Just a funny discovery that was more feature than issue:

I did the "Shipwrecked!" Alternate Start. With Hypothermia and Frostfall nearly impossible. My poor imperial managed to at least get into sight of the Dawnguard coast and nearly drowned (went to 0 health and sunk into the water). I was worried if I would die now for good. But a nice fisherman saw me and rushed to my resc--- Well, nope, he rushed in the water and tried to rape my PC right in the water. xD The animation didn't work, because... water I guess... But it was still funny as heck how helpful NPCs are when they are allowed to rape your PC. xD

3 hours ago, rypley said:

Hello, does the SE patch make Naked Defeat compatible with Skyrim SE?

It should. Reports are that the basic mods is compatible without conversion. And only the 1 mesh is incompatible. 
If there are still issues please report back. 

3 hours ago, GiantTiger said:

Whenever I enable the mod in CMC it keep popping "XXX on update start" at the left-upper screen for every 2 seconds. What's that? Is that a bug?

Found it! It was the "Guard Punishment" that caused it.

ah yeah, I added some checks for debugging that I forgot to remove (they were many...) Will clean up for next update :D
thx for report

Alright, did some testing on my favorite defeat mod! It appears to be mostly working like it should!

(But... one weird thing. My PC was robbed of her Devious bondage collar and slave boots. I think those would stay locked on, don't you?)

Whoops, another one, whip marks disappeared on reloading a save.

Anyway, let me see if guards don't like my PC with cum on her....

17 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Alright, did some testing on my favorite defeat mod! It appears to be mostly working like it should!

(But... one weird thing. My PC was robbed of her Devious bondage collar and slave boots. I think those would stay locked on, don't you?)

good question. What do you think? :D
I heard DDs get good prices on the market :P

DD support is not  had no high priority yet. I dont know how the DDs work yet, they seem to require special script attention. 
So for the moment I m afraid you will have to accept that the NPC prefer you naked over bound, haha. But DD has rather high priority now. 

EDIT: sorry. misspelled

Whoops, another one, whip marks disappeared on reloading a save.

ah damn. I think there is a script somewhere that does that. Original author was quite fond of "cleaning up".... 
Will hunt that and try to kill it. no easy escape from canemarks!

Anyway, let me see if guards don't like my PC with cum on her....

yum yum :D
I start a game with SLS and public whore now. no cum whipping for me yet :(

4 minutes ago, Nymra said:

good question. What do you think? :D
I heard DDs get good prices on the market :P

DD support is not high priority at the moment. I dont know how the DDs work yet, they seem to require special script attention. 
So for the moment I m afraid you will have to accept that the NPC prefer you naked over bound, haha. But DD has rather high priority. 

ah damn. I think there is a script somewhere that does that. Original author was quite fond of "cleaning up".... 
Will hunt that and try to kill it. no easy escape from canemarks!

yum yum :D
I start a game with SLS and public whore now. no cum whipping for me yet :(

Just an update. Ok, the Devious devices stay in inventory but do not appear on the PC anymore. Also, they can be clicked on and off without doing anything devious. They got turned non-devious somehow! I don't think this was an issue in the previous version...

And the whip marks went away just by putting on clothes.

Also, does the bondage furniture disappear after awhile?

4 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Just an update. Ok, the Devious devices stay in inventory but do not appear on the PC anymore. Also, they can be clicked on and off without doing anything devious. They got turned non-devious somehow! I don't think this was an issue in the previous version...

I added "unequip all" before the furniture game. Might be that killed off the DDs. Ideally I want all DDs removed before that in a way that DD is working with. hmm. 
I m think about solutions. but I need some days off from this mod, I cant look at code anymore (almost 4 weeks daily work now on this including weekends, duh)
But DD has high priority now for the next update, i have some ideas for possible solutions. 

I can add a patch that deactivates "unequip all", but then you might have visual glichtes during furniture game (PC breaking animation and yokes and other DDs might be strechted or clip). 

On a sidenote:
I think you can just click the DDs "on" again by using them via inventory. they will be visible again and I think when you try to remove them again they should be devious again. 
if not you should in theory be able to just drop them (consider they are broken by the captors to make you fit to the furniture for now? :) )

And the whip marks went away just by putting on clothes.

aaaah! yes, wait.
There are two kind of whipmarkes.

