Re: quest items - in my current playthrough (SE 2.6) my character got robbed and sold on to SS++ and she still has the Dragonstone from Bleak Falls Barrow (and she lost everything else she had).

I can't speak to any other quest items making it through, but that one did.

18 minutes ago, Yurinator26 said:

This just keeps getting better and better. All i need now is a weight choices between just bindings or devices and I will be one happy player. Great Job

xD 

what do you mean bindings or devices? 

like just keeping the ZAP binds (leatherbinds, now also can be iron etc.)?

This can be achieved already by just lowering the chance of the captivity event. Say you set:

Capitivity Event 80% 

DDe Chance 50% 

you have a 20% chance to be released with just the cuffs you can easily remove via inventory

and a rough (its not accuraty I guess) 40%/40% chance for either DDe or Furniture game. 

with 

Capitivity Event 50% 

DDe Chance 100% 

you have 50/50 chance of just let go with the binds or equipping Devices.

With only Zap devices there will be no whipping tho... 

14 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Re: quest items - in my current playthrough (SE 2.6) my character got robbed and sold on to SS++ and she still has the Dragonstone from Bleak Falls Barrow (and she lost everything else she had).

I can't speak to any other quest items making it through, but that one did.

ok, nice, thank you. then at least this part seems to work. 

I am also investigating a possibility to exclude items via sexlab no strip but that will be not as easy as I thought -.- :D

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

xD 

what do you mean bindings or devices? 

like just keeping the ZAP binds (leatherbinds, now also can be iron etc.)?

This can be achieved already by just lowering the chance of the captivity event. Say you set:

Capitivity Event 80% 

DDe Chance 50% 

you have a 20% chance to be released with just the cuffs you can easily remove via inventory

and a rough (its not accuraty I guess) 40%/40% chance for either DDe or Furniture game. 

with 

Capitivity Event 50% 

DDe Chance 100% 

you have 50/50 chance of just let go with the binds or equipping Devices.

With only Zap devices there will be no whipping tho... 

As in, when say i get captured. After the assault i get bound to a device. Instead what i want is after assault the Zaz Bindings stay equipped and i enter into a bound pose. Such as hogtie or bound kneeling instead of getting tied stocks or poles. 

2 minutes ago, Yurinator26 said:

As in, when say i get captured. After the assault i get bound to a device. Instead what i want is after assault the Zaz Bindings stay equipped and i enter into a bound pose. Such as hogtie or bound kneeling instead of getting tied stocks or poles. 

ah, yes I remember. 
I want to try to implement this, but to make it work in a good way I need to make my own "furnitures" basically. Have to investigate how that is done. So not impossible but will take some time. 

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

ah, yes I remember. 
I want to try to implement this, but to make it work in a good way I need to make my own "furnitures" basically. Have to investigate how that is done. So not impossible but will take some time. 

Ah thank you 

2 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

I am curious, why you won't use it again? The author said he will work on rebuilding it in a couple of months.

numerous reasons. The most pressing ones for me:

- escaping is either too easy or impossible. and it is boring in all cases

- escaping is broken for some scenarios (running away never ends the quest)

- masters are dead boring 90% of the time

- punishment scenarios are repetetive

- getting sent to SD+ via Simple Slavery means you get the same handfull of boring masters in always the same order

- local enslavement starts so slow I always fear its broken again

Dunno, maybe the mod at its core concept is just not for me.

From a local slavery mod I would expect:

- keeping the PC in the area

- allowing several different escape possibilities that all work reliably

- an active and demanding master (tasks, rapes, punishments)

- drawing from the vast ressources of Zap animation pack. SD+ I think only uses like 3 Furnitures and not the good ones either (Static poses only).

EDIT: 

just to make clear, I dont want to bash any mod here (and all the points stated above were reported several times in SD+ thread years ago even)

there are just some mods that do not suit my playstyle or understanding of BDSM/Slavery themes.

SD+ is just special in that regard because its the only mod really tryting to achieve something like local slavery and there is no alternative for it. 

But these days I rather go without -> hence the expansion of the punishment scenarios in Naked Defeat to at least have something similar.

On next Naked Defeat version there will be  change to the escape slider, down to 1% for ppl who like the hardcore experience (so slider is 1% to 50% instead 5% - 50%)

Also an option to randomize escape difficulty to add to the thrill. 

6 minutes ago, Slava3434 said:

DDeCustomOutfits 2-3.7z нужен этот файл для мода если я не использую DD ?

no.

