Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

i have suggestion on your sex trainer features like you did in the lusy argonian maid by reading the books make the PC learn some animation how about you create some of the book and also add some price for it idk if you can make "buy a book" dialogue on the dibella priestess npc

Great idea about priestess selling the books,

but I am not going to add books to game by myself.

A help here is needed,

create small adult book mod and I will add to LC

Or just create book mod and use scripts from LC.

What positions are you planning to make available for learning via books? And how many books there would be? Creating a custom looking book with stylized images that describes a position is relatively easy (writing aside, english isn't my native language and I don't feel like writing) but I can make say 10 volumes of Khajitsutra(lol) with images, each for one position that would be available for the learning.

Hmm I wonder if it is possible to get rewarded as being the hero to certain damsels in distress? ..lol learn an animation from Certain quest NPC's such as Svidi if you keep her identity hidden. Or maybe earn the favour from Sibbi if you help him could be interesting a prison situtation lol.

Although ideas like these are a little out of the scope of this mod I think :P

@Chekist

Well normally all positions should be available to learn via books. Currently there 29.

@Toastman

Your ideas of learning new positions from quest are nice, but could be a bit unessesary complicated. For example witch position will the quest reward the player with. What reward will the player get if all the positions are known..etc.

Anyway I ead that Ashal's framework will be out quite soon, and since this mod is going to move to that framework maybe we can wait a couple of days, see how the new staff works and pick things up from there.

i appreciate ur work and i thank you so much for this 

i would like to ask question does this work with sex addict i mean run it together stack ? please help ty for ur kind heart

You can run it along side with sexaddicts and it will not conflict with it. Those two mods do entirely different things so you are safe. Remember you do need sexis for this to run though.

my 1st idea was about the sex trainer is the sex trainer will train you (rape) so you can learn and also i will cost a lot of gold since you choose the dibella priestess so i suggest the books 

Why not both? Trainer are easier to implement but nooks can also have a "collectors" value. I would love to have a bookcase in my underground bathhouse or luxury suite full of sextomes that teach nen positions :-)

The book idea sounds very nice. I can create images with poser for the books interior. Havent tried to make books with the ck yet though.. I dont think it will be that dificult

i have suggestion on your sex trainer features like you did in the lusy argonian maid by reading the books make the PC learn some animation how about you create some of the book and also add some price for it idk if you can make "buy a book" dialogue on the dibella priestess npc

Great idea about priestess selling the books,

but I am not going to add books to game by myself.

A help here is needed,

create small adult book mod and I will add to LC

Or just create book mod and use scripts from LC.

What positions are you planning to make available for learning via books? And how many books there would be? Creating a custom looking book with stylized images that describes a position is relatively easy (writing aside, english isn't my native language and I don't feel like writing) but I can make say 10 volumes of Khajitsutra(lol) with images, each for one position that would be available for the learning.

My artistic/writing skills are not high, in addition English is not my native language, so any help in book creation is appreciated.

There are 20+ animations in SexiS, which one to select is up to you.

Also you don't have to select specific animation, but only tag book with one of the keywords:

1. Handjob
  2. Anal
  3. MF
  4. FM
  5. FF
  6. Aggressive
  7. Bed
  8. MM
  9. Nonpenetration
  10. Oral
  11. Vaginal
  12. DogHuman
  13. HumanHuman
  14. Other

For example "Lusty arginian maid, vol1" teaches next PC unknown Oral animation.

Hmm I wonder if it is possible to get rewarded as being the hero to certain damsels in distress? ..lol learn an animation from Certain quest NPC's such as Svidi if you keep her identity hidden. Or maybe earn the favour from Sibbi if you help him could be interesting a prison situtation lol.

