Wow I just figured out where all my food went... Doc's fridge stole it all when I cooked a meal on his stove! It stole some aid items that weren't food too. I thought I was going crazy. "How can I be out of food, I looted all the food in Goodsprings and cooked a whole mess of Gecko steaks!"

No good deed goes unpunished. haha

Heh. Yeah, it does that.

I wanted to make it so that the food in the fridge would be able to be used for cooking in addition to what's in your inventory. And because putting some of it back manually would be a drag I automated that too. There's an exemption formlist in place that I put medical items in (vanilla/SCR) so that they wouldn't leave your inventory, but can't anticipate any non-standard aid items you may have had, like certain 'options' items from various mods. Bit of a quandary what to do with that. It should be alright with items that are flagged as quest items, but maybe it's a tad overkill.

The aid items I was referring to were things like Fiery Purgative, Snakebite Tourniquet, weapon binding ritual... stuff added by DLC, so you couldn't exempt them unless you added the DLCs as masters.  Though another strange thing that went into the fridge was the travel kit the doc gave me. 

Perhaps instead of an exemption list, an "inclusion" list would work better? And just add items that craft foods, like raw meats and vegetables and such. The items that go into food production are all listed here. Not high priority or anything, I just didn't notice the fridge had stolen my stuff until I was out in the middle of the Mojave and my thirst and hunger needs were bugging me. haha and I was like "Hey... where's all my stuff?!" 

Yeah, I should definitely put my own aid kit in there at least.

There are only exemption lists, not inclusion lists, for the function that I use there. RemoveAlltypedItems, IIRC. It's the only one that really fits the bill for a quick transfer, based on type ("aid items"), with exemptions for non-food stuff in the masters (the formlist), no message spam, specification of a target container etc.

As you point out, with all the mods and DLCs adding aid items to the game, it's quite impossible to account for it all. Perhaps a reminder message in the corner of your screen could at least make sure you check afterwards. I can easily squeeze that in in the next update.

Is the "Can you come with me for a minute?" dialogue option for anything specific? I noticed both Doc and Sunny have it but I couldn't figure out anything to lead them to. I thought maybe Sunny's was to get her to come to the Doc's house for a visit but she only followed me to the front door and once I got inside she ran back to the saloon.

Nah, it's not a story thing, more of a testing tool that I left in. Dialog can be dependent on whether he's standing up or sitting down - same with Sunny - because of the anims used. Got a little tired of waiting around for people to move so I have a time-limited follow package there. Figured I'd leave that in. Same with "I've got something for you" which is only meant to give you access to his inventory, nothing else.

All dialog for her is when she's standing up; she does sit down a lot in the saloon, at least in my game. And because what dialog there is for her is dependent on sofo's stages, you could miss it too easily altogether, which is why I added the timed follow for her too.

Hm, this sort of a question about the trailer more than anything else, and perhaps may end up being aside from this mod at all. When the character gets raped int he video, where does the ripped Vault suit come from, and/or how does one get it? It looks amazing for roleplay, especially if Sexout checks to see if you are wearing it and doesn't strip you.

On another note, amazing trailer. I have to admit, I was going to completely skip the mod. Doc Mitchel is nice enough as a minor supporting character, but the idea of having a female character in a romance with him never appealed. Joshua Graham? Sure. But ol' Doc Mitchel? Widower? Small town doc? It just didn't (and doesn't for most) fit my Courier. I rarely even visit Goodsprings after leaving the first time.

But the trailer sold me on it. It looks masterfully crafted, interesting, and I think i'm probobly going to craft a special character purely to use the mod, never persuing Benny.

Torn vault suits come with one of the data packs required by SCR - probably the SCS Cali stock, or the combat armor thing. Just download everything that ain't tied down.

Thanks for the compliment about the trailer. Wasn't easy putting it together - the free camera's incredibly jerky.

I think the Doc has plenty going for him to attract a female courier; I listed some of the reasons earlier on in the thread. It probably becomes more clear when you play it. Or not :P  I do wanna point out that that sofo's not meant to keep you inside with him all the time (except in one path, for a while). He's just the guy you come home to every once in a while.

Yeah, I don't mean confine myself to Goodsprings by not persue Benny, just not fo the MQ.

One thing i've always wanted to do is turn on Hardcore, and just try and live out of Goodsprings by hunting geckos and pests. but it always got a little dull. This mod may very well add what what missing, something to return to as you put it. :P

So I'm trying to figure out what next in the rape trauma path, had this one roleplay thing with the Doc, and that's pretty much it... No more dialogue, this path doesn't seem to have the masturbate on bed option. What's next?

Also, with the bitchy path I assume you have to spit in his face, apologize every time, and explain to him it's just rain? :P

Ehm, well, no - a proper bitch never apologizes. If you do, that sets you on path 5, which doesn't reach a destination yet. Not that P6 ever has you reach a lovey-dovey type situation.

True, P4 forces your lust down during the early stages, and masturbating on the bed depends on player lust. But if you've already done one roleplay scenario, that puts you in a stage where that's longer the case. The next roleplay scenario will only become available once you've gone through the whole peeping thing.

Ehm, well, no - a proper bitch never apologizes. If you do, that sets you on path 5, which doesn't reach a destination yet. Not that P6 ever has you reach a lovey-dovey type situation.

True, P4 forces your lust down during the early stages, and masturbating on the bed depends on player lust. But if you've already done one roleplay scenario, that puts you in a stage where that's longer the case. The next roleplay scenario will only become available once you've gone through the whole peeping thing.

What peeping thing?

New update: 20130514

It's probably not necessary to make a SOFO-clean save, but make sure you're not in Doc's house when you replace the older version with this one. Also, make sure your SCR is up to date (see OP).

I'll just add all the changes in the spoiler below. Don't worry if you don't understand it; must of this is copy-pasted from my own to-do/done list.

Major:

• Removed my own version of torn clothes swapping in 2 scenes to leave it in the hands of SCR; adjusted things accordingly
  • Made it less likely that the roleplay scenarios in stage 20 of P4 will bug out due to doc sitting down on wrong furniture. He’ll still sit down on wrong furniture sometimes, but he’ll get up & go the right one afterwards. If for a change he actually goes directly to where he’s going, he’ll sit down, get back up & sit down again. It’s not the pretty solution I was hoping for, but there’s fuck all else I can do about it. It seems that if he’s travelling to a piece of furniture as part of his sandbox or patrol package, the reference the new travel/useitemat package points him to is not applied. The old one is ‘stuck’, but an “iscurrentfurnitureref” et al check will return true on the new one even if he’s sitting on the old one. I tried toggling his AI, any combination of package flags, applying a follow or wander package first, basically everything that the geck puts at my disposal. The only way I can see of overriding the ‘old’ furniture with the new is actually letting him sit down on it first. :/
  • Intercepted SexoutLust’s NPC approaches by removing & adding its tokens; Lust is still needed to handle player lust. Added my own lust tracking (raising & lowering) for Doc M in a variety of spell and result scripts. Generally his lust will rise a bit slower by default than what you may be used to in SexoutLust, but a lot of dialog bumps it too. Higher lust threshold for sinkjerk & (my own) doc approach.
  • P4 peeping convo should no longer contaminate P6’s, just needed to set a value for the iReasonToStay variable

Minor:

• Changed “critical mass” line
  • Commented out “look” & “stoplook” commands from peepingscpt & asscheckingscpt in an effort to prevent ‘broken neck syndrome’; not sure those had anything to do with it though
  • Disabled possibility that ‘pretty’ clothing is treated as provocative in stage 10 of P4 if in combo with “cleavage”/”short skirt”.
  • Disabled ‘plaything’ line from Mdom comeons if P4
  • Changed final fadetowhite scene  in agora sequence to be spell-controlled, fixes pc in place during that time
  • Eliminated possibility of having clothing talk twice in stage 10 of P4, which would allow transitioning to stage 20 too early
  • Added an extra package check to avoid annoyance dialog package interfering with other stuff
  • Alternate line to the inventory access topic for P6
  • Different shout-out when re-entering the house for P6
  • Re-enabled a condition on a “prostitute clothing” comment that somehow disappeared for no discernible reason
  • Added sexoutdonothing to keep doc in place right before fake rape in p6
  • Added reminder message that things got moved to the fridge after cooking
  • Added sofo’s own aid items to the fridge exemption list; maybe a few of SCR’s new ones as well
  • Sex music that is already playing when one actor is masturbating will no longer get cut off if another starts too
  • Removed a bunch of scripts and packages that were replaced with better ones