DDe Custom outfits only required when you want to use DD framework + DDequip

Is it possible to implement saving game system in mod? Disable all saves exept made by mod. Rotating saves, which is updated by mod's events. I know theres a lot of save game mods, but they all lacks update during defeat. My idea: when mod starting event it creates rotating save (no way to undo), so player will be forced to proceed. As far as i know theres no such an option in known defeat mods.

4 minutes ago, Stonewall79 said:

Is it possible to implement saving game system in mod? Disable all saves exept made by mod. Rotating saves, which is updated by mod's events. I know theres a lot of save game mods, but they all lacks update during defeat. My idea: when mod starting event it creates rotating save (no way to undo), so player will be forced to proceed. As far as i know theres no such an option in known defeat mods.

hmm, I admit I do not understand what you mean here. like nothing :D

meaning I seem to lack the required knowlegde and insight towards savegame mods, the idea of rotating saves etc. and you might have to explain it to me like I am stupid, sorry.

10 minutes ago, Nymra said:

hmm, I admit I do not understand what you mean here. like nothing :D

meaning I seem to lack the required knowlegde and insight towards savegame mods, the idea of rotating saves etc. and you might have to explain it to me like I am stupid, sorry.

Look when you play and your character is defeated, you can watch what will be when mod begin its events  or you can reload game to avoid defeat. If save game occurs at begin of defeat event and overwrite existing save, player will have only one option continue with defeat events. Sorry for possible mistakes,english is not my native langage.

35 minutes ago, Stonewall79 said:

Look when you play and your character is defeated, you can watch what will be when mod begin its events  or you can reload game to avoid defeat. If save game occurs at begin of defeat event and overwrite existing save, player will have only one option continue with defeat events. Sorry for possible mistakes,english is not my native langage.

hmm, I dont understand what would be the point of having something like this. 

I have a system in place that allows to control a bit better when defeat occurs and when not (Bleedout Counter in MCM) if that is something you want.

If you want a somewhat restrictive savegame control to prevent yourself from "cheating" your way around defeat scenarios: I am not a fan of such things since it basically never works really.

you can just save twice and then reload the game before the last game instead...

In general STEP guide recommends to NOT save and reload alot and suggests using "essential player" even in normal playthrough. 

For that reason and because I will never use any feature like that, I m afraid this might be way more work to achieve than its worth it (for me a least) and a possible small player base.

If somebody comes up with a patch or script that works already I would consider implementing it, tho. 

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

numerous reasons. The most pressing ones for me:

- escaping is either too easy or impossible. and it is boring in all cases

- escaping is broken for some scenarios (running away never ends the quest)

- masters are dead boring 90% of the time

- punishment scenarios are repetetive

- getting sent to SD+ via Simple Slavery means you get the same handfull of boring masters in always the same order

- local enslavement starts so slow I always fear its broken again

Dunno, maybe the mod at its core concept is just not for me.

From a local slavery mod I would expect:

- keeping the PC in the area

- allowing several different escape possibilities that all work reliably

- an active and demanding master (tasks, rapes, punishments)

- drawing from the vast ressources of Zap animation pack. SD+ I think only uses like 3 Furnitures and not the good ones either (Static poses only).

EDIT: 

just to make clear, I dont want to bash any mod here (and all the points stated above were reported several times in SD+ thread years ago even)

there are just some mods that do not suit my playstyle or understanding of BDSM/Slavery themes.

SD+ is just special in that regard because its the only mod really tryting to achieve something like local slavery and there is no alternative for it. 

But these days I rather go without -> hence the expansion of the punishment scenarios in Naked Defeat to at least have something similar.

On next Naked Defeat version there will be  change to the escape slider, down to 1% for ppl who like the hardcore experience (so slider is 1% to 50% instead 5% - 50%)

Also an option to randomize escape difficulty to add to the thrill. 

Very good reasons, thank you for the reply. You should post these as suggestions in the SD+ thread, since the author plans to rebuild the mod completely anyway, he might consider it.

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

I agree with everything that you said here. I've tried so hard to like SD+, because I want that kind of functionality, but in the end my response was the same. I just found it impossible most of the time and horribly boring as well. Right now the closest thing that I use now is Lola and Devious Followers. This mod adds some elements of that as well, although I realize that local slavery is not its actual goal. 

45 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Very good reasons, thank you for the reply. You should post these as suggestions in the SD+ thread, since the author plans to rebuild the mod completely anyway, he might consider it.

posted this and many others repeatedly over the years, the only thing that was ever implemented was the "Safeword" option on the options wheel or something.

I get the impression that SD+ is alot about the main quest and roleplaying slavery. 

