2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

If you want to go really fancy (for version 6 or so... ;), put the clothes in an invisible container and actually have the PC crawl around to search for them. Shouldn't take toooo long or it'll become tiresome but... i imagine crawling, and like every 30 seconds searching you'll get a pop-up about finding *something*, after 1-2 minutes you should have all your stuff back?

I definatly want to put crawling into the mod one way or another. This is definatly a funny idea, hehe. Would make it kinky and maybe even easier to get your stuff back. I looked for stuff for ages before... the regular way ^^

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

yeah, the feature is more for roleplay at the moment. 
In the original mod it was destroyed item, but dropping them would be even nicer. 
Crawl and pick it up. 
I put it on the list to add a toggle. 

Please make all of this optional. I can't stand mods or effects that make me drop things. I turn off that feature every time or uninstall the mod if I can't. I just find it so punishing, and often you don't realize something has been dropped and then have no idea where it is to go back and look for it. 

I noticed that you just put up a second update. I tried the first one that you posted a day or so ago, and that broke the defeat in my game. I ran into a massive bandit camp and they cut me down fast, but after stumbling to the ground my health would refill and I would stand up and start fighting again. No punishment mode activated at all. It was working fine before I did that update. I'll try out the newest one that you posted and see if that fixes it. 

26 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

I noticed that you just put up a second update. I tried the first one that you posted a day or so ago, and that broke the defeat in my game. I ran into a massive bandit camp and they cut me down fast, but after stumbling to the ground my health would refill and I would stand up and start fighting again. No punishment mode activated at all. It was working fine before I did that update. I'll try out the newest one that you posted and see if that fixes it. 

did you try that again in the same location or another? sometimes unknown factors can lead to something like that. 
also check if mod is still enabled after the update (also the defeat part). 

one possible problem is, that with the new sex tags the game did not find an animation that is tagged aggressive. you could check on that. 

I update my own versions all the time with zero issues, but mod loadouts are different and sadly there are no guarantees most of the time. 

26 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Awesome. I figured that it was, as I hadn't encountered those things. I'm sure I toggled that off as soon as I saw it and then forgot all about it.

34 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Please make all of this optional. I can't stand mods or effects that make me drop things. I turn off that feature every time or uninstall the mod if I can't. I just find it so punishing, and often you don't realize something has been dropped and then have no idea where it is to go back and look for it. 

No worries, I know exactly what you mean :)
You can use Combat Stripping without the "Drop Item" toggle and it will just unequip stuff. It is what I am using usually too (its a bit of roleplaying, but I dont mind. I do not allow myself to use inventory or item hotkeys during combat, so when I unequip armor or the weapon I have to fight as is or flee and can only reequip when I find a weapon on the ground or leave combat.

Aaargh!  Okay, so I've done some experimenting and nothing is good. 

I tried different places, still unkillable and no defeat is activated.

I tried going back to 2.2, but still the same.

Tried uninstalling Defeat altogether but it broke my save and crashed Skyrim

Tried several other saves, all broken and crashes Skyrim

Tried to clean my save with Fallrim Tools, still crashed Skyrim

Reinstalled Defeat 2.4, the game loads as before, but once again, I am unkillable and defeat doesn't start. 

I've checked all my settings and those haven't changed since before when they worked. 

All of this started with the installation of 2.4 Beta 1.  May need to uninstall and go waaaaaay back to a save from before installing the mod. I haven't tried that yet, but it seems to be my only option at this point aside from starting a new game. 

35 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Aaargh!  Okay, so I've done some experimenting and nothing is good. 

I tried different places, still unkillable and no defeat is activated.

I tried going back to 2.2, but still the same.

Tried uninstalling Defeat altogether but it broke my save and crashed Skyrim

Tried several other saves, all broken and crashes Skyrim

Tried to clean my save with Fallrim Tools, still crashed Skyrim

Reinstalled Defeat 2.4, the game loads as before, but once again, I am unkillable and defeat doesn't start. 

I've checked all my settings and those haven't changed since before when they worked. 

All of this started with the installation of 2.4 Beta 1.  May need to uninstall and go waaaaaay back to a save from before installing the mod. I haven't tried that yet, but it seems to be my only option at this point aside from starting a new game. 

I got lucky and broke my Save like you did. 
Problem was, that I still dont know how to break it.

I asume it has something to do with bleedout and how it is handled.

Anyways: no quest is broken, but a script seems to be.... "stuck"...