1- temporary whipmarks

they are from the cane hits and apply marks like weapons apply blood. that will be removed with clothing and save changes its normal and cannot be prevented

2 - slave tats whipmarks

needs "Cane Marks" mod and Rape Tattoos/Fade Tattos and Slave Tats to work. They should be permanent and only fade out over the time period you selected in the MCM (make sure its not only 0 or 1 hours). 
you can check if the Tattoos are applied when you look into "fade tattoos" and "tracked tattoos" there.

Note: some furnitures do not apply slave tats (yet) - zaz limitation.

Also, does the bondage furniture disappear after awhile?

yes. 
the mod does a cleanup, so only 1 furniture is in the world at any given time. I will add a toggle at some point in future versions, the original author was worried about "savegame bloat" , so this will be on your own risk then.

Just now, Nymra said:

I added "unequip all" before the furniture game. Might be that killed off the DDs. Ideally I want all DDs removed before that in a way that DD is working with. hmm. 
I m think about solutions. but I need some days off from this mod, I cant look at code anymore (almost 4 weeks daily work now on this including weekends, duh)
But DD has high priority now for the next update, i have some ideas for possible solutions. 

I can add a patch that deactivates "unequip all", but then you might have visual glichtes during furniture game (PC breaking animation and yokes and other DDs might be strechted or clip). 

On a sidenote:
I think you can just click the DDs "on" again by using them via inventory. they will be visible again and I think when you try to remove them again they should be devious again. 
if not you should in theory be able to just drop them (consider they are broken by the captors to make you fit to the furniture for now? :) )

aaaah! yes, wait.
There are two kind of whipmarkes.

1- temporary whipmarks

they are from the cane hits and apply marks like weapons apply blood. that will be removed with clothing and save changes its normal and cannot be prevented

2 - slave tats whipmarks

needs "Cane Marks" mod and Rape Tattoos/Fade Tattos and Slave Tats to work. They should be permanent and only fade out over the time period you selected in the MCM (make sure its not only 0 or 1 hours). 
you can check if the Tattoos are applied when you look into "fade tattoos" and "tracked tattoos" there.

Note: some furnitures do not apply slave tats (yet) - zaz limitation.

yes. 
the mod does a cleanup, so only 1 furniture is in the world at any given time. I will add a toggle at some point in future versions, the original author was worried about "savegame bloat" , so this will be on your own risk then.

Appreciate your hard work! I have cane marks installed but not the Rape Tats/Fade Tats. Can you point me to those?

Just to be thorough.... guards were willing to whip my PC ..... but never actually did! Sorry to have to tell you...

Bonus pic for inspiration: the guards definitely noticed the cum on her thicc ass....

Spoiler

ScreenShot4218.jpg.b8880107f67048e2157e4ce472b56476.jpg

2 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Appreciate your hard work! I have cane marks installed but not the Rape Tats/Fade Tats. Can you point me to those?

Rape Tattoos

Fade Tattoos

also get the Rape Tattoos tweak from Monoman here:

Rape Tattoos Tweak by Monoman

2 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Just to be thorough.... guards were willing to whip my PC ..... but never actually did! Sorry to have to tell you...

do you have any mod that affects the guards? Sexlab Survival, Public Whore, Cursed Loot? they all mess each other up it seems, including my own little 2 lines guard dialog. 
if guard punish does not work, just dont use it for the moment. it will be changed to work without dialogue in the future.

Just now, Nymra said:

Rape Tattoos

Fade Tattoos

also get the Rape Tattoos tweak from Monoman here:

Rape Tattoos Tweak by Monoman

do you have any mod that affects the guards? Sexlab Survival, Public Whore, Cursed Loot? they all mess each other up it seems, including my own little 2 lines guard dialog. 
if guard punish does not work, just dont use it for the moment. it will be changed to work without dialogue in the future.

Nope, not running any of those at the moment.

Check this out:

I don't have it installed right now either, but it always seemed to work. Anyway, keep up the good work, after some rest! :)

The bald hair texture seems to work just for human females. It clips for men (like GabrielMidnight demonstrated) and for beast races. My Lusty Argonian Maid Adventurer got a weird hovering stubble after getting defeated. When opening racemenu with console the stubble vanishes however.

Spoiler

It was pretty hard to take clear screenshot of it since beast races are so textured that low transparency stuff sorta vanishes on it, but you can clearly see the random outline shave here. Beast races have differently shaped skull so it doesn't quite fit.