I had some ideas for making an new feature for Naked Defeat or a new mod entirely to allow something similar to local slavery, but that is far away on the horizon and I need to learn more stuff to make it work.

I even thought about picking up the original SD and build from there, but it is no longer available. 

1 minute ago, cerebus300 said:

I agree with everything that you said here. I've tried so hard to like SD+, because I want that kind of functionality, but in the end my response was the same. I just found it impossible most of the time and horribly boring as well. Right now the closest thing that I use now is Lola and Devious Followers. This mod adds some elements of that as well, although I realize that local slavery is not its actual goal. 

acutally I wanted to explore the possibility to add local slavery to Lola via some trickery, but I never got around diving into the code. also it still gets developed alot so maybe its wise to wait a bit still.

also, in any case local slavery has some major problems from my perspective that are hard to come by since on most locations there is really nothing to do... like at all.

My idea was (next to the usual binding, furniture, whipping, raping) to spawn crafting furnitures that basically allow forced labour (cook for us, craft for us, weld for us) etc. 

The conan style millstone from zap also comes to mind. 

then stuff like spawned other slaves that you have to fight or fuck or dance with

the tasks would then add to a value that controls if your owners get sloppy or start to trust you (or even like you ^^).

SD cages integration should be possible, too. 

With animals its a bit of a problem tho and probably nonsensical to even start working with them. 

In general I also hate dialogue like the plague and would try to basically make a mod that has as little dialogue as possible, just audio voice files that are triggered on certain events.

But yeah, errm, dont want to derail the thread, just sharing some of my thoughts on all that. 

16 minutes ago, mindstorm1972 said:

After poking around your mode with SSEEDIT there is a Greybeards quest for removing devices. When I went to the Greybeards I noticed a ZAZ bondage cross. How do you start this quest, its sounds like a great concept.

its an artifact from Naked Dungeons. I left the stuff in naked defeat but disabled, because I use the quests as templates for my own features and changing them is easier than adding new stuff (for me at least).

I wanted to explore the feature, never used it myself actually... ever ... 
You can try Naked Dungeons here. its compatible with Naked Defeat, just disable Naked Dungeons Immortality and Nudity features.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

acutally I wanted to explore the possibility to add local slavery to Lola via some trickery, but I never got around diving into the code. also it still gets developed alot so maybe its wise to wait a bit still.

also, in any case local slavery has some major problems from my perspective that are hard to come by since on most locations there is really nothing to do... like at all.

My idea was (next to the usual binding, furniture, whipping, raping) to spawn crafting furnitures that basically allow forced labour (cook for us, craft for us, weld for us) etc. 

The conan style millstone from zap also comes to mind. 

then stuff like spawned other slaves that you have to fight or fuck or dance with

the tasks would then add to a value that controls if your owners get sloppy or start to trust you (or even like you ^^).

SD cages integration should be possible, too. 

With animals its a bit of a problem tho and probably nonsensical to even start working with them. 

In general I also hate dialogue like the plague and would try to basically make a mod that has as little dialogue as possible, just audio voice files that are triggered on certain events.

But yeah, errm, dont want to derail the thread, just sharing some of my thoughts on all that. 

It'd be cool to have a discussion thread about a local slavery mod somewhere at some point - especially if someone is considering working on such a mod. I'm sure lots of folks have lots of opinions and ideas to contribute :)

58 minutes ago, Anunya said:

It'd be cool to have a discussion thread about a local slavery mod somewhere at some point - especially if someone is considering working on such a mod. I'm sure lots of folks have lots of opinions and ideas to contribute :)

seeing the corresponding defeat thread... yeah, the ideas were plenty, but nobody ever stepped up making something. I tried for 1 year to motivate a scripter to dig into it and eventually just got to the point of making it myself. And I honestly never looked into the thread. I knew exactly what I wanted and what was possible for me to achieve and worked from there.

Alot of ppl (without judging them, I was one of them for a long time) just ask features that make no sense or would not be used by 99% of the users. Tastes are very special in this forum :D
What I need most at this point is mods that have features that I can study in script and use (copy... *cough*). But also Naked Defeat is still priority number one. While I see a slight light at the end of the tunnel and 3.0 will have most features that I want most likely.

Then I will focus on civilian rape and guard punishment for Naked Defeat

after that I want to make kinky scroll of town portal mod based on SexlabPheromones

In between ofc have to release my patched version of SLPheromones and FillHerUp...

and then...

maybe...

sigh :D 

35 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Yeah it's pretty easy to makes posts where you tell everyone what you'd like to see. It's a lot more work and time to actually do something about it :D

true!

But oh boy, the relief it gives to be able to do script magic... its.... magical ^^