Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

Having my followers aroused is also kinda difficult for me too. After a looong time one of them has finally reaches 17, but hell now I am not going to rest around her.. I'll let the b**ch reach 100 see what happens :-). (really, what should happen??)

One more thing. I have left Lydia in Breezehome, (never told her to follow me actually) and she has arousal lvl 22. I have visited the house a few times after midnight but I did not find her with a boyfriend. Am I missing somithing?

Just save and reload game.

Verify GetQuestRunning 00_LoversComfortPlayer should be equal to 1.0

If not at console "startquest 00_LoversComfortPlayer"

Do NOT do start/stopquest any more it will not help, just going to break things.

Not sure what exactly this suppose to fix, I reloading many times while playing. I have 00_LoversComfortPlayer quest running all the time after installing LC on a clean save. Daily arousal just doesn't work for NPCs and I have to walk naked in front of my followers for hours to make them aroused enough to ask for comfort, lol. And if I stop the quest I can't start it again.

Edit: looks like daily arousal doesn't work only on followers (potential or current doesn't matter), other NPCs get arousal normally. Any ideas?

I think on potential followers it works. I have e few waiting in the inn in whiterun and they do get aroused. The ones following are quite more resilient though I can confirm that.

I think on potential followers it works. I have e few waiting in the inn in whiterun and they do get aroused. The ones following are quite more resilient though I can confirm that.

I've tested at Bee and Barb tavern in Riften (waited for 25 hours three times and checked arousal level of each NPC). Keerava and her husband got arousal normally, Mercurio (potential follower) didn't get any arousal level as well as both my current followers Iona (housecarl) and Zora Fair-Child (from Interesting NPCs). IDK, arousal worked fine in previous versions. :wacko:

@redneck2x

You know, some kind of "mod stop/restart/reset" feature (like in RN&D and some other heavily scripted mods) would be very useful... Just another idea.

hmmm. Well they do get aroused, that is certain.. just not at the same rate as npcs,

Maybe followers do not get aroused while waiting or sleeping but npcs do? its a possibility. But then again Lydia reached 22 alone in breezehome.. There is noone else in the house and she doesnt have a TV (as far I know...). 

Having my followers aroused is also kinda difficult for me too. After a looong time one of them has finally reaches 17, but hell now I am not going to rest around her.. I'll let the b**ch reach 100 see what happens :-). (really, what should happen??)

One more thing. I have left Lydia in Breezehome, (never told her to follow me actually) and she has arousal lvl 22. I have visited the house a few times after midnight but I did not find her with a boyfriend. Am I missing somithing?

On the Latest version of LC max lvl of arousal should be 30 and unless you sleep in the same cell with the aroused NPC nothing will happen (as far as I know). If you sleep you will get raped.

To find her cheating you have to leave some follower with her (or leave her with other NPC). Otherwise when she goes to sleep there wouldn't b anybody to f*** with.

On the Latest version of LC max lvl of arousal should be 30 and unless you sleep in the same cell with the aroused NPC nothing will happen (as far as I know). If you sleep you will get raped.

To find her cheating you have to leave some follower with her (or leave her with other NPC). Otherwise when she goes to sleep there wouldn't b anybody to f*** with.

and also you must have a spouse then leave here together with lydia you will notice some new in mcm menu 'petential lovers' you will now see the relationship of your follower to you spouse

i found out that my spouse benor is sleeping with the jarl of morthal WTH!!  he likes GILF if only i can kill him lol  :D  :D

Sugestion for future update:

The sex scene happens before sleep, then darkens in the end of the action and both wake hours later as in Animated Prostitution.

Would it be possible?

Another suggestion for a future update:

I think that there should be a stalker system for anyone that's been aroused in a town.

Stalkers are not in the scope of the mod.

Sugestion for future update:

The sex scene happens before sleep, then darkens in the end of the action and both wake hours later as in Animated Prostitution.

Would it be possible?

Blackout is possible, but before sleep is problematic, tried to do it some time ago, once sleep is started I do not know how to break it.

At last version you can just talk to followers near the bed to start the scene, no sleep is needed.

and also you must have a spouse then leave here together with lydia you will notice some new in mcm menu 'petential lovers' you will now see the relationship of your follower to you spouse

i found out that my spouse benor is sleeping with the jarl of morthal WTH!!  he likes GILF if only i can kill him lol  :D  :D

Currently you have to leave spouse and some other NPC in same cell, then one of them goes to sleep you might find them cheeting, if relationship level is 4.

I am not really happy about the way it works, still looking for alternatives:

1. Make spouse wander around town is very difficult, and would be possible only for few loactions, since AI need to be specificly defined for each town.

