Naked Defeat 3.0 BETA 7 (small update, mostly hotfix!)

You find the other Download Files in BETA 6 post (dont download BETA 6 itself tho, its now outdated). Click here

Fixed Bug:

- CRITICAL HOTFIX: furniture punishment was only having punishment belt and whipping (was my test build, sorry) 

- CRITICAL HOTFIX: animal/creature defeat (no humans actors around) would lead to an infinite loop in the surrender pose (fixed hopefully)

- fixed a small bug where the fuckbelt was not unequipped when breaking free when whipping scene occured beforehand ("Caught some attention blabla)

NEW:

- FuckingBelt now has suitable sound effects :D squishing and moaning

- doubled Slots for DDe Outfits. YOu have to make your own ones this time, I will only provide the initial 5 (you can just leave it as is if you dont want more outfits, the additional slots are filled with copies of the 5 standard outfits)

-> I plan on adding more options for DDe outfits soon (outfits for sex and for punishment -> so before the mod ends).

Naked Defeat 3-0 BETA7fixed.7z

Edited by Nymra
2 hours ago, Nymra said:

make sure you dont have the ZAP bindings still equipped... (check in your inventory for zbf... at the bottom). 

you have to manually unequip them if there is neiter DDe nor furniture.

Hmm, I'll look into that. Does that always happen if you don't get a DD/Furniture event? Is there any way to stop it? 

17 minutes ago, Lily.E.Foxx said:

Hmm, I'll look into that. Does that always happen if you don't get a DD/Furniture event? Is there any way to stop it? 

yes it will always happen. 
and no, I dont plan on changing that. 

I mean why should the be so kind to remove the bindings before they let you go? 
:)

you can remove them urself easily tho via inventory.
if you reequip your stuff you can set "unequip stuff" beforehand (for example skymenu and also AH hotkeys allow that). 

EDIT:
I made a note tho, maybe I can change the debug hotkey to allow removing the bindings. 

ppl will still miss it, but it would be possible easy fix. hmm. 
would require the PC to leave combat first tho, so if the enemies hunt you, you will not be able to remove them via hotkey. 

I mean it is quite unrealistic to be in a fight and remove the bindings at the same time no?

23 minutes ago, Nymra said:

yes it will always happen. 
and no, I dont plan on changing that. 

I mean why should the be so kind to remove the bindings before they let you go? 
:)

you can remove them urself easily tho via inventory.
if you reequip your stuff you can set "unequip stuff" beforehand (for example skymenu and also AH hotkeys allow that). 

EDIT:
I made a note tho, maybe I can change the debug hotkey to allow removing the bindings. 

ppl will still miss it, but it would be possible easy fix. hmm. 
would require the PC to leave combat first tho, so if the enemies hunt you, you will not be able to remove them via hotkey. 

I mean it is quite unrealistic to be in a fight and remove the bindings at the same time no?

LOL I definitely see your point there. :) But maybe it would be good to make your character use a proper idle (i.e. hands behind her back) so people will know that's what's going on? Because she was just using her usual idle with her hands at her sides, I didn't realize that was what was why she couldn't fight. 

Just now, Lily.E.Foxx said:

LOL I definitely see your point there. :) But maybe it would be good to make your character use a proper idle (i.e. hands behind her back) so people will know that's what's going on? Because she was just using her usual idle with her hands at her sides, I didn't realize that was what was why she couldn't fight. 

that I can not do. it is a problem inside ZAP Framework and how it enforces its idles. 
I admit Devious Devices to that better. 

4 minutes ago, Nymra said:

that I can not do. it is a problem inside ZAP Framework and how it enforces its idles. 
I admit Devious Devices to that better. 

Booo... Ah well, at least now I know ;)

I did have a suggestion on followers. Maybe a slightly more gender neutral bound pose? Perhaps on their knees with hands behind the back like the PC uses right before the rape scene. And is it correct for only one follower to be bound? My others just stay in bleed out.

19 minutes ago, Lily.E.Foxx said:

Booo... Ah well, at least now I know ;)

I did have a suggestion on followers. Maybe a slightly more gender neutral bound pose?

I can add a check for gender and add different poses, but what is "gender neutral pose"? :P  men can be bound in almost the same ways a woman can.

And in both cases it is usually leaving you very vulnerable.

Perhaps on their knees with hands behind the back like the PC uses right before the rape scene. And is it correct for only one follower to be bound? My others just stay in bleed out.

yes, kind of. at the moment only 1 follower is supported. but it is not hard to make the others play bound idles too. I was just uncertain if my detection works for followers added by other mods (frameworks)

EDIT: sorry, I also just realized that I simply forgot to add multiple follower posing to my script. It is possible already .... next version will have it

1 hour ago, Lily.E.Foxx said:

hmm, can you try this patch? It should make ALL followers pose correctly (up to 4 at least. I can add more tho)

just overwrite your Naked Defeat install with this patch

Naked Defeat Follower Pose test.7z

I've found a bug which occurs (V2.6 SE) after escaping furniture.

