[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

14 hours ago, YarskiPl666 said:

Soooo... i have question. Do u guys have same problem with cultures, where culture"akan" is everywhere?

That is normally a small culture group in West Africa on the Southern coast.

I have not seen anything unusual with it in in game, no.

15 hours ago, YarskiPl666 said:

Soooo... i have question. Do u guys have same problem with cultures, where culture"akan" is everywhere?

That culture shows up when character cultures aren't assigned since it's the first one alphabetically. Same thing happens with religion.

On 4/22/2021 at 6:40 AM, YarskiPl666 said:

No, Carnalitas doesn't touch culture at all. It sounds like a problem with a mod other than Carnalitas or with your CK3 install.

Does this mod interfere with seduction and romance scheme option? I am using these mods:

1. Carnalitas

2. Character Body Overhaul

3. Coetus Anima

4. Physical Attributes

5. Multi-Character Event Windows

6. CK3 Human Phenotype Project

7. Female Primary Heir Matrilineal Marriage

8. Daddy Pika's Cheat Menu

9. Free Console Access (Without hotkey)

NOT_has_variable_trigger, is what I see in the tooltips.

Is there a way to restrict making love to your spouse based on some condition? For example adding a check for the flag "rejected_from_marriage_bed_modifier" which in vanilla is used for STDs, but I could assign it if the preferencies of spouses don't match, for example. I could overwrite your mod's files, of course, but it would be better if you gave a way to do it out of the box.

On 4/28/2021 at 3:33 AM, vocon said:

Is there a way to restrict making love to your spouse based on some condition? For example adding a check for the flag "rejected_from_marriage_bed_modifier" which in vanilla is used for STDs, but I could assign it if the preferencies of spouses don't match, for example. I could overwrite your mod's files, of course, but it would be better if you gave a way to do it out of the box.

This is a good idea. I've put in an issue on the git repo, but I'm really busy this couple of weeks so it will be a while before I get around to it. If you want, you can make your own merge request on the repo and add the functionality to Carnalitas yourself.

On 4/28/2021 at 8:06 PM, NastyGary said:

Are models supposed to be not animated in the ruler designer?

It's been a while since I used the ruler designer, but if I remember correctly, there aren't any animations in it.

20 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

This is a good idea. I've put in an issue on the git repo, but I'm really busy this couple of weeks so it will be a while before I get around to it. If you want, you can make your own merge request on the repo and add the functionality to Carnalitas yourself.

Got you. My mod doesn't have the integration with Carnalitas yet, but when I'm ready for it I'll add the necessary condition to the trigger and make a merge request, if you're faster than me.

Hi, great mod! It certainly has made the game far more enjoyable.  I have a question, I'm a complete newb to modding this game but have had some luck. However I have one question.  In the file carn_dt_triggers.txt there are some triggers. 

If I do this:

if = { 
                limit = {
                    carn_has_any_dick_gene_trigger = yes
                }
                custom_tooltip = display_info
            }

It works, I can display a line using the custom_tooltip.  

However when I try this for instance it doesn't work:

if = { 
                limit = {
                    carn_has_bigger_dick_than_character_trigger = yes
                }
                custom_tooltip = display_something
            }        

I see in the carn_dt_triggers file it says it requires character but I'm not sure how its supposed to work.

# requires CHARACTER
carn_has_bigger_dick_than_character_trigger = {
    $CHARACTER$ = { save_temporary_scope_as = compared_character }
    carn_dick_size_value > scope:compared_character.carn_dick_size_value
}

Do I just define the character like so: compared_character = scope:recipient?  I tried that but didn't work for me.  

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!

Hey, I have a problem where everytime I try to enslave someone I gain tyranny. Even if the character is an imprisoned criminal or at war with me, I still gain tyranny after enslaving them. It even shows in the tooltips that nobody would think me a tyrant because I have a fair reason for enslaving them but nonetheless, I gain tyranny. 

Would be nice if someone could help out and help me find a fix for that.

On 5/6/2021 at 4:21 AM, veggiehead said:

I see in the carn_dt_triggers file it says it requires character but I'm not sure how its supposed to work.

Like this:

carn_has_bigger_dick_than_character_trigger = {
	CHARACTER = root
}

On 5/10/2021 at 3:54 PM, dorkmax said:

Carnalitas mods don't seem to work with mods that have new settings (LOTR: Realms in Exile, Warring States, Shogunate, etc.). Anyone know why this is and if it can be fixed?

On 5/15/2021 at 4:36 AM, iOmegaX said:

Hey, I have a problem where everytime I try to enslave someone I gain tyranny. Even if the character is an imprisoned criminal or at war with me, I still gain tyranny after enslaving them. It even shows in the tooltips that nobody would think me a tyrant because I have a fair reason for enslaving them but nonetheless, I gain tyranny. 

