[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

Hi. You did an amazing job with Carnalitas. I used to play it on Ck3 1.2. 

Now I've installed the 1.4.2. (Azure) version and put all the Carnalitas mods back and when I start a new game it get's stuck on "Initializing game". When I disable the carnalitas mods, it's working. Do you have any idea why? 

I read on the internet that you just need to wait, but I waited for 2 hours and didn't changed anything. Also It's weird that it happens only when I load the Carnalitas mods. (It works just with "simple shafts/slits")

Screenshot 2021-11-07 220120.png

Edited by EZlatan
18 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

And what have you done about it

I really don't know, what to do, because I can't understand, how it's possible.

I've installed Character Body Overhaul 1.5 and cbo animations pack 1.0.0. And yes. I've started game without them - same result.

LOCALIZATION. Text is missed in Russian localization, so option looks like empty space!

Line 2 in file "carn_interaction_l_russian"

I change it to gender-neutral

carn_sex_interaction:1 "Переспать с любимым человеком"

And it works fine.

I've remembered this grammar case from CK2.

Edited by Geios
problem solved
On 11/13/2021 at 5:36 AM, Shuuu said:

Anyone got an idea on how to patch it for 캐릭터창 포트레잇 크게 ON/OFF (Toggle Big Character Portrait) mod? I'd really love to have more of them visible so i can ogle my nudists.

Did this one a while back, only works for CK3 version 1.3.* and the older Carnalitas & Sex Animation Framework. I'll probably update it again after CK3 1.5.* is out.

4 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Is this still being worked at?

Last update was some time ago as well as the last "Official" response.

Cheri claimed to be mostly on standby for the moment when asked about it on Discord, they are a lot more active over there. Many modders are simply waiting for the Royal Court DLC and accompanying patch next year, Cheri included. Don't expect anything major until then.

8 hours ago, The Lord said:

Cheri claimed to be mostly on standby for the moment when asked about it on Discord, they are a lot more active over there. Many modders are simply waiting for the Royal Court DLC and accompanying patch next year, Cheri included. Don't expect anything major until then.

i see, thanks.

Привет есть полный русский перевод? А то имеющийся наверное устарел, часть текста не переведено, а часть вообще лезет кодом.

Hello, is there a full Russian translation? And then the existing one is probably outdated, some of the text has not been translated.

On 11/7/2021 at 2:05 PM, EZlatan said:

Hi. You did an amazing job with Carnalitas. I used to play it on Ck3 1.2. 

Now I've installed the 1.4.2. (Azure) version and put all the Carnalitas mods back and when I start a new game it get's stuck on "Initializing game". When I disable the carnalitas mods, it's working. Do you have any idea why? 

I read on the internet that you just need to wait, but I waited for 2 hours and didn't changed anything. Also It's weird that it happens only when I load the Carnalitas mods. (It works just with "simple shafts/slits")

I am encountering the same issue, and I have more detailed information about it through testing.

With Carnalitas as the only mod in my playset:

- Starting a new game with body part traits enabled, and everything else disabled, causes the game to stall on initialization.

- Starting a new game with futanari seeding enabled (frequency "Uncommon"), and everything else disabled, causes the game to stall on initialization.

- Starting a new game with literally everything except body part seeding enabled, and futanari set to "No Seeding," lets the game run normally. I verify that the mod is active by getting a wife and Making Love.

Clearly, there is something wrong with modded trait seeding.

Game version 1.4.2, Carnalitas 1.5.2.

19 hours ago, Apophys said:

I am encountering the same issue, and I have more detailed information about it through testing.

With Carnalitas as the only mod in my playset:

- Starting a new game with body part traits enabled, and everything else disabled, causes the game to stall on initialization.

- Starting a new game with futanari seeding enabled (frequency "Uncommon"), and everything else disabled, causes the game to stall on initialization.

- Starting a new game with literally everything except body part seeding enabled, and futanari set to "No Seeding," lets the game run normally. I verify that the mod is active by getting a wife and Making Love.

Clearly, there is something wrong with modded trait seeding.

Game version 1.4.2, Carnalitas 1.5.2.

The latest game version is 1.4.4, have you tried with that?

Hi all, I'm sorry I haven't updated or responded in a while. As another poster said earlier, I'll probably get back to modding when Royal Court comes out. It's just that I haven't had much inclination to play CK3 with the content drought right now.

On 11/8/2021 at 12:37 AM, samplAo said:

Hi all. 
I drew some icons. For some icons I took pictures from the Internet (I hope no one will be offended).  I originally did this for mod "Carnalitas trait modifier" but this mod still needs to be revived.

Thanks for your hard work! Consider uploading this as a submod for Carnalitas.

1 hour ago, Pickle86 said:

Is the official fix for the same sex marriage supposed to come in Royal Court?

Yes.

Links/Sources:

Same-sex relationships for modding are first talked about at length: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/developer-diary/crusader-kings-iii-dev-diary-55-modding-improvements.1466888/

Version number is adjusted (last paragraph just after "AI and Warfare"): https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/developer-diary/ck3-dev-diary-58-stre-ss-tching-the-traits.1472092/

Scheduled release of moddable same-sex marriage is confirmed: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/developer-diary/ck3-dev-diary-63-1-4-0-azure-patch-notes.1478364/page-5#post-27600890

I know this is off topic, but is there a way to make an options to proposition someone for sex? I don't know how to mod, but maybe someone who is better than I am can make an event to 'ask' someone if they want to have sex. Lustful and deviant can add chances but chaste would make it a no. There's no reason to take a year to seduce people when there were people who would just say yes to the proposition......

5 hours ago, Durante said:

The no cool down make love option does not give a pregnancy chance, why is that?

Im pretty sure its to prevent someone from fathering 100s of kids.

20 hours ago, No U34343434 said:

Im pretty sure its to prevent someone from fathering 100s of kids.

Lay with Wife/Husband gives you the option to impregnate or become pregnant and as a male ruler with multiple wifes and cnocubines and lovers you can have as many kids as you want. Once had 190 kids just to see how many I could have, it becomes punishing once they start dying off however, mostly due to stress.