Here is my working solution, at least for my game. If you follow these exact steps and it still does not work, you might go back to an older save.

DEBUG: When you enter bleedout and the quest does not start (you just stand up again), I m sorry but you need to do this:
- load an earlier save (if its not too long ago) and check if its working there (best method. In modded Skyrim you are advised to save often in all cases).

OR follow these exact steps: 
1 - deactivate Naked Defeat in MCM/System
2 - save game A and exit
3 - uninstall Naked Defeat
4 - load the game A
5 - save game A and exit
6 - use save cleaner (ReSaver, Fallrim Tools, whatever) to clean the saved game A
7 - save the cleaned save A as a new save B
8 - reinstall Naked Defeat
9 - load save B 
10 - enable Defeat
11 - for me the first defeat was broken again, but then the quest started

some ppl suggest waiting for 48 hours or longer after uninstalling a mod (in step 4, before step 5), but I skipped it and it worked for me.

How to avoid such things:

if Naked Defeat shows unexpected behaviour, immediatly load an earlier save.

Things like this:

- no rape starts while clearly there are enemies in the area.

- mod starts twice (messages doubled, can happen when you surrender and THEN get into bleedout (working on it...)

- sex scenes start but look broken (actors missing etc.)

EDIT: I also wanted to experiment with removing Essentiality from PC while NADE is disabled and then see, but I had not time to test that. 

47 minutes ago, akspyder said:

Only one thing I've really found in Naked Defeat that I miss from the SL Defeat it the option to "capture" someone by sneaking up on them and using the G key.

this will never be inside the scope of this mod. 
this mods focus is defeat of PC and its followers. PC rapes NPC and NPC rapes NPC is not on the schedule, not even long term.

If any I would make a different mod for that.

You could also try to use this alongside defeat and disable defeats NPC rapes PC feature (I suggest to use an isolated game for it tho)

that way you can maybe still "G-key" Npcs :P 

20210417033154_1.jpg.a6230e08bb6020b331218c055128f9e9.jpg

Ough, these binds are shockingly effective! Aaaaargh....

Naked Defeat - 2.4 

NEW FEATURE: Custom Animation Tags

- in MCM/Outfits and Tags 

- works only for humans

- 4 slots that have equal weight, so each has 25% chance of playing

- slot 5 is for suppressed tags (always applied)

- NOTE1: fill in your own tags. I have for example: 

------> Tags  01: Aggressive

------> Tags  02: Aggressive, Bound

------> Tags  03: Aggressive, Furniture

------> Tags  04: Aggressive, Doggystyle

------> Suppressed Tags: Femdom, Leadin (latter so I dont see my own "Forced Foreplay" animations in regular scenes. They still work as regular foreplay)

NOTE2: if for example Tags 02 is chosen, it will play on all 3 sex scenes (chain rape) at the moment. I m working on it -.- (but might be possible only for version 3.0....)

NOTE 3: you can fill in any tags you want, even remove "Aggressive". Just make sure you have commas in between!!!!! ----> Tag, Tag, Tag, Tag, Tag,... NOT: Tag Tag Tag...

Furniture Game

- removed stamina damage for now (will return with a toggle in the full 2-4) -> stamina damage is nice for wetfunction (afaik) 

- added pussy drops during shocks

NEW FEATURE: Punishment Events while in Furniture

------> each time you press wiggle you have a 70% chance of getting a PunishmentEvent at the end.

------> Events are: ChainShocking, Peeing, Whipping

------> ChainShockng is just.... nice :) it has the highest chance to occur

------> Pee and Whipping both have equal chances. Whipping will also reduce all counters to 0.

Counters:

- Wiggle Counter: +1% escape chance per Wiggle attempt. Whipping will reduce to 0

- Punish Counter: +5% chance per Wiggle attempt for a punishment event. Whipping will reduce to 0

Surrender

- added a double check for "IsWeaponDrawn" (still needs some work, darn), is only for Ragdoll compatibility tho

Combat Stripping:

- added a toggle for "DropItem": this will drop the item on the ground instead of just unequipping. For higher difficulty :P) as suggested by @NicoleDragoness

- added a toggle for "Slippery": when you have at leaste one cum layer on you, the chance to unequip/drop an item is doubled (recommended :D) 

I wonder if I should extend the function to also drop weapons :P

General:

- more attempts to improve overall timing

DEBUG: When you enter bleedout and the quest does not start (you just stand up again), I m sorry but you need to do this:
- load an earlier save (if its not too long ago) and check if its working there (best method. In modded Skyrim you are advised to save often in all cases).

