Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

i still having the CTD issue but also have with sexchat, so the problem might be with sexlab framework, i think that i should to do a fresh install of the mods and start testing from there

edit:

reading previous pages of sexlab topic I realized that every time a savegame is loaded i heard a chime and then came the ctd, I'll try reinstalling the Visual C + + Runtime and I'll see if that solves my problem

Hi,

sorry for my english....

i do not now if it may help or not but : i have tested the new version and now i´m switching back to the sexis version because of CTD! but i do not have the CTD for the same reasons as the others here, i get CTD only when i try to sleep on bedrolls or when i kill mudcrabs :dodgy: other then that, for the new version it seems that what ever i do, my character stay always arroused and in need of comfort, i can have sex with 1001 npc or followers or spouse... the arousal and need of comfort effect is still there i can´t get ride of them and that meane i´m always at -15% lower in learning skills.

now something diffrent : i have a problem with an animation i do not know her name but it seems to be a doggy style : for this animation the characters are in the opposite way (one looking north and the other south and there is like 1meters space between them) 

When I enable LoversComfort.esp I get a CTD on save. With only Sexlab and matchmaker I don't.. :(

LoversHook.esp doesn't cause a CTD on save. Guess I'm only having a problem with LoversComfort.esp.  

Had you preformed clean save?

Can you PM me your debug logs?

Scratch that. I reinstalled and it works fine :)

redneck2x, on 04 May 2013 - 21:47, said:

2. Possible, but on the otherhand you might want to prevent cheating.                           

I thought the game automatically assumes that the cheating happened when your spouse reaches lv 4 with some NPC. Is the confronting dialog with the lover different if the cheating scene happened or not?  

Hey there!

So far I'm greatly enjoying the mod, and everything, also with arousal, works just fine since the last update. But I'm getting a bug with crafting when using the mod. It's one that can also be caused by the game itself, and there are several workarounds, but none of them works for me :/

Whenever I try to use a tanning rack or some other smithing equipment, my PC bends down to use it and then immediately gets up again. If I disable the SexIs mods, it works just fine again, but then I loose all the arousal levels and animations :/ It seems to work just fine with alchemy tables and forges though. Tanning racks and whetstones so far make the most problems, meaning they're unusable.

Is there a workaround without disabling the sexis mods? I'm only using Loverscomfort.esp and the SexIS.esm (next to Requiem, SkyUI, and some clothing replacers)

Edit: After disabling the mod, starting and saving, and enabling it again it works as well. On another thread with the same bug I read that it has something to do with animations not working properly, I guess somehow the sex animations seem to cause a problem here? Am I the only one with that problem?

When I enable LoversComfort.esp I get a CTD on save. With only Sexlab and matchmaker I don't.. :(

LoversHook.esp doesn't cause a CTD on save. Guess I'm only having a problem with LoversComfort.esp.  

Had you preformed clean save?

Can you PM me your debug logs?

Scratch that. I reinstalled and it works fine :)

redneck2x, on 04 May 2013 - 21:47, said:

2. Possible, but on the otherhand you might want to prevent cheating.                           

I thought the game automatically assumes that the cheating happened when your spouse reaches lv 4 with some NPC. Is the confronting dialog with the lover different if the cheating scene happened or not?  

Brawl dialogue appears for any spouse lover at rank 4, regadless had the lover sex with spouse or not.

The dialogue is disabled during sex scene.

After brawling the rank drops to -2.

is this sexlab loverscomfort and hooker still in test mode?

LoversComfort and Hook will be for testers only until some time after SexLab rev4 release.

Currently it is better to use version for SexiS.

Hi,

sorry for my english....

i do not now if it may help or not but : i have tested the new version and now i´m switching back to the sexis version because of CTD! but i do not have the CTD for the same reasons as the others here, i get CTD only when i try to sleep on bedrolls or when i kill mudcrabs :dodgy: other then that, for the new version it seems that what ever i do, my character stay always arroused and in need of comfort, i can have sex with 1001 npc or followers or spouse... the arousal and need of comfort effect is still there i can´t get ride of them and that meane i´m always at -15% lower in learning skills.

now something diffrent : i have a problem with an animation i do not know her name but it seems to be a doggy style : for this animation the characters are in the opposite way (one looking north and the other south and there is like 1meters space between them) 

Thank you for your testing.

All details are important to get it working correctly.

Though mudcrabs?

About opposite directions of actors please report it to respective framework thread (SexiS , SexLab)

Two small bugs in Sexlab test version (probably also exist in sexis version):

When your spouse is sleeping with their lover, if you choose not to brawl the lover after they are done, they'll have sex again in 30-60 secs, and will continue doing so in a loop, even if both of their arousals are -2. While a fun show, this is problematic with the Sexis version since leaving the cell during a scene can glitch the NPCs' A.I, and your spouse and their lover will play a sex animation more often than not.

Second bug - If you fast travel with a nude companion, you will rapidly gain arousal. From what I can tell, the game will increase your arousal by 1 for every ingame hour lost to fast travelling or so, so let's say fast travelling from Whiterun to Solitude will bump your arousal up by around 8 points. I guess this wouldn't be much of an issue if 'I need comfort' worked anywhere and not just near beds.

Other than those two pretty small issues, the Sexlab version works great in the three days I played the game regularly with it installed. I'm not running into any issues and it's a really big improvement over the sexis version where NPCs frequently got stuck after their animations and I had to use cleanup regularly. I haven't needed to run cleanup once with the Sexlab version.