My character continues to suffer the consequences of being punished by the furniture/device so they keep having their health/stamina/magicka zapped away.

I don't know if this has been fixed in the V3 Beta but I thought I'd let you know in case it hasn't :)

22 minutes ago, Novatham said:

I've found a bug which occurs (V2.6 SE) after escaping furniture.

My character continues to suffer the consequences of being punished by the furniture/device so they keep having their health/stamina/magicka zapped away.

I don't know if this has been fixed in the V3 Beta but I thought I'd let you know in case it hasn't :)

hmm, I dont understand. This mod does not touch health or magicka.

are the electroshocks still playing? especially when you press your wiggle key? 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I can add a check for gender and add different poses, but what is "gender neutral pose"? :P

I guess to me the whole rolling sexily around on the floor animation looks a bit... Weird on males ROFL! I'll try your multiple fillowers patch here pretty soon. THANKS!

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, I dont understand. This mod does not touch health or magicka.

are the electroshocks still playing? especially when you press your wiggle key? 

After some more troubleshooting, I've figured out what was causing the problem.

Turns out it was a completely different mod that was causing the issue! ?

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the release of version 3!

1 hour ago, Novatham said:

After some more troubleshooting, I've figured out what was causing the problem.

Turns out it was a completely different mod that was causing the issue! ?

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the release of version 3!

still interested to know the mod. Could be good to know when others have similar problems.

Was it Milkmod Economy by any chance? At least that was a mod I had similar problems with, years ago atleast :P

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

still interested to know the mod. Could be good to know when others have similar problems.

Was it Milkmod Economy by any chance? At least that was a mod I had similar problems with, years ago atleast :P

The mod was Punishing Lashes. (which would have been activated during the whipping scene)

The mod has options to permanently and temporarily reduce your health/stamina/magicka.

Although I had turned off those options it seems like they were still trying to trigger 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14685-plx-punishing-lashes-lese/

47 minutes ago, Novatham said:

The mod was Punishing Lashes. (which would have been activated during the whipping scene)

The mod has options to permanently and temporarily reduce your health/stamina/magicka.

Although I had turned off those options it seems like they were still trying to trigger 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14685-plx-punishing-lashes-lese/

thx!
will add the mod to the possbily problematic mods list and see if there are further reports.

On 5/25/2021 at 7:56 AM, Nymra said:

setstage commands to try are in the debug section. 
I never had an issue like this. 
see if your PC is somehow stuck in a fight, you can leave combat with a console command (dont recall it now tho) and also there is some mod that adds a "leave combat shout" 

You could try disable and enable the mod again, too. 

if both fails you should try clean reinstall. sorry

So I ended up doing a clean save as per gborogboro's instructions, removing 2.6 entirely, then was able to install 3.0 thanks to N.Gamma's SE conversions. ??

Giving Beta 7 a run now.... some great work here !!!☺️☺️☺️

4 hours ago, Marauderrr said:

So I ended up doing a clean save as per gborogboro's instructions, removing 2.6 entirely, then was able to install 3.0 thanks to N.Gamma's SE conversions. ??

Giving Beta 7 a run now.... some great work here !!!☺️☺️☺️

Exciting!

Do you need the Naked Defeat SE patch for all versions from the file section, or just the 3.0beta7 and your two files?

2 hours ago, Anunya said:

Exciting!

Do you need the Naked Defeat SE patch for all versions from the file section, or just the 3.0beta7 and your two files?

I used 3.0 beta 7 with N.Gamma's 2 files. I'm running vortex which flags the SE patch for all versions as redundant... but I'm still using it just in case. It may not be required.

3 hours ago, Marauderrr said:

I used 3.0 beta 7 with N.Gamma's 2 files. I'm running vortex which flags the SE patch for all versions as redundant... but I'm still using it just in case. It may not be required.

the patch includes the surrenderpose which overwrites a zap animation. I guess that is why Vortex flags it (it thinks you already have the file with the same name). 
The 3.0 includes more zap replacements (the SE patch is basically the integrated patch for ZAP as external download). 

also 3.0 includes meshes for armor parts and bodyslide files which I think must be converted to work for SE. 
I just had no time and energy to wrap my head around it. 
The SLAL pack was already converted, thx alot for that. 

3 hours ago, Marauderrr said:

If you use my animation patch, then the patch for all SE versions is superfluous, because my patch contains the animation file of the patch for all SE versions and some more.

16 hours ago, Marauderrr said:

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Yurinator26 said:

In Beta 7 i am not getting the "Your Captors want more" option that was in previous versions. All i get is whipped when trying to escape.

ah damn, forgot to compile the NON test version again...

try this hotfix. 
it should fix this. 

Naked Defeat 3.0 BETA 7 HOTFIX 

- fixes the issue of only getting fuckbelt and then whipping in furniture game. 

- fix is just a single script. let the fix overwrite BETA7 or copy the script into the script folder overwriting everything

Naked Defeat Punishment only Whip fix.7z

Edited by Nymra