13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

The mod is failing to find npc's that i was in combat with. I am using Deadly Wenches which adds lots of summon spells to bandits. So what's nearest to me was some bears or bonemen. Timed npcs/minions should not be part of SL scenes.

I made a check for IsCommandedActor as suggested by Fotogen. 
I could not test this (i have no environment for summoned creatures at the moment, need to build onw)

but if somebody is up to it, just overwrite Naked Defeat with this patch (only replaces one script) and hopefully summoned stuff will no longer appear in scenes (ruled out like dragons) 

Naked Defeat - no summoned stuff fix-.7z

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

alot of mods is a bit of an exageration dont you think? :)

Naked Defeat already connects to:

- Simple Slavery

- Devious Devices (via Devices Devices Equip)

- Slave Tats (Defeat doesent)

- Zaz Animation Pack (Defeat doesent)

In the near future I will add support for:

- SD+ 

And I have plans for 

- Bathing in Skyrim (a forced washing scene)

- a new expanded civil rape functionality that can replace mods that do the same and works dialoguefree and hopefully 100% compatible with mods like Sexlab Survial. 

Nice. Tried it out and it seems to work okay, only thing i noticed was that surrendering to animals resultet in nothing. Is that a bug or by design? In defeat surrendering to all kinds of creatures was possible.

13 minutes ago, Thingolf said:

Nice. Tried it out and it seems to work okay, only thing i noticed was that surrendering to animals resultet in nothing. Is that a bug or by design? In defeat surrendering to all kinds of creatures was possible.

what do you mean with "surrendering"? using the surrender key or beeing defeated (bleedout?)

Check if you have animations for the animals in question. 

Also, I ruled out "harmless" animals of the wild, they will never show up as actors. So if you were defeated by goats, most likely nothing will happend (except there are some wolves nearby :D) 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Defeat always broke for me sooner or later, even the bane fix version. It does not seem to like to be used very often and repeatedly. 

I never liked Daymol for the same reason and many of the scenarios never started for me.

Defeat also talks too much and does have a lot of features I never use and lacks features I really want.

For me the main reason to use Naked Defeat (Naked Dungeons in the past) was: 

- fast and reliable

- furniture game

these two, especially the furniture game, were the unique parts that made this fun for me. I really love the furniture poses of ZAP alot and this is the first mod to really utilize them in greater numbers in a meaningfull way. 

apart from that, I think my narrative and immersion is higher than Defeats. 
Also the part where you can walk around before rape is very important for me. With defeat you often end up in the most weird spots. 

Awesome, yeah, all those were stuff I noticed as well. I do appreciate the speed as well, as some mods can be a bit slow. So thank you for clarifying all of that!

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I made a check for IsCommandedActor as suggested by Fotogen. 
I could not test this (i have no environment for summoned creatures at the moment, need to build onw)

but if somebody is up to it, just overwrite Naked Defeat with this patch (only replaces one script) and hopefully summoned stuff will no longer appear in scenes (ruled out like dragons) 

So far 2 attempts in same place it did pick a female bandit, so works... maybe.

However new "issue" is that it picks rope hanging from sky sort of "furniture" in which to do whipping ?  It doesn't look immersive outdoors.

9 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

So far 2 attempts in same place it did pick a female bandit, so works... maybe.

keep me posted :D

9 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

However new "issue" is that it picks rope hanging from sky sort of "furniture" in which to do whipping ?  It doesn't look immersive outdoors.

yeah, I know. 
i have to sort that out later. the scripts for it are already in place, I just gave it a low priority to fix it.
I plan on refining the furniture selection even more, also wanna use different devices for several creature races like falmers etc. to increase immersion. 

20 hours ago, Nymra said:

alot of mods is a bit of an exageration dont you think? :)

Naked Defeat already connects to:

- Simple Slavery

- Devious Devices (via Devices Devices Equip)

- Slave Tats (Defeat doesent)

- Zaz Animation Pack (Defeat doesent)

In the near future I will add support for:

- SD+ 

And I have plans for 

- Bathing in Skyrim (a forced washing scene)

- a new expanded civil rape functionality that can replace mods that do the same and works dialoguefree and hopefully 100% compatible with mods like Sexlab Survial. 

Really love the work your doing on Naked Defeat. Looking forward to sexlab survival compatibility. 

3 minutes ago, asebw said:

Looking forward to sexlab survival compatibility. 

dont expect too much in that regard. I stopped using survival myself for now, it always came down I only want the licences and the guards and both messed up the way I play sadly. 

Comaptibility is planned like this: 

- add civil rape and guard punishment that does NOT use guard dialogue and that respects running dialogue and scenes. 

more will not happen. but this way both mods hopefully do not get in each others way.-

I can't get rape hands or custop DDe outfit to work on SE, any clue?

(the PC does get assoulted btw, and furniture scenarios work fine. When I set DDe chanche to 100%, it is just let free after rapes. The hands are equippable from SlaveTats MCM, but never get from naked. Also, if I enable them, I get waaaay less tattoos from ND)

Hola Amigos. Quick question, When you say that this is incompatibel with sexlab Submit, does this mean that the whole thing will crash? There is one function I like in submit and that is the possibillity to "seduce" npc's. This will increase their disposition toward the player. I can shut down all other functions and let this mod handle surrender/defeat, etc. Will this work you think?

9 minutes ago, xyzfs said:

I can't get rape hands or custop DDe outfit to work on SE, any clue?

might be DDe in SE works differently, no idea. 
Have to check on the mod events that I use. I cant believe it, but it might be. 

Also I read DD can be buggy in SE. 
I can t test all this myself so you have to rely on other  SE users for support.

9 minutes ago, xyzfs said:

(the PC does get assoulted btw, and furniture scenarios work fine. When I set DDe chanche to 100%, it is just let free after rapes. The hands are equippable from SlaveTats MCM, but never get from naked. Also, if I enable them, I get waaaay less tattoos from ND)

did you download my custom DDe Outfits? or put the names of your own into the MCM?

7 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

Hola Amigos. Quick question, When you say that this is incompatibel with sexlab Submit, does this mean that the whole thing will crash? There is one function I like in submit and that is the possibillity to "seduce" npc's. This will increase their disposition toward the player. I can shut down all other functions and let this mod handle surrender/defeat, etc. Will this work you think?

no clue. Submit is so fundamentally broken that I never bothered with it ever again. 
you will have to test his urself I m afraid. 

38 minutes ago, Nymra said:

dont expect too much in that regard. I stopped using survival myself for now, it always came down I only want the licences and the guards and both messed up the way I play sadly. 

Comaptibility is planned like this: 

- add civil rape and guard punishment that does NOT use guard dialogue and that respects running dialogue and scenes. 

more will not happen. but this way both mods hopefully do not get in each others way.-

I'm not looking for much tbh on the survival department. As long as the two can play nice with each other and not blow-up is a win in my books. I mostly use survival for the bikini armor being sold by vendors. 

On 3/29/2021 at 4:14 AM, Nymra said:

Fill Her Up I will upload my own fixes for it that removes the "deflate" animations. Then you can see the PC leak while bound in the furniture :D

Did this get added at any point (or posted as separate mod)?

Random leak events still interrupt furniture scenes for me so just wondering.

And thanks for the extra assaults on struggle failure update, that's the one addition I was hoping to get the most!

Now that we have real punishment for struggle failure, I'd like to see some skill based minigame or %chances added to the struggle at some point, like lockpicking to untie knots, alteration to bend bindings or sheer strength (twohanded) to loosen/break ropes with Hulk rage! (sorta like defeat had struggle)

Just a suggestion no stress.

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

what do you mean with "surrendering"? using the surrender key or beeing defeated (bleedout?)

Check if you have animations for the animals in question. 

Also, I ruled out "harmless" animals of the wild, they will never show up as actors. So if you were defeated by goats, most likely nothing will happend (except there are some wolves nearby :D) 

I got attack by wolves, pressed "K" and waited for events to play out. Expect, nothing happened. The wolves just stayed there, and after about 10-15 sec my character stood up and that was it. No sex animations at all.

13 minutes ago, PenBoozerX said:

Did this get added at any point (or posted as separate mod)?

Random leak events still interrupt furniture scenes for me so just wondering.

you can try my version. I wanted to refine it for release. 
I just removed the animations, so you still need to toggle "ON" the animations in MCM for the deflation "stream" (I also replaced that one). 

13 minutes ago, PenBoozerX said:

And thanks for the extra assaults on struggle failure update, that's the one addition I was hoping to get the most!

Now that we have real punishment for struggle failure, I'd like to see some skill based minigame or %chances added to the struggle at some point, like lockpicking to untie knots, alteration to bend bindings or sheer strength (twohanded) to loosen/break ropes with Hulk rage! (sorta like defeat had struggle)

Just a suggestion no stress.

I m not a fan of skill based solutions, since it can ridicule the whole struggle game at some point. 
But I think about a "difficutly randomizer" that basically represents the skill of your captor in tieing knots :P

right now, every time you struggle you have +1% chance on the next struggle attempt (it makes a lot of difference when you have a low % chance like 1-10%, the slider ratio that is "meant" to be used in the first place. any higher chance and you will probably not have much from the struggle fun :D

FillHerUpNymra Fix_BETA1.7z

3 minutes ago, Thingolf said:

I got attack by wolves, pressed "K" and waited for events to play out. Expect, nothing happened. The wolves just stayed there, and after about 10-15 sec my character stood up and that was it. No sex animations at all.

try to get defeated by the wolves without using K and see if it turns out the same way. 

usually I would ask if you have any wolf/canine animations toggled on at all or allowed creatures in Sexlab. 

Just now, Nymra said:

try to get defeated by the wolves without using K and see if it turns out the same way. 

usually I would ask if you have any wolf/canine animations toggled on at all or allowed creatures in Sexlab. 

Got all creatures in sexlab.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

did you download my custom DDe Outfits? or put the names of your own into the MCM?

Thanks for the reply!

I downloaded your one, do I have to set it up into the MCM? In case, what should the setup be?

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

no clue. Submit is so fundamentally broken that I never bothered with it ever again. 
you will have to test his urself I m afraid. 

Ok, will do. I will shut down all functions exept the"seduce" part and do the test. Keep up the good work. Im really looking forward to test this one.

7 minutes ago, xyzfs said:

Thanks for the reply!

I downloaded your one, do I have to set it up into the MCM? In case, what should the setup be?

it should work as is.
- install, overwrite DDe
- set DDe chance at 100% (for testing. with 100% you will never see furnitures) 

you can insert your own custom DDe outfits in the Naked Defeat MCM via Name. 
or modify the DDe custom outfits that I made.