I'm wondering about the spouse's lover feature. I pretty much allow my character's spouse to keep her lover, makes for an entertaining watch. What I thought of, with the new threesome animations in Sexlab, maybe an option can be included alongside brawling the lover, to accept your spouse' infidelities which might trigger threesome animations with your spouse and the lover?

redneck2x

Thank you for your testing.

All details are important to get it working correctly.

Though mudcrabs?

About opposite directions of actors please report it to respective framework thread (SexiS , SexLab)

About the mudcrabs CTD : for the little history, i was near a little camp (on the west road from windhelm just after the mill and near the little river with waterfalls in direction of winterhold) i decided to spend the night at the camp and it has a bedroll and the next morning when my charater wake up the mudcrabs just spawn and when i killed them i had a CTD, but i think the ctd comes from the bedroll because i have a 30% chance of ctd if i try to use the bedrols or only if i stay near it... but now with the sexis version i have no more ctd near or by using bedrolls.

and for my animation problem i´ll try to figure out from where it comes froms (sexlab or sexis or mla...) because i have messed up with a lot of files and i do not remember from which one it comes from... :lol: anyway it´s not a big deal and i´ll find out eventually

thank you for your hard work and for listening to us.

I've checked and made sure that sexis is working, with the cupid plugin at least, but I don;t think I understand how this works.

IS there suppose to be a scene everytime I receive the "lover's comfort" notification? Because I have been getting the message, but no actual action. Basically everything is normal.

Also when I choose "I need comfort" with a follower, they all reject with "nah, I don't think so" Is this because of arousal level?

Is anybody having trouble arousing NPCs with the sexlab version? I set the expose multiplier x5 but still Lydia was unimpressed (-2). She only gets excited when witnessing a sex scene. Used matchmaker a couple of times to see if this would "fix" her but it didn't.  

Update on previous bug reports for the SexiS version:

(v20130504)

- the script lags seems to be gone for good. Great work!

- arousal system works as intended. No delays, no problems.

- no issues reported in papyrus logs either, mod runs clean. Yay!

'Only some minor issues to report:

- sideways position is broken, dominant actor (male) is now in front of passive actor (female), with no way to fix it with SexiS controls. 'Was fine with previous versions and no changes in framework.

- when using beds with attached chests, LC starts the sex centered right on top of the gap between bed and chest. 'Looks very painful for lying animations, and very broken due to difference in z-axis position for standing ones. Also some mis-alignment due to one actor's feet sitting on the pillows. These issue aren't really new though. (and can be fixed to some extend by shoving actors around with SexiS controls)

Nothing deal-breaking though, and in fact 20130504 looks like a good candidate to call [final] for the SexiS line ... unless, of course, you actually WANT to keep fixing and updating it. Though at the current rate of progress with Ashal's work, I'll run out of reasons to not make the switch by Rev5.

Thumbs Up!

been testing out the sexlab version, seems to go pretty good, no real errors i've found yet. though i did have 1 question, kind of a pseudo request i guess. The Sexlab framework has now a diary that lists your sexual orientation based off your experiences it seems, would there be a way or are there plans to allow orientation in lovers comfort? I wish to have my girl raped by girls, not big hairy men, so it kind of breaks immersion a ton when i get the "gaze" and i immediately check who is highest on the list and if its a guy i hit him with the console command to set him back to -2 arousal. I'd like it to be a surprise if i get raped, but have no desire to see the men.

Hi ...great mod and i'm enjoying it .....small issue in luxury suite Freyil Halfkir and another LS visitor are using some kind of ward......this does not effect anything other than annoy the crap out of me as i have Freyil living in the suite...i have turned every other plugin off and it goes when in turn LC off........just a bug maybe not sure if it has been mentioned before........SexiS version everything only found and used on the 11th may not used before........hope this helps.........thanks for the great work.

Offtopic, but is your avatar from Redneck Rampage, redneck2x?

I have fond memories of that game.

I was a kid when it came out and I rushed to get the shareware version. The computer was in the living room, and I can't forget the absolute panic I felt when I loaded it up and the starting screen shouted "AHH SHIT" (or something like that?) really really really loud because apparently my volume was up too high.

My mom wasn't a fan.

Offtopic, but is your avatar from Redneck Rampage, redneck2x?

I have fond memories of that game.

I was a kid when it came out and I rushed to get the shareware version. The computer was in the living room, and I can't forget the absolute panic I felt when I loaded it up and the starting screen shouted "AHH SHIT" (or something like that?) really really really loud because apparently my volume was up too high.

My mom wasn't a fan.

Yes the avatar is from Redneck Rampage.

I thing that the the mod does recognise wife witch you have married prior to installing this mod. Am I doing something wrong or do I just have to remarry that NPC?

LC check spouse on game load and on sleep. So it should update without a problem.

Are you using multiple marriage mod?

If so they are probably clear the memory slot from which LC takes the spouse.

been testing out the sexlab version, seems to go pretty good, no real errors i've found yet. though i did have 1 question, kind of a pseudo request i guess. The Sexlab framework has now a diary that lists your sexual orientation based off your experiences it seems, would there be a way or are there plans to allow orientation in lovers comfort? I wish to have my girl raped by girls, not big hairy men, so it kind of breaks immersion a ton when i get the "gaze" and i immediately check who is highest on the list and if its a guy i hit him with the console command to set him back to -2 arousal. I'd like it to be a surprise if i get raped, but have no desire to see the men.

I plan to use orientation for other purposes.

But selecting a rapist based on orientation is killing the immersion in my opinion.