1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I use SkyUI for redressing. I put all my outfits on different hotkeys and you can even manage dressing/weapon options before that.

Even better, SkyUI slot plus the excellent mod "AH Hotkeys". So I have 4 slots for clothes (Elegant, Casual, Skimpy/Whore, Swimming) with SkyUI and 2 (some times even more) armors set (included weapons and shouts) with AH Hotkey. Useful mod.

11 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Even better, SkyUI slot plus the excellent mod "AH Hotkeys". So I have 4 slots for clothes (Elegant, Casual, Skimpy/Whore, Swimming) with SkyUI and 2 (some times even more) armors set (included weapons and shouts) with AH Hotkey. Useful mod.

I see we think alike :D
even so much roleplay as to have a swimming out fit ! 

I do that too. 

23 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Thanks for the update to 2.3 @Nymra

Like the DDe integration!

its only half way in my oppinion. 

I still have to write some stuff to detect DDs beforehand.

Still dont like how yokes, armbinders etc. break when used with the defeat animations between scenes.

I think about a DD check before the first pose plays and then replace the poses with bleedout stage (which should work with all DDs, hmm)

23 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

I'll be trying that out as soon as the current game gets back to a point to try it out properly

you mean as soon as your poor PC is out of some wicked slavery? ^^

Hi there.  Really like your mod but every time I was down it would only play zaz animations.  I don't know what is wrong on my end but apparently it should play others for the animations.  I t would try a couple times to play a 3 person but ended up all 3 dry humping lol.

6 hours ago, ptasockinit said:

Hi there.  Really like your mod but every time I was down it would only play zaz animations.  I don't know what is wrong on my end but apparently it should play others for the animations.  I t would try a couple times to play a 3 person but ended up all 3 dry humping lol.

its in the mod description:

- Zap Animation Pack (any version) -> disable "Overwrite Bound Animations" in its MCM (Sexlab or PlayerControl Center) 

- Sexlab with Sexlab Utility Plus -> disable Zaz Animation filter 

Quick question about upgrading to the current version from a game with the last version loaded already. Do you recommend any special procedures when upgrading or just disable in mcm and update? also do you know of any way to make wiping do no stamina damage I use impa sekiro combat so when I run out of stamina it breaks me out of furniture

And I wanted to add that this is one of the best mods I've had the pleasure of playing with thank you so much for your work.

10 minutes ago, Ensom said:

Quick question about upgrading to the current version from a game with the last version loaded already. Do you recommend any special procedures when upgrading or just disable in mcm and update? also do you know of any way to make wiping do no stamina damage I use impa sekiro combat so when I run out of stamina it breaks me out of furniture

In my tests I just install without any measures and on a running game without disabling or unabling anything. 

there are 1-2 things that only work on a new game, but I will notify when it is necessary. 

whipping: good point. that is an artifact from the original mod. I want to handle all these things differently (if at all). Sexlab Util1 is a good mod to handle such stuff. 

will remove stamina damage in the next version.

10 minutes ago, Ensom said:

And I wanted to add that this is one of the best mods I've had the pleasure of playing with thank you so much for your work.

thank you so much. really means a whole damn lot for me :) 

5 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Can't find that user suggested solution for daymol compatibilty, but daymol has a guide how to use it as framework if installed as soft dependency, avaivable in downloads (last file) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45894?tab=files, in case that was not the suggestion. ;)

I personally wouldn't consider it high priority but it might be nice to have.

I was adviced to use Defeat only inside of Daymol, that was the suggestion, sorry. 

To date, I dont think Daymol and Naked Defeat are compatible directly. But yeah, I have plans for investigating all that (and also daymol + defeat, thx to corsec I have a great guide, just had no time to make it there yet). 

And yeah, core features are priority right now. 
Just got the custom sexlab tags to work. 

20210417171732_1.jpg.2bdfcd76169c18e5d267be2c9fee0628.jpg

My Beta Testress and Tester hard at work :P (DirtMania and RapeHand tattos only!) 

Naked Defeat - 2.4 BETA 1 

NEW FEATURE: Custom Animation Tags

- in MCM/Outfits and Tags 

- works only for humans

- 4 slots that have equal weight, so each has 25% chance of playing

- slot 5 is for suppressed tags (always applied)

- NOTE1: fill in your own tags. I have for example: 

------> Tags  01: Aggressive

------> Tags  02: Aggressive, Bound

------> Tags  03: Aggressive, Furniture

------> Tags  04: Aggressive, Doggystyle

------> Suppressed Tags: Femdom, Leadin (latter so I dont see my own "Forced Foreplay" animations in regular scenes. They still work as regular foreplay)

NOTE2: if for example Tags 02 is chosen, it will play on all 3 sex scenes (chain rape) at the moment. I m working on it -.- (but might be possible only for version 3.0....)

NOTE 3: you can fill in any tags you want, even remove "Aggressive". Just make sure you have commas in between!!!!! ----> Tag, Tag, Tag, Tag, Tag,... NOT: Tag Tag Tag...

