Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

I agree with the other two about the difficulty of getting the animations.

There should be some challenge but not for a whole play through, given that a "whole play through"  is doing everything you can in the game. ie doing all the main side quest and sub plots.

If your comparing it to shouts then it should be more of Hunting for the animations since learning the shouts pretty much just involves looking for the world walls, I've gotten most of them and i haven't even given the news about helgen to the Jarl. Maybe give certain couples an animation that they would use more often than others, this would be the hunting equivalent of learning shouts. Waiting for them to actually perform the animation would then equal to using dragon souls to be able to use the shouts.

Point being is that just relying on pure luck is frustrating, just like gambling, theres no skill involve, just luck pure unadulterated luck.

Again, there is a slider you can change to have the chance to learn an animation, you can move it from 20% to 100%. You can also turn the animation restrictions off completely. The mod is highly customizeable. If you prefare to learn animations in a different rate than the mod creator's preferance, he has already included the tools for you to do so in the MCM. I changed it to a much higher learning chance myself.

I doubt certain couples will ever play specific animations, as the mod doesn't have a list of couples. It automatically assigns NPCs in the same cell at night hours to be together depending on reading them as part of a same family and similar fields like that. For example if you sneak into Battle-Born manor at night, you might see NPCs paired off with different partners each time.

There should be some challenge but not for a whole play through, given that a "whole play through"  is doing everything you can in the game. ie doing all the main side quest and sub plots.

If your comparing it to shouts then it should be more of Hunting for the animations since learning the shouts pretty much just involves looking for the world walls, I've gotten most of them and i haven't even given the news about helgen to the Jarl. Maybe give certain couples an animation that they would use more often than others, this would be the hunting equivalent of learning shouts. Waiting for them to actually perform the animation would then equal to using dragon souls to be able to use the shouts.

Point being is that just relying on pure luck is frustrating, just like gambling, theres no skill involve, just luck pure unadulterated luck.

wait for the new plugin about the sex trainer and i you want you want to succesfuly learn a position i suggest that you set you learning probability to 100 it works fine on me and also i love sneaking at night LoL watching the npc having sex and also stealing some of their priceless vase and jewelries  ;..;

I do have the slider all the way to 100, but you'd still need to see the animation to learn it. That is the issue, animations aren't set so your rely on luck for npcs to play them. If setting them on a couple doesn't work then try having the animation tagged for an npc, so if the npc is partnered with anyone then the animation plays.

Yes you can just toggle the restraint off and cycle thru all the animation to learn them, but if you use that reasoning against suggestions like mine then why bother putting a sex trainer? 

Not really sure how the sex trainer will work but if you can learn all of the animation from them then it solves the "hard to learn animation" problem some people are talking about. 

Just to clarify again: People aren't saying they can't learn the animation cause of the probability but that it's hard to learn the animation when they don't play often enough to be seen, even once. 

Anyone running into an CTD when character is either stripping or putting armor/clothes back on?

You are probably missing some mesh files.

I recently also had a CTDs on undressing, util I found missing first person view hands.

modding = headache

Thought in my perspective I compare animations to shouts,

I understand your perspective and others as well, I believe that most of the users would want quick access to all animations.

I also agree that being dependent on luck to learn animations is frustrating.

General development direction of the mod is to give more options to learn new animations.

oops i forgot to read the 1st page about the planned features "Lovers???? - Learning, other hooks to API (back one stage, stage switching)"

how about lovers training :P

About half of functionality is already ported to SexLab.

I am breaking the mod on two independent mods

1. LoversComfort - Spouse, Follower, NPC comfort + Arousal

2. LoversHook - Learning, rape stage/position switching. Also animations trainers but only after existing functionality gets stable.

im having trouble with loversconfort, my player arousal isnt chaning even when i start a sex animation it still

doesnt change. The npc do tho. I aslo have sexlab on not sure if thats the problem.

can any one hlep?

or would it be worth just to waiting for the sexlab version?

thanks!

A plugin/addon for this should be Lovers Affairs.   Have more secret rendezvous between various race/factions/etc.  Mrs. So-and-So sneaks out to the local bandit camp for a little fun.  Mr. So and So invites local Argonian tavern wench, Tounge-so-Long,  to the rented bed upstairs. :)

Funny, I never got any message from potential rapists until recently. I got the message "You are receiving an unfriendly look" or something in Jorrvaskr. Me thinking it was just one of the werewolf brothers getting a little frustrated, I decide to sleep near Aela because I figured she wasn't playing for both teams and because maybe she had a thing for Skjor, who just died recently. I let my PC sleep until morning, then immeadiately make my way to the door to get a new quest from one of the brothers.

Before I even reach the door, my PC's clothes were forcefully removed and she gets pushed back on to the bed. Aela forces herself on her and begins raping her. Was it because her lover just died? Was she blaming me for his death? I did as she asked and killed the leader responsible for his death, was she expecting me to die out there? Why me?

Njada was in the bed across from the scene pretending to sleep. That bitch's eyes were wide open and she didn't even try to intervene. As soon as it was over, Aela just casually got up and walked out of the room.

Shit just got real. :mellow:

I'm guessing this plugin will be changed to accomodate SexLab, but I really wish they added something along SexoutConsequences. They could add a scene like this one that hooks into the main story.

The LoversComfort - Delete old scripts.bat doesn't seem to work for me any way to fix this?

put the .bat in your data folder first.

Put the file in your Skyrim folder and remove the .bat extension, then it will work.  (Data folder doesn't work and it doesn't like file names with extensions).

some ideas for the future (and sorry for my writing)

in earlier pages someone ask about the spouse looking for potential lover outside the house, i already did that installing the mod spouse life by ekki from nexus, with this mod your spouse shares the stand in the market with carlotta valentia, when she close at 8 pm she goes to bannered mare until 10 pm drink eat and have some fun. this mod only works on whiterun but maybe redneck could figure how work the AI in that mod and make our spouse gone wild in other city's.

in the other hand, other user ask about the npc aprouching to us asking for a good time or for volunteer for conforting our PC, maybe looking the AI of the courier like he allways come to us and start the chat, maybe redneck can figure how immplement that on LC

First i want to say that this is my favorite sex mod and I miss it a lot. It integrates sex in the world of Skyrim, adds it as a need with both benefits and disadvantages. The only thing  I find that is breaking my impression is the spouse's lover. It's intriguing, unique yes but badly presented. When you say "Potential lover" I'd Imagine specific, constant NPC with a lot of secrecy and sneaking at night involved.   Instead we get:

-The name of the Lover in the menu (so much for secrecy) 

-If your spouse tags along and is in the same room as his/hers lover they would have sex when said lover goes to bed (regardless that you're in the same room and your spouse is an active follower)

-In my case she had a lover (lvl4 and all), when I sent her home, she lost her lover and her potential boyfriend changed (to -2 non the less). Impression breaking

-When your spouse watches you naked for a while he/she becomes more in love with somebody else (that's pretty hilarious actually xD)  

As things are now it looks like your spouse is just looking to blow off steam with random NPCs.       

I have left 3 followers in both honeyside and breezehome but the never have sex with this mod. None of them is my spouse however as I was waiting for a marriage mod.

I imigine the whole thing only works with spouses. Well since the marriage mod isn't coming anytime soon I guess I will marry a few. Would love to see this mod working with sexlab though.