23 minutes ago, no_way said:

Ok seems to work with less people but very slow transitions, any hints to speed up?

what you mean with transition? between sex scenes?

part of the problem is slavetattoos beeing super slow and cant be sped up. 

I see if I can add a slider option even. I dont mind it beeing a longer transition, most defeat mods rush through sex too fast IMO 

2 hours ago, Ensom said:

I'm getting a problem were when I struggle in furniture there's a seemingly 100% chance of "attackers wanting more" then proceeding to rape again. I'm on the latest beta any clue what this could be?

you mean every time you struggle the message "Your captors want more" appears? 

I do not remember chaging that part of the code, but might be I had some oversight in the compiled scripts.

You can try this patch, just overwrite Naked Defeat. It changes one script only and should work on a running save.

Feel free to report back if it helped. 

if NOT please provide a payprus.log when it happens again

Naked Defeat 3-0 BETA5 fix-test.7z

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

what you mean with transition? between sex scenes?

part of the problem is slavetattoos beeing super slow and cant be sped up. 

I see if I can add a slider option even. I dont mind it beeing a longer transition, most defeat mods rush through sex too fast IMO 

The transition from downed to first sex scene to second sex scene to furniture to whipping etc.  All the in between segments take 10 seconds or more. It seems very delayed compared to SL defeat. 
When I’m downed I stand back up then go into sneaking, is that supposed to happen?  Is it possible to use the crawl animation like the followers use when downed to get to a good spot?

37 minutes ago, no_way said:

The transition from downed to first sex scene to second sex scene to furniture to whipping etc.  All the in between segments take 10 seconds or more. It seems very delayed compared to SL defeat. 

some delay is intentional. stacking sex scenes too fast behind each other is not only unhealthy (at least in the past that caused some CTDs, sexlab utility plus solved that mostly, tho). 
Also the struggle poses in between are there to be fill the time with some happy boob bouncing :D

But I agree that the timers are too long at the moment and that will be fixed/and or customizeable in the next version.

When I’m downed I stand back up then go into sneaking, is that supposed to happen?

yes

Is it possible to use the crawl animation like the followers use when downed to get to a good spot?

no. 

PC is immobile when in bleedout. Followers/NPC work different and I never managed to copy that.

I want to implement a crawling animation replacer in the future. Meaning for the duration of the mod the default idles for walk and stand will be replaced with crawling poses (like beeing a doggy).

but I have to do some research still for that. beyond my abilities for the moment. 

Hmm, I just made a quick test and it seems 3.0 requires a new game -.- 
I will try again with a clean save with waiting 3 days or so (with scripts cleaned and mod uninstalled) then save and reinstall, maybe this works on a running game still.

Problems I noticed:

- quests get mixed up, meaning you have:

-> endless fucking on rapeagain (your captors want more)

-> furniture quest not ending correctly on rapeagain (still get shocked during sex when pressing wiggle...) 

- bleedout missbehaving (standing up too quickly. bleedout pose/laying on the ground from ragdoll) should take 5 seconds before you get up again.

So if you have any of these problems: see if you can make a "good" clean save or try on a new game.

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hmm, I just made a quick test and it seems 3.0 requires a new game -.- 
I will try again with a clean save with waiting 3 days or so (with scripts cleaned and mod uninstalled) then save and reinstall, maybe this works on a running game still.

Problems I noticed:

- quests get mixed up, meaning you have:

-> endless fucking on rapeagain (your captors want more)

-> furniture quest not ending correctly on rapeagain (still get shocked during sex when pressing wiggle...) 

- bleedout missbehaving (standing up too quickly. bleedout pose/laying on the ground from ragdoll) should take 5 seconds before you get up again.

So if you have any of these problems: see if you can make a "good" clean save or try on a new game.

Thanks for the info! :)

5 hours ago, my2thpick said:

Is there a creature support ? It seems whenever i lose to creature, it will just summon bandit out of nowhere and use their animation instead.

if there is a human in the area it will be dragged to the scene. 
I am still working on preventing that . 

activate chain rape, the second scene should be with the creatures. 

11 hours ago, riicky83 said:

Does this mod have a feature where your character can defeat and rape the NPC's?

no

and will most likely never have.

EDIT:
To clarify:

you can stil use SL defeat for it (disable player defeat in its MCM)

Also in general I never understood this feature. There are plenty of mods that handle NPC it seems, including spells and whatnot.
For myself I m just not interested in such a feature at all (NPC are buggy and ugly especially, even with pretty mods :/ ) and if I would do it it would be a separate mod. 

43 minutes ago, Acornins said:

I apologize if this has been asked before or if I'm not seeing mention of it.