2. Teleport lover to Spouse again might be problematic, since stormcloak might be teleported to Solitude and get killed by impreials, or some quests might be broken.

The solution must be simple, otherwise it will not work becuase there will be to many exeptions that need to be handled.

I've tested at Bee and Barb tavern in Riften (waited for 25 hours three times and checked arousal level of each NPC). Keerava and her husband got arousal normally, Mercurio (potential follower) didn't get any arousal level as well as both my current followers Iona (housecarl) and Zora Fair-Child (from Interesting NPCs). IDK, arousal worked fine in previous versions. :wacko:

@redneck2x

You know, some kind of "mod stop/restart/reset" feature (like in RN&D and some other heavily scripted mods) would be very useful... Just another idea.

Just save and reload game.

Verify GetQuestRunning 00_LoversComfortPlayer should be equal to 1.0

If not at console "startquest 00_LoversComfortPlayer"

Do NOT do start/stopquest any more it will not help, just going to break things.

Not sure what exactly this suppose to fix, I reloading many times while playing. I have 00_LoversComfortPlayer quest running all the time after installing LC on a clean save. Daily arousal just doesn't work for NPCs and I have to walk naked in front of my followers for hours to make them aroused enough to ask for comfort, lol. And if I stop the quest I can't start it again.

Edit: looks like daily arousal doesn't work only on followers (potential or current doesn't matter), other NPCs get arousal normally. Any ideas?

Daily arousal starts ticking only after the PC/NPC had sex via SexiS.

Arousal system is same for all NPC/PC, so if it works for one it works for everybody.

Are you using last version? arousal max should be 30, it can not go to 39

It is possible that graybeards robes are considered naked, i will check it.

I think I'm using slightly modified(dialogues responses to use additional voices from Interesting NPCs mod) v20130414, although I might have corrupted save game again (it went trough a lot of versions of LC + patchings via SkyProc). Will try a clean save with the latest version.

Good luck, do not forget to delete loose script files if you had extraced them from BSA file.

About Greybeards:

I confirm that every sex mod could be confused because Beth set their outfits in the wrong way (as almost always).

By the point of view of a "evaluated clothing", their outfits has NO tags, flags or something recognized as armour/clothing by the game engine, so then, they appear as "naked" even if they are not.

BTW, it's the same with all animals and dragons (of course) even if they have a sort of fake armour weared. Some sex mods still have the option to tell them to "dress yourself". The same thing happens for the greybeards.

Are you using last version? animals and dragons should not arouse anymore.

Mod's pretty stable so far. What's planned for next update? :P

1. Fix naked arousal, curently it is very unpredicatbale

2. Dibella pristess as animation trainer

i have suggestion on your sex trainer features like you did in the lusy argonian maid by reading the books make the PC learn some animation how about you create some of the book and also add some price for it idk if you can make "buy a book" dialogue on the dibella priestess npc

and antoher suggestion

there will be great the arousal level increase just when the player or npc is not wearing a clothe or armor not when the npc is completely naked (no gloves, no boots and another stuff )

sorry for my english

i have also tried removing the armor but no arousal increase i think the PC should be naked no equipment at all to increase arousal

For now PC had sex only via Defeated plugin, does it make any difference?

Arousal system is same for all NPC/PC, so if it works for one it works for everybody.

Well, in fact it doesn't (at least for me). OK, guess I'll just wait for a new version and install it on a clean save again...

Take a look into daily arousal as well, please.

I think LC thinks that greybeards are naked (or my character was molested in his childhood and now has a thing for old hermits), anyway, went from arousal 3 to 39 while I was doing the dragonborn quest in High Hrothgar.

That happened here as well, the Greybeards got swag, it seems.

Updated to the latest version, made a clean save, arousal is now capped at 30 plus some new cool features, however after playing some time, now some male npcs will try to rape my male pc (ignoring the fact I have M+M turned off in settings). Can't sleep anymore in Bee and Barb, as that lizard guy has arousal of 30 and will rape me :( It might have something to do with Jade (an npc from Interesting npcs) walking around naked (that mod has outfit management system, and somehow her 'home' outfit got broken, now she will strip and do her daily routine naked when I dismiss her and equip stuff when I ask her to follow).

Same issue with Elisif's housecarl, arousal 30 and the guy is selected as rapist as soon as I enter Blue Palace. No naked npcs around though, not sure why he reached arousal 30 in a week of game time...

Except for those two, the rest of npcs are behaving properly.

Does anyone else having problems with some male npcs ignoring M+M toggle ?

Ah, and greybeards are still considered naked, so I guess it's not a problem with my setup/save.

@redneck2x

I've no problems with arousement about animals, sorry. I wrote the post only to show that Greybeards are treated by the game as they are naked even if they are not.