Would be nice if someone could help out and help me find a fix for that.

I will look into this.

I would like to your mod work properly, but, there is only the orgy event working, and also i have the traits that added by custom creation, but nothing more, no events, no slaves, or prostitutes. That's sad. 

I have the following mods enabled:

A Spouse Designer

Beautiful Females

Beauty Traits Lipstick Reducer

Battlefield Duel

Better Executions Updated

Better House Guard

Call to Arms Light

CK Style Brither Att

Clear Notifications 

Community Flavor Pack

Costly Cadet Brances

Displayed Birth and Death Dates

Fair Ladies

Fair Lords

Fullscreen Barbershop

GUI Beautifications

Less Old Wives

Na Fianna

More Religions Tenets Slots

More Faith Icons

More Holding Grapichs

Nicknames +

Nameplates

Pavlik autobuild mod

Ragnarok Music

Rename Characters and Dynasties

Title-Ranked Portrair Borders

Sadism

Undress

Units Grapichs

Unlimited Lifetime Invasios

Daddy Pika's Cheat Menu

*I think i downloaded all of your mods*

Carnalitas

Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi

Cheri- Carnalitas Dei

Carnalistas- Historical Slavery Doctrines

Intimate Encounters

Character Body Overhaul

Multi-Character Event Windows

Legend of Stud (should make compatible)

MA: more buildings,events,innovations and decisions

More Traits

No More Children

HoC - Cultural and Regional Men at Arms and Innovations

MM's additional Man at arms

Prisioner Marriage

Note: You Should make compatible with:

More Immersive Doctrines

More Religious Doctrines

I Tried many times, disabling a lot of mods, and nothing. Aparently is one of yours. 

Alright for some reason the Paradox Launcher is saying that Carnalitas cant be loaded in to the game because it is for Version 1.1 and it says that it is not available?.

I checked in game and it is indeed not loaded in.

For all Carnalitas Mods btw.

I gave the thread a quick glance and it seems people are playing with this mod just fine with the newest Version of CK3.

Thing is what am I doing wrong or are you guys actually playing on older patches?

Help would be appreciated ,)

5 hours ago, Lucratio said:

Alright for some reason the Paradox Launcher is saying that Carnalitas cant be loaded in to the game because it is for Version 1.1 and it says that it is not available?.

I checked in game and it is indeed not loaded in.

For all Carnalitas Mods btw.

I gave the thread a quick glance and it seems people are playing with this mod just fine with the newest Version of CK3.

Thing is what am I doing wrong or are you guys actually playing on older patches?

Help would be appreciated ,)

I can confirm that I'm using the mod in the current patch, if you're already ruled out conflicts with other mods then try disabling the mod, deleting all the carnalitas folders from the mod folder and downloading it again. 

It's recommended to delete the contents of the folder before updating carnelitas iirc but it could also be something went wrong when downloading the files.

18 minutes ago, DarksideRevan said:

I can confirm that I'm using the mod in the current patch, if you're already ruled out conflicts with other mods then try disabling the mod, deleting all the carnalitas folders from the mod folder and downloading it again. 

It's recommended to delete the contents of the folder before updating carnelitas iirc but it could also be something went wrong when downloading the files.

Yup, it was as simple as that.

Thanks for the heads up, guess I thought too complicated about the matter.

Alas my mouse cursor is moving on its own during CK3 now xD

You wouldn't happen to have a solution for that as well?

Hi, i'm having a weird issue where the futa_genetic trait is not passing onto children of women with the trait.

could it be due to load order? my current load order is:

carnalitas

carnalitas - historical slavery doctrines 

simple slits

simple shafts

simple shafts - carnalitas

simple shafts for her

character body overhaul

On 5/25/2021 at 1:44 AM, Lucratio said:

Alas my mouse cursor is moving on its own during CK3 now xD

You wouldn't happen to have a solution for that as well?

had that issue as well.

was because I had a gamepad plugged in and for some reason ck3 dosn't acknowledge gamepad deadzones

4 hours ago, ozzymandiaz19 said:

Is there anything I could do to undress the characters?

And how do I remove the fig leaf?

Sorry, but I am really new to modding the game

To remove the leaf you'll have to download a separate mod, search for "simple slits" on here to remove it for woman.

I think there is another one but that's the one I use.

6 hours ago, DarksideRevan said:

To remove the leaf you'll have to download a separate mod, search for "simple slits" on here to remove it for woman.

I think that mod is not working for v1.3? Coz I added both simple slits and simple shafts, as well as simple shafts-carnalitas, but in the launcher window, I am getting a message that these mods are for version 1.2, and the fig leaf stays on the character...