Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

Arizona_Steve.

Your new Version working good, but I have Problem with this. My Savegame is in short time very big. I stay in Elysium with Lydia and Cerwiden and put the Random Attack on. Its work about 20 or 25 Minutes and I fuck with this two Girls about 6 or 7 times. Than I finish the Game and look for my Savegame.

Before 15.5 MB Very big for level 7.

Behind the 20 Minutes 20.9 MB!

5.4 MB in 20 Minutes.

Ah, and here is the Papyrus Log.

Arizona_Steve.

Your new Version working good, but I have Problem with this. My Savegame is in short time very big. I stay in Elysium with Lydia and Cerwiden and put the Random Attack on. Its work about 20 or 25 Minutes and I fuck with this two Girls about 6 or 7 times. Than I finish the Game and look for my Savegame.

5.4 MB in 20 Minutes.

This is what save bloat it. It happened with an older version of Defeat but I haven't seen it caused by Random sex. 

Any way, a clean re-install wil fix it

Arizona_Steve.

5.4 MB in 20 Minutes.

This is what save bloat it. It happened with an older version of Defeat but I haven't seen it caused by Random sex. 

I have a fresh Skyrim for Test installed. With the new Random the Save ascends from 4.4 -> 15.4 MB and with the old Random from 4.4 -> 5.03 MB. I think this ist the Random mod. No problem, I take the old Program again.

Arizona_Steve.

5.4 MB in 20 Minutes.

I have a fresh Skyrim for Test installed. With the new Random the Save ascends from 4.4 -> 15.4 MB and with the old Random from 4.4 -> 5.03 MB. I think this ist the Random mod. No problem, I take the old Program again.

Interesting. Save file bloat is usually caused by RegisterForUpdate() when the update interval is less than the time the onUpdate() takes to run. Random Sex and (as far as I know) all mods these days use RegisterForSingleUpdate() which does not suffer from this. Additionally I validate that the evaluator quest is not already running before starting it each time I want to bring in participants for a new sex act.

What interval are you running Random Sex on?

So, I'm back from Skyrim. First of all, apology, wrong alarm. It's not a fail of your Mod, Steve. The problem is caused by Follower Map Markers, or better a Part of this Programm. The Part is the "Beacon Version" of Follower Map Markers. I went back to the old version and everything was again correct.

My Savegame is going now from 4.58MB up to 5.05MB.

Apology again for possible excitement. :blush:

So glad to see this mod got an update. I installed it and so far it works great!

one question ... is it possible with this mod to activate random attacks only for the creatures?

I found that if you uncheck everything but creature - fe/male in the Options 2 menu of the mod it will make it so only creatures will initiate sex acts with your character and/or the NPCs (depending on if you set player only in Options 1).

Apologies if this is a dull question, but is there a way to restrict animations based on the gender of the attacker and victim?

I'm not really keen on seeing women attack other women and using an animation which implies that one of the parties is male.

I know there's a setting that I can change that prevents the use of strap-ons, but my understanding is that doesn't stop the animations which imply a male participant from being played.

So is there a setting that allows me to do restrict/select the animations on female-female liasons?

Apologies if this is a dull question, but is there a way to restrict animations based on the gender of the attacker and victim?

I'm not really keen on seeing women attack other women and using an animation which implies that one of the parties is male.

I know there's a setting that I can change that prevents the use of strap-ons, but my understanding is that doesn't stop the animations which imply a male participant from being played.

So is there a setting that allows me to do restrict/select the animations on female-female liasons?

Not really, I think that would have to be added to SexLab. You can stop all female-female sex acts in Random Sex (options 2), but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

As always, a great mod, very well done and now absolutely stable and bugfree (at least in my game :) ).

I still have a BIG suggestion, indeed.

Setting sex actions for couples, both "mixed" and "female-female", it could be a really great feature if attackers will choose their "victims" based ONLY on gender preferences.

I'm a bit disappointed that some women, that I have set as "hetero" only in the Aroused settings, still try to have sex with other females OR that, even if I have "my own" sexuality", based on SexLab diary, set to "hetero", I'm stll attacked by females (and females who have them too their sexuality set as hetero).