20210413032528_1.jpg.91fa8c8591fad4e1b20479e0fa51e11b.jpg

On another note: Would it be possible for the "unequip" for furniture to respect SexLab strip options? Theres some pretty stuff I'd like to keep on (I'm sure bandits would appreciate the bling too) like some jewelry and revealing clothing bits?

This is quickly becoming my favorite defeat mod btw. Great stuff! Looking forward to the teased pissing, more assaults and DDe outfitting! (and yes, I am lazy and would love presets lol)

2 minutes ago, PenBoozerX said:

The bald hair texture seems to work just for human females. It clips for men (like GabrielMidnight demonstrated) and for beast races. My Lusty Argonian Maid Adventurer got a weird hovering stubble after getting defeated. When opening racemenu with console the stubble vanishes however.

I think I ll have to tag that feature as "experimental" and only for female humans. I applied a gendercheck and it should apply a human version of the bald hair... 
its so weird that I cannot just "remove" the current hair, because the head is bald by default.... 

2 minutes ago, PenBoozerX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It was pretty hard to take clear screenshot of it since beast races are so textured that low transparency stuff sorta vanishes on it, but you can clearly see the random outline shave here. Beast races have differently shaped skull so it doesn't quite fit.

20210413032528_1.jpg.91fa8c8591fad4e1b20479e0fa51e11b.jpg

On another note: Would it be possible for the "unequip" for furniture to respect SexLab strip options? Theres some pretty stuff I'd like to keep on (I'm sure bandits would appreciate the bling too) like some jewelry and revealing clothing bits?

This is quickly becoming my favorite defeat mod btw. Great stuff! Looking forward to the teased pissing, more assaults and DDe outfitting! (and yes, I am lazy and would love presets lol)

yes, that is planned.

the unequip all was a bit of a panick and frustration implementation because I was exhausted ^^
I have the same issue as you and like to keep some stuff equiped :)

In the next version it will (hopefully) only scan for zaz devices and remove those. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

I think I ll have to tag that feature as "experimental" and only for female humans. I applied a gendercheck and it should apply a human version of the bald hair... 
its so weird that I cannot just "remove" the current hair, because the head is bald by default.... 

yes, that is planned.

the unequip all was a bit of a panick and frustration implementation because I was exhausted ^^
I have the same issue as you and like to keep some stuff equiped :)

In the next version it will (hopefully) only scan for zaz devices and remove those. 

Sexlab Hormones just adds an invisible hair mesh

4 hours ago, asdasd123123 said:

Sexlab Hormones just adds an invisible hair mesh

I was wondering about that... I read on Sanguine Debauchery that SL Hormones is recommended to make the shaved slave hair look better, but modder didn't go into detail what "looks better". Hormones has many features a male character doesn't need (also I'm scared that my PC gains weight xD) - do you know what Hormones actually does for the shaved hair look? Is it worth installing?

24 minutes ago, Thingolf said:

Is this mod compatible with Sexlab defeat yet?

you can try. 
description is on the OP:

since many ppl use Defeat with Daymol I m not sure those will ever be compatible since I dont know yet how DAYMOL handles bleedout exactly.
I am about to test all that, but priority is not high. 

Requires SM Essential Player from Nexus. 

- Go to MCM 

- Set "Essential Death" only (important!) 

Now when you are at 0 health you will enter "Bleedout". Neither Naked Defeat nor Sexlab Defeat will (should) trigger. 
You can fight as long as you want (you can get Injuries from SM Essential Player which makes it harder each time). 
When chances for escape are low or nile, just surrender to the mod you like ("K" surrender for Naked Defeat or whatever key you set. Use the SL Defeat Surrender hotkey to trigger Defeat)
This can work with all mods that have a surrender function. Havent tested with Dragonborn in Distress or Peril (and will not do so. But you can tell me how it goes down). 

I have a roleplay rule that I do not have to surrender when the enemy is "busy" (meaning still fighting followers or other NPC).
I also allow myself to be downed one time "for free" and then have to surrender at the second time.

28 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you can try. 
description is on the OP:

since many ppl use Defeat with Daymol I m not sure those will ever be compatible since I dont know yet how DAYMOL handles bleedout exactly.
I am about to test all that, but priority is not high. 

Requires SM Essential Player from Nexus. 

- Go to MCM 

- Set "Essential Death" only (important!) 

