[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

On 6/17/2021 at 7:01 PM, Grimmdal said:

hey, how long do you think will it take to implement the "animations and shapes" mod ?

Not to sound impatient as I know these things take time. But if possible, would also like to know this as regards to the Mange2020's body and animations.

Edited by angelo0015
spelling and grammar

The simple slits and shafts mod not working with this mod anymore? When I use make love then I only see a dressed female. I have gone through all the game rules and to me it seems like everything is working ok. Is there a certain load order of mods I do not understand or what?

6 hours ago, Gom3R said:

The simple slits and shafts mod not working with this mod anymore? When I use make love then I only see a dressed female. I have gone through all the game rules and to me it seems like everything is working ok. Is there a certain load order of mods I do not understand or what?

Same with me but I don't use the simple slits and shaft. I use Mange2020's body and animations mod instead as the body parts are way better and morphable.

I get to see both male and female naked when I select "sleep with wife" but with "make love" it is the same as you i.e dressed female only, no male.

Edited by angelo0015
spelling

I see that body part traits are congenital but can they reinforce or vary into smaller or bigger version?

Also, can prostitutes (slaves) get pregnant ? (I think they won't since there is prostitute tweak submod which said that it enables pregnancy for prostitutes)

Edited by variaNTR

I'm also having trouble with the mod in 1.4.2; when I go to select any ruler in the start a new game screen I just get an eternal loading screen and have to force-quit the game. I've definitely isolated it to this mod, as the game will load when any of my other mods are activated and carnalitas isn't.

23 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Yeah,I deactivated that addon for slavery(second file) and went well from that point....next time Ill experiment before going on the forums. 

I've tried disabling everything except Carnalitas and the game still won't run on the latest patch, don't know really

1.4.0 definitely works though

44 minutes ago, yoyoman69 said:

I've tried disabling everything except Carnalitas and the game still won't run on the latest patch, don't know really

1.4.0 definitely works though

I was having the same problem but turned off Carnalitas Dominatio and fixed. So not sure what the issue is for others.

On 7/1/2021 at 9:50 PM, HarveyD said:

I was having the same problem but turned off Carnalitas Dominatio and fixed. So not sure what the issue is for others.

It's wierd, I tried it again and it works with just Carnalitas enabled

Hope they update all the submods for 1.4.4 though

Also, please do something with fertility, because I always end up having 100 children or something. I mean, even in the base game, without any traits like fecund I'd have ~15 children as a ruler with conbinage, but this mod just breaks it completely with that "have sex" decision. I think it should be removed. It's not like you don't have any sex with your spouses/concubines without any decision like that. It's just implied and the game doesn't tell you directly.

On 7/15/2021 at 11:46 PM, yoyoman69 said:

Hope they update all the submods for 1.4.4 though

Also, please do something with fertility, because I always end up having 100 children or something. I mean, even in the base game, without any traits like fecund I'd have ~15 children as a ruler with conbinage, but this mod just breaks it completely with that "have sex" decision. I think it should be removed. It's not like you don't have any sex with your spouses/concubines without any decision like that. It's just implied and the game doesn't tell you directly.

Many mods don't actually need to be updated if the patch didn't break anything. The mod launcher just warns diligenty if the versions don't match.

With regards to fertility: You do know that by default, the "make love" interaction is disabled? Have you tried not activating it if you don't like it?

As a sidenote, my submod "Carnal Consequences" has a game rule to reduce your own fertility stat.