Nymra's SLAL - Forced Foreplay

View File

Adding 26 aggressive Sexlab Foreplay animations via SLAL.

alot of groping and touching!

IMPORTANT: These animations are not mine. I am (not yet) able to make my own Animations. I am just slapping HKX files from different authors together to get new animations.

NOTE: Some of animations are pieces that were never meant to work with each other. Expect some clipping here and there and you are REQUIRED to fine tune actor and schlong positions yourself via Sexlab Hotkeys. I try to be as precise as I can in adjusting them for you via JSON, but it is a long process and can never be perfect. 

Please report missalignments that you cannot fix, T-Poses or missing textures on objects

Why:

Because good foreplay makes for better Sex. 

Hard Requirements:

- Sexlab

- Sexlab Animation Loader

Possible Hard Requirements (I dont know if Vanilla Sexlab shows Foreplay in Aggressive Scenes):

- Sexlab Utility Plus by osmelmc (better control for LeadIn/Aggressive Animations) - strongly suggested

Strongly suggested mods:

- Sexlab Tools

- Cumshot

- Sexlab Cum Overlays (by Monoman)

- Better Free Camera (Nexus)

- Customizeable Camera (Nexus)

Strongly suggested guides:

Conglomerate 01 - by donttouchmethere -> how to install your stuff

Conglomerate 02 - by donttouchmethere -> how to install your kinky stuff

Conglomerate 03 - by donttouchmethere -> how to merge your stuff

Skyrim LE Stability Guide - by mrsrt -> how to not blow your stuff up

Content:
26 Human Forced Foreplay Animations

Currently mainly made from animation parts of Babo SLAL and Rohzima SLAL. 
Animation Tags are hopefully accurate and "should" (according to osmelmc) only play when a suitable animation is selected (doggy foreplay only for doggy animations). 
Lets see :)

Install/Update:

Like any other SLAL pack.
Run FNIS!!!!

Important: activate "Foreplay animations" in MCM - Sexlab - Animation Settings -> right side

Your Help:
- Please tell me if the anim looks like in the Screenshots for you

- Tell me when furniture has no textures or does not show up

Future Plans:

- dozens more Foreplay Animations

- Creature Foreplay

- Group Foreplay

- Furniture Foreplay

For Modders & Animators:

- the correct tag for Foreplay Animations is "Leadin". I added "Foreplay" too in case some ppl search or mods call for that.

- also these animations are maybe useful for to be used as scenes for stuff like harassment, stripping, guard searching, binding, putting into furniture etc. and not having to make a scene yourself
- I am taking requests! 

Credits:

this mod contains (or will in the future) animations from the following great animators.

Thank you so much for the permission to use your work!

FunnyBizness

Psyche

Proxy
Billyy
RohZima
Anub 

SirNibbles

NCK30

Milky

Cobalt

Suke

And others when I get the permission. 

Special Thanks for the Zap Framework which is the best BDSM ressource in the game IMO! 

Zaz 

t.ara

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/19/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab 1.62, SL Animation Loader
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

57 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Well time to increase the animation list even more! ?

Reveal hidden contents

Oh and i think you have a small typo under "Contents". I think it should be "of Babo SLAL and Rohzima SLAL"

oh yes! 
Especially since we barely have any limits these days :)

5 minutes ago, Gergar12 said:

It turns everyone into a T-pose on Skyrim SE.  IDK about regular Skyrim. 

its not skyrim SE compatible as stated in the file description.
you have to convert it first.

sooner or later a helpful soul will do that, I am sure :)

I converted this with Cathedral Assets Optimizer (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316) for SSE.  Easy, simple convert. The ones that I have seen so far look pretty good except Forced BJ. The players face the wrong way. Anyway, thanks for some fresh foreplay scenes. It's about time SSE had something new.

A couple of other notes:

Mo2 didn't complain about form 44.

SLAL does load these as foreplay.

4 hours ago, Darcaan2012 said:

Is there supposed to be an .esp file?  Right now, the mod just crashes my game.

do you play SSE? The mod is not compatible with that. 

Other than that: check if the game still crashes without FNIS folder ticked. Might be too many animations?

And no, currently no ESP file because there are no ANIMobjects yet

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm a bit confused.

Nymra's SLAL Animations 0.9 comes already with foreplay animations.

Is Nymra's SLAL - Forced Foreplay and addition or does it overwrite the Nymra SLAL 0.9 animations?

I made a new SLAL because I want to promote Foreplay Animations as a new thing. I think before this pack there were only like 4 or 5 foreplay animations in all SLAL packs combined.

With the next updates I will move the Aggressive Foreplay from my SLAL pack over to this Forced Foreplay SLAL. 

Currently the 6 Foreplay rom SLAL 0.9 are their own thing. I think there is ONE duplicate animation tho, that is all. 

TLDR: 
In future updates all my Foreplay Animations will be concentrated in this "Forced Foreplay" SLAL pack only. 

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

a lot of work done !

do you know any mod that supports agressive foreplays ?

if you like to do such work, what about putting GPoses together to complete animations ?

I m browsing that mod from time to time but most of the poses are either static or not suitable for the stuff I have in mind. 

I think I identiefied some few, but the problem is I have like hundreds of animations available from ZAP, basic Skyrim and other SLAL packs and its very time consuming to make them into a database and then stick them together to a working animation. Still less work than acutally making new animations,tho. xD

In short: 
I know the mod and maybe in the future some of those animations could be usefull, yeah :D

Hey Nymra once i installed your mod i couldn´t find any "Nymras SLAL Forced Foreplay" Tab in the SL Animation Loader or something.

Could this possibly be your mod in the list though? It popped up after i installed your mod. It contains animation files of Devious Devices. Never had this before:

Spoiler

20200920013012_1.jpg.a815d018b7a6a23955a9dea0d160a2fc.jpg

53 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Hey Nymra once i installed your mod i couldn´t find any "Nymras SLAL Forced Foreplay" Tab in the SL Animation Loader or something.

Could this possibly be your mod in the list though? It popped up after i installed your mod. It contains animation files of Devious Devices. Never had this before:

Reveal hidden contents

Ah.  This could be a clue to my game crashing, since I'm not using Devious Devices.

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Hide contents

No. 

This is the Devious Devices Animations that are now recognized by SLAL due to Sexlab Utility Plus (as far as I know). 

My mod is "Nymra Human Forced Foreplay"

Check if you ran FNIS correctly maybe and click "reload JSON" data. Never had that issue for myself at least. 
Or did you change the JSON file? maybe to alter tags? in that case a missing comma can prevent the mod from registering

33 minutes ago, Darcaan2012 said:

Ah.  This could be a clue to my game crashing, since I'm not using Devious Devices.

I highly doubt that this is connected. 

I cannot help you with "my game crashes" as long as I have no clue when this happens (before menue, on new game, on save load, on anim starting, with or without FNIS files ticked) 

NOTE:

Some of the Foreplay animations have missalignements. 

It seems some Animators used the json to put the files together... (like me hehe) 
Will be fixed in the next version (I will add the necessary changes). 

But the misalignements can (for the moment) also be fixed via sexlab hotkeys. 

Sorry :) (but at least I put a warning in the OP... foresight :D) 

• 4 weeks later...