It's a bit unrealistic and if you can fix this feature, so then this mod will be the greatest one. ;)

Have a nice day.

As always, a great mod, very well done and now absolutely stable and bugfree (at least in my game :) ).

I still have a BIG suggestion, indeed.

Setting sex actions for couples, both "mixed" and "female-female", it could be a really great feature if attackers will choose their "victims" based ONLY on gender preferences.

I'm a bit disappointed that some women, that I have set as "hetero" only in the Aroused settings, still try to have sex with other females OR that, even if I have "my own" sexuality", based on SexLab diary, set to "hetero", I'm stll attacked by females (and females who have them too their sexuality set as hetero).

It's a bit unrealistic and if you can fix this feature, so then this mod will be the greatest one. ;)

Have a nice day.

Let me look into that. At first glance it doesn't look like it'll be easy to implement, but if I can get 4/5 npc animations working, I can probably get this going too.

All the creature animations seem to work except for the Daedra Seeker.  Did it get left out of this version?

Should be there. I can't say for sure as I rarely get to Solstheim (I deliberately avoid the main quest as long as I can since I regard the dragons in much the same light as the cliffracers from Morrowind).

Next time I fire up the game I'll try one of the black book caves and see what happens...

Edit: Confirmed that there is an issue. Going to look into it and fix, hopefully this evening.

Edit2: Fixed. It would appear that Bethesda didn't attach the keywords ActorTypeCreature or ActorTypeAnimal to the seekers. I now test for ActorTypeDaedra in addition to the other two. The seekers are now "seeking". Will upload in the next few minutes. Whoever was responsible for that animation did an awesome job, BTW.

Note that I only added a couple of properties and made no other changes to the script structure, so this latest update can be dropped in over the previous update.

post-66964-0-41217600-1390102835_thumb.jpg

I have uploaded another minor fix this morning to prevent any calm spells from being cast on the player (more of an annoyance really, as I cast calm to cover the short time between an actor reaching a victim and the beginning of the sex act - otherwise hostile creatures can get an attack in). The problem here is that the calm spell shows up on the UI, thus giving the player some warning that something is about to happen. That's no fun.

this mod sounds great and perfect for my concept.

but i wonder whether only player can be raped by other npcs and creatures if i put a check mark in the box of "player only" in MCM menu.

cuz I dont want to see npcs being raped by another npcs.

i cannot play skyrim for 6 months, so would you please tell me about this???

thank you

this mod sounds great and perfect for my concept.

but i wonder whether only player can be raped by other npcs and creatures if i put a check mark in the box of "player only" in MCM menu.

cuz I dont want to see npcs being raped by another npcs.

i cannot play skyrim for 6 months, so would you please tell me about this???

thank you

(1) Player Only checkbox will, if checked, cause the player to be involved in every sex act.

(2) Selecting Player Only overrides the NPC on Player and Creature on Player settings below. These will be ignored if Player Only is checked.

(3) Use the Creature and NPC Group Sex sliders on the Options 2 page to set the proportion of creature and group sex activities.

Setting, say, the NPC on Player setting to 100% has a different meaning to checking the Player Only checkbox. If the NPC on Player checkbox is set to 100% it basically means "use the player if not already involved in another sex act, but if the player is unavailable select from any uninvolved participants". Setting the Player Only checkbox will only start a new sex act if the player is not already involved.

Honestly, I'd be more worried about not being able to play Skyrim for 6 months. That would suck.

Tested Falmer and Draugr 3P, 4P and 5P with smashing success!!

Dragon's are not as easy.... Maybe if there was a way to make them smaller or have their 'collision' meshes changed... their wings, when they are on the ground, seem to prevent the initiating sex.

With multiple NPC's or Followers, it seems the 'initiator' chooses one or two of them exclusively, and basically ignores the others...

I especially love the distance meter!!  That is a great addition!!

Also, the change in the available sex groups is great too.... Used to be that you couldn't do Creature/Female without Male/Female turned on....  Now works fine for Creature/female only..  or Male/Female (Couple Mixed) now.

The addition of explanations at the bottom of MCM, for each group was a huge help.  

Great work!   I love the new updates and it seemlessly upgrades over the old versions.