Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

I have Creature sex at 100%, for NPC and for PC..  However, after a while they all stop.   No more sex.   I summoned werewolves from CreatureSexSpell mod (so they don't attack) and still nothing happens.  It's like Random Sex just stops... They don't even go after NPC females anymore.

I tried going back to an earlier save, it would work one or two in a row and then completely stop again...

I have the same problem as others.  Random with creatures isn't working at all for me.  It worked fine on the last release, but not this one.  Wont work on PC or NPC.  Even if I put it at 100% and stand my followers around a bunch of horses and a dog with nothing happening.

This mod, "mostly" works for me, but I did notice a few oddities:

1. When the NPC 'victim' is sitting or a shopkeeper behind a counter, sex doesn't start.  The aggressor runs up to them and either sits in the victim's chair (and the victim then sits on their shoulder) if the victim was sitting, or just walks away if the victim was behind a counter.
  2. If a shop-keeper behind a counter is the aggressor, they'll run to the edge of the counter and then just go back to where they were (I'm assuming they were the aggressor anyway due to the timing and the quick sprint).
  3. Occasionally, people will run up to my character, stare at them a few seconds and then walk away like they had second thoughts.

Is anyone else noticing this, or is it just me?

Probably going to add a dragon toggle in the next release. Dragons are a pain especially if they try to get into the action in the narrow gaps between houses in Riften and other similar areas.

Did some testing yesterday and it seems dragons work fine in the transitions is set to 'No Transition'. it did not work with 'Original'.

For me it worked at first. Even had a Whiterun guard put my PC into stocks and bang her hard. LOL But after a while it quit working. I've changed the load order to every conceivable way it could be. Still need a clean save and reload I guess.

I really want this mod to work. It's kinda' fun when it's doing what it's supposed to.

I twice uninstalled this, made a clean save, used Skyrim Save Cleaner, spent days in game then re-installed Random.....but it never works. On one of these attempts people ran up to me and stared at me, but that was it (and it said two NPCs started having sex, but their animations didn't work all while three masturbators showed up whose animations did work LOL).

Arizona_Steve,

One thing you might want to check for the next update might be the spider animation. It is way aniligned and the spider actyally fyck the back of the head of the player. I know that this is propably a SexLab issue, byt I have seen the animation playing correctly ones triggered by Random sex.

do the animations work with another plugin?

personally I only have the good old problem of the player being ignored after a while but overall it runs flawlessly

I have tried a couple other plugins and have had no issues with them (besides this one and Defeat, and I have just given up on Defeat entirely LOL).

do the animations work with another plugin?

personally I only have the good old problem of the player being ignored after a while but overall it runs flawlessly

I have tried a couple other plugins and have had no issues with them (besides this one and Defeat, and I have just given up on Defeat entirely LOL).

i too have given up on defeat and also have the same problem with the player being ignored after a while. is there a console command to restart this without having to reinstall every time that happens?

Next version of Random Sex is going to be a full rewrite to handle all possible animation combinations that SexLab can throw at it. I plan to include the following:

1) Dragon toggle.

2) All possible animations that can ever be added to SexLab as it currently stands. This includes the multiple draugr/falmer animations that are already present.

Next version of Random Sex is going to be a full rewrite to handle all possible animation combinations that SexLab can throw at it. I plan to include the following:

1) Dragon toggle.

2) All possible animations that can ever be added to SexLab as it currently stands. This includes the multiple draugr/falmer animations that are already present.

There are some spanking animations around too :-)

1) Dragon toggle.

There are some plans to have a player selection in the MCM menu about which animation are preferred?

I mean, a MCM section of THIS mod that allows me to check only some SexLab animations and not all of them.

I hope the next version doesn't stop working as it's happening by now. With a fresh game, the mod worked quite well and so for a few time. All of a sudden, no more Random Sex. So, I disabled it, made a fresh save, enabled it again and seemed to work again. No, it didn't after short time. So I deinstall it, fresh game, reinstall and now works no more. I'm sad because the old version without creatures was perfect and I really really like this mod, it's very funny. So I deeply thank you for what you're doing.