With this mod, does it also include followers in being defeated or only you? 

with 3.0 (latest beta is in the thread) you have support for 1 follower to be raped too. Additional followers should stay in bleedout (I will adress them later)

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

with 3.0 (latest beta is in the thread) you have support for 1 follower to be raped too. Additional followers should stay in bleedout (I will adress them later)

Is there a setting that I'm suppose to enable to allow the extra follower to get raped too? I tested via spawning some bandits and she's the only follower I had and stays in bleed out, crawls over to me until the scene is done basically. This is from using the above beta for testing.

20 minutes ago, Acornins said:

Is there a setting that I'm suppose to enable to allow the extra follower to get raped too? I tested via spawning some bandits and she's the only follower I had and stays in bleed out, crawls over to me until the scene is done basically. This is from using the above beta for testing.

there are toggles for "Allow Female Follower Rape" and "Allow Male Follower Rape." Make sure they are checked. 
If it still does not work, feel free to upload a papyrus.log. 

I m scanning for "CurrentFollowerFaction"  and I think all Followers, also from different mods should have it. But right now I only tested it with vanilla followers.

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

there are toggles for "Allow Female Follower Rape" and "Allow Male Follower Rape." Make sure they are checked. 
If it still does not work, feel free to upload a papyrus.log. 

I m scanning for "CurrentFollowerFaction"  and I think all Followers, also from different mods should have it. But right now I only tested it with vanilla followers.

Spoiler

20210524073701_1.jpg.33c234dbf70f81b56c48628c99384d6a.jpg20210524073710_1.jpg.7271702c588a09e5357ce2c34fb20bfe.jpg20210524073716_1.jpg.44fe9eaf0532b707fbeb2c1b476b9bef.jpg20210524073719_1.jpg.c2eadaeeb77e9be1479b646c559ffb70.jpg

Unfortunately, I am not getting that option. This is all I see and this is on the SSE version but I had tested it on LE as well with the beta - it hadn't shown up there either.

1 hour ago, Acornins said:
  Hide contents

20210524073701_1.jpg.33c234dbf70f81b56c48628c99384d6a.jpg20210524073710_1.jpg.7271702c588a09e5357ce2c34fb20bfe.jpg20210524073716_1.jpg.44fe9eaf0532b707fbeb2c1b476b9bef.jpg20210524073719_1.jpg.c2eadaeeb77e9be1479b646c559ffb70.jpg

Unfortunately, I am not getting that option. This is all I see and this is on the SSE version but I had tested it on LE as well with the beta - it hadn't shown up there either.

try clean save install of latest Naked Defeat 3.0 BETA 5 (requires manual conversion of assets tho. for testing should be save to just delete the files tho) 

that "Should" work, but if not try on New Game as well. 

I can't get NADE to work. Everytime I get defeated my character goes into bleedout and stands back up again. I see a red text saying "all ist lost" and then godmode is activated but nothing happens and I get attacked. When I use the surrender key, my character makes some noices but nothing happens.

I really wish to use your mod. Used naked dungeons for a long time but it's just not enaugh ?

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

try clean save install of latest Naked Defeat 3.0 BETA 5 (requires manual conversion of assets tho. for testing should be save to just delete the files tho) 

that "Should" work, but if not try on New Game as well. 

….I'm smart////sarcasm. I was grabbing the wrong beta. I had to go back a few pages and get the 3.0 version there then the one that was on this page.

I ended up testing on LE to make sure it was working, tho I have no idea how to manual conversion of assets (unless I'm able to do that with Cathedral <-still learning there.)

Spoiler

20210524102153_1.jpg.41eaa5b7448e4a03c74b7578af83d244.jpg

Edit - To quote Kaervek86 above, I've had that happen a few times myself already. The other issue being is it's not sure which animations it wants to use apparently. It'll say  "Zap Doggy" but get put in a three some position and a few seconds later all the characters are kind of floating and doing their own thing. Next thing is the scene ends and I'm able to walk around freely without anyone else coming after me, however my follower is still down.

(This is on the SSE version, will test LE in a bit.)

35 minutes ago, Kaervek86 said:

I can't get NADE to work. Everytime I get defeated my character goes into bleedout and stands back up again. I see a red text saying "all ist lost" and then godmode is activated but nothing happens and I get attacked. When I use the surrender key, my character makes some noices but nothing happens.

I really wish to use your mod. Used naked dungeons for a long time but it's just not enaugh ?

Papyrus.0.log 239.37 kB · 0 downloads

which version of NADE?

if 3.0 , make sure u have the latest BETA 5 (next is coming soon tho)

"DefeatCount" was bugged. 
But surrender should work in all cases.