Although ideas like these are a little out of the scope of this mod I think :P

The mod I really want see is one that integrates into vanilla quests and add sex as option there.

i appreciate ur work and i thank you so much for this 

i would like to ask question does this work with sex addict i mean run it together stack ? please help ty for ur kind heart

No idea, I am using only SexiS

sorry to bother you but i'm having trouble with sexis....the thing is i have no idea where to place the files.

would it be possible for someone,anyone,to make a tut for a total newb at manually installing files.

ilooked on the sexis thread all i could find was .......install files.....but not telling you where.

thanks for any help you could give. as i'm looking forward to this mod lover's comfort.

you can try nexus mod manager so you can easily install it and uninstall  you can also try wyrebash but for me its too confusing 

and also did you already download FNIS    

1. install sexis core 

2. install sexis data 

3.sexis cupid plugin (optional)

4.sexis defeated (optional)

download 1.9 patch for sexis patch  then copy paste the sexissystemscre.pex to the elderscroll/data/script then overwrite if asked run FNIS generate user found on elderscroll/data/tools/FNIS for users 

the 1.9 patch for sexis is located at the sexis thread page 1 credits:

Edited by aljustineg

you can try nexus mod manager so you can easily install it and uninstall  you can also try wyrebash but for me its too confusing 

and also did you already download FNIS    

1. install sexis core 

2. install sexis data 

3.sexis cupid plugin (optional)

4.sexis defeated (optional)

download 1.9 patch for sexis patch  then copy paste the sexissystemscre.pex to the elderscroll/data/script then overwrite if asked run FNIS generate user found on elderscroll/data/tools/FNIS for users 

the 1.9 patch for sexis is located at the sexis thread page 1 credits:

thank you for the reply.......yes  i have fnis.....

i,m not sure as to where to install the sexis core .....

the same with the data file.......where do i put them.....

do i copy paste them both to the skyrim data folder then run fnis or drag drop......

ive tried both methods...............sexis,shows up in nmm and in data on the skyrim opening page

and in fnis with no probs...........it's not showing up in gsme........no sexis confige in menu.

i,m probably just dumb and i,m sure i need a step by step guide.

i use nexus all the time so i'm not used to adding files manually.

to install the sexis core just  click the add mod from file button on the nexus mod manager then look for the sexiscore rar then click it then look for it in the unassign category on the NMM then install it same with data cupid if you want but this is optional same with defeated   just read the purpose of the two plugin  and manualy copy paste the 1.9 patch to skyrim data script then run FNIS 

so you just use download with manager thats how you dont know how to add files on NMM 

Had a real problem getting this to work but I found a solution which I want to share with you.

When I initially installed Sexis and Cupid everthing worked fne but on installing Lovers Comfort I found it just didn't work and i also messed up Cupid and a few other animation based mods like Become a Bard. In the MCM menu, it just showed up as blank or froze until I exited it. The Settings were there but the Status was blank. which I found on looking through this thread was a common problem. My solution was this.

I ran the MCM Cleanup command (which is on the Nexus SKYUI page) from the console - this took out most of the MCM Menu Mod Configurations. I did a Save and exited.

I then uninstalled SkyUI with the Nexus Mod Manager

Without restarting the game I reinstalled the SkyUI again and loaded up the game. (It did not need a clean save)

As soon as it loaded it ran a few things on the screen and when I checked the MCM Mod Configuration for Lovers Comfort - Status was up. So were all my my other MCM mods like Wardrobe Manager and Skinny Dipping which had dissappeared during tthe cleanup.

I tried Cupid - it worked.

I went to sleep in the bed and the wife duly obliged. :)

So if you are having trouble with getting to work for one reason or another I believe running the SkyUI Cleanup, Uninstalling and Reinstalling SkyUI (without loading game in between) could solve your problem.

Anyway I just wanted to share that withyou.  Love the Mod - makes everything so much more immersive. :D

On a side note if you install the "Kiss em all" mod and you already have the luxury suite then the hugging animation is replaced with the kissing animation and has the nice soft moan, not the hideous smooch sound  that comes with "Kiss em  all"

Anyway just wanted to share that also.

Have fun

Nice! i do like this mod.

Now if only the spouse would leave the house to find a lover so i would not have to leave them with some meat to enjoy while i am gone saving the world.

I also want this feature but it is really difficult to implement.

Honestly, what interests me the most is sneaking or even just visiting an NPCs house to find them doing it... It'll be hilarious, especially if I had the intentions of killing them. Would you ever consider expanding it onto Bandits and enemies? 

I also want this feature, but current implementation is limited to non hostile actors,

because I am afraid that it would cause more glitches then fun.

As SexiS and LoversComfort matures I will add it.

Great mod and love the mcm support. I was wondering if instead of just having a gay toggle, if you could have a M-M toggle and a F-F toggle. Thanks for the great work.