OR follow these exact steps: 
1 - deactivate Naked Defeat in MCM/System
2 - save game A and exit
3 - uninstall Naked Defeat
4 - load the game A
5 - save game A and exit
6 - use save cleaner (ReSaver, Fallrim Tools, whatever) to clean the saved game A
7 - save the cleaned save A as a new save B
8 - reinstall Naked Defeat
9 - load save B 
10 - enable Defeat
11 - for me the first defeat was broken again, but then the quest started

some ppl suggest waiting for 48 hours or longer after uninstalling a mod (in step 4, before step 5), but I skipped it and it worked for me.

How to avoid such things:

if Naked Defeat shows unexpected behaviour, immediatly load an earlier save.

Things like this:

- no rape starts while clearly there are enemies in the area.

- mod starts twice (messages doubled, can happen when you surrender and THEN get into bleedout (working on it...)

- sex scenes start but look broken (actors missing etc.)

EDIT: I also wanted to experiment with removing Essentiality from PC while NADE is disabled and then see, but I had not time to test that. 

DEBUG: When whippers are stuck or dont show up
- wait 1 ingame hour (via hotkey) or press debug key to skip whipping

Request; Can we have an option to replace whipping with paddling or something? Some folk aren't as fond of whips... I don't like them because of how quickly they draw blood.

I know someone had a paddle punishment-weapon in a mod, though can't remember where... I think it was a zaz thing?

2 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Request; Can we have an option to replace whipping with paddling or something? Some folk aren't as fond of whips... I don't like them because of how quickly they draw blood.

I know someone had a paddle punishment-weapon in a mod, though can't remember where... I think it was a zaz thing?

hmm, never thought of that, but yeah, I think there are paddles and other stuff in ZAZ. I just dont know if they make their own decals. 
,btw: whips also dont cause blood, just the long decals tend to overlap and become very dark red. 

I look into it, its an interesting proposal

I always forget how disgusting it is to play with any kind of DD related sex filter ON....

To protect my rapists from beeing forced to use the same 5 scenes over and over, I think I managed to implement a "DD remover" that spares quest items before the scenes start.

You can always get new DDs by choosing the DDe Outcome for captivity.

I m also planning on "scenarios" which I hope will look like this:

2 Examples: 

Scenario 1 (bondage device)

- equips Zap Yoke before the first Sex scene.

- Applies "Yoke" animation tag automatically to each scene

- chooses yoke struggle idles from Zap between scenes

- chooses DDe Outcome automatically and adds a DD yoke. 

(so basically its an all yoked out scenario).

Scenario 2 (furniture device)

- Applies "Pillory" animation tag automatically to each scene

- chooses "Pillory" struggle idles from Zap between scenes (including an animated object pillory ofc)

- chooses Furniture Outcome automatically and spawns a pillory to tie the player into.

Both scnearios might have short "downtimes", meaning PC probably breaking animation between scenes. But honestly it will still be better than what is happening with DDs on.

Also, this gives alot more animation variation, especially for DDs that do work with non specialized animations. 

All Scenarios will be toggleable. 

They will also be quite limited, since only so many sex animations for furnitures do exist. 

53 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I always forget how disgusting it is to play with any kind of DD related sex filter ON....

To protect my rapists from beeing forced to use the same 5 scenes over and over, I think I managed to implement a "DD remover" that spares quest items before the scenes start.

2 Examples: 

- chooses "Pillory" struggle idles from Zap between scenes (including an animated object pillory ofc)

- chooses Furniture Outcome automatically and spawns a pillory to tie the player into.

Both scnearios might have short "downtimes", meaning PC probably breaking animation between scenes. But honestly it will still be better than what is happening with DDs on.

Also, this gives alot more animation variation, especially for DDs that do work with non specialized animations. 

They will also be quite limited, since only so many sex animations for furnitures do exist. 

Heck yeah! More bondage = ?

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

2 Examples: 

Ya, I find the plugs in DD5 to be annoying. The bandits should know to remove them: Instead I get spammed with blowjob anims. I play with all DD filters off...unfortunately there isn't one for plugs. They know how to remove chastity belts(percentage chance in DCL), but not plugs?

Having some DD's get swapped out for other DD's sounds cool... and at the very least put the plugs back in at the end  ?