With the SexAddicts mod, there is a dialogue line "dress yourself" that appears ONLY if the NPC is naked. Well, this dialogue line appears ALWAYS with Greybeards and appears always with dragons or animals with you can talk.

This is not a fault of your or other sexmods here but only a fault of Bethesda's guys (as always) because they bad tagged the clothes of Greybeards.

Updated to the latest version, made a clean save, arousal is now capped at 30 plus some new cool features, however after playing some time, now some male npcs will try to rape my male pc (ignoring the fact I have M+M turned off in settings). Can't sleep anymore in Bee and Barb, as that lizard guy has arousal of 30 and will rape me :( It might have something to do with Jade (an npc from Interesting npcs) walking around naked (that mod has outfit management system, and somehow her 'home' outfit got broken, now she will strip and do her daily routine naked when I dismiss her and equip stuff when I ask her to follow).

Same issue with Elisif's housecarl, arousal 30 and the guy is selected as rapist as soon as I enter Blue Palace. No naked npcs around though, not sure why he reached arousal 30 in a week of game time...

Ah, and greybeards are still considered naked, so I guess it's not a problem with my setup/save.

MM,FM,FF settings effect only NPC-NPC interactions.

There is no restriction on PC.

About Argonian at bee&barb and Elisif housecarl it is their daily arousal ticking from prevoius sex, just enter at the cells after midnight they are going to have sex with their respective lovers, and reduce the arousal.

How does the rape aspect work? Say if there is an aroused npc in an inn, sleeping in that inn will trigger the event?

Yes.

Well, in fact it doesn't (at least for me). OK, guess I'll just wait for a new version and install it on a clean save again...

After PC had sex via Defeated the daily arousal start ticking for PC.

Daily arousal start ticking for each specific NPC after the NPC had sex.

The logic behind it is that if the arousal would start ticking for all NPC then within 10 days all Skyrim would be full of horny rapist.

and antoher suggestion

there will be great the arousal level increase just when the player or npc is not wearing a clothe or armor not when the npc is completely naked (no gloves, no boots and another stuff )

sorry for my english

i have also tried removing the armor but no arousal increase i think the PC should be naked no equipment at all to increase arousal

Arousal should increase with only body armor removed.

Anyway going to review how it works at next version.

i have suggestion on your sex trainer features like you did in the lusy argonian maid by reading the books make the PC learn some animation how about you create some of the book and also add some price for it idk if you can make "buy a book" dialogue on the dibella priestess npc

Great idea about priestess selling the books,

but I am not going to add books to game by myself.

A help here is needed,

create small adult book mod and I will add to LC

Or just create book mod and use scripts from LC.

MM,FM,FF settings effect only NPC-NPC interactions.

There is no restriction on PC.

About Argonian at bee&barb and Elisif housecarl it is their daily arousal ticking from prevoius sex, just enter at the cells after midnight they are going to have sex with their respective lovers, and reduce the arousal.

How does the rape aspect work? Say if there is an aroused npc in an inn, sleeping in that inn will trigger the event?

Yes.

The logic behind it is that if the arousal would start ticking for all NPC then within 10 days all Skyrim would be full of horny rapist.

and antoher suggestion

sorry for my english

Arousal should increase with only body armor removed.

Anyway going to review how it works at next version.

Great idea about priestess selling the books,

but I am not going to add books to game by myself.

A help here is needed,

create small adult book mod and I will add to LC

Or just create book mod and use scripts from LC.

if only i can make one but i didnt even know how to operate the CK editor didnt even open it once 

Edited by aljustineg

Oh, now I see, that makes sense, sorry ;). Thanks for clarification.

@redneck2x

I've no problems with arousement about animals, sorry. I wrote the post only to show that Greybeards are treated by the game as they are naked even if they are not.

With the SexAddicts mod, there is a dialogue line "dress yourself" that appears ONLY if the NPC is naked. Well, this dialogue line appears ALWAYS with Greybeards and appears always with dragons or animals with you can talk.

This is not a fault of your or other sexmods here but only a fault of Bethesda's guys (as always) because they bad tagged the clothes of Greybeards.

I had checked greybeards robes, they are not tagged correctly.

It would be helpful if you added a toggle to arousal so I can suspend increases while using nosleepwaitmenu, similar to how real needs and diseases does.

You can set time multiplier to 0 in MCM menu, this would stop arousal increase with time.

It would be helpful if you added a toggle to arousal so I can suspend increases while using nosleepwaitmenu, similar to how real needs and diseases does.

You can set time multiplier to 0 in MCM menu, this would stop arousal increase with time.

Thanks.