For the gay option, is it FxF and MxM? If it is you should probably split those into 2 options. I'm fine with FxF but not a fan of MxM. Just a suggestion.  :)

Going to add at next version

Thanks! but i don't see "rape sleeping NPC crime" it is canceled? that is great idea

Not canceled, It just was renamed to Perks Sex/Rape.

After being raped 10 times you  will receive new raping perk.

Alright so I gave this mod a spin today to see what it was like, and it appears to be fully functional. I only have one complaint though regarding the mod. This is sort of related to SexiS itself. When you run a mod like sex addict you're able to switch positions. By that I mean not animations, but who is fucking who. In this mod, and in SexiS in general it doesn't seem possible to do so. I could be wrong, but I haven't found out a way to do it yet. This creates some annoying situations. Primarily if the player is in a Lesbian/Gay relationship the player will always be on the receiving end if they sleep in a bed. In the regular version of SexiS while using the cupid mod, if you cast the heart spell on yourself and then the arrow on the target the mod understands that you are on the giving end and not the receiving end. This only stops working when it's straight sex (IE chicks can't plow dudes). 

I noticed in the mod configuration that it says rapists will always play male animations, and you can check it off. I'm not really sure how this is supposed to work though and I'd rather not screw around too much with stuff where I have no idea what I'm doing, because Skyrim's saves tend to break on whim. I don't know if you're able to add something like this (changing giving receiving position for M/F M/M F/F), but it would be appreciated by myself and potentially others. 

Working fine here. One issue is it seems to have a conflict with Amazing Follower Tweaks :

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15524

Comfort option not working even with high arousal levels but dating option works fine.

Works fine if there's a bed around, my bad.

One request would be to have a hotkey to show status instead of having to go in to the menu every time someone looks at me funny.

Great work thanks :)

Dating option - was confused with working girl

Love  the mod  it's great!

But i do have  a problem when i run "delete old  scripts"  dos  say it  couldn't  find  them and  rhe path was correct. I even did a search in scripts  and could not  find  anything related.

Thanks

is there any other way to delete or remove the old scripts? the bat file you could not seem to find the scripts, and it doesnt detect where i installed my game because i installed my game from a different folder..

Bat file should not be able to find any old scripts if you had only installed version with BSA file included.

It is only needed to clean scripts for very old versions of LC.

The daily Arousal level of PC or NPC doesn't seem to start using the SexiS_WorkingGirl addon, is this something that can be arranged? Would be lovely. :)

Strange, it should work after sex via any SexiS plugin.

Try to set time multiplier to 5, then to go to see if there is change in Status Menu.

Alright so I gave this mod a spin today to see what it was like, and it appears to be fully functional. I only have one complaint though regarding the mod. This is sort of related to SexiS itself. When you run a mod like sex addict you're able to switch positions. By that I mean not animations, but who is fucking who. In this mod, and in SexiS in general it doesn't seem possible to do so. I could be wrong, but I haven't found out a way to do it yet. This creates some annoying situations. Primarily if the player is in a Lesbian/Gay relationship the player will always be on the receiving end if they sleep in a bed. In the regular version of SexiS while using the cupid mod, if you cast the heart spell on yourself and then the arrow on the target the mod understands that you are on the giving end and not the receiving end. This only stops working when it's straight sex (IE chicks can't plow dudes). 

I noticed in the mod configuration that it says rapists will always play male animations, and you can check it off. I'm not really sure how this is supposed to work though and I'd rather not screw around too much with stuff where I have no idea what I'm doing, because Skyrim's saves tend to break on whim. I don't know if you're able to add something like this (changing giving receiving position for M/F M/M F/F), but it would be appreciated by myself and potentially others. 

SexiS does not support switching actors after animtions had started, nothing can be done here.

If PC is not raped and both actors have same sex then offencive/defencive selected randomly.

Working fine here. One issue is it seems to have a conflict with Amazing Follower Tweaks :

Comfort option not working even with high arousal levels but dating option works fine.

Works fine if there's a bed around, my bad.

One request would be to have a hotkey to show status instead of having to go in to the menu every time someone looks at me funny.

Great work thanks :)

Dating option - was confused with working girl

Type 'N'

I am using AFT and see the comfort dialog just fine. Whats this dating option?

the dating option is from the another mod called sexis working girl

I am using UFO.

Don't know how AFT tag followers, maybe compatbilty patch might be needed