Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

@Redneck

N shows YOUR character's stats not the NPC, pds was asking the shortcut to the status menu not because he wants to see his toon's stats but the NPC who is targeting him.

Yep.

I want to know if it's safe to sleep without getting raped so I can take care of the rogue npc first.

@Redneck

N shows YOUR character's stats not the NPC, pds was asking the shortcut to the status menu not because he wants to see his toon's stats but the NPC who is targeting him.

Yep.

I want to know if it's safe to sleep without getting raped so I can take care of the rogue npc first.

you can set the rape setting to max so you can sleep without getting rape 

@Redneck

Yep.

you can set the rape setting to max so you can sleep without getting rape 

I know but the random events are cool sometimes but don't always need it.

does the "I need some comfort" dialogue appear to normal followers too or does the follower have to be your wife ?

I dont think I have the dialogue in my followers.

It does for me

Forgive me for the future mistakes, english is not my mother tongue.

It's one of the best mod I ever played (non adult content included) for many reasons:

1 it creates immersion, by giving a sexual life to npcs

2 sex have an actual effect on the gameplay, by providing bonus and malus

3 the arrousal concept, which exist in psychology, is a great idea, it's realistic

I have a slight objection though, It's difficult to learn all position without using cupido plugin. If npcs had sex not only in their beds it will make this task less difficult and without using a "unrealistic" mod.

But really great job man. 

I have a slight objection though, It's difficult to learn all position without using cupido plugin. If npcs had sex not only in their beds it will make this task less difficult and without using a "unrealistic" mod.

If you're having trouble learning animation positions try breaking into big houses around midnight to 6 a.m. Places that will almost definately have active couples are Whiterun smith house, Gray-Mane house, Battle-Born house, Winterhold's Hall of Countenance, Morthal's Jarl house, Riften's Temple of Mara -after- you finished the long quest, a lot more places that I haven't discovered/forgot about.

Raising the learning new position chance to say 80% also helps if you're having difficulty learning the positions.

I can confirm that the "I need some comfort" dialogue does not appear for followers with the AFT mod. they are propably taged differently than UFO.  :(

The funny thing is that arousal levels will rise when trigering animations through SexLab  :) . Any plans to move to that framework?

I can confirm that the "I need some comfort" dialogue does not appear for followers with the AFT mod. they are propably taged differently than UFO.  :(

The funny thing is that arousal levels will rise when trigering animations through SexLab  :) . Any plans to move to that framework?

I use AFT and the "I need some comfort" dialogue does show up for my followers.

well you dont have the cranky bitches I do !! 

he he he

I'l test a bit more and see If it gets fixed.. 

Thanx for the info  :)

How does the "I need comfort" dialogue work? I say this to a follower and I can't remember exactly what they say, but it's something along the lines of "Stay away!". Not sure if this is supposed to happen, but it's pretty funny anyways to have your follower tell you to fuck off when you ask for sex lol.

How does the "I need comfort" dialogue work? I say this to a follower and I can't remember exactly what they say, but it's something along the lines of "Stay away!". Not sure if this is supposed to happen, but it's pretty funny anyways to have your follower tell you to fuck off when you ask for sex lol.

When their arousal level is high enough and you're near a bed then they will engage with you.

Forgive me for the future mistakes, english is not my mother tongue.

It's one of the best mod I ever played (non adult content included) for many reasons:

1 it creates immersion, by giving a sexual life to npcs

2 sex have an actual effect on the gameplay, by providing bonus and malus

3 the arrousal concept, which exist in psychology, is a great idea, it's realistic

But really great job man. 

Thank you.

In my perspective learning animations should be difficult and should take a whole play through, just like learning shouts.

It is always possible to cheat by disabling sexis control override, force known animations and setting probability to 100%, then just trigger sex and play with buttons 5,6 and 3,4.

Regarding the "See You Sleep" mod I have been running both of these for sometime now without any issue as far as I am aware.

Tnx for update.

Going to start porting LoversComfort to SexLab at the week end, porting it self should not be difficult, but the whole new word of bugs might be a problem.

well you dont have the cranky bitches I do !! 

he he he

I'l test a bit more and see If it gets fixed.. 

Thanx for the info  :)

I don't know how AFT manages followers.

But in order for dialogue to appear follower should be in CurrentFollowerFaction

To check it: open console, select follower, type at console "GetFactionRank 0005c84e" the result should be equal or greater then 0.

I did remove it and reinstalled it.

At first the dialogue didi not appear but I picked up another follower (Morannon) (just so I can get her to live somplace else than the dungeon to fool put here) and now the dialogue has appeared for all of them. propably something was stuck but it seems to be working now. 

In my perspective learning animations should be difficult and should take a whole play through, just like learning shouts.

Sounds like a lot of trouble just for a new animation. If that is your goal, maybe you should consider adding more meaning to new positions in future updates.

If it takes a whole play through to learn new animations when are you going to use them???

There definitely a strong argument here..

Not being sarcastic either, there is no point of even having different animations in this scenario. 

If it takes a whole play through to learn new animations when are you going to use them???

There definitely a strong argument here..

Not being sarcastic either, there is no point of even having different animations in this scenario. 

There's a learn animation chance slider which solves any preferance issues people could have with it, so not an issue really.