1 hour ago, Marauderrr said:

Ya, I find the plugs in DD5 to be annoying. The bandits should know to remove them: Instead I get spammed with blowjob anims. I play with all DD filters off...unfortunately there isn't one for plugs. They know how to remove chastity belts(percentage chance in DCL), but not plugs?

Having some DD's get swapped out for other DD's sounds cool... and at the very least put the plugs back in at the end  ?

yeah, I m honest I dont understand the DD argument there. They restrict other modders from deactivating the filter, but invade other mods functionality via sexlab with their own filter, with ignoring sexlab stripping and a tendency to break when unequipped via script. :(
I dont use DDs anymore for that reason and basically only do the DD support for the playerbase, but still want it to be a coherent and immersive experience. 

But DDs dont like Ragdoll, they are incompatible with literally all idles, including of course furnitures, but at the same time need very special handling. 
I would love if there would be just a way to termoparility treat them like they were not there so that I can apply my own filter for scenes. Basically that is what I m working on at the moment, but ZAP has a lower number of stuff. 

But in the end, when players have the option to just let themselves beeing defeated to get rid of their DDs, there is always DDe at your service to make your life tight again :P

Btw: you have to add plugs manually to my custom DDe profiles, I left them out for that very special reason (filters in DD 5...), while I really like some of them (the braided ones, yes yes :D))

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

2 Examples: 

This my friend, is something that I have suggested for years. It has always bummed me out that every (and I mean every) bondage mod out there only use animations tagged with yoke or armbinder, etc. Leaving only the same 4-5 animations to be played over and over and over... It suuuuucks, lol. I remeber, a few years back. The mod Devious Cidhna Mine, in one of the radiand quests, that if you got an straitjacket equipped, it would still let you play every anymation available. With the straitjacked on. It was soo kool. The arms would still be locked in the jacked but the legs where free. True, some positions would look a bit funny, lol, if the PC was supposed to use their arms or hands but still. It was infinitly better than the boring, same animations. So, I whole heartedly endorse you in that endevour. Good luck good sir.

4 hours ago, chevalierx said:

animation of 4 p break game ,

what do you mean by that? 

and some time whiping player get out for forniture

do you have any combat mods that have player stagger or poise system of some sort?

Active Combat (for me) works without interfering, even with staggger on. 

But i need more info for this. 

, surround button not working

you mean surrender button?
Not working how?
Your PC does not surrender? 

Which version of the mod are u using? 

3 hours ago, 悲しい少王女 said:

I wonder if I should extend the function to also drop weapons
toggle for this please :3, currently using butterfingers for it but having it in one mod and it making sense to be slippery that way would be cool

I m using Sexlab Disparity for drop weapon events (on apropos abuse and cum filled belly), but I missed "cum layer" as condition in SL disparity and so had the idea for all of this.

I think a simple toggle an individual % slider for weapon unequip should be no problem. (and then 6 hours later it sometimes work looool) 

2 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

This my friend, is something that I have suggested for years. It has always bummed me out that every (and I mean every) bondage mod out there only use animations tagged with yoke or armbinder, etc. Leaving only the same 4-5 animations to be played over and over and over... It suuuuucks, lol. I remeber, a few years back. The mod Devious Cidhna Mine, in one of the radiand quests, that if you got an straitjacket equipped, it would still let you play every anymation available. With the straitjacked on. It was soo kool. The arms would still be locked in the jacked but the legs where free. True, some positions would look a bit funny, lol, if the PC was supposed to use their arms or hands but still. It was infinitly better than the boring, same animations. So, I whole heartedly endorse you in that endevour. Good luck good sir.

funny that you mention cidhna mine and the straightjacket, I had the exact same experiennce. And I m really dreading testing everything with DD5 -.- 
sadly, DDe does not seem to support striaghtjackets (yet?!) or I was just blind. 

also, do bondage boots, gloves and things like piercings and cuffs (the ones that dont bind you) and collars also trigger the DD animation reducer? 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

what do you mean by that? 

when animation of 4 begin npc+pc  stuck and no launch , even it log it say it start

do you have any combat mods that have player stagger or poise system of some sort?

Active Combat (for me) works without interfering, even with staggger on. 

But i need more info for this. 

no , only this

you mean surrender button?
Not working how?
Your PC does not surrender? 

even i click it no thing happend , i lose with health zero trigger

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Which version of the mod are u using? 

SSE , v2.4