go into a falmer inhabited area, I can deal with it easy enough though. Just a thought I had so that I wouldn't have to be messing with the settings so much.

A few things:

Nice.

I have a question/request, but I don't know how feasible it is. When you add in the beast anims, is it possible to have a separate settings for them? Things like time interval between triggers and chance of targeting the PC. My main reason for wanting this is for the falmer. If possible, I'd like them to have a shorter trigger window with a higher chance of targeting my PC than normal humanoids do. So right now I have humanoids set at a 20 minute trigger window with a 30% chance of targeting my PC, but I'd like the falmer to have a window of 10 minutes with a 60% chance to target my PC.

Although like I said, I have no idea how feasible this would be. If I have to manually adjust the settings when I go into a falmer inhabited area, I can deal with it easy enough though. Just a thought I had so that I wouldn't have to be messing with the settings so much.

I will probably include a slider for creature frequency, similar to what's already out there for masturbators and threesomes. I could add a second slider to determine the percentage of player targets by creatures vs humans. This should achieve most of your requirements as falmer caves are generally inhabited primarily by... falmer.

That would be awesome. The only reason I wanted a chance slider is because in some areas (Blackreach for example) the falmer do have human slaves around. It would be a bit strange from my perspective if they only targeted my PC when they have slaves around to play with.

Anyways, thanks for the work on this mod. Much appreciated. :)

Thank you, Steve! Trying out this mod right now.

Also, sorry to hear about the recent event in your family. My condolences.

Edit: so far so good. Parked my PC in Markath stable, where there are 2 horses, 2 dogs, and 2+ NPCs (including guards). Set the configuration to only involve the PC, and all the aforementioned character had a go at my PC -- creatures, human-twosome, human-threesome, and masturbators. I was testing out various settings, and in one where no female masturbators were allowed, 1 gal snuck past and went to town on herself. This was not repeated with no male masturbators.

Incidentally, what's a good male mesh for male masturbation? The NPCs' hands are always below their dicks. Not game-breaking, just funny to watch.

Edit 2: have unchecked the PC only box, so only NPCs and creatures are allowed to play with each other. So far, everything is working great! It's utter sexual chaos with NPC-NPC and NPC-creature. I let the action go on for ~15min before exiting that save, and there were no weird animations occuring (SexLab 1.2, horse and dog animations only), so I know it's stable for at least that long. 

Will continue challenging this mod with other scenarios (dungeons, crypts, caves, and other creatures). So far, awesome!

Incidentally, how difficult is it to implement the falmer/draugr gangbang animations? Is it similar to the human-threesome coding, or is it completely different because they are creatures?

Since the next version is planned to allow easy translating:

Two keys to know in making that strings file for translating. There is a TAB character used to separate the internal $ prefixed name and the translation and you must save the file using UCS-2 Little Endian encoding (a quick and easy selection from the "Encoding" menu in Notepad++).

Don't know if you needed this information but I spent a lot of time hunting around before I found those tidbits and my translation file started working.