Now when you are at 0 health you will enter "Bleedout". Neither Naked Defeat nor Sexlab Defeat will (should) trigger. 
You can fight as long as you want (you can get Injuries from SM Essential Player which makes it harder each time). 
When chances for escape are low or nile, just surrender to the mod you like ("K" surrender for Naked Defeat or whatever key you set. Use the SL Defeat Surrender hotkey to trigger Defeat)
This can work with all mods that have a surrender function. Havent tested with Dragonborn in Distress or Peril (and will not do so. But you can tell me how it goes down). 

I have a roleplay rule that I do not have to surrender when the enemy is "busy" (meaning still fighting followers or other NPC).
I also allow myself to be downed one time "for free" and then have to surrender at the second time.

When I get some free time I'll see how hard it is to convert this mod into a DAYMOL addon

6 minutes ago, Player80 said:

When I get some free time I'll see how hard it is to convert this mod into a DAYMOL addon

in theory daymol just has to trigger this mods surrender hotkey function, it starts the mod. 
I just dont know if I have to change something too on my side to make the bleedout part working with each other. 
I was just stunned because SM Essential Players bleedout did not trigger Naked Defeat. So I think in general there should be a way. 

Hi,

Quick stupid question - Does this mod only deal with the defeat stuff that Naked Dungeons have?

Let me rephrase: I like the dungeon trap chance of Naked Dungeons. If I still want a chance to be trapped on entering a dungeon, I still need to install Naked Dungeons and then disable the defeat system in favor of yours, correct?

I've been following this thread and may have 'lost the plot', as they say.

6 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Hi,

Quick stupid question - Does this mod only deal with the defeat stuff that Naked Dungeons have?

Let me rephrase: I like the dungeon trap chance of Naked Dungeons. If I still want a chance to be trapped on entering a dungeon, I still need to install Naked Dungeons and then disable the defeat system in favor of yours, correct?

I've been following this thread and may have 'lost the plot', as they say.

I did not test it, but this mod should be 100% compatible with Naked Dungeons as long as you:

in Naked Dungeons MCM:

- disable all Immortality and armor break features -> this is most important

- disable all nudity features (I think they should be compatible tho, you can try if you want :) ) 

Then you should get all the action from Naked Dungeon and combat Defeat is handled by Naked Defeat. 

TLDR: yes

On 4/12/2021 at 9:59 PM, Nymra said:

On a sidenote:

Turned out the DD thing is a serious issue in my current game... 
I'm playing with submissive Lola which requires you to wear a collar. If you don't you get zapped to death (or, in this case, Defeat). And your unequip all command breaks the collar, regardless if i requip it again it says i don't have it on... or i'll be in an endless loop of getting zapped, raped, bound, and zapped. I assume similar things will happen with DD quest items, so this command is really no good idea xD

IN theory i can ask for a new collar but the thing is... i have a couple of mods that slow me down. Running away after defeat is not an easy task, and getting zapped to death while you are whipped and afterwards fighting... it's pretty much impossible^^

Don't want to pressure you into anything, but a patch would be nice. ;) Meanwhile i guess i'll disable and play a bit in god mode.

Hi Nymra,

OMG Great mod! Running this with Spank that ass is just...evil  ?

I'm trying this with defeat running without Daymol. Defeat has the wound knockdown enabled when health reaches a low threshold and player essential disabled... so Naked Defeat kicks in if the DB gets sent into bleedout. It seems to work not too bad if you play with the thresholds a bit. ?

I have had an issue getting stuck in Zap furniture however.

I'm running SE with the patch and Snowmaniacs'  SE conversion of your ZAP - No Collision Furniture(post #28). 

The whipping works ok, as well as no NPC's get stuck and no camera issues.

The problem happens when the DB is released/struggles free and the message to run pops up.

The DB runs on the spot, pinned to the location where the furniture was. Occasionally I get a message that a bandit relocks you in the furniture if I wait long enough.

I can't find anyway to break free. I tried the debug key in naked defeat as well as releasing AI control in Zap's MCM with no luck.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there something else I can do to reset the Zap Furniture? Something I'm missing?

Not sure if I should be posting this here or in the No Collision thread...

Edit: I got it figured out.... I have devious framework installed and it was keeping my toon locked in the furniture...my bad!

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

regardless if i requip it again it says i don't have it on...

Check your inventory with console.

You will find TWO id for the collar. One I suppose is for the "visual" one, the other for the effect. You should reequip the effect one and it should works again.