Make sure no other mod messes with bleedout/defeat scenarios in your Load Order. 

also try on a new game if it works there. 

if it works on new game: Try a clean reinstall on your running save (not guaranteed to work. Try to follow the STEP guide to clean save, not mine (mine works in most but not all cases)

Naked Defeat 3.0 BETA 6

BETA 6 had a critical BUG! (stuck in Surrenderpose in Animaldefeat)
Download BETA 7 instead (the other files here are still valid)

clidk here: BETA 7 download

- MIGHT require a Clean Save or New Game... Sorry. You can try without, tho. Watch out if Mod starts correctly. Known bug: "Captors want more" might lead to endless fucking (report back to me please in that case)

- might be I forgot half the new stuff, this was quite a ride... Also I m afraid most of the work will not be seen by anybody because it was done to increase compabitlity and prepare for future updates

Important:

- ONLY FOR LE (includes SLAL animations that need to be converted first)

- Golden Shower SLAL pack now seperate download (for ppl who watch closely for their ANIM count)

- RUN FNIS! 

- Register Animations in SLAL (nade_HumanPee)

Textures for RapeHands and WhipMarks now included in 1K

You can download 2K and 4K versions seperatly.

Changes

- improved posing (should no longer be interrupted)

- improved transition time (shorter) between rapes 

- new animated surrender pose (50% chance to play old or new) thx to @Gunslicer much appreciated! 

Fucking Belts

- more and improved fucking belts based on Amazing WOrld of Bikini ARmor (extra install required for bodyslide) 

- if you have Amazong World of Bikini Armor installed you dont need to do anything (works as is)

- if NOT use UUNP Bodyslide download (CBBE is WIP) -> it only adds  the 6 pants I use for the fuckbelts)

NEW FEATURE: Scan Radius

- you can now set the radius for scan of actors

- this should prevent that actors from half the world away join your rapes (funny rape party events...)

- if this is too low rape might get cancelled

- I recommend 2500 at minimum to be sure.

NEW FEATURE: Creature Toggle

- you can now toggle Creatures as Rapers on/Off

- if OFF and no humans found nearby -> cancel defeat -> get back up with full health

- if OFF and humans around -> only humans will rape

-> will be more elaborate in the future to allow toggle of all creature types via Sexlab RaceKey 

NEW FEATURE: Guard Defeat

- if defeated by guards rape will NOT start now

- if your bleedout Counter isx 1x, 2x or 3x it can happen that guards just leave you alone after downing you (applying the normal 40 bounty)

- if bleedout counter is 0x the guards should also start the guard dialogue immediatly

-> will see further options possibly (like adding additional crimegold) but most likely this part will remain as is. 
PLEASE REPORT IF THIS WORKS ON YOUR SETUP :P

NEW FEATURE: Sound Effects

- sound effects play on equipping Cuffs and Furniture

- sound effects for golden shower and pee event#

Furnitures:

- sorted furnitures and added more

- added some replacers for Hogtie Places of ZAP Furnitures. Will be improved further. Might even add my own.

- RopeUp (rope to the sky) should no longer appear when OUTSIDE 

-> will add toggels for furniture types in the future

-> some monsters (trolls) will spawn their own furnitures

-> alot of stuff I probably forgot

expect bugs, I could not test EVERYTHING sadly. 

BETA 6 had a critical BUG! (stuck in Surrenderpose in Animaldefeat)
Download BETA 7 instead (the other files here are still valid)

clidk here: BETA 7 download

NADE_Naked Defeat - EXTRA - GoldenShowers - 1-0.7z Naked Defeat - Whipmarks 4K (LE + SE).7z Naked Defeat - Whipmarks 2K (LE + SE).7z RapeHands 0-1 - 4K - (LE + SE).7z RapeHands 0-1 - 2K - (LE + SE).7z Naked Defeat - EXTRA - FuckBelts Bodyslide UUNP.7z

9 minutes ago, Buridan said:

The feature where you're given a few second to move to flatter ground is so great. ?

hehehe. thx alot.
I admit this is the point where I started to work on the Naked Defeats concept, so its not the first but the most important feature for this mods existence, hehe. 

5 minutes ago, Nymra said:

which version of NADE?

if 3.0 , make sure u have the latest BETA 5 (next is coming soon tho)

"DefeatCount" was bugged. 
But surrender should work in all cases.

Make sure no other mod messes with bleedout/defeat scenarios in your Load Order. 

also try on a new game if it works there. 

if it works on new game: Try a clean reinstall on your running save (not guaranteed to work. Try to follow the STEP guide to clean save, not mine (mine works in most but not all cases)

Its 3.0 BETA 5. First I tried 2.6 but it was the same.

After my second clean save now ITS WORKING (yaaaay!)

Love your mod!

Did you consider adding a forced orgasm scenario? I don't think we have much of these kind of kink and it would fit into your mod.