12 minutes ago, Kaervek86 said:

Its 3.0 BETA 5. First I tried 2.6 but it was the same.

After my second clean save now ITS WORKING (yaaaay!)

Love your mod!

thx alot! 
glad it worked for you!
I am dreading updating my PlayThrough now to the latest version... hehe... ha... urks :P 

12 minutes ago, Kaervek86 said:

Did you consider adding a forced orgasm scenario? I don't think we have much of these kind of kink and it would fit into your mod.

I am adding forces masturbation stuff to my SLAL pack.

Will be more in the next update.

Bound Bukkake, forced masturbation (at knife point) and stuff like that.

Furniture game will also get a random orgasm event during the duration (with squirting and suitable moaning). 

Or do you mean something different?

6 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Furniture game will also get a random orgasm event during the duration (with squirting and suitable moaning). 

I meaned somthing like this or forced masturbation. Can't wait for it ?

Keep up your great work!

In version 3 did you add more DD that could be added to the player at the end, or just Yoke? It would be nice if a random DD would be added so that it would work nice with Devious Follower events, or to ask him to release it for debt. It would remove the need for mods like Lore or Cursed Loot in that case.

31 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

In version 3 did you add more DD that could be added to the player at the end, or just Yoke? It would be nice if a random DD would be added so that it would work nice with Devious Follower events, or to ask him to release it for debt. It would remove the need for mods like Lore or Cursed Loot in that case.

I will add 5 more outfit slots for DDe (so its total of 10) which will be chosen at DDe Event in future version. 

You can customize the existing outfits in DDequips MCM or replace the Outfits with your own (just write the name in Naked Defeat MCM). 

I dont know about Devious Follower. I dont use it and never will. 
I will only adress these mods to manage compatibility (collars come to mind) but I dont plan on closer ties. 

24 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I will add 5 more outfit slots for DDe (so its total of 10) which will be chosen at DDe Event in future version. 

You can customize the existing outfits in DDequips MCM or replace the Outfits with your own (just write the name in Naked Defeat MCM). 

I dont know about Devious Follower. I dont use it and never will. 
I will only adress these mods to manage compatibility (collars come to mind) but I dont plan on closer ties. 

Awesome, thank you!

I am curious, why you don't want to use Devious Followers?

4 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Awesome, thank you!

I am curious, why you don't want to use Devious Followers?

I do not play with DDs at all and I did not like the mod. But that comes down to taste and playstyle. 
I tried around with Submissive Lola, fits my taste a bit better, but alot to configure and I m tired of playtesting complex mods like that.

But in general I dont care for followers, they missbehave most of the time and distract me from playing. 
I mostly run around in skyrim alone :)

Would love an option in Submissive Lola to keep the Player in a city for the enslavement duration. So that you have a reason to do the tasks. 

Or in other words: most approaches towards hard slavery usually mean SPAM DDs which is not for me :(

:D

Heyho, sorry to bother ya, but i cant make a clean save. Whenever i try to load a savegame without Naked Defeat.esp i get "The savegame is corrupt and cannot be loaded". Does someone have a solution for this (just wanted to reinstall the mod cause of the bug, that after defeat nothing happens and it seems PC stays in Godmode (had to toogled it off)). Use Version 2.6.

Thank ya for the great mod and n8. 

Edit: May found the Solution myself (at least afterwhat i do i could load my Savegame. In Resaver i delete all Instances relating to Naked Defeat). Hope this will work...

43 minutes ago, gborogboro said:

Heyho, sorry to bother ya, but i cant make a clean save. Whenever i try to load a savegame without Naked Defeat.esp i get "The savegame is corrupt and cannot be loaded". Does someone have a solution for this (just wanted to reinstall the mod cause of the bug, that after defeat nothing happens and it seems PC stays in Godmode (had to toogled it off)). Use Version 2.6.

Thank ya for the great mod and n8. 

Edit: May found the Solution myself (at least afterwhat i do i could load my Savegame. In Resaver i delete all Instances relating to Naked Defeat). Hope this will work...

I m sorry I have no solution here. All reports similar to this could be tracked to other mods or stuff interfering. 

In general I would love to make the mod update easier without requiring a clean save, but I dont really understand why a new game is sometimes required and how to prevent it. 

I updated my own game like 60 times and did a clean save install 2-3 times without issues. But now it seems no longer working on my main playthrough, have to try again, mabye it was just unlucky ^^

35 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I m sorry I have no solution here. All reports similar to this could be tracked to other mods or stuff interfering. 

In general I would love to make the mod update easier without requiring a clean save, but I dont really understand why a new game is sometimes required and how to prevent it. 

I updated my own game like 60 times and did a clean save install 2-3 times without issues. But now it seems no longer working on my main playthrough, have to try again, mabye it was just unlucky ^^

Heyho, removing all Instances of naked defeat in Resaver worked for me. I could load the new savegame and reinstall the mod. The mod itself seems to work now, i only have a little issue, that the Furnitur for bondage are invisible, but i look into that myself first. Thax a lot

19 minutes ago, gborogboro said:

Heyho, removing all Instances of naked defeat in Resaver worked for me. I could load the new savegame and reinstall the mod. The mod itself seems to work now, i only have a little issue, that the Furnitur for bondage are invisible, but i look into that myself first. Thax a lot

xD

glad that it works :)

you have Zaz Animation Pack 8+ installed?
only reason I can think of that makes the furnitures not appear, hmm. 

keep me posted!

1 hour ago, Lily.E.Foxx said:

You've been busy. :) Out of curiosity, will pee events be optional? If not that's fine but my preference would be to do without. ;)

golden shower at the beginning has a slider yes.

I will also make it viable for the pee events while in furniture (so in furniture your PC might still pee, even with GOldeNShower 0% (or Forced bathing is the Slider name I think)

In the future I want to add "non-pee" forced washing animations, too, they will have their own slider then.

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

golden shower at the beginning has a slider yes.

I will also make it viable for the pee events while in furniture (so in furniture your PC might still pee, even with GOldeNShower 0% (or Forced bathing is the Slider name I think)

In the future I want to add "non-pee" forced washing animations, too, they will have their own slider then.

Thank you. :) Also, I noticed with 3.0 Beta 6, after the rape event (if she's not captured), and it says "your enemies will hunt you now! run!" she can't enter fighting mode, or even equip a weapon. I've had that happen after a rape event with the original Defeat mod, but saving and quitting, then reloading my save always fixed it. In this case that didn't work. Is this intentional??

Hi Nymara,

I've noticed with 2.6 that sometimes it seems like ND gets stuck and displays the "A fight, enemies will hunt you now run" message.

It will do this if you are defeated and sent to bleedout, or if you use the surrender key.... either way it seems stuck at this point.

Is there a way to reset the queststage for the mod? Using the setstage command maybe?

Short of going back to an old save, or removing, cleaning and reinstalling ND, not sure what to do to reset the mod.

Spoiler

Clipboard01.jpg.7e0c38df9a1e6738e2f55c7f09bcd768.jpg

Problem: When defeated by a creature, after sex animation the defeat scenario doesn't end and keeps giving me this anim event loop infinitely. Player just kneels (surrender pose) in place with a slight jitter. Tried with some wolves and a troll, both same outcome. Human defeat works fine tho. Version Beta6.

Would it be possible to have DD and furniture outcomes both at the same time? Mainly thinking bandits might want to keep captive sufficiently moist in furniture with some plugs and piercings, maybe gag them to reduce noise pollution heh.

6 hours ago, Marauderrr said:

Hi Nymara,

I've noticed with 2.6 that sometimes it seems like ND gets stuck and displays the "A fight, enemies will hunt you now run" message.

It will do this if you are defeated and sent to bleedout, or if you use the surrender key.... either way it seems stuck at this point.

Is there a way to reset the queststage for the mod? Using the setstage command maybe?

Short of going back to an old save, or removing, cleaning and reinstalling ND, not sure what to do to reset the mod.

setstage commands to try are in the debug section. 
I never had an issue like this. 
see if your PC is somehow stuck in a fight, you can leave combat with a console command (dont recall it now tho) and also there is some mod that adds a "leave combat shout" 

You could try disable and enable the mod again, too. 

if both fails you should try clean reinstall. sorry

1 hour ago, PenBoozerX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Problem: When defeated by a creature, after sex animation the defeat scenario doesn't end and keeps giving me this anim event loop infinitely. Player just kneels (surrender pose) in place with a slight jitter. Tried with some wolves and a troll, both same outcome. Human defeat works fine tho. Version Beta6.

oooh, might be the animal scenario does not end the Anim Loop, damn. I put it in place to force idles (they are refreshed continuously) until something sends them to endwhile...

will check right away. thx for reporting

1 hour ago, PenBoozerX said:

Would it be possible to have DD and furniture outcomes both at the same time? Mainly thinking bandits might want to keep captive sufficiently moist in furniture with some plugs and piercings, maybe gag them to reduce noise pollution heh.

yes and no.

I want to add text fields for DDe Outfits that can be equiped before sex or as punishment while in furniture.

Those need to be free of armbinders, yokes and stuff to not look weird. I leave choosing those at the hand of the user, tho....

This way you can get DD stuff AND be in furniture. 

9 hours ago, Lily.E.Foxx said:

Thank you. :) Also, I noticed with 3.0 Beta 6, after the rape event (if she's not captured), and it says "your enemies will hunt you now! run!" she can't enter fighting mode, or even equip a weapon. I've had that happen after a rape event with the original Defeat mod, but saving and quitting, then reloading my save always fixed it. In this case that didn't work. Is this intentional??

make sure you dont have the ZAP bindings still equipped... (check in your inventory for zbf... at the bottom). 

you have to manually unequip them if there is neiter DDe nor furniture.

3 hours ago, PenBoozerX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes, i happen too stuck on the same pose too with creature after finish sex animation. Humans work fine tho. Scanning for the actors in the area work also really great.

Althought i have a weird bug. When i use AddItemMenu and click on tawoba(bikini armor) column D-S. The game will CTD. It didn't happen on other column and beta5.
i've try both overwrite and not too when install,still no luck.
 *Fixed* It's another mod bug.

I really love your mod. The future of skyrim is coming. Can't wait to see the next update ?

29 minutes ago, my2thpick said:

Althought i have a weird bug. When i use AddItemMenu and click on tawoba(bikini armor) column D-S. The game will CTD. It didn't happen on other column and beta5.
i've try both overwrite and not too when install,still no luck.

hmm,. do you have The amazing wolrd of bikini armor as regular install? 
did you download the seperate FuckBelt Bodsyslide for Naked Defeat?

you dont need both. Let Amazing World of Bikini armor always overwrite verything from Naked Defeat. 

11 minutes ago, Nymra said:

hmm,. do you have The amazing wolrd of bikini armor as regular install? 
did you download the seperate FuckBelt Bodsyslide for Naked Defeat?

you dont need both. Let Amazing World of Bikini armor always overwrite verything from Naked Defeat. 

I've solve the problem. I just install SkyUI AIO at the same time with beta6 so i thought it was maybe the bikini things in beta6 conflict the main mod.
Turns out it's SkyUI AIO that cause it (Many people have the same problem with this mod too after research).

I'm sorry ?

1 minute ago, my2thpick said:

I've solve the problem. I just install SkyUI AIO at the same time with beta6 so i thought it was maybe the bikini things in beta6 conflict the main mod.
Turns out it's SkyUI AIO that cause it (Many people have the same problem with this mod too after research).

I'm sorry ?

np. happens to me too often enough :)