Furniture Game

- removed stamina damage for now (will return with a toggle in the full 2-4) -> stamina damage is nice for wetfunction (afaik) 

Surrender

- added a double check for "IsWeaponDrawn" (still needs some work, darn), is only for Ragdoll compatibility tho

Naked Defeat 2-4 BETA1.7z

Hearing you are still projected in the future (version 3.0), I try to offer a couple of suggestions:

Damaged armor/clothes:

By my point of view it could be one of the more interesting feature but atm is pretty useless because "it is too easy". I mean, for me it's rare I sustain a combat till the point to loose ALL my armor pieces AND mainly due the Bugthesda mechanics, I can immediately open my inventory (thing that pauses the game) and re-equip the lost pieces (that are perfect anyway).

SO, my suggestions is: (not thinking on a complete removeitem, btw. It would be too arsh, expecially if you have hyper custom expensive armours).

- Why not "drop" the item (like a weapons is dropped under the Disarm Shout effect, for example)?

- More realistic because the Player is fighting and she/him should stop combat to retrieve the piece risking to be beated hard.

Crime Punishment:

1. Issues.

Atm I disabled this feature mainly because it hardly works on my side. I have a lot of mods that add dialogues even to Guards and it seems to block the entire process.

To try it I had always to console "setstage nade_CrimeQuest 20" to start and progress the whipping scene.

2. Suggestion:

Alternative to whipping.

The Guard, after the initial lines, says:

"Well, due you are already covered with cum I will add mine, yeah?" ---> and rapes the Player.

Of course, for sake of sanity, the punishment is stopped for good in this location until cell change.

What do you think?

2 hours ago, 2generic said:

Quick question. This mod looks awesome (device bondage = yum) but I hate whipping. Is there an option to disable it?

Not at the moment. 
You have two options:

1. when the whipping starts, press the debug key once (P by default) to skip. 

2. set DDeCaptivity to 100% so you always get the DD outcome and not the furniture. 

I will add a toggle in the future, tho. 

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Hearing you are still projected in the future (version 3.0), I try to offer a couple of suggestions:

Damaged armor/clothes:

By my point of view it could be one of the more interesting feature but atm is pretty useless because "it is too easy". I mean, for me it's rare I sustain a combat till the point to loose ALL my armor pieces AND mainly due the Bugthesda mechanics, I can immediately open my inventory (thing that pauses the game) and re-equip the lost pieces (that are perfect anyway).

SO, my suggestions is: (not thinking on a complete removeitem, btw. It would be too arsh, expecially if you have hyper custom expensive armours).

- Why not "drop" the item (like a weapons is dropped under the Disarm Shout effect, for example)?

- More realistic because the Player is fighting and she/him should stop combat to retrieve the piece risking to be beated hard.

yeah, the feature is more for roleplay at the moment. 
In the original mod it was destroyed item, but dropping them would be even nicer. 
Crawl and pick it up. 
I put it on the list to add a toggle. 

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Crime Punishment:

1. Issues.

Atm I disabled this feature mainly because it hardly works on my side. I have a lot of mods that add dialogues even to Guards and it seems to block the entire process.

To try it I had always to console "setstage nade_CrimeQuest 20" to start and progress the whipping scene.

2. Suggestion:

Alternative to whipping.

The Guard, after the initial lines, says:

"Well, due you are already covered with cum I will add mine, yeah?" ---> and rapes the Player.

Of course, for sake of sanity, the punishment is stopped for good in this location until cell change.

What do you think?

1. yeah, it is known :(

2. I am working on a workaround without dialogue at all. 
the guards will just punish you directly without talking to you. I maybe will add a voiceline (audio), but I wont touch dialogue anytime soon, especially not with guard dialogue :P

20210418035448_1.jpg.56d859ec14f99556d01d2bccae0562d2.jpg

"Now... that is unfair! Watching me struggle... go away you bastards!"  (needed four attempts to get away...)

Naked Defeat - 2.4 BETA 2 

- includes everything from 2.4 BETA 1

Custom Sex Tags

- fixed a script that made only Slot 01 work... (sorry) now all slots should be applied correctly

Combat Stripping

- added a toggle for "DropItem": this will drop the item on the ground instead of just unequipping. For higher difficulty :P) as suggested by @NicoleDragoness

- added a toggle for "Slippery": when you have at leaste one cum layer on you, the chance to unequip/drop an item is doubled (recommended :D) 

I wonder if I should extend the function to also drop weapons :P

Naked Defeat 2-4 BETA2.7z

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

In the original mod it was destroyed item, but dropping them would be even nicer. 
Crawl and pick it up. 

If you want to go really fancy (for version 6 or so... ;), put the clothes in an invisible container and actually have the PC crawl around to search for them. Shouldn't take toooo long or it'll become tiresome but... i imagine crawling, and like every 30 seconds searching you'll get a pop-up about finding *something*, after 1-2 minutes you should have all your stuff back?

8 hours ago, GiantTiger said:

One suggestion: if you fail to escape then the punishment will be whipping or rape. 

further punishment is planned. another whipping will be the first to be implemented. hope it works like I want it to...