7 hours ago, mindstorm1972 said:

Great mod! 

thx alot :)

I would like to make a couple of feature suggestions.

- A timer for duration of Whipping

impossible right now since I cant change the time, its hard coded in the ESP.

I want to try and create a script based scene for whipping which would alow alot more freedom. 
But my first attempts failed :(

so: maybe later, I definatly want something like that. 

- Actual damage when whipped with a minimum health setting for the whipping to stop.  

this is something that I will probably never implement. reason is simple:

alot of work with minimal gain and at the same time a ton of new problems, since combat mods, criticals and other shit will always break this.

I want to add an "escape modifier" at some point, tho.

Meaning you can toggle if you lose health and/or stamina when you escape from furniture/let go after DDe equip. 
That would simulate the abuse you went through.

1 minute ago, no_way said:

Can the PC no longer die if this mod is installed?

uh, yes. that is the whole point :)

player is set to essential.

and whenever you enter bleedout (0 hp) the mod will trigger.

If you want the mod to always start, set "Bleedout Counter in MCM to 0x" (beta 3.0)

In the future I want to integrate "death" functions.

Meaning the PC will "die" (at least from the animation, but not for gameplay) and be sent to the afterlife where he has to do tasks to be sent back to life.

5 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Meaning the PC will "die" (at least from the animation, but not for gameplay) and be sent to the afterlife where he has to do tasks to be sent back to life.

Sounds really promising. Maybe it would be compatible with Pamatronic's Deadly Furnitures or his (probably) incoming new Bad Ends mod?

21 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Sounds really promising. Maybe it would be compatible with Pamatronic's Deadly Furnitures or his (probably) incoming new Bad Ends mod?

I know nothing about the Bad Ends mod, but yeah, deadly furnitures I wanted to integrate.
Basically an event on punishment that would make the human captors spawn a gallow or another furniture and kill the PC.

Alternativly some of FunnyBiz deathrape anims work too and some other stuff (drowning in a zap furniture, etc.) 

Then fade to black -> moveto afterlife cell.

I wanted to make different cells for different entities, but I know too little about skyrim lore still.
To start I will first make only one event for sanuinge or molag baal with the usual rape, maybe in some sort of labyrinth.

later you can choose a deity you follow or all or some of them and get different scenarios based on that. 
But yeah, its future stuff, I am slowly learning how to use the CK... would require to create those cells (or use existing onces that are suitable), spawn actors, and stuff. Still alot of stuff I have to learn first. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

later you can choose a deity you follow or all or some of them and get different scenarios based on that. 

Considering that the Dragonborn has almost a God blood and this blood descend directly from Akatosh, the Father of all Dragons ...

Molag Bal, Sanguine and the other Daedra are almost all Evil (maybe with the exception of Meridia and, partly, Azura).

An afterlife scenario with those bad characters is very unlucky for the PC, by my point of view.

Side Note:

I really hope you could consider to introduce a check if the player has or not creatures installed (could be from sexlab config, maybe) and, if not, make NADE to not start at all if only creatureas are present. For example, my Dragons (Ultimate and other tricks) are almost demi-gods, really hard to defeat. It happens enough often, at least until the PC is at level 30 and above, that a Dragon bleeds out the PC one shoot and then .... blah, blah ... the PC is almost stuck for some minutes for nothing. (message: Raper: Dragon ---> Impossible to use the Dragon, it is a creature).

10 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Considering that the Dragonborn has almost a God blood and this blood descend directly from Akatosh, the Father of all Dragons ...

Molag Bal, Sanguine and the other Daedra are almost all Evil (maybe with the exception of Meridia and, partly, Azura).

An afterlife scenario with those bad characters is very unlucky for the PC, by my point of view.

I will start with the evil ones for sure :P

10 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Side Note:

I really hope you could consider to introduce a check if the player has or not creatures installed (could be from sexlab config, maybe) and, if not, make NADE to not start at all if only creatureas are present. For example, my Dragons (Ultimate and other tricks) are almost demi-gods, really hard to defeat. It happens enough often, at least until the PC is at level 30 and above, that a Dragon bleeds out the PC one shoot and then .... blah, blah ... the PC is almost stuck for some minutes for nothing. (message: Raper: Dragon ---> Impossible to use the Dragon, it is a creature).

hmmm, strange, I thought I had disabled dragons.

as for the creature part. 
I tried implementing it, but I had some trouble with it because of the structure of the mod. 
I have some new ideas, tho and slowly rewrite the script to allow for better options.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

uh, yes. that is the whole point :)

player is set to essential.

and whenever you enter bleedout (0 hp) the mod will trigger.

If you want the mod to always start, set "Bleedout Counter in MCM to 0x" (beta 3.0)

Damn, would be nice to have a similar setting to defeat where it wont happen every time.  Just a thought.

13 minutes ago, no_way said:

Damn, would be nice to have a similar setting to defeat where it wont happen every time.  Just a thought.

as I described, in beta 3.0 you can set it to not happen every time. 
I could provide an % slider alternativle, good idea. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Ah shoot didnt see there were betas up to 5.  Will try now thnx!

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Hmm crap the whole mod doesnt seem to work for me.  Got it enabled, and my character starts moaning after defeat and it says "all is lost" but then she jsut gets up and is invulnerable, nothing else happens.  Seen this before?

22 minutes ago, no_way said:

Hmm crap the whole mod doesnt seem to work for me.  Got it enabled, and my character starts moaning after defeat and it says "all is lost" but then she jsut gets up and is invulnerable, nothing else happens.  Seen this before?

"All is lost" usually means at least that its not a problem in the Defeat quest. Meaning you got to the point where the scenario should start.

you can send me the log if you want, sometimes I can see something there.

Question: 
SE or LE?
did you have the mod installed (earlier version) on the same save before?

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

"All is lost" usually means at least that its not a problem in the Defeat quest. Meaning you got to the point where the scenario should start.

you can send me the log if you want, sometimes I can see something there.

Question: 
SE or LE?
did you have the mod installed (earlier version) on the same save before?

New install of this mod.  SE.  

Is there an issue handling large amounts of enemies?  I have better bandits installed and there's like 30 of them at half moon camp, at any given time half of them just keep attacking me non stop.  

What exactly is supposed to happen/what should I see in order of anims after I run our of health?  Right now she does into bleedout, then stands back up, then goes into sneak, then tries to start the scenes but as I say theres like 50% of enemies still wailing on me the whole time haha

2 minutes ago, no_way said:

Is there an issue handling large amounts of enemies?  I have better bandits installed and there's like 30 of them at half moon camp, at any given time half of them just keep attacking me non stop.  

What exactly is supposed to happen/what should I see in order of anims after I run our of health?  Right now she does into bleedout, then stands back up, then goes into sneak, then tries to start the scenes but as I say theres like 50% of enemies still wailing on me the whole time haha

the mod handles only 15 NPC right now. 
I wanted to increase the number, but also change the system the NPCs are detected. 

what most likely happens: 

you get defeated and 15 npc get calmed.
the other 15 keep fighting and trigger the combat detection and prematurely end the mod. 

But then a mod message should appear like "a fight! rape party is over". 

13 minutes ago, no_way said:

As I understand it, all of the 3.0 Betas are LE only. IIRC, Nymra said that if you run the Betas through the Cathedral optimizer yourself they should work, but if you're just installing one of the 3.0 betas a bunch of the assets won't work (I think it's in fact the animations).

There's an SE version for 2.6, however, and that works pretty well.

3 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Situation where this defeat happens by guard in a city and then starts arrest dialog simultaneously is problematic. You could end up in a contraption, whipping and then prisoned scripts running at the same time.

dont use the guard dialogue until naked defeat ends itself. meaning: leave it open but do not click any of your answers. it should took not too long, but I could still see if I can speed this up in general. 

the Naked Defeat detects guards and then ends itself. 

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

I love this!

If you would take an idea: the afterlife function could be set up to trigger automatically when the player dies outside combat. This could allow a smooth integration with other mods (for example public whore executions, submissive Lola extended "enough is enough", but also falling and drowning).

If it can be of any help (for inspiration maybe?) I think there's a similar mod for fallout 4 (AAF purgatory or something like that)

14 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

You are an evil person too, aren't you? :classic_angel:

I m even double evil...

- I love beeing evil

- I love beeing treated by evil people :D

The fate of the switch... we have a special hell I think ?

49 minutes ago, xyzfs said:

I love this!

If you would take an idea: the afterlife function could be set up to trigger automatically when the player dies outside combat. This could allow a smooth integration with other mods (for example public whore executions, submissive Lola extended "enough is enough", but also falling and drowning).

hmm, yeah, I thought about something like this. I first thought about making it an independent mod like Simple Slavery -> Simple Death and then just add small quests for the different afterlifes.

Would make things even easier to manage maybe. 

49 minutes ago, xyzfs said:

If it can be of any help (for inspiration maybe?) I think there's a similar mod for fallout 4 (AAF purgatory or something like that)

thx for reminding me of Fallout4.... and my 2 days long attempt to get kinky fallout to work :D still too much to do in skyrim I m afraid... 

5 minutes ago, Nymra said:

hmm, yeah, I thought about something like this. I first thought about making it an independent mod like Simple Slavery -> Simple Death and then just add small quests for the different afterlifes.

Would make things even easier to manage maybe. 

Why not both?

Death with no combat starts Simple Death

Simple Death selects the outcome

Outcome starts

An architecture like SS will surely help you to proceed "by steps", like one scenario/module at a time. It would also allow others to provide scenarios on their own!

7 minutes ago, Nymra said:

thx for reminding me of Fallout4.... and my 2 days long attempt to get kinky fallout to work :D

Same here, tried for a while, couldn't make things work, dropped (for now)

17 minutes ago, xyzfs said:

Why not both?

Death with no combat starts Simple Death

Simple Death selects the outcome

Outcome starts

yeah, its just the Defeat mod has to recognize this. So only Naked Defeat would be able to work that way because other combat mods would have to be changed to link to Simple Death BEFORE the rape starts.

And also mods would have to decide to sent the PC to Simple Death as outcome of course.

But yeah, "OnDeath" without enmies would be a thing that I would implement in Naked Defeat for sure. Maybe even with a weight to be sent to Simple Slavery instead (for which I also want to make small scenarios, but well... life is too short I guess -,-)

17 minutes ago, xyzfs said:

Same here, tried for a while, couldn't make things work, dropped (for now)

yeaaah, and it would still be so cool. I need breaks from skyrim to not get too frustrated with things. And then I have nothing left -.- 
But fallout is just the same again and it seems even more complicated but with less to offer... 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

the mod handles only 15 NPC right now. 
I wanted to increase the number, but also change the system the NPCs are detected. 

what most likely happens: 

you get defeated and 15 npc get calmed.
the other 15 keep fighting and trigger the combat detection and prematurely end the mod. 

But then a mod message should appear like "a fight! rape party is over". 

This must be whats happening, cause once I kill enough of them it starts to sort of work for me.  I'll try in a smaller cell and see if it runs smoothly.  Thanks!