Wow, just wow.

The technical execution of this plugin is just incredible. The music, the new anims, the depth these add to the story, the atmosphere... the dialogue itself, actually speechless over here. Honestly, you had me at the edge of my seat with some of the stuff I was reading and seeing on my screen. I 100% agree with T3589 (or T-Dawg as we now call him  :P ) that the music, while laborious to get in order, absolutely makes this plugin and I feel even more privileged for using the "original" soundtrack - some of the stuff I was doing, like exploring the caverns or sewers of AWOP while listening to "longing" tracks with Nina Simone and Ethel Waters... getting back and being in love and talking to Doc while listening to Billie Holiday... I can't stress enough just *how much* it added to the overall atmosphere.

Like seriously, having sex and listening to "I want some sugar in my bowl and a hotdog tween my buns" or having anal sex and hearing "I've got a new trick to learn" in the background... the whole thing comes together perfectly. I also love the fact you've added a lot of difference facets to it, like Sunny, she cracks me up every time - the gal is hilarious. I want Sunny to be like that now, I want her to be that sort of character. "Every doc has his day" hahaha... even Pete with his ridiculous accent and hard to understand words, the way he "breaks" the "deal" you make with him at the beginning... I mean, its just so diverse and beautiful. Really merits the title "Fleshed out" as you put it. And the writing itself, such quality. I love when care is taken with how things are written and how it feels, it doesn't feel rushed, there are virtually no typos or grammar mistakes, the whole thing feels "complete" and not even like a mod, it almost feels like content that was simply not voiced over. The medical terms, the inside jokes on the PC, the "poke-a-hot-ass" and "probing" references to anal sex, even the sheer variety of come ons for sex... just so incredibly well put together.

I believe I did path 1 or 3, basically falling in love with Doc the "honest" way. I'm going to try something a bit different next time (ie sexy slut, evil, brain damaged) but if its as good as this then I'm in for a treat. 

Honestly DoctaSax, if this is a "proof of concept" as you've put it, to explore animations and unused options, holy freaking cow, am I excited for whatever comes next.  ;)

I've got a question, because I'm trying to eliminate any plugins i don't need, you have sexout clothing eval as a requirement for this mod, but its not a master file so i can load this without, my question is why is clothing eval a requirement/what does it do with this mod, because i really don't need it in my game for any other reason.

You wake up one morning in SOFO, and meander towards the bathroom for your morning pee.  Only to find this...

I call this one 'Ocupado'.  (Useable Toilets Mod)

Three songs good for SOFO:

Brass In Pocket - Pretenders

I Touch Myself - Divinyls

The Girl Can't Help It - Little Richard

I'll let you figure out where they go. lol

post-80196-0-11488000-1366925249_thumb.jpg

Game is locking up I talk to old pete and we goto the graveyard and have sex but it keep locking up after we are done my girl just stand there can't do nothing try it two more times and it lock up in the same place

here my load order

FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
TribalPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutStore.esm
RobCo Certified.esm
Companion Core.esm
msexBase.esp
wsex.esm
SexOutCheyenneReplacer.esm
Primary Needs HUD.esm
cortexscrambler.esm
SexoutSex.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutStraponSex.esp
SexoutDocMitchell.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
Tryout-PG Kennel.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutSlavery_Adventures.esp
msexVeronica.esp
SexOutCRWorldHookUp.esp
SexoutEpidemic.esp
SexoutCompanions.esp
SexoutRapeGame.esp
SexoutTrade.esp
My Cloth Collection NV.esp
RevealedmapmarkersHH.esp
Revealedmapmarkersv2.esp
RevealedmapmarkersDM.esp
RevealedmapmarkersOWB.esp
MyClothWorld01.esp
st.esp
SexOutCRCheatPlugin.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
FNNsysNV.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
SexoutAssassin.esp
RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp
SexoutLobos.esp
Sexout Certified.esp
Sexout Rufus Fix.esp
SexoutDrugs.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
Tryout-Kennel Pregnancy.esp
Imp's Timescale Adjuster.esp
Tryout-PG IMCN.esp
SexoutPowderGangers (HPT Tweaks).esp
Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp
Imp's More Complex Needs.esp
SexoutIMCNNV.esp
Love Shacks.esp
Take Out Trash.esp
Neck-id Slaves.esp
wsexInnuendoAnims.esp
Food of the Gods.esp
cortexscrambler_sexualinnuendo.esp
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
SexoutClothingEval.esp
SexoutLust.esp
CaninneSlut[WIP] clean.esp
SexoutRocket.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutFleshedOut.esp

Total active plugins: 80
Total plugins: 94

Walking with Easy Pete to the Graveyard is "SexoutDocMitchel" and not "FleshedOut" I guess (?). This is another "Relationship-Mod-For-Doc-Mitchel" and you have installed both. So maybe you get a little mess with the storys. (OK. back to your issue (Sorry DoctaSax for spoiling your topic): I had it myself, as I played DocMitchel and I try and try to remember what it caused by ... If I can remember, I will tell it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8295-sexoutdocmitchel-v04c/)

BTW Some suggestion: If you put your heavily desired Loading List into

tags, your post gets shorter and clearer. :)

Game is locking up I talk to old pete and we goto the graveyard and have sex but it keep locking up after we are done my girl just stand there can't do nothing try it two more times and it lock up in the same place

here my load order

FalloutNV.esm

(Snip)

Tryout-PG IMCN.esp

SexoutIMCNNV.esp

As a side note... how is your game not crashing with that load order? You have both Imp's timescale adjuster AND imp's more complex needs which conflicts since IMCN has a (admittedly inferior) timescale adjuster as well, you have the Tryout IMCN patch ABOVE IMCN... I'm surprised it doesn't crash on load. Isn't IMCN listed as a master of Tryout-PG IMCN.esp?

here my load order

FalloutNV.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

TribalPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

RobCo Certified.esm

Companion Core.esm

msexBase.esp

wsex.esm

SexOutCheyenneReplacer.esm

Primary Needs HUD.esm

cortexscrambler.esm

SexoutSex.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutStraponSex.esp

SexoutDocMitchell.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

Tryout-PG Kennel.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SexoutSlavery_Adventures.esp

msexVeronica.esp

SexOutCRWorldHookUp.esp

SexoutEpidemic.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

SexoutRapeGame.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

My Cloth Collection NV.esp

RevealedmapmarkersHH.esp

Revealedmapmarkersv2.esp

RevealedmapmarkersDM.esp

RevealedmapmarkersOWB.esp

MyClothWorld01.esp

st.esp

SexOutCRCheatPlugin.esp

SexoutSS_C.esp

FNNsysNV.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutAssassin.esp

RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp

SexoutLobos.esp

Sexout Certified.esp

Sexout Rufus Fix.esp

SexoutDrugs.esp

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

Tryout-Kennel Pregnancy.esp

Tryout-PG IMCN.esp

SexoutIMCNNV.esp

Love Shacks.esp

Take Out Trash.esp

Neck-id Slaves.esp

wsexInnuendoAnims.esp

Food of the Gods.esp

cortexscrambler_sexualinnuendo.esp

wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

SexoutClothingEval.esp

SexoutLust.esp

CaninneSlut[WIP] clean.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutFleshedOut.esp

Total active plugins: 80

Total plugins: 94

I think you need to start reading OP's more carefully. The OP of this plugin clearly states it will conflict with anything that directly alters Doc Mitchel, so why do you have the appropriately named SexoutDocMitchel installed?

Also, the OP for wSex override (assuming that is the version you're using, and not just vanilla wSex) also clearly states you need to load wSex AFTER the other wSex modules, like anims and Innuendo, and not before. That's even IF you're using the wSex override, which makes Sexout compatible with wSex. If you're just using the vanilla wSex, then it comes as no surprise to me things aren't working for you. 

Lastly, as Swyke mentioned, you seem to have unnecessary or conflicting IMCN installs. Honestly, you need to read the descriptions and requirements more carefully. Just blindly downloading stuff and hoping for the best isn't the way forward. 

The attached version works. I wasn't aware you don't have a working install, sorry, I thought maybe it could have been an incompatibility. I'm going to lay off ILO or ENB anyways because my interiors are pitch black, I basically switch it off whenever I'm indoors.

I'll get back to you on this later when I've played some more, thoroughly enjoying it! 

No need for apologies - I just mentioned it to point out that I can't thorougly test any fix myself atm. All I did to unfreeze the menu is open SOFO with the new SCR as master & re-save without doing anything else, which did the trick last time around.

I'm having a closer look now & am afraid I'm gonna have to update a script or 2 though - Hal renamed a few things in the course of accomodating more variety in torn clothing, and the clothes swap scripts I had in place in 2 specific scenes now point to editorIDs that no longer exist. The same goes for a form list I use. Until that's sorted out, you can expect problems there. 

Sorry about that , I shoiuld have left duplicates for you, I forgot they were being used by you and it saved me redoing a lot of stuff, I'm pretty sure now my naming convention is sorted and should cover anything we need do. There's now a Group formlist containing all the outfits for each mesh/swapping script as well as the All formlist for each outfit variation.

So, I've played it now for some time (one path) and have to say, that you outdid yourself with this mod, DoctaSax. Absolutely brillant. I think for future content of my mod, I'll take more than one cue from you. The soundtrack is the icing of the cake. But from the freeform content to the bigger "quests" this is one of the best thought-out quest mods (not only for Sexout), there is and an instant must-have for a female courier walkthrough.

If only it would save my 5 star vote.

Walking with Easy Pete to the Graveyard is "SexoutDocMitchel" and not "FleshedOut" I guess (?). This is another "Relationship-Mod-For-Doc-Mitchel" and you have installed both. So maybe you get a little mess with the storys. (OK. back to your issue (Sorry DoctaSax for spoiling your topic): I had it myself, as I played DocMitchel and I try and try to remember what it caused by ...

Yeah, it's not compatible at all.

Not to toot my own horn, but had another surprise tonight.  Was sweeping in the kitchen when I heard him 'voicing' his activities behind a closed bathroom door.  Hilarious.

If any of us could toot our own horns, none of us would be here.

Sorry about that , I shoiuld have left duplicates for you, I forgot they were being used by you and it saved me redoing a lot of stuff, I'm pretty sure now my naming convention is sorted and should cover anything we need do. There's now a Group formlist containing all the outfits for each mesh/swapping script as well as the All formlist for each outfit variation.

I can hardly blame you for working on SCR, can I? Don't sweat it. :)

Actually, I've been thinking if it wouldn't make these things go easier if us dependents just sent you the occasional list of what things from it we actually use, so it's easier to keep track?

Just spent more hours than I care to admit getting all the songs you had on your soundtrack and filling the very few gaps. Looking forward to trying this. As a side note, Kate Bush has a version of the "The Man I love" song that nicely fills one of the spots in the Theme folder.

Oh and side question: Would this mod interfere with SOFO? Lean Start Gear It modifies your starting gear but also abbreviates the vigor tester and personality test sections. I don't believe it does anything else besides giving some starting effects like walking slow and having a crippled head but I can't be 100% sure.

*Edit* The Lean Star Gear mod didn't seem to affect SOFO, assuming he doesn't say anything mod related before he gives you your starting equipment and pipboy anyway.

SOFO's completely separated from the intro sequence; it just waits until you get your pipboy. There's also no direct editing to the list of Doc's AI packages, which help regulate the game's intro sequence.

Again, I'm flattered that people go the distance in trying to replicate my own track lists, but I'll just repeat that it's not necessary. Just for people who want the director's cut, I guess :)  I'll see about that "Man I love" you mention; it's true I still have a few gaps myself here & there.

I'm also working - slowly - on a few bug and annoyance fixes. Most important of which are a couple of AI packages occasionally messing up no matter how many checks & balances I put in place, and SexoutLust sometimes breaking immersion by having the Doc approach you for sex at a time that it doesn't fit the story. If that happens, just refuse for the moment.

Well, I wouldn't be able to think of even a third of the number of songs to fill the tracklist myself. I'd either have spent the time looking up the songs you used or I'd be googling "songs for sex" "songs for lust" "songs for loneliness" etc... which I did anyway to fill the gaps. There was only like one song that I thought "Yeah this song would fit perfectly." Also, the way I see it, it's kind of like getting a boxed set of a tv show that had a completely different soundtrack than when it was broadcasted because of copyright fees. It just doesn't feel right. Especially since your soundtrack fit the mood AND the Fallout setting. So just... be flattered and live with it. Or something. <.<

I took a peek at the Doc's computer (being sneaky haha). Not that it's a big deal but under the patient history for the courier on the first day he notes "Assorted bruises and contusions on limbs" Contusions is the medical term for bruises, I would hope the Doc would know that. ;-) You might have meant contusions and lacerations, which would mean bruises and cuts.

Also he notes that he "pried out bullet". It's not mentioned much in the game dialogues but Benny shot the courier in the head twice so there'd be two bullets.

Not trying to nitpick btw, this is just stuff you might want to change if you want to bother. And if you don't, no matter. Otherwise